Sunday Fun Day

Story Info
Sunday is Kim and her family's favorite day of the week.
2.6k words
4.07
13k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chubber
chubber
93 Followers

Kim wrapped her arms and legs around her husband as he thrust his skinny five-inch dick in and out of her warm, wet vagina. She let out several loud moans, all fake of course, and whispered in his ear how good he was. As usual it was over quick and Tom briefly collapsed on top of her then rolled over onto his side to catch his breath. Again, the sex was disappointing and unfulfilling but this didn't bother Kim anymore. After almost twenty years of marriage what did you expect. He was handsome, fit and even at the age of 50 still very attractive but the sex just didn't do it for her. It didn't matter though; she'd found better ways to take care of her needs.

She leaned over, gave him a kiss then said, "Go back to sleep baby, I'm going to take a quick shower then get things ready for you and the boys downstairs. Sunday's fun day remember."

He worked hard and deserved to sleep in on a Sunday. Aside from the sex he was literally a perfect husband and father. He was extremely successful and she and the kids wanted for nothing. They had three of them all boys, and Sunday during football season was by far their favorite day. They would literally sit around all day and night watching it. Kim had no interest in football but Sundays too had recently become her favorite day but for much different reasons. She took a long hot shower then stood in front of the mirror naked. She knew she looked, good, really good, maybe as good as she ever had and that's saying something considering she was 43 with three kids. It took a lot of work but the countless hours at the gym, yoga studio, and on the treadmill were clearly paying off.

Plus, the full D sized breast she'd gotten after the last kid was born certainly didn't hurt. After putting a little bit of make-up on, not a lot she didn't need it, she pulled her long black hair back into a pony tail and secured it. She liked to wear her hair back, it accented her pretty face. Besides with what she had planned sometimes all that hair just got in the way. Not wanting to dress yet she slipped on her robe and made her way downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast. Thirty minutes later it was ready and as if on cue her sons, ages 8, 11, and 13, came running down the stairs quickly followed by their father. The 3 kids quickly grabbed a plate then headed into the media room to watch the pregame show.

Tom walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Thanks for breakfast baby, smells great."

"My pleasure honey," she said then smiled when she felt him kiss her on the neck.

Tom grabbed his plate then followed the boys. She spent the next 45 minutes cleaning the kitchen and preparing snacks for her family to eat during the games then made her way back up the stairs to dress. She put on a bra, panties and a conservative sundress. It was fall but in Southern California still warm. After a quick peek to make sure nobody was around, she pulled out several items from a secret box she had hidden towards the back of her large closet and stuffed them in a bag.

On her way out she stuck her head into the media room to say good bye to her family.

"Bye guys, enjoy the games. I'll pick something up for dinner on my way home, text me later and let me know what you want."

She knew it would be pizza, it was always pizza. After making her way to the garage she climbed into her $175,000 Land Rover and started it up. Navigating her way through her South Bay neighborhood she eventually ended up on Rosecrans Blvd and then 405 Freeway. Now knowing the route by heart, she didn't even bother with her GPS. She transitioned to the 105 and then the 110-freeway heading towards downtown Los Angeles. Fifteen minutes later she pulled off the freeway and made 2 quick lefts and then a right. This was a bad area of town and got worse the deeper she drove into it. Half the buildings were abandoned and the streets were littered with homeless people and trash. Five minutes later she spotted the now all too familiar warehouse. Like most of the buildings in the area it was deserted and completely rundown. As the norm she drove around back and pulled inside an open cargo doorway parking in her normal spot.

There were 7 other cars there none of which were even remotely as nice as hers. She took a deep breath trying to get her nerves under control. You'd think after all this time she wouldn't be nervous but she was. Crawling into the backseat she quickly pulled off her clothes and changed into the ones she'd put into the bag. There really wasn't much to the outfit; thigh high stockings, cup less bra, crotchless panties, and high heels. All black as instructed. She exited the car, slipped on a black jacket that barely covered her ass, and made her way to the back of the building towards the stairs.

The only sound in the place was her heals clicking with every step. She climbed up the two flights of stairs where she knew he'd be. This place had become as familiar to her as her own house. The scene was as it always was. The room was empty with the exception of several old couches in the middle and a dirty, beet up mattress just in front of them. As usual the couches were lined with naked men. The numbers varied; sometimes as little as four but others as many as ten. Today Kim counted eight; eight men of all shapes, sizes and ages. The only thing in common was they were black; they were always all black. She ran her eyes back and forth over their faces, some she recognized, some she didn't.

"There's my bitch, I told you boys she wouldn't be late. She's never late when there's black dick waiting for her," came a deep voice off to the side.

She turned and saw him walking towards her, all 6 foot 4 inches of him. He was shirtless, thickly muscled, covered in tattoos and like the others very black. He stopped about a foot from her staring down. Knowing what he wanted she untied her coat letting it fall to the floor and leaving herself completely exposed.

"On your fucking knees," he commanded.

Kim immediately did as told and kneeled in front of the big man. Without being told she reached up unzipped his jeans and pulled out the thick slab of black meat that had given her so much pleasure over the last few months. The big man looked down smiling as she did her best to stuff it in her mouth.

"This is exactly where this white bitch belongs boys, on her knees with a black dick in her mouth," he said as he continued to watch her suck his cock.

The fellas all laughed then made several lude comments. He let her suck him for several minutes then pried his now hard cock out of her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair he led her over to the dirty mattress on her hands and knees. Sometimes he used a collar and leash but today he didn't bother. He grabbed his dick and started to stroke it as he kneeled down behind her.

"This white bitch got an ass on her doesn't she," he said as he slapped it hard a couple times?

More lude comments from the others followed which just made Kim want that big dick inside her even more. She didn't have to wait long as the big man lined his cock up then slammed it home in one quick stroke.

"Watch how fast this sexy bitch cums," he said as he started to rock his hips back and forth.

The giant dick felt incredible as always and Kim started to slam herself back into him to meet his thrusts. Within seconds she started to shake as an intense orgasm ripped through her body.

He laughed then said, "Told you, bitch just loves her some black dick".

He fucked her like a dog for several more minutes making her cum again then pulled out, spun her around an forced his cock back in her mouth as he finished. She didn't miss a drop as she swallowed the big man's entire creamy load. Once finished he stood, tucked his dick back in his jeans and again used her hair to guide her until she was on her knees in front of the couches lined with naked black men. He leaned down and whispered into Kim's ear who just nodded.

"OK fellas, this is how this is going to work. The bitch is going to take care of you one by one but I want her doing all the work. She was put on earth to service black dick so you just sit back and enjoy it. You can fuck her however you want the second go around. Except in the ass, her asshole is mine. Got it!"

They all shook their heads yes.

"Good, now get to it bitch," he said as he slapped her on the ass.

She didn't even hesitate as she immediately crawled to the first guy and stuffed his cock in her mouth. He was an old chubby man with a grey beard but his dick was thick and she knew it would feel good inside her, after all she'd fucked him before. It hardened quickly and she crawled up the old man's body until she was straddling him. After wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a smile as she sank herself down on that thick cock. The old man smiled back then buried his face in her tits as she started to slam herself up and down. Kim knew that he would cum quick if she wanted him to but she didn't.

Not just for her but for him too, she enjoyed the pleasure she provided as much as the men did and liked to make it last regardless of how many of them there were. Several minutes later she knew he couldn't hold back any longer, she had gotten really good at realizing when a man was about ready to finish. She bounced up and down a couple more times then climbed off and slid down until his wet dick was in her face. She sucked it in her mouth just in time to catch the first blast of cum. She would have had no problem with him cumming in her pussy but knew the others would prefer it if it wasn't flooded with another man's sperm. Like a good girl she continued to suck him until he was finished then spent some time licking his cock and balls until they were completely clean.

The old man closed his eyes and leaned back into the dirty couch and said, "God damn this bitch is good!"

Kim smiled; she loved to please. A trait she did not know she possessed a few months back. She moved over a few feet to her right between the legs of a second man. She took his cock in her hand and looked up at his face as she started to stroke it. She didn't recognize this one, he was much younger than the first and with the exception of a scar on his cheek very hansom. His cock was longer than the old man's but much thinner. She gave this guy the same treatment as the first and sucked him until he was hard then climbed up on top. He lasted a bit longer but eventually he too came in her mouth when it was time. She continued this routine from one man to the other all the way down the line until she had finished them all off and she herself had cum several times. The variety was always interesting; not just of men but dicks and she loved every second of it.

"Alright baby, my turn. You know how I want it," She heard him say.

She turned and saw him lying, now naked, on the mattress with his giant dick sticking straight up in the air. She knew exactly what he wanted and crawled over to him squatting just above that hard dick. She lined it up, this time not with her pussy but with her asshole, and lowered herself down until she felt the fat head at the entrance. She grunted as she pushed down feeling the dick slide inside. She had never had anal sex prior to meeting him but had learned quickly to love it. She gave herself a second to get use to the size then started to rock back and forth. The big man just laid there with his hands behind his head and a smile on his face as she slammed herself up and down. You would have thought she'd be tired by now but she wasn't, not even close. He'd already cum once so she knew that this would take a while but, again, didn't care. As usual he talked the whole time making sure she knew her place. The words bitch, cunt, slut and whore were used a lot and she most definitely knew her place. Occasionally he'd slap one of her boobs or lightly slap her in the face to prove a point. Eventually her tight ass did its job and the big man blasted off inside of her. Once she was sure he was finished she climbed off and laid down on the mattress as he climbed to his feet.

"All right boys, the bitch is yours. Do what you want to her," he said then dressed and left the warehouse.

The eight black men immediately pounced on her and she spent the next couple of hours being used however they wanted. Rarely was her mouth, pussy and hands void of a black dick. They did whatever they wanted and she happily obliged. Eventually once satiated they began to leave one by one until there was only one left; a fat, bald middle-aged man who was between her legs thrusting his hips up and down and kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms and legs around his girth and kissed him back so passionately you would have thought them lovers. Once finished he too climbed to his feet, dressed, and walked away leaving Kim alone in the abandoned warehouse. She lay there for several minutes trying to gather herself. Eventually she stood and made her way back down the stairs with her jacket in her hand.

What little clothing she had was torn from her body and with the exception of her high heels she was now naked. Once at her car she opened the back and did her best to clean herself. As usual there was dried cum allover and it took several minutes and a half container of wet wipes to do the job. She dressed then climbed into the car and checked the time. It was just before 4:00 which meant she'd been having sex for the better part of 5 hours, pretty typical for days like this. After starting the car, she pulled out of the old warehouse and made her way back towards home. She checked her phone and her family did indeed want pizza for dinner. Forty-five minutes later she was sitting in their favorite Italian restaurant sipping a glass of wine and waiting for the pizza. She thought about the day and knew she should feel guilty but as always didn't, after all it was Sunday fun day.

chubber
chubber
93 Followers