Karachi Family Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taimur had suffered throughout the evening. His erect Lund had refused to go down even though he had masturbated twice. He thought again about the amazing events of the afternoon. He had watched Alia seem to drift away into a dream world. Her face had turned red with some secret thoughts he could only guess at. Then as she had begun manipulating her breast, as if in a trance he had felt himself stand up and close the door. He had seemed to be in dream as he knelt in front of her and took hold of her fair skinned, fat breast. He thought he could still taste her milk in his mouth. Naturally he couldn't, but the mind can play strange tricks on you.

He and Alia sat in silence on the terrace roof of the house, enjoying the cool yet weak breeze that rolled in from the sea. The rest of the family was at Sea View promenade in Clifton trying to escape the heat.

Alia had not wanted to go. Taimur had seen a smile on Alia's lips as he had volunteered to stay behind with her.

A strange nervousness came over him as she looked at him.

The lights had gone off almost as the family all got in the small Suzuki Hi-Roof minivan, and this seemed to make them hurry to escape the house.

As always, like so many others, Alia and Taimur had headed to the roof and some relief from the heat.

They had sat in silence, on a rug, in the moonlit night.

"Baji?" (Elder sister) Taimur asked, "Kiya Main Kamiz utar sakta hoon?" (Can I take my Kamiz Off?)

"Haan, utarlo, Papa nahi hain." (Take it off, father isn't here) Alia said.

Taimur heard Alia sigh.

"Kiya baat hai Baji?" (What's wrong?) He asked.

Alia had replied 'nothing' and Taimur saw her cup her breasts, she was massaging them.

"You are in pain?" Taimur asked, his Lund hard as rock his heart racing.

Alia nodded and sighed again, her kamiz was wet with the excess milk that was leaking from her breasts.

Taimur knelt facing her and looked into her eyes.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

Alia was hot. She had been all day and especially since the afternoon. She looked around and then stood up then headed for the stairs, she stopped in the doorway of the stairway and looked hard at Taimur before stepping down the first flight of steps.

Taimur was sitting in silence when he heard Alia call his name.

Taimur went to the stairway and saw that Alia was leaning against a wall with her kamiz off and her breasts naked.

He went down to her and began to squeeze and suck on the leaking nipples like a hungry baby. Alia sighed and bit her lips to stop from crying out.

As Taimur sucked and squeezed her breasts she felt her pussy throb and get hotter and wetter.

Alia felt Taimur press himself against her, his hard lund pressing eagerly against her tummy; it just made her moan with hunger. Her husband had never missed a chance to screw her. How she wished Tahir were there now, fucking her as he used to. She felt almost insane with the desire to be fucked.

Taimur took her left buttock in his hand and squeezed mercilessly as he rubbed himself against her. His erect Lund pressed hot and demandingly at her tummy. He tasted her milk and suckled at her left then her right nipple as her hands played with his hair and neck.

Alia's legs opened and her hand struggled with the Nara (cord) holding her white shalwar up. Taimur's hands joined hers and helped her untie the knot in the cord. They were both breathing heavily now, hungry for each other.

Alia was driven by the heat in her choot while Taimur was driven by the aching in his balls and the fear that he would shoot his load before he was in her.

Neither thought of their blood relationship now. Pure animal sexuality had taken over. They both needed to fuck desperately.

Alia allowed Taimur to tug her shalwar down and then helped him untie his own shalwar, they were hurrying now. Both wild with lust.

As Taimur let his shalwar fall to his ankles. Alia took hold of his shaft and guided its wet head to the entrance of her choot.

Taimur instinctively bent his knees as he moved between her legs and took hold of her ass.

With the experienced hand of someone who had done this many times before, Alia placed his cock head at her dripping entrance and groaned as she felt him thrust upwards into her cunt.

Taimur felt his head spin as he felt the unexpected heat and wetness of her hole. He had never imagined a girl was like this inside. Smooth and soft yes; but so hot. So very wet.

He began pumping almost as soon as he had entered her, his balls and groin smeared with the juice almost flooding from Alia's choot.

He held her ass and pressed his still vest covered chest against her breasts. They were both panting and groaning now and after only a few hard thrusts, Taimur came. Spitting his sperm into the hungry cunt of his sister.

Sweat dripped from them, running down their bodies as the held tightly to each other and Taimur filled her.

Alia clung to Taimur with all the strength she had. Her hands holding his firm tight butt as she enjoyed the feel of his juice pumping into her.

He had cum too quickly for her, she was still hot and hungry for more... there was always later.

--------------------

"Aaram sai Taimur," (Slowly Taimur) Alia whispered softly in her younger brother's ear. He was lying on her, his slim buttocks rising and falling between her milky white thighs as he fucked her.

"Oh, Appa!" Taimur moaned, "Mujh say bardast nahi ho sakta!" (I can't take it anymore) and with that and a final thrust of his slim hips, he shot his load of Bhai ka Pani (Brother Juice) into her hungry choot (pussy).

Alia felt his hot semen flood her as his Lund (cock) throbbed in her.

She had been so close to her orgasm, but he had cum too quickly again; she was still hot.

Taimur slowly got off her and flopped down beside her on the bed.

It was early morning. Most of the family were asleep. Nasir, the elder brother, Taimur shared a room with, was out of town on official business.

The chance to fuck had made Alia and Taimur plan for her to sneak into his room at around 2 am.

This was the third morning they had done this. Nasir was due home in the afternoon and that would make it hard for them to enjoy each other.

Alia got up and quickly dressed, she had to get back before her sister would wonder where she was. She felt her brother's seed trickling down her thighs and looked at him as he lay naked on the bed, his Lund lying sideways across his hip, all wet and sticky. She felt like sucking it, but time was short.

She had just stepped out into the darkened hall when she gasped and felt an arm go around her waist and a hand clamp on her mouth to silence her scream.

"Aahista Alia," (Hush Alia) a male voice whispered in her ear, "It's me Nasir."

Nasir opened the door to his room and pushed Alia back inside.

Taimur sat up startled to see Nasir push Alia roughly back into the room where he lay still naked on the bed.

Alia gasped and turned away from Taimur covering her face with her hands as Taimur pulled the bedsheet over his still semi-erect Lund.

Nasir looked at them both very calmly and said, "OH Please!"

He sat on his bed and looked at Alia and Taimur with a half-smile on his lips.

"Mai nay sub kuch daikha ha. Masoom bun nay ki koshish matt karo," (I saw everything. stop trying to be so innocent) He said softly.

Taimur was shaking as he listened to Nasir speak. He was scared to death of what Nasir might do next.

Alia was also scared but she asked "Kiya Daikha?" (Saw what?)

She adjusted her dupatta on her head and tried to look innocent all the while feeling the now cool semen of Taimur slipping out of her choot and down her thighs.

Nasir looked at her and smiled "Taimur aur Tum, Kiya or bolu?" (Taimur and you, should I say more?)

Then with an evil smile he added, 'Ya tumhari shalwar utaro, tangey khulkay aur Taimur ka manni dekhaoo, app ki choot main? "(Or should I pull your trousers down, open your legs and show you Taimur's spunk in your cunt?)

"Taimur aur Main? Kiya Mutlab hai tumhara?" (Taimur and me? what do you mean?) Alia asked in a shaky voice trying to sound brave.

He then explained how he had come home early and heard strange noises from his room and a light on, finding the door unlocked, he had slowly opened it and peeped in. There, in the soft light of a bedside table lamp, he had seen a nude Taimur heaving and panting between Alia's naked thighs and watched as they fucked. He had closed the door when he saw Taimur collapse on Alia, having cum.

Taimur received a slap from Alia as she hissed, "I Told you to lock the door you fool!"

Nasir laughed and leaned back on the bed resting on his Elbows, his legs slightly parted.

"Bus karo Alia, bus karo." (Enough Alia enough) Nasir said, "Daikho Alia, Mayna nay shore machaya nahi par-pitna shuru karo." (Look Alia, I haven't made a scene or started beating anyone up.)

Reaching under the shirttail of his kamiz (long baggy shirt), and adjusting his hard-on, he continued, "Main samhj sakta hoon kay app ko sex k zaroort hai." (I understand you need sex). Sitting straight and with a big grin he added, "Mujhe bhe zaroorat hai." (Me too)

Alia and Taimur stared at each other unsure what to do. Nasir was so calm and cool about it all. It seemed unnatural.

"Kuch samhaj ai?" (Understand?) He asked looking hard at Alia.

Alia nodded; She had noted the hard-on tenting Nair's shalwar-kamiz (clothes) as he sat on the bed and had already decided to offer herself to him even before he asked. After fucking one of her brothers, what difference would be, being fucked by the other make? Incest was incest no matter whose Lund pumped her.

Nasir decided to take charge and said calmly, "Alia go and wash your pussy in our washroom and then Taimur, go and take a long shower."

Nasir then walked over to the bedroom door and locked it. Pulling his Kamiz off as Alia stepped quickly into the bathroom to wash her choot clean of Taimur's spunk.

When Alia came back out of the washroom, she knew what to expect.

Nasir and Taimur were physically very similar. 5 ft 6 with slender but well-muscled bodies and a light brown complexion, Nasir had a short beard though that was rather straggly and untrimmed.

Taimur watched nervously, his own Lund re-hardening as he thought about his elder brother and sister screwing in his room where he could watch.

"Hay Harami! Tu nay apna maza lay liya, ab tu under ja."(Hey bastard! You've had your fun now go inside) Nasir said as he untied the Nara holding his shalwar up.

Alia watched Taimur quickly dash into the bathroom and locked the outside latch like Nasir told her to do. 'The little sister fucker will watch us otherwise as he jerks off' Nasir had said casually, as he stepped out of his Shalwar.

Alia turned to see her brother standing naked in front of her, cupping his hairless balls in his hands and pulling gently on the thick long length of his Lund. (cock)

Alia saw at once that he was bigger than Taimur, probably 1 or 2 inches longer and even bigger than her husband's talented cock.

Like her husband and Taimur, Nasir's Lund was darker than the rest of him. Probably because of the blood engorging it, it looked a dark angry brown. Nasir was also completely shaven, not a single black curly pubic hair on his groin or balls or under his arms...

Nasir came over to her and turned her around, making her bend down as he pulled the shirttail of her kamiz up over her milky white ass and slapped her fat butt playfully.

"Pahla chakar jaldi say karma ha," (First round quickly) he said as he pulled her shalwar down and took up position behind her, aiming his fat hot cock head at her wet slit.

Alia braced herself as she felt his cock head split and slice its way in the succulent slit of her hot bald pussy.

Alia felt his cock stretch and fill her as no Lund had done before. She felt her resisting pussy give way and absorb him, welcoming his intrusion with a flood of pussy juice.

Nasir was holding her hips now and moving slowly but confidently in and out of his sister's fuck box with experience and self-control.

Alia was already moaning softly in pleasure. This was what she needed not the wild uncontrolled pumping Taimur gave her but, the steady deep thrusts her brother was giving her. Each inward thrust sent his cock deep into her, his cock head bumping against her wombs cervix as his balls slapped against her smooth, soft, fair thighs.

Alia wondered why she had wasted time on Taimur when such a cock was under the same roof. Nasir was like her husband who had a good prick and knew how to use it. Then she smiled as she realized that Taimur with his wild fucking was still a great way to get rid of some heat.

She reached between her legs, her fingers softly stroking Nasir's balls as he rammed her now with increasing speed and heavier breathing. The 'thuk! Thuk! Sound of his balls slapping against her thighs as his prick plowed into her.

Nasir watched as his long dark brown pole moved in and out of Alia's wet sloppy choot. He stroked and squeezed the fair-skinned full buttocks of her and pulled the cheeks apart to see the hairless depression of her butt crack and the twitching entrance to her anus.

Nasir felt the growing heat and wetness in his sister's choot and felt good, Obviously Taimur was not giving her all she needed, and he was happy to 'fill-in' for Taimur and his brother-in-law.

Nasir had been out of town with a group of officials at a seminar, where he had taken the opportunity to see an old friend and neighbor of his mother. That 'auntie' (as he had called her since he was a child) had taken his virginity many years ago, and on his frequent visits to her house, (more frequent after he had had her) had taught him the various ways to pleasure a woman and take pleasure from a woman.

She had been very willing to let him slip his 8-inch Lund between her legs again and fuck her up against the wall of the washroom, just like old times, while her husband and children watched an Indian film in the T.V. lounge.

The three days of the seminar had given him time to take lunch at her house and fuck her in her marriage bed. Take Dinner with her family and then take her doggy style in the washroom or just stop by for tea and a quick blow job, on the drawing-room sofa.

The auntie was now in her early forties but still a hot sexy woman with a great body (38, 32, 38). It had been just like old times, watching her moan and groan on his Lund.

Usually, a three-day fuck mela (festival) like that would satisfy him but, after seeing Alia getting pumped by their brother Taimur, his balls had seemed to fill to overflowing as his prick demanded a taste of Alia's sweet cunt.

Now as he "Pistoned" his manhood in and out of her hot tight box, he felt the pressure build and gasped in relief, as with one final savage thrust (Aunt had advised him to always finish that way) he exploded his spunk into Alia's sweating panting body.

Alia collapsed face down on the bed as Nasir uncorked his cock from her flooded fuck hole.

She felt her legs quiver in the way they did after she had cum. He had made her cum twice during his ride. Her pussy felt happily full of juice, his and hers and as her fingers stroked the leaking entrance of her cunt she sighed contentedly. That was just what she needed.

Nasir opened the bathroom door and called Taimur out into the bedroom where their sister lay damp with sweat and leaking from her pussy on his bed.

Nasir looked at the stiff erection in Taimur's shalwar and said "Take it off and lie down beside Alia on the bed.

Alia looked at Nasir and Taimur as Taimur lay naked on his back beside her on the bed.

Nasir told her to take her kamiz off and get stride Taimur. Alia did as Nasir said and sighed as Taimur grabbed her tits (she wore no bra) as they swung above him and began to greedily suckle on the milk filled nipples of his sister.

Alia reached for Taimur's Lund and guided it to her spunk filled choot reading Nasir's mind as she positioned herself to sink and ride him.

Taimur let out a groan of pure pleasure as he grabbed Alia's hips and ass and thrust his prick up into her cunt as she slowly sank on him.

Nasir watched Alia riding Taimur for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of his brother and sister fuck each other. This was so much fun...

After watching Taimur slamming his brown cock hard and fast up into Alia's well-lubricated cunt, his pace helped by the fact that she was very well oiled by Nasir's semen and her cum juice.

He went to the top of the bed and pointed his now revitalized cock at Alia's lust-filled face.

She looked up into his face as he said, 'Mou Kholloo Janu, Chossoo mara lund, Piyar say." (Open your mouth and suck my cock gently)

Taimur stopped pumping as he watched Alia take hold of Nasir's massive man meat and take it in her mouth.

He watched as Alia lovingly licked and sucked Nasir's brown cock. Manipulated his balls. Alia didn't neglect Taimur's Lund and moved her cunt hard against his cock.

Taimur watched in amazement as Nasir's cock fill Alia's sweet mouth.

This was all happening only inches from his face; he could see the ball sack of his brother hovering above his face as their sister sucked on his brother's long thick manhood.

Taking firm hold of his sister's hips and squeezing his eyes shut he ruthlessly thrust up into her again and again.

He heard Alia's muffled gasp and heard Nasir tell her not to bite his Lund off...

Nasir was enjoying the feel of Alia's mouth happily sucking his Lund like a favorite lollipop but, he had other plans in mind for Alia at that moment. It was amazing how fucking hot he felt.

He eased his spit covered Lund out of Alia's mouth and allowed her to eagerly pull on it with her soft hands, before moving to the foot of the bed and watching Taimur pump her eagerly.

Alia had been enjoying the feel of her brother's big cock in her mouth. She had reluctantly released it when he had eased it backward, thinking that he wanted her to use her hand to make him shoot his load of cream over her face, like her husband liked to do.

She watched as he went to the foot of the bed and knelt behind her on the mattress; she understood and felt an orgasm blast through her pussy over Taimur's fucking lund as Nasir pulled her buttocks further apart and teased her butt hole with a cum coated finger.

He looked at Alia's lust-filled eyes and raised an eyebrow in a question. He could feel with his finger that Alia's husband had made use of this hole too. What he wanted to know, was if she was ready and willing for him to push his large man meat in, with Taimur (or without Taimur) poking her cunt with his cock.

His aunt had told him to always be nice and ask first as his massive prick had been a challenge even to her experienced butt.

Alia had never been fucked by two men at the same time. She knew from the whispered gossip of the women that it did happen, although naturally none would ever admit to having tried it, but could she take two cocks at once?

She decided to find out and nodded at Nasir with a haltingly whispered plea for him to be gentle.

Taimur held his breath and stopped moving as he felt the mattress sag and saw Nasir behind Alia's ass wink at him as Alia pleaded for gentleness.

Nasir was doing all the things he had been too nervous to try with Alia. Oral sex and now anal. For some reason, he suddenly thought of their younger sister Nabila and groaned.

Could he get Nabila? Could he fuck her like he was fucking Alia? Would Nasir take her too? Taimur hoped so.

Nasir slowly and gently eased his Lund into the tight back passage of Alia as he held on firmly to her hips. His aunt had taught him, years ago to be firm but gentle whenever he butt-fucked a woman, even one as used to his fat long cock, as she was.

123456...8