My Loving Sister

Story Info
She needs a boyfriend, brother helps with the need.
822 words
4.01
20.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull from my own experience, things that happened.

My wonderful sister is a couple of years younger than I. We were both swimmers although later on I was interested in other sports like football. I left the violence when I could; she went to nursing school and left later.

She was husky, had short brown hair, and was about 5'7". I came to visit her apartment, and she wanted me to stay for a few days. We sat on the couch talking, and she told me she wasn't seeing anyone and was really lonely. There were people from work, but she couldn't approach anyone there since it was a hospital. I'm a loving brother so she got lots of hugs. She invited me to a different apartment complex where people from her work were, and their friends.

But, she said, I had to pretend to be her boyfriend. I grew up in the same wreckage of a home as she did so I also never gained social skills and have no girlfriend. We went, and I drifted around and looked at the girls in the pool. My sister kept coming to me and grabbing my hand. She finally pulled me to the side and was mad at me. She said I'm supposed to be her boyfriend and I'm acting like a brother. So she ordered me to kiss her. I kissed her. NO! 'I want a real kiss'.

I kissed a little better. It still wasn't enough, so she put her hands on my butt, pulled me very close, and we started really kissing. I started to get hard, and I was thinking this is really nice. I really enjoyed kissing her, even though she was my sister. So I put my hands on her butt and pulled her even closer. I was really hard by now and pushing into her. I know she could feel it, she was thrusting right back at me. I really liked this. We pulled apart and went back to the group. She didn't know most of them but wanted to meet guys. These were people known to the people she worked with; she wasn't interested in dating anyone from work.

This is a regular gathering, so she plans to be there often. Having me pretend to be a boyfriend gives her some practice and shows that she is sociable. We were both learning how to look like boyfriend/girlfriend. Fortunately, we are very close.

Back at her apartment, she changed into a t-shirt and panties. I sat around in my underwear. When she sat by me on the couch, I decided it was time for more practice and to see what I could get away with. I put my arms around her in a nice hug and started kissing. She responded eagerly. As we were kissing, I decided to gently caress her boob. At first, she stiffened and stopped. Then went right back to kissing while I was obviously massaging her boob. Her kissing became more intense. I decided to try for more and slipped my hand under her shirt and went right to her bare boobs. I liked the feel of her nipple, the warm round breasts and her breathing increased, but she seemed to like it. I sure did.

When we sat down, I hadn't thought much about us being in underwear; it wasn't uncommon, but now I was very aware of it. I had my hand up her shirt exposing lots of skin, and there were her panties. Suddenly it hit me. This is my sister! It felt naughty, but I couldn't stop. I pulled up her shirt and started to kiss her nipples. Her panties were getting wet, the tip of my dick was leaking. She was now caressing my balls and my dick. She had my shorts pulled down. I said I forgot you're my sister, we can't do this. She said, "Don't Stop".

I wasn't strong enough to stop. I grabbed her panties and pulled them off. She lay back on the couch and spread her legs. I kissed those lovely legs and worked my way up. Suddenly I was there, actually licking my sister's pussy! I would have kept this up forever, but she grabbed my head and pulled me up to her, kissing me more passionately. I was on top of her now, putting my dick in her, in and out. Then I felt the orgasm, and it went through me. I tensed up and almost screamed, "OH MY GODDDDDDD" and then felt the rush of pussy juice telling me she was Cumming too.

This was an overwhelming experience for us. I asked if we were wrong to do this, even though it felt so right. She told me that since I was her boyfriend that I was supposed to fuck her. So I held her gently, kissed a lot, then went to bed and fucked her again.