Kami with a K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For me, the turn on is the turning on. I'll do most anything if it gives you pleasure. There are some places I won't go, but as you've seen, I'm not shy about some things." I thought a moment. "We need to get you on the pill, or at least condoms. I love cumming in you, but this isn't going to work for very long."

Kami smiled, blushing. "Yeah, I noticed you're not shy about some things," she said softly. She kissed me again, and looked around, finding her panties and gathering them up. "And yeah, we'll have to do something about you cumming in me. I love," she kissed me, "Bareback. I love the feel of your bare cock in me, pushing deep, knowing you'll soon be blowing a big wad up into me."

"Does your boyfriend do you bareback??"

"Sometimes. A lot of the time, especially when I'm fertile, I won't let him near me without a condom. He's given me a few unexpected loads, so I don't entirely trust him not to cum inside me. But it's fun when we can." She kissed me. "I want to do a lot of bareback with you. I love the feel of you inside me, especially the way your cock swells when you cum." She smiled sweetly as she said that, then kissed me again.

Kami let out a hard sigh. "I should get to bed. Cami will be looking for me in the morning. I don't want to tip her off to what we're doing."

"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

"No," she said, looking at me. "But there's a certain 'ick' factor a lot of young people have toward this sort of thing, because of the age difference. Cami's not as, let's say, worldly, as I am. She grew up a bit more sheltered than I did. I'm sure she'd be a little put out by this. She's been my best friend since Kindergarten. I don't want things to get awkward."

I kissed Kami's forehead. "Yeah, I get it. That thought has crossed my mind as well. So maybe we should keep this under the radar, at least for now."

Kami gathered up her panties and top, and we kissed, she heading back to her bedroom.

The girls also made good use of the pool in my back yard. While Kami and I couldn't play while the girls were together, she still managed to drive me crazy, adjusting her bikini, giving me an occasionally glimpse of her little tits, and once in a while her red bush when she'd adjust her bottom of her suit. Every time she'd adjust, she'd look over at me, knowing exactly the effect it was having on me, and knowing that I could not just toss her in the pool and have her right there, since Cami was always there, too. We both knew, though, that at some point before it got too cold to go in the pool, six more weeks or so, we'd have an encounter there, too. Kami was paying off any teasing she was doing already, but the pool tease was still excitingly maddening.

Finally, the week school started arrived. Monday before the girls started, I suggested we all go out to dinner at a local steak place, in celebration of their new beginning. Down here in the south, things are a little less formal than the northeast, something I had impressed on the girls from the start. In the dead of summer, I wear shorts almost exclusively, since I get hot quickly. Fortunately, most of the local places are perfectly fine with shorts and t-shirts, which suits my retirement life nicely. The girls were dressed most casually, my niece Cami in an ankle length knit jersey summer dress.

Kami, however, despite the casual attire, had taken it up a notch, coming out from her room in a short, white gauzy dress with a scoop neckline, and a hemline that came to a little higher than mid thigh. She smiled at me as she walked into the living room, a knowing look that said she knew exactly what reaction her dress was going to draw from me. She leaned forward to put a pair of earrings on the coffee table, and I got a nice view of her small, soft tits, then several more as she put each earring on. I watched her give me a quick glance, as if to see if I was watching her show off, which I definitely was.

We left for the restaurant, a five minute ride, Kami with me in the front. While we waited at the one light we came to, she snuck holding hands for a moment when Cami wasn't looking. When we got to the restaurant, there was about a 15 minute wait, so we took our buzzer and went back outside. It was there that I got a surprise. As we milled about, I found Kami had moved so that the sun was now behind her, backlighting her, shining through her dress. I could now see not only her sexy silhouette-she has nice curves for a tall skinny girl-but the light was just at the right angle that it revealed another secret. Kami was not wearing panties. I could see nothing but Kami under her dress; what was more, the light hit her just right, and I could see her bush, just faintly, through her dress. Just as I was giving her a good lookover, she turned to me, then realized what I was seeing. She smiled as our eyes met, her eyes sparkling as we both realized what was going on.

Dinner was quite pleasant. The girls sat across from me, and we had a nice conversation about what the new school year would bring, about them being in a new place, so far from home, the differences in culture from their Jersey roots, and so on. I'm an old fat guy on diuretics, so I need to pee fairly often, much to my chagrin. Kami was sitting on the outside of the booth, where I could get a good look at her when I was returning from the rest room, The first trip I made was right after we ordered drinks. She saw me coming back, and smiled at me. Her dress had ridden up, and was short enough that I had no problem seeing what was hiding up underneath. Kami slowly opened her legs as I approached, giving me a nice show of her red haired twat, which opened slightly when she spread her legs for me. I gave her a smile when I sat down, to which she responded by surreptitiously blowing me a kiss.

The second time I went, right before we left, she wasn't watching me, and I came back to the booth to find her sitting with her legs parted. She wasn't spreading for me, but I could still see her red headed charms as I walked up, her dress was so short. As much fun as it was for Kami to show off for me, seeing her bare muff without her posing was even hotter. She was definitely hard on inducing for this old fat guy.

We lingered for a little while when we were done, finally heading out around 8:30. "Ice cream for my college girls??" I asked, figuring we'd finish off our new school year launch party with a treat.

"Yeah," said Kami, who has something of a sweet tooth. "I could go for a black forest sundae."

Cami thought a moment. "I have a bunch of stuff to do for tomorrow. Can you drop me at the house, and pick me up something??"

Kami and I looked at each other, both realizing we'd have some unexpected alone time. "Sure," I said. "What can we get you??"

Cami told us, and we dropped her at the house. Kami and I headed back out of the driveway, and around the sharp corner at the end of the road. I put my hand on her thigh as we rolled out of sight and down to the stop sign. When we came to a stop, I reached over and kissed Kami deeply, reaching into her dress to play with her nipples, making them immediately erect. She reached to me as well, groping my growing hard on.

"You're a very bad girl," I said, releasing my hold on her right tit, and moving my hand down to the hem of her dress, sliding it up under til I felt the now familiar red curls that I had become intimately acquainted with over the last couple of weeks. "White dress, no panties. You're an inspiration for an instant hard on. I saw your bush when the sun had you backlit outside the restaurant."

Kami giggled. "I thought you might notice. It wasn't by accident I flashed you in the restaurant. And besides, you're pretty bad yourself," she said, stroking my dick through my shorts. "I saw your shorts bulge," she said, squeezing my now full hard on. "I know what you have in there," she said in a loud whisper.

"And it's all for you," I said, kissing her again.

"I know," she said, "I love it," reaching to unzip me, then pulling my stiff dick out, stroking me.

I saw the headlights of a car coming up the road behind us. "Gotta go, someone coming," I said.

Kami kissed me, the leaned over and kissed the head of my cock. "I bet it will be you before long," she said, looking up, then taking the head in her mouth.

She sucked on my cock the six or seven minutes it took to get to the ice cream shop. "Pull around back," she said. "I want my dessert first." I found a spot that was in a not so obvious location in the back of the store and parked, tucking my dick back in my pants before we did anything. "Back seat," said Kami, and we did a quick run around to the back of the car.

Once in the back seat, Kami again pulled my cock from its confines, jerking me as I kissed her hard, getting my hand under her dress, pushing the top off her shoulders to reveal her tits, which I gave a good squeeze, making the nipples stand up. I reached under it, going right up her red snatch with two fingers. She was ready, and I met no resistance. I lifted my ass off the seat, and Kami pushed my shorts down onto the floor. She wasted no time, and climbed atop me, her red haired pussy now open and ready for fun. She smiled at me, took my cock in her hand, and guided it to her, sliding down on it easily, letting out a short, moan as the head hit her cervix.

Kami rode me with an urgency I had not seen from her to this point. I met her by thrusting from underneath, pushing up into her, my cock poking her womb on every stroke. We kissed lustily for several minutes, then I broke the kiss, and took her shaking left tit into my mouth, sucking on the small orb while rolling my tongue over the nipple, then pulling back and tugging on it with my teeth. I felt her shudder in orgasm, her pussy juicing around my cock. Once she settled back down, I started on the right tit, giving it the same workover I'd done on the left one, only this time I played it a little more slowly, drawing out Kami's reaction til finally she let out a yelp and came hard, her pussy, soaking me. I let go of her tit and kissed her, a kiss she met eagerly, even as she was out of breath from a violent cum. I was getting close, but fortunately, Kami came before I did. I was close enough, with Kami's pussy still quivering around me, so that I could just let go an easy flow of cum into her as she sat on my cock, recovering from a rocking orgasm.

Kami caught her breath a moment, then her eyes got bit as she realized what I was doing. "Oh, God, you're cumming inside me." I felt her hips shudder as she felt the heat of my sperm spreading through her insides. "Oh, hell, yeah," said Kami, kissing me, as she felt my semen seeping into her steaming cunt.

When my cum stopped flowing, I lifted her off me, moving her so she was now lying on her back on the seat. I looked at her, one leg up against the seat back, the other stretched out to the floor, the top of her dress pulled down, her small puffy breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath, the hem of her dress pulled up, revealing her open pussy, my cum leaking from it in a steady, thick, white stream, beckoning me to come to her. I moved over her, she taking my cock in her hand, slowly pulling it to her. We kissed as I moved closer, then feeling the dampness of her pubes on the head, and finally the familiar plunge as the head spread her, and slurped into her now sloppy cunt, making her whimper from the sudden entry. I felt my cock poke the entrance to her womb, my balls resting on her skinny little ass. It felt really good, having this sweet young pussy all around me.

I started to move slowly, pulling my cock all the way out, teasing her clit with the head, then slowly pushing back in. I moved in and out of her slick pussy easily, she was so filled with my first round of cum, and the sounds and smells of sloppy sex filled the back of my car. I always cum quickly in the back seat-must be the thrill of having sex in such an easily discovered place-and it wasn't going to take me long to finish. This was probably just as well, since my niece was home waiting on her dessert.

I kissed Kami. "I'm not going to last long. You're way too hot, and I always cum quick in a back seat."

Kami kissed me back. "I'm ready. I want to feel you shooting into me, feel your cum filling me." She kissed me again. "I want to feel it inside me all day tomorrow while I'm in class." She smiled brightly as she pushed into me from below. Her look got more intense as she felt my cock swell. I pushed deep, and she moaned as I banged into her cervix. I felt her right leg go around me, pulling me tight to her. She pushed up at me a couple more times, sighing as my cock grew stiffer, then started to spew inside her, spilling a massive load of cum deep into her eager vagina, finally overflowing her. She let out a long moan as the heat of my cum set her off, and I felt her quake under me as she came again.

I held my cock deep in her as my orgasm trailed off, the last of my cum oozing from my now retreating cockhead as I started to soften. I kissed Kami deeply, savoring the hot, slippery feel of my cum flooding her, my cock swimming in her overfull insides. We laughed at the slurps it was making as I moved around, getting enough leverage to lift off her. I finally pulled out and sat up between her spread thighs. When I looked down, I could see her still spread labia with a thick white stream of cum emerging from between them, slowly sliding down her ass onto the seat. She gathered up what she could with two fingers, pushing it back inside her.

"I want to keep all of that," she said, smiling. As she looked at me, another streak of cum escaped her, which she also tried to scoop up and push back into her red haired twat, to no avail. A third time, she just scooped up my cum and licked her fingers.

"Better than ice cream," I offered.

Kami smiled. "It would make a great topping for a sundae," she giggled.

"There's a thought for next time," I said, hoping to sow an idea. I pictured her sucking my cock to completion, only to pull me out and have me shoot all over a cup of cookies and cream. "Maybe get a cup of cookies and cream, and we'll see what kind of cream really makes it good!!"

Kami laughed. "You're terrible!!" She suddenly grimaced, another large blob of cum dripping from her pussy as we sat. She got serious a moment. "Speaking of ice cream, we better get some and get home. Cami will think we got lost, or ran off, or something."

"Yeah, good point." I looked down at her still dripping cunt. "I think we have to do drive through, though. You're in no condition to be standing in line inside the store."

Kami took another pass at her flooding pussy, licking her fingers again. "Yeah, no kidding. I'm dripping like a leaky faucet here. I wanted to have your cum in me tomorrow while I went to class, but it's looking like it will be with me all week," she said, pulling up the top of her dress and kissing me. "If I go in there, all this is going to be running down my legs while we're in line."

I smiled at her as I pulled my shorts back on. "That would be hot. Pretty girl, freshly fucked, sperm running down her legs. I might get it back up again by the time we get home."

Kami laughed and kissed me. "Too bad we're so close to home," she said, almost wistfully. "Maybe some time when we're not in town," She kissed me. I was nonplussed. I love a girl with a sense of horny adventure. We went to the drive through, Kami riding with her dress pulled up. I'm sure the guy who handed our dessert out the window got a good look at her messy cunt, even if he couldn't see her face. I laughed as we drove away.

"What's so funny??" she asked as we pulled onto the street.

"The guy at the drive through window probably couldn't see your face, but the way your dress was sitting on your legs, I bet he could see your pussy and how wet it was." I looked over, noticing that there was still some cum leaking from her pussy. "I bet he goes home and has a good stroke session thinking about it."

"I bet he does," said Kami, smiling. "I did that on purpose. Sometimes it's fun to show off a little."

I smiled over at Kami. "You're such a slut," I said, leaning over for a kiss. She gave me an odd look. "It's not a bad thing, if you do it discreetly." She smiled.

We rolled on home, much to my niece's relief. "That took a long time," said Cami. "I was wondering what happened to you."

"Well, apparently everyone else in town had the same idea about the night before school starts as we did. The line at the drive through was ridiculous."

"Maybe you should have gone inside??"

"The line was out the door," said Kami, picking up on the official story. So far, nothing was giving away the fact that we had enjoyed our own dessert prior to picking up the ice cream. Hopefully she would not give it away by a long, white streak rolling down her leg while we talked. We unpacked our goodies, and repaired to the dining room, where we enjoyed our respective treats, and the table would hide any evidence of the diversion Kami and I had while we were out.

We finished up our dessert, and the girls, who had to be up early, headed to bed. I didn't think Kami and I would have what had become a semi regular meeting that night, and I went to bed not long after.

Morning came, and I awoke to a gentle stroking on my morning wood. I opened my eyes to find Kami in bed with me, crouched over my dick in just running shorts, working my cock up and down. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for class??"

"I'm ready to go. I just wanted to give you a little wake up before we left."

"Where's Cami??" I asked, thinking she might be waiting outside, wondering where her best friend was.

"Taking a shower. We don't have to leave til 8:30 or so."

"I see."

"I thought I should come in and say 'good morning' before we left." With that, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, swirling it with her tongue. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on me. She licked and sucked for a few moments, but I was feeling the need most of us feel first thing, and at my age, it's usually pretty urgent. I told her to hold up a minute while I tended to my morning needs, going into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. When I came back, Kami was sitting up on the bed, still in only her running shorts. She smiled and reached to me, taking my hands and pulling me to her. She stood, kissing me, and stroking my renewing erection.

"I want to take you with me today," she said, sitting back down.

"I bet you've got plenty of me left from last night," I teased.

She smiled. "Oh, I do. Enough for the whole week. But I want to wear you."

I was puzzled, but I knew enough by now to realize Kami had a pretty good imagination, and she was up to something, and I'd probably like it. She took my cock in her mouth, and started sucking, taking me deep, cradling my balls as she worked me over. Despite the massive orgasm we'd shared the night before, I was reaching the inevitable conclusion quickly.

"Gonna cum, Kami," I said, holding her head. She sucked me deep, then, feeling me swell, pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"All over me," she said, looking up, her pretty face framed by her long red hair. "Cum all over my tits." Kami stroked me watching the head of my cock intently as I got closer. She pushed out her small tits, just as I started to spew, the first long streak going across her left cheek and into her hair, followed by long bursts of semen that coated her breasts as she aimed my dick at each one.

"Mmmm, so good, so hot," said Kami as she watched my cum spray over her tits, coursing over her nipples and down her belly. She took the head of my cock, now down to oozing the last of my load, and rubbed on her nipples, sighing as the heat of my cum and cock made them puff out. I took my cock in hand, and continued the dickhead massage, and her now free hands took the sperm that had slid down her body and massaged it into her tits, occasionally licking some off her fingers.