Kamila Valieva's 18th Birthday

Story Info
Famous figure skater celebrating 18th birthday.
1.3k words
3.35
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Events take place in a fictional parallel universe that has nothing in common with ours. All coincidences of names and events are entirely coincidental.

***

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

And now this day has come! Today I'm eighteen! It's been a week since we moved to our new house in Miami, grandpa bought cameras and installed high-speed Internet - what was he up to? Everything inside me squeezed sweetly when grandpa joyfully looked at my photos on social networks, videos of performances, and just looked at me live, literally undressing me with his eyes. I always blushed from his looks, but at the same time I felt wildly pleased. That stupid and stupid story with doping really knocked us down, but then the information that my grandfather was not my own, but my stepfather, was not leaked to the press. But, nevertheless, we are more than close - I literally sat on my grandfather's lap as a child, and even at a more conscious age we constantly went with him into nature, picked mushrooms, played chess and watched movies. I love my step-grandfather very much, but until today I had no idea how much my grandfather loves me.

We decided to celebrate our birthday in a narrow family circle - just grandfather and me. After the scandal, my mother became very distant - she was constantly on the road, dealing with financial issues and almost never saw me or my grandfather. However, thanks to these same financial decisions, we got such a house in Miami - my mother was a very talented manager. I'm more than sure that she approved of my grandfather's idea too.

I blew out the candles on the birthday cake and looked at my grandfather. His eyes sparkled, and a warm smile never left his lips.

- Kamilochka, you are already eighteen. You've been saying for a long time how tired you are of these competitions, ice shows, broadcasts, conferences and the like. Your mother and I came up with a way to stop all this.

My fists clenched of their own accord when grandfather, saying all this, sat closer. I felt the aroma of his perfume, the warmth of his thigh, our shoulders touching...

"Grandfather, I'm ready..." I whispered and grandfather put his trembling but still strong hand on my bare knee. It was like I was electrocuted. The blood rushed to my head, I felt my ears and cheeks turning red, I began to breathe rapidly and shuddered several times. Grandfather clenched his fingers, making the world around him float as if in a fog.

As if through a veil, I heard Leva barking. Spitz sat on the armrest and wagged his tail. I petted the dog, still trembling from my grandfather's touch.

- Grandfather, only I have yet... Never yet...

-- You weren't with the boy? - Grandfather said understandingly.

"I didn't even kiss you," I muttered.

Grandpa took my cheeks with his hands and squeezed them. And then he asked:

- Do you want to... try it now?

I felt hot. Grandpa's fingers were still gripping my knee, and he placed his other hand on my shoulders. I nodded and was already in my grandfather's arms. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips - how stupid I must look. Deda touched my mouth with his fingers, and then bowed his head and our foreheads touched.

- Kamilochka, I love you very, very much. I want you all, without a trace. We will devote the best years of your life to love. There are hundreds of cameras in the house; you can start broadcasting live at any second. If you don't agree, just tell me, I'll stop the recording and cancel the start of the broadcast. And I'll stop myself. Or I will continue, but not live. Everything will be as you say. It's up to you to decide - working as a model with me - every day unlimited freedom, just you and me, millions of grateful viewers on both sides of the ocean. Or you will continue your stellar career - advertising, contracts, interviews... And ice. Lots of ice. What you choose?

I realized a long time ago where everything was going. And I didn't feel regret, I didn't hesitate for a second. Figure skating has long been a pit of snakes - what's the point of biting each other, swimming in this horror, smiling at the camera, feeling the emptiness in your heart? Well, I do not! I'd rather feel the way I do now. With grandfather...

- I choose you. I choose... to make love live.

Grandfather jumped up. And he started squeezing me again, now by the hips. His fingers caressed my tummy, his lips slid over my cheeks and then... For the first time his mouth touched my lips. It was like fireworks exploded in my head. Grandfather's hands crawled up my thighs and were about to touch my little white panties, and his lips, on the contrary, went down, grabbing my chin and neck.

I squeaked when I first felt Grandpa's fingers there. She clenched her legs convulsively, squeezing her lover's hand.

"Wave your hand at that camera," he smiled. I randomly moved my outstretched palm and my grandfather pressed some button on the remote control, which he took out of his breast pocket. Clinking sounds were heard, as if coins were falling.

"Hello everyone," I said and blew a kiss to the camera. Grandfather laughed happily and we hugged. For the first time, I felt like grandfather... Grandfather... Even mentally I was embarrassed to say this word... Penis - consciousness finally removed the barrier. Grandfather's penis rests against my thigh. Beside myself with horror and delight, I asked:

- Grandfather, what is it like for you? Can I have a look?

I didn't have to ask twice. The penis turned out to be strong, large and throbbing. I had no idea how I would even be able to use it in any way.

- Grandfather, I... I'll try to kiss him, I guess... Will you allow it?

He nodded and shook it up and down. I looked like a hypnotized rabbit at a boa constrictor. How healthy it is, girls in porn take it straight into their mouths, maybe I should try it too? But first... First a kiss.

I leaned over and kissed the top directly. The taste was extremely unusual - the penis had already released a sticky viscous liquid. "It's probably lubricant," I thought. But before I had time to try on the second kiss, my penis began to tremble and began to throw streams of a completely different kind right at me. Portions flew right into my face, I barely had time to close my eyes.

"Granddaughter, how can this be... Forgive the old man..." grandfather stroked my head guiltily.

"Nothing, grandpa... I heard that this happens," I said, squeezing one eye shut.

Grandfather reached for the laptop and turned on the screen. There was a close-up of me, covered in sperm. Involuntarily she smiled - it was such a great sight. Suddenly grandpa pulled me towards him and... began to collect sperm right from my face with his tongue and lips. I didn't expect this at all, and therefore, in confusion, I began to collect sperm as well - with my tongue and fingers. And put it in your mouth. The tart, fragrant taste filled all my taste buds, I was overcome with joy and excitement, and butterflies seemed to flutter in my lower stomach.

And grandfather's penis didn't even think about falling off. So I, as I was, covered in sperm, bent over and hugged him with my lips. The penis began to move right in my mouth, and I began to move lower until the penis rested against my larynx, causing me to make a funny gurgling sound. The member became like stone, increasing the pressure on the throat. I tried to squeeze it deeper, but nothing happened. Grandfather groaned and began to fill me with sperm - I frantically swallowed his treat, forgetting about the cake that was on the table...