Kami with a K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, she had rubbed my load onto her tits and nipples, giving herself a good cum. My sperm was getting tacky and finally drying enough that she could put her tank top back on. I watched as she rolled it up to pull over her head, then let it drop down over her braless tits. She smiled and stood, kissed me, and headed for the door.

Kami looked over her shoulder as she went out the door. "Got time for a quick breakfast??"

"Sure," I said, a little flustered by her nonchalant approach. "Bagels??"

"Probably won't have time. I see Pop Tarts in the cabinet. Cinnamon are my favorite. I'll pop some in the toaster. See you in a minute??"

"I'll be right out." I pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, and was out in the kitchen before the toaster finished. I offered her the first two, telling her go ahead, you have to get going. I put a second set in. Cami came in just as I dropped the second batch.

"Pop Tarts??" I asked. It seemed like we were all little kids, and not an old uncle and couple of college girls, having Pop Tarts for breakfast.

"Sure," said Cami. "I love the cinnamon ones."

"I can see these are a hit. I'll have to lay in a couple of boxes." Cami's Pop Tarts finished, and I dropped another pair for myself. We all enjoyed our impromptu breakfast, and the girls headed out for class. Cami went out to start the car, but Kami held back a moment, calling out to her friend that she'd be right out, she had to get something.

The something was a long, deep kiss from me. As she pulled away from our kiss, she whispered in my ear, "I'm so full of your cum from last night," and smiled, our fingers entwined for a brief moment. "I'll see you this afternoon," she said, smiling. Just inside the door, out of Cami's view, she lifted her top. "Here's a little something to remember me by." She blew me a kiss and she was gone.

The two Cami's schedules did not match exactly, and there was one day where Cami started early, but Kami's first class didn't start til 10:30 or so. I had gotten an early start, and was working in my office on one of my various projects. Kami came in wearing this little denim mini and a tank top, We started making out, and she wound up on the stool, panties on the floor, while I pounded her. When I was ready to cum, she knew-she felt my swelling dick filling her as I got closer to cumming.

"Not inside me," she said. I had the thought that she might have wanted to feel my bare dick inside her-she seemed to really get off on that-but she was probably fertile. I didn't want to upset what was becoming a really fun relationship, not to mention not want to get her pregnant even before school really started. I pulled out and she stroked me the last few moments til I shot big wads of sticky white goo all over her red haired bush. Kami looked on in awe as my semen covered her pubes, and splashed over the tops of her thighs, cumming even as she watched, she was so turned on by the sight of my spewing cock. I rubbed the still leaking head over her clit, driving her orgasm into high gear before she finally settled down. She kissed me, then went down to lick my cock clean, and kissed me again.

"That was SO hot!!" She said, looking at her cum spattered bush. She looked up and saw the clock. It was pushing 9:45. "Oh crap, I gotta go," she said, realizing that she was going to be late for class if she didn't get a move on. She kissed me again, and slid off the stool, going into her room to gather her lap top and a notebook. I went to open the garage so she could get out to her car in the driveway. She gave me a quick kiss as she went past, and I watched her get in, closing the door as she settled into the driver's seat. I caught a glimpse of her bush, my cum now fading as it dried. She backed out and was gone.

I went back into my office, now satisfyingly spent, and sat on the stool, thinking about how only a few minutes ago it was the site of a quickie with a pretty red haired college student. Then I saw her panties on the floor next to the stool. I texted Kami.

"Forget something??"

A few minutes later, I got a message: "???"

I took a photo of her panties, and attached it to the next message. "These??"

A moment later, I got reply. "Hahaha. I guess I'm going without today. That's OK, feeling your cum drying all over my bush is awesome!! I feel so deliciously slutty. I will be SO distracted today, knowing your cum is all over me, all over my bare pussy...NO PANTIES!!" She finished up the text with a devil emoji.

"XOXOXOX" I replied.

Kami went the whole day with her bare red pussy under that little skirt. I can only imagine how many guys got a look at her used twat during the day. When she got home around 4, she kissed me hard. "I need a shower," she said, followed by "Where's Cami??"

"I think she went to get something from one of the food trucks. She'll be back in a while."

Kami looked at me, an evil grin on her face. "Good. Let's go." She took me by the hand, and we went back to the master, going right into the bathroom and starting the shower. I had the master done as an addition to the original house, and did it right, putting a seat in it, and two shower heads. It's not luxurious, but it is a nice shower, and big enough for two more than comfortably.

Once in the bedroom we shed our clothes quickly. Kami was naked really fast, as she had on only a tank and the aforementioned little skirt. I got the water on and temperature adjusted while she put her hair up. We kissed, and I took her hand as we got in the shower. We started making out immediately, each of us mauling the other, grabbing chest, tits, ass, cock, pussy, we were all over each other, kissing the whole time.

"Do you have any idea how distracted I was today?? All I could think of was your cum shooting all over me this morning," she said through our kiss. "And all day, I kept thinking of your cum drying in my bush," she broke the kiss. "My thick, red haired pubes, your hot, white cum contrasting with my red hair."

"Funny, that's all I could think about, too," I said, pulling away from her for a moment. "Watching my spewing dick coating your red hair, dripping on your thighs, then playing the head of my spent dick over your clit." I kissed her. "I want to do it again,"

Kami smiled and kissed me. "Funny, I want you to do it again, too." She kissed me, hard and deep. "But right now, I want you to fuck me, only this time, I want all your hot cum deep in me, so I can feel it inside me, dripping into my panties the rest of the night." She kissed me again.

One of the great things about a tall girl with long legs, is that we can screw standing up. Kami, 5'9", and I were about to take advantage of that ability. I pushed her up against the wall in the shower, kissing her hard. She leaned back, and put her left leg around me, spreading her pussy as her legs opened. I got my cock in position, and pushed in, going straight up her ready, red haired cunt til the head was poking her womb, my balls up against her skinny ass. We kissed like we were going to such each other's tongues out, her pussy and my cock thrusting at each other like two rams head butting. It didn't take long, and the pressure of my cock sliding roughly over her clit sent her into orgasm. I held deep, but wasn't long for the world, either, and her pulsing, convulsing pussy had me gushing long spurts of cum deep into her.

Now spent, we kissed a bit less urgently as we enjoyed the glow of a good fuck. Finally, I slipped out of her, a big glob of cum dripping to the floor of the shower, puddling, then washing into the drain. Kami released the leg that was around me, and she was once again standing on both feet. She was a little wobbly from her recent climax, and I eased her onto the seat. She looked exhausted, but I wasn't done with her yet. I knelt in front of her, and she smiled, leaned forward and kissed me, holding my face.

"I'm getting to really like this part," she said, knowing what was next. I went down on her, slurping up my cum, then kissing her, so she could taste us. When we had sucked all the cum off our tongues, I went down again for another dip, repeating the cummy kiss. After the fourth one, the reserve of sperm had diminished some, and I lingered on her labia, which made her breathing get heavy. I finally took her clit in my mouth, sucking on it with both lips, licking from in between them. The reaction was just as it had been from the beginning. I felt her hands pull my hair, and Kami started to cum, letting out a long moan, that was capped by a yelp. She held her hand to her mouth, to stifle the scream.

"Let it go," I said. "Nobody will hear you in here, and Cami won't be back for a while." I went back down on Kami, quickly getting her back to her orgasmic state, this time she didn't hold back. It felt like she was going to knock one of my teeth out, she thrust and bucked so hard when she came. I let go of her clit when her whole body shook, just holding her thighs, and moving up her body til I was kissing her once more. After a long kiss, I just held her as the overstimulation started to subside, and we kissed some more. I pulled away, just looking at her, her hair, which she had put up earlier, now all astray and disheveled, her body quivering, her eyes glazed over.

Kami let out a long breath, kissed me quickly, then caught her breath again.

"Holy shit!!," she said, her body still shaking. "I thought I was going to explode, you made me cum so hard!!" I just smiled, and kissed her. She looked at me. "I will never go out with anyone again who doesn't go down on me. That was totally amazing."

"You ought to dump that boyfriend of yours if he won't get with it," I teased, only half serious.

Kami looked at me. "If you keep up, and he doesn't step up, next time I go back home, he's done. I'll give him one chance to eat me. He doesn't have to do it after he's cum in me-he might not get the chance anyway, if he doesn't lick me out first-but he still has to go down on me. Or else..." She smiled and kissed me.

"Just fair warning, though-he probably won't do it like I do. I've had 40 more years to practice than he has. Don't be too hard on him,"

"I don't think he'll do it anyway. So it probably won't matter."

I didn't think he would, either, but maybe faced with the prospect of losing a girlfriend like Kami, he'd adjust his attitude. I hoped not, though my place in her life seemed secure now that I'd opened her up to good head. Having now had our release, we set to washing the day's sweat off each other, still kissing as we soaped each other up, taking easy feels as we cleaned up. Kami giggled every time a drip of my cum would leak from her pussy. She'd take a finger full of it, and lick it off, savoring the taste.

We finally got cleaned up, and got out of the shower, toweling off and dressing. It was fun watching Kami step unto her skirt, pulling it up past her red bush, labia still a little slick, and buttoning it up. She then pulled her tank over her head, letting it drop past her tits as she finished. I looked on in awe as this little redhead stood before me, nothing but a short skirt between me and the hottest pussy I'd had in a long time.

Cami was coming in the door from the garage just as Kami and I reached the living room. Kami asked her friend how the food truck was, and the two chatted about the merits of the various trucks at that lot. All the time, Kami was looking over at me, giving me that knowing look of two people who have just fucked, even as the others around them have no idea.

The girls had some work to do, so I left them to their tasks, and went to work on my projects. They came in to say goodnight an hour or so later, Cami giving me a hug. Kami lingered a moment, and we shared a long kiss as we parted.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll keep my panties on, and you can cum in them while I'm wearing them." She said, smiling.

"You'll be sticky all day, ya know," I teased.

"Yeah, I know, your cum all in my bush and panties. Yum!!" She kissed me again, and was off to bed. I woke to find Kami in bed with me, stroking me to full hardness, she wearing only panties as she prepared to pull the leg band aside and ride me. So another day began.

Kami and I are still screwing like rabbits when every chance we get. Cami, so far, seems completely unaware that her best friend is getting plowed by her uncle several times a week. Kami went on the pill not long after arriving, which has taken a lot of the anxiety out of our couplings. She loves the feel of my bareback dick in her, and feeling my cum in her pussy. And I'm only too happy to give it to her; as there's nothing so soul satisfying as unloading a big wad of cum into a welcoming red haired pussy.