Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 09

Story Info
Kamini finally gang-banged on the Goa trip.
3.3k words
4.3
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent three crazy sex-filled days in Goa so far. I was fucked by 4 four in those three days. It was sexual heaven for me

Today was the last day of my Vacation in Goa. Our flight back home was the next morning. Today my father-in-law told me that he had a party in the afternoon with all the expo delegates and presenters like him. I was not very happy with that because I wanted to spend the last day of my vacation having sex with my father-in-law.

Father-in-law had said that he wanted me to come for an afternoon party so that he could show me off to his friends and colleagues at the expo.

My Father-in-law told me that all those men would be jealous of the fact that he was with a sexy lady like myself and that he had a sexy daughter-in-law.

Father-in-law had asked me to wear a sexy outfit. So I decided to wear a thin material saree and a deep cleavage-revealing sexy blouse. My Father-in-law saw me in the saree, held my waist and whispered.

"Ufff bahu I want to fuck you right now... you look like a sex bomb, those men will be jealous."

I felt shy and smiled, "Uff darling, it's only because of you that I have started wearing such sexy outfits. A mature stud like you has made me very naughty."

Father-in-law "My darling, you are a sex bomb, so you need to act and dress like a sexy nymph always.. just Imagine all the men getting horny just looking at you. If you look at their crotch, you will see them squeezing their cocks."

I started imagining those men. All men with cocks of different shapes and sizes. Some curved, some straight, some cut and some uncut.. some completely covered with hair and others clean shaven. Mmmmm there are so many cocks in the world and I am such a horny nymph. My pussy juices were leaking and my panty was getting wet.

My father-in-law and I left for the lunch party at the Expo. At the Expo, there were a lot of men and very few women. maybe 50-60 men and only 5-6 women including me.. so much testosterone in that place.

As I was walking with my father-in-law, all the men were looking at me like hungry wolves... I could feel that they all were getting horny seeing me in this sexy saree and blouse that showed such a deep cleavage. I was feeling proud of my body and my breasts were getting so big that they were almost trying to come out of my flimsy blouse...

What I saw next, shocked me.

As we entered the hall, I saw Ramesh, Manuel and Paul at various points. They were stunned to see me. I was sure that Ramesh did not know that Paul and Manuel had fucked me yesterday and Paul and Manuel did not know that Ramesh had fucked me two days ago.

My Father-in-law had no clue that I had been fucked and squeezed by those three studs... the thought of the former was making me horny and my pussy very wet.

Ramesh came forward towards us and, he introduced himself as if we had not met before.

My Father-in-law smiled and exchanged pleasantries, then he left to talk to someone else.

Ramesh found a chance to chat with me.

"Uff Kamini, I did not know that you are Rajnath's daughter-in-law. He is such a big name in this business. You too are looking very sexy" and Ramesh squeezed my ass hard.

Uff, I loved a hot male like Ramesh squeezing my ass and my panties got completely drenched with the wetness of my pussy...

Ramesh excused himself and told me he would return soon. I was searching for my father-in-law for the next 10 minutes but could not see him.

Soon Manuel and Paul too came near me and kissed me on my cheeks and squeezed my ass which made my pussy even wetter. Paul took my hand and led me to the dance floor. The stage was dark and the only light was from mood lighting.

The blouse worn was my favourite blouse. The blouse was very tight and showed off every inch of cleavage of my magnificent breasts. With my saree and petticoat of such a thin material and my big breasts in that blouse, I was looking very sexy. I was soon surrounded by four men.

One man was around 40 or 50 years old, he was tall, strong and had brown hair. The remaining men were Paul, Manuel and Ramesh who had just returned. I was the only woman in the small group, and I was gathered with the four men in a corner of the dance floor alongside a wall next to me. I was hidden from the rest of the public in such a way that no one would be able to see me between these four studs. My father-in-law too wouldn't be able to see me if he came looking for me.

As we were dancing I was laughing with all the men and then the older man gave me a wet kiss on my lips. I was shocked but enjoyed his boldness.

Soon Ramesh took me in his arms and gave me a long passionate kiss. My arms were around him and he gave me a deep French kiss.

Manuel and Paul too had their hands on my breasts. His hand was inside my blouse and was squeezing my breasts.

I looked at them with pleading eyes, "Please, ensure no one can see you rubbing my breasts, especially my father-in-law. Ufff you are embarrassing me."

Soon all of them alternately squeezed my breasts one last time as all the men were smiling with lust. I was a little disappointed to see them pull their hands out

Soon we all could see my father-in-law coming on the dance floor so they all dispersed.

Only Ramesh was next to me and he whispered

"Kamini, we all are very horny. Tell your father-in-law that you have had a little too much to drink and make an excuse to go to the bathroom. I have two foreign female friends who will entertain your father-in-law while we all will enjoy you in my villa later. And please come in an ultra-sexy top.

You will be able to have a lot of fun with us as my female friends will entertain your father-in-law.

Listening to Ramesh, I realised that the 4 of them wanted to gangbang me. I was blushing like crazy and my pussy was very wet. With one last squeeze of my breasts, Ramesh went to look for his foreign female friends as I went to my father-in-law and told him that I had to go to the washroom. He said fine and started drinking his whiskey at the bar.

After 10 minutes Ramesh informed me that my father-in-law had gone with foreign friends. I smiled and then started walking fast to my villa. My breasts were swollen with the sensual thought of gangbang and my pussy was leaking through my panty.

I wore a sexy bikini-style top and a bright red short skirt. Under the skirt was a black bikini with G-string bottoms.

As soon as I reached the Villa, Ramesh was waiting for me.

"I hope you are wearing your bikini under that skirt," Ramesh said after looking me up and down.

"Yes, I am. How about I take the dress off myself or would you like to remove it?"

"It will be my pleasure to undress you," Ramesh replied.

Ramesh removed my dress and left me only in my bikini. Ramesh took me to where the other three men were. I could feel their eyes feasting on my entire body. Manuel asked if I wanted to join him in a game of pool.

"Sure, I would like to play pool," I replied.

He set up the balls passed me the cue, and let me break. Then it was Manuel's turn. When it was my turn again, I went to my position. I bent over the table and placed the cue on top. There was a mirror in front of me and I caught their reflection in the mirror as I was preparing my shot.

I could see the reflection of all the men standing behind me. I took the shot and went away from the table swaying my ass seductively. When it was my turn again, I leaned over the table and deliberately took my time to take my shot. I looked around and saw all the men staring at my ass. I stood up and took another look at the table, delaying my shot to give the men more time to stare at my ample bosom.

I lifted my left leg and spread it over the table. I could feel that my G-string was barely covering my pussy as I felt a cool breeze against my pussy lips.

I soon took my shot and I finished my drink. I could see that people were taking their shots quickly so soon it was my turn as their eyes could see my body spread out on the table. I took another shot. Soon The next game was over and I had lost.

Karan, who was Ramesh's friend -- the same man who had kissed me on the dance floor -- came and sat near me. We talked for a few minutes when I looked around I saw that they were still staring at my body. I moved forward on the sofa and spread my legs. As I looked down, my pussy lips were protruding from the sides of my bikini.

"I think you'd be more comfortable without the bikini top." Smiling Ramesh commented.

"That's fine and all, but will you men take off your shorts as well," I replied.

I slowly removed my bikini top, revealing my breasts. Without a word, all the men removed their shorts and stood holding their semi-erect and big cocks in their hands. I could feel my pussy drenched. Paul came next to me touched my upper rose lipstick-coated lips and caressed my thigh. It made me feel aroused. Manuel and Ramesh's cocks had become hard by now. I soon removed my bikini too, which was wet with the flowing juices from my pussy.

I held Ramesh and Manuel's cocks and started caressing them. Karan was still in his shorts and he came and knelt between my legs and ran his tongue on my pussy lips.

Soon Paul too joined Karan and both of them started stroking my pussy and licking it alternately.. ...

Paul rubbed his cock on my pussy lips and soon slid his hard cock inside my wet pussy. I started caressing the cocks of Ramesh and Manuel with my hands. I pulled them close to me, one by one, taking their cock in my mouth and sucking them and their hands started squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I loved such naughty behaviour of theirs.

Manuel placed his lips on my softback, licking my back. Ufff, the sensual actions of such 4 men had made me crazy with lust. It seemed as if a wave of juice started flowing from my pussy.

Paul was fucking my pussy from below and Manuel and Ramesh were sucking my breasts. Now Karan freed his cock from the confines of his shorts. His cock was not as big as the other three but was quite thick like a Coke can. He started fucking my mouth slowly but with long strokes. There was a long layer of saliva sticking from my mouth to his cock as he removed his cock before sliding it back into my inviting mouth.

Paul took his cock out of my pussy. Soon I heard Karan say, "Uff, now I will fuck Kamini's nice ass."

I was sitting on the sofa. I moved to the side and sucked his cock to make it hard and made it completely shiny.

He applied a lot of jelly on my tight ass hole and he slowly slid his cock into my ass and lay back on his chest and he completely inserted his cock inside my ass. He started fucking me with long strokes. Meanwhile, I was stroking Manuel and Paul's cocks. Ramesh was busy sucking my nipples.

"Do you like my cock in your ass?" Karan asked.

"I love it, though I love it more if I had another cock in my pussy too," I replied,

Ramesh held my legs and then he slid his cock inside my pussy.

Both the men started fucking my pussy and ass continuously.. long and deep strokes... both the studs were riding my pussy and ass... "

Ah, ufff fuck mmm me harder Karan and Ramesh.. " I was moaning..."

After 10 minutes of pumping my ass and pussy with their cocks both removed their cocks from my pussy and started ejaculating loads of cum all over my body .... I kept rubbing my pussy as they ejaculated all over my body, on my face, tits, navel and soon I too reached an intense orgasm.

All five of us went to shower and all four men were rubbing soap on my body and breasts.

I was feeling like a queen. It was as if all four studs were worshipping my body.. in my thoughts I realised during this Goa trip I had made these four horny studs into my lovers... After finishing the bath, I took a selfie with the four studs standing behind me..... I wanted to capture this fuck with my lovers.

This was an intense gangbang and yet not all of them had fucked me and we had more time to enjoy another round.

Within another 30mins we were all ready for another round.

Paul and Manuel came on the bed and Paul started licking my pussy.

I lay on the bed, Paul inserted his cock into my pussy.

"Watch how we spread your pussy with both of our cocks, Kamini," said Manuel.

I was stunned to hear this. How will I be able to take both their big cocks into my pussy at the same time, uff um.

Soon Manuel inserted his cock into my pussy..

As soon as I felt that the second cock had entered my pussy, I moaned.

"Ahhhh uffff mmmm, two cocks in my pussy, oh God, oh God ufff mmmm ah mmmm Slowly aah Manuel, I was moaning loudly "me".

Both cocks were fucking my pussy simultaneously

Both cocks were buried in my horny cunt.

Uff, I was feeling very hot... For a few minutes, both fucked my pussy very slowly. within a short time, It felt amazing to have my pussy filled with two cocks. Both their strokes became faster and went deeper too.

As soon as my pussy exploded with orgasm, I started squirting on both of their big cocks. My body started to relax as Manuel removed his cock from my pussy. But soon Karan inserted his cock into my pussy.

I could feel two cocks stretching my tight pussy, as they had fit their cocks inside my pussy. The feeling of such a fucking was so intense. I was enjoying this gangbang and was making me feel like a dirty whore. I loved the feeling of being used by men.

After a few minutes, both the cocks were out of my pussy.. my pussy was red due to the raw and intense fuck.

Ramesh was standing on the bed next to me, caressing his cock.

"Are you enjoying the gangbang, Kamini?" Ramesh asked.

"Oh yes, I want you and your friends to do whatever you want me to do and I won't say no" I moaned loudly.

They were ready to keep fucking my pussy. Ramesh, then Karan, then Manuel and Paul, all started fucking my pussy one by one. The fucking continued this way for another 30 minutes or so..... I lost count as to who was fucking my pussy and when the other relaxed the first cock..... They fucked my pussy one by one making it sore... Another intense orgasm later I started getting very thirsty. I was drinking water from a glass as the four men were kissing my body.

I was ready to get fucked due to their continuing arousal of me. Today, my thirst was going to be quenched by these four men.

I took Karan and Ramesh's cocks in my hands and started sucking them.

I looked lustfully at Paul and Manuel and said,

Now I want you to fill my pussy and ass with both of your cocks." I replied.

Soon Manuel and Paul started fucking me together. Paul's cock in my ass and Manuel's cock in my pussy. His two cocks had spread my pussy and ass. Both started fucking my pussy and ass in a great rhythm and on top of that, Karan and Ramesh's cocks were in my mouth as I was sucking them. After 20 minutes I could feel that my pussy was getting ready to orgasm again. My body started trembling and I had another orgasm.

Manuel and Paul's fucking continued and I kept sucking Ramesh and Karan's cock. Finally, Manuel and Paul removed their cocks from my pussy and ass and I could feel that their cocks were swollen, and ready to ejaculate. Then all four men started caressing their cocks while staring at me.

"We're ready to cum Kamini darling ... we wanna shower you with our cum again"

I kneeled and took everyone's cock in my mouth one by one and kept caressing it.

"Mmm, what a hot babe you are. Very hot indeed." They said.

The four men gathered around me, striking their cocks on the verge of ejaculating.

Ramesh looked at me. "We will release all our cum on your body mmmm."

"Mmmm, give me all your thick cum." I groaned.

In an instant Ramesh, he started ejaculating and as I opened my mouth to taste his cum, his semen fell on my lips and tongue, a little on my breasts and navel. One by one they all ejaculated and I felt the hot cum all over my body.

I went for a bath and after a hot shower to wipe the sticky cum from my body, I lay naked on the bed - right on top of all four men. Today all four men had fulfilled their lust for sex as well as mine.

As I relaxed I could feel sweet pain in my pussy and ass. I wore my top and skirt and got ready to leave the Villa. Ramesh pulled me close to him and kissed me on the lips and he whispered that someday we should fuck like this again. I smiled and responded to his kiss.

"Of course, we will fuck again" and I winked at Ramesh as I walked out of the villa.

On reaching my villa, I saw that my father-in-law was resting on the bed. I went near him and kissed his lips. I could smell the aroma of two women emanating from his body, who had been fucked by my father-in-law for sure. My Father-in-law was such a stud, that even in his old age he could handle two hotties in bed together.

After I kissed my father-in-law, he woke up and asked me where I was till now. I also asked him the same question. He lied that he was with his friends from the Expo and had reached the villa just 15 minutes ago. I told him that I was tired of waiting for him at the villa. So I had just gone for a walk on the beach.

Both of us had a lot of fun with other partners but both of us could not reveal that so we spent the rest of the evening just in each other's arms. Both were too tired to have sex.

Finally, my vacation was soon to come to an end as we had a flight back home early the next morning. It was a vacation that turned into a 4 day fuck-fest which left me sexually satisfied and MORE.