Kanesha Ch. 04: Processing Slave 336

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kanesha's body couldn't take much more pleasure before failing the test. She heard the vibrator increase speed again and pushed her hips forward to meet it. She felt sweat drip from her forehead down onto her heaving chest as she absorbed the wands pleasure.

"Sir... I can't hold it..." she said quietly. "Please give me permission..."

"No, Slave 336" Was all he said.

The words barely left his lips before she felt it. Her body was at its breaking point and him calling her by her new name and opened the floodgates. Her pussy spasmed against the wand as she ground her hips into over and over again. Her voice sang out mirroring the others she'd heard hanging in her bondage before.

"Not bad. Something we can definitely improve on." The doctor commented as the vibrator pulled away and Slave 336 looked up at the screen.

Orgasm Control: 7 of 10 (2 mins 14 sec)

She slumped her head as the doctor approached her hanging body. "That's all the testing of your body for its coming service. I think now is the time to begin your modifications." His hands began roaming over Kanesha's slumped hanging form.

She felt him lift her left breast slightly as if testing its weight. He then tapped the outside of her breast. "Here." Was all he said as his hand slipped down her flat stomach to her shaven smooth pussy mound. "Here..." he said again before slipping a hand around her waist and rubbing the small of her lower back. "And here..."

He left her and returned with a small handheld device that looked like a handheld scanner. "I'm sure you've noticed but we like to mark club property. This device produces a tattoo like mark by branding the skin. I also have the ability to modify each marking to fit each slave's features and what would increase her value on the block."

Kanesha shuddered again hearing that she would be sold. She remembered seeing small tattoos on the body's of many, if not all the slave's that the club held and sold. Some tattoos were simply a reminder that the slave was property and yet others, she remembered, were degrading or dehumanizing comments of status. The doctor hadn't mentioned what her marks might say.

"What will you mark me with Sir?" She asked in a low voice.

"You are to be sold on Friday of this week." He said coldly "Your Slave number along with a barcode for tracking will go here." His hand ran along the small of her back. "A Slave tramp stamp usually includes her name and barcode for tracking. Our club members have the ability to scan these barcodes to check a slave's status and rate her performance through our club's private smart phone app. They can see when a slave is due to be sold and her current stats and ratings."

Kanesha shuddered in humiliation at the revelation as his hand drifted up to the side of her left breast. "Since you will be sold so soon. I'm thinking a mark that says Property Of: will increase your sale valued. Your new owner can request their name or title added after purchase or just brand a personal mark into your soft flesh."

Kanesha gasped at the thought as she closed her eyes and could see what that tattoo might look like. She felt his hand drift lower to her pussy mound and slide back and forth over the smooth skin. "Here... I'm thinking something fun and humiliating." He snickered and laughed as he began fumbling with the device in his hand changing the settings.

Kanesha hung in her bondage as she felt the device pressed to the small of her back. "This may burn and sting a slight bit by it's quite less painful than a real branding iron." He commented.

She gritted her teeth as she felt a warming sensation followed by a sharp sting. The device pressed firmly to her skin now as the pain intensified. It took only a few moments and she felt the device removed and a strange tingling sensation where it had been. Kanesha knew that her body had now been marked. A tattoo brand of the words Slave 336 with a barcode underneath now decorated her lower back.

And in that moment, right there her conscious mind accepted it; no going back, no escape. This new life is it, they really did it. Trent and Melinda, played her in a cruel game to enslave her, and they had won the game. No more Kanesha, now she was slave 336. The little game in the back of her head that they might reverse it all, all those hot little thoughts, now made real. Her eyes opened, and she heaved a heaved a huge sigh. She thought that it must have sounded like a moan of defeat, or resignation; and it was. She would have teared up, had she had any left. She'd just been marked a slave, forever.

She barely noticed him move to her side typing in new settings on the device. Her eyes shot downward as he pressed the face of the machine to the side of her left breast. "This flesh is more sensitive and will hurt slightly more."

A stinging sensation along with burning soon filled her bosom. She tried to pull away but the doctor had firmly gripped the breast holding it tightly. "Shit..." she groaned as the heat increased. "Fuck! No! stop!..." she begging knowing it would do no good.

Tears streaked her eyes as he pulled back the device and she stared down at her skin. She could only see a portion of the marking but knew the upside down cursive script read: Property of. She would have to await her new owner's mark, brand or name to be place on her breast next. She wondered if after years of sexual slavery if there would be a line of names. Perhaps each new owner would have the last name crossed out as his or hers was added. For an instant in her mind she could see her body with row after row of names stretching down the side of her breast down the side of her flat stomach.

Her back and breast ached as the doctor moved to her mound. She watched as he held a cruel smile as he made adjustments and pressed the device to her mound. This marking hurt worst of all as she felt it being burned and branded into her light brown flesh. She screamed and begged for him to stop but it did no good.

She was panting and trying to look and see what cruel marking the doctor had added. He stood up and left Kanesha to hang in her bondage. He pressed a button and Kanesha's feet drew back together straight under her. She tried to see the markings on her body but most were difficult for the slave to see.

The doctor returned a few moments later holding more equipment. "It's been decided to raise your value both nipples will need to be pierced and ringed. We find it can raise a slave's worth nearly 20%." He said matter of factly.

Kanesha watched as he slid out a long slender needle. She shuddered knowing it's destination as his fingers slid to her left breast. She tried in vain to pull away but kept silent knowing it would do no good to beg.

She looked down to see the sharp tip move close to her nipple and felt his fingers mashing her nipple firmly. She hated that her body was responding to the treatment by her nipple hardening and her pussy juice flowing. She pulled her head away as the tip pressed to her soft flesh.

"Damnnn!!... Owwww Fuuuck!" She screamed as she felt the hot pain of metal piercing her tender flesh.

She tore her vision back to see the needle sank into her flesh and protruding from the other side. Her face twisted into a rictus of pain, she watched the doctor slide it out and wipe the small trickle of blood with an alcohol wipe. She then caught the gold ring he lifted and slid expertly into her throbbing breast.

The second piercing she knew what to expect and watched closely as the doctor worked. She gritted her teeth but didn't scream as her right breast was pierced and ringed in the same manner. The doctor produced a small thin gold chain that he connected to each nipple ring.

"We can make these permanent if your new owner decides. Trust me 336.. the welding hurts far worse than the piercings." The doctor said pulling downward on the chain.

"Welding?" She whimpered as a new form of torment had been modified to be fixed to her body. She watched as the video camera arm lowered and began snapping photos of her body.

"I believe that will be all the modifications for now. You're owner can pay for additional enhancements." The doctor said as the images began flooding the screen behind him.

Kanesha could now see the words that had been tattooed into her mound. She strangely fell in love with the way the word "Pretty FuckDoll" had been written and surrounded by decorative chain links and barb wire. The images of her body on the screen were shocking as if she was looking at a different person.

Then it hit her. She was a different person. Her body had been permanently modified. Her submissive personality traits had been brought out completely. She was not longer the professional woman she had worked her young life to achieve. She was a degradation craving slut that needed her next low like a crack whore needed her next a hit.

"I think that's enough photos. One final treatment." The doctor said producing a syringe. "This is a special hormone mixture I've been working on. It's still in the development stages but it's shown to be quite promising in a few areas."

The cruel doctor placed the needle tip into her right tit and depressed. She felt the sharp sting of the needle and felt a burning in her chest.

"This mixture has additives to increase the natural firmness of a woman's breasts. It has also show to increase size as well as inducing lactation with continued usage. If your new owner wishes to breed or milk you they will simply need to continue usage." He switched and injected her other breast next.

"It has also shown to increase limbido nearly immediately. We believe it has to do with the hormones that drive your body to fuck and be fucked. Of course what I hear about you. I don't think that's a needed adjustment." He said with a laugh as he squeezed her breasts firmly letting the drug course through her veins.

She did feel a strange wave of heat come over her and make her dizzy. Her mind was fuzzy as she heard the doctor mention he was finished. She felt her ankle restraints unlocked followed by her wrists. She slumped forward and over the doctor's shoulder. He lifted her limp soft body and carried her to a cold metal examination table.

By the time her back touched the cold metal her pussy was throbbing with need. "Please... please use me..." she muttered in a drugged haze.

"You are my last job of the day. I think some pleasure is in order." He pushed her to one side and withdrew his phone. He scanned the barcode on her back, making his phone beep and watched her newly created profile fill his phone. "I think I'll be the first to rate your sexual performance. Grab your ankles Slave 336 and spread them wide."

Kanesha rolled back to her back and did as the doctor requested. She squeezed her soft naked ankles in her hands and shifted her hips trying to reach the edge of the table. The doctor gripped her thighs and slid her to the edge at the perfect height to fuck.

She watched as he unzipped his trousers and slid them down. His thick bare cock slapped down on her shaven mound. She looked down between her spread legs to see the head rub all the way up to her new tattoo on her mound. It was like he was showing her exactly how deep he was going to penetrate her with it.

"Fuck me Sir... please... use this worthless slave... show her where she belongs.." she moaned and writhed in a lust filled haze, it seemed as if someone else had said all that, the drug blasting through her petitte and lithe body.

The doctor said nothing as he slid back and then impaled her with a deep thrust. He held inside for a moment to savor how wet and tight her pussy felt around him. As he slid back and then slammed inside brutally and uncaring. He knew this slave would be bring quite the price at auction.

He soon worked up to good pace fucking the naked brown skinned slave. He watched as her ample tits bounced and swayed up and down. She opened her mouth to moan and incoherently gasp in pleasure. He took one hand and gripped the chain connecting her nipple rings. He started pulling and jerking on them each time he thrust deep and made them bounce up.

Kanesha was dazed by the lust filled haze the hormones had delivered and the thick man meat fucking her pussy hard. She felt her nipples strain and ache in pain as she realized he was jerking on her nipple chain. Something inside her snapped "Fuck... fuck sir... fucking hurt my tits... fucking use my cunt... I'm going to cum... please let me cum... I want to cum on your cock... I want to cum in pain... hurt me sir..." she screamed begging.

The doctor pushed his cock deep and jerked harshly on her chain. "Cum Slave 336..." He said pulling harder than he should on her breasts.

Kanesha screamed as she felt the intense pain in her nipples and clamped down on the thick cock deep inside her. She gave in and squeezed his cock with her tight cunt. "Thank... you... sir..." she said feeling the waves of orgasm crash over her petite frame. She felt her body respond and humiliatingly cum on the doctors cock.

As she finished she felt the doctor piston deep and hold. Her orgasm had pushed the doctor over the edge and he jerked her chain again hard. "Look at me as I cum inside your slave fuckhole..."

She again did as he asked and met her eyes with his. She watched the intense pleasure in his face as his cock impaled her deep and began filling her with a deep load. She kept her eyes open and felt the pull again on her aching nipples. The pain and his gaze pushed her again over the edge and orgasmed feeling his hot cum shooting inside her.

The doctor withdrew his cock and left the panting Slave 336 laying on the table. He returned with her hood and slid the latex over her head and adjusted the three openings for her mouth and eyes. "I'm done with her. Take her to a holding cell for the night." He said into a microphone paging a guard.

A burly man entered and pushed her to one side. She felt her arms jerked back and her ever present wrist restraints locked together behind her and she was jerked to her wobbling feet. She watched as he pulled out his phone and scanned her new barcode tattoo on her back. "This is Guard Simmons transferring 336 to available holding cell. Prep a space for her." The guard spoke into his phone.

Kanesah felt her nipple chain jerked firmly as the guard led her by the very short leash. She tried to walk close not to strain her already sore and aching breasts. She knew they were headed back to the holding cells. Knowing that meant another night she'd spend in a tightly confined space.

They entered the large prison cell wing of the complex and she saw small steel cages lined in the center between the rows of cells. One was open between a redhead and a blonde. Both were confined inside the small cage with their knees pressed tight to their stomach, handcuffed to the top of the cage, ass pressed to the rear of the cage's bars and heads protruding from the front locked outside the cage and free for use.

She heard the ding and watched the guard scan her barcode and then a barcode on the outside of the cage. She didn't struggle as he pushed her into the metal confinement. Her head slid into the open slot and he locked her collar to the frame. He next forced her knees pulled up and ass against the back of the cage. He locked her ankle restrains to the sides on the cage, spreading her legs, before he closed the lid and locked her wrist cuffs to the top bars.

Slave 336 looked to her left and right, there were at least a dozen women slaves confined in identical cages all free for the guards or members to use through the night. She realized she was no different than any of them, just a slave with three holes to use and fuck.

She heard a ding of a scanned barcode behind her and felt a thick member probe her tight asshole. She knew she was going to be in for a long, sleepless night.

***************

The doctor sat down in a chair and reclined watching the prison closed circuit cameras in his office. Slave 336 was being plowed hard from behind but from this angle he couldn't tell which hole the burly guard was using.

He opened his phone and began rating her performance. "Slave 336 showed obedience, submission and high pain tolerance. Her body is best suited for use as a pleasure slave, fucktoy or whore. Her modification increases her beauty and value. Her pussy was Grade A fuckmeat. She did exhibit strong masochistic tendencies. Should her use as pleasure slut fail, there is high probability she could be used as either a painslut or breeder." He signed the review of Slave 336 and pressed enter.

12