All Comments on 'Kane'

by amyredek

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Wow !... That was some story ! Great dialogue, epic character development, and a great twist as well ! keep up the great work!

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago

loved every word...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW,

It has taken me all night to read and really enjoy this brilliantly written story.

Like one of those books that you just cannot put down, must be the best on this site, would be more than 5 stars if possible.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

Loved it.9849

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like it but...

I like the story plot but Tracey is annoying!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
sadly

I couldn't get past the first page. Am I the only one who wondered why on earth the man was having sex with someone after he'd gotten shot in the head... shouldn't he have been in the hospital???

famusamusfamusamusalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed reading about Marcus and Tracey. While the rampant sex was a little overdone, it made sense considering Tracey's young age and the story flowed. Kane's motivations were natural, but I'd like to read where he remembers his past.

ingaalleningaallenalmost 12 years ago

The decision by Tracy not to get medical care for Marcus bothered me too. He was trying to save a lot of questions about the dead men at the club. I gess it was just a graze.

lacedaemonlacedaemonover 11 years ago

This is my new favorite story! Great character development wrt Tracey. Loved Tracey's attitude toward Marcus, and with everyone else. While it would be nice to know if Marcus' memory comes back, it's outside the realm of the story. Going to look out for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Couldn't get past page 3. All I'm thinking is, oh yeah, this is "true love" (like hell it is).

The phrase "not to put a finer point on it", by the way, should read as "not to put too fine a point on it".

brijeonbrijeonalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I loved this story. Love,love Tracey he/she was a force he completed Kane, the thriller part of the story was awesome,sex hot hot o so hot.

People please read this story

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
Action and sex

This was fun, a thriller with sex, what more can you ask for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous