All Comments on 'Kanesha Ch. 05: Auction of Slave 336'

by CarlUrvile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 5 years ago

Good story. It appears there will eventually be a story of the fall of Melinda since her character expects and even desires it herself. Even Kanesha's friend Stacy could be back there in some form. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

i love this series, it's so good please keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I swear I want to be such a slave like Kanesha. Pierce me, tattoo me, beat me and fuck me....... please........ I wish it was possible in reality. I'm a submissive male

tauriredtauriredover 5 years ago
Next parts please

Is next parts planned?

How outside world reacts to contracts (especially permanent ones) if slave was tricked into it?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Was kind of enjoying this until the very end there. I hope they don't actually destroy her. That would be wasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not normally

I’m not normally a BDSM fan but read your chapters so far and all I can say is you have my attention. Just can’t see 5 being the last chapter.

CarlUrvileCarlUrvileover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6...

Thanks everyone for the feedback and ratings. I am working on Chapter 6. Real life swamped me over the holidays and I’m pumped to get back at it in the new year. Thanks again for the patience.

Siska100Siska100about 5 years ago
Really good

How far can trickery get you?

Hope to read the next chapter soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlUrvile@CarlUrvile
478 Followers
Current Lit Story Project/Status: Sorry for the long hiatus Followers but the writing itch is beginning to return. Look forward to a new series “House of Urvile” I’m just starting to work on. Want to touch on many favorite fetishes and kinks. Lit Chat: I’m rarely on LitChat ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES