Karachi Family Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with generous amounts of spit from his mouth and pussy juice from her Lund stuffed fuck box, he managed to sink his dick into her anus.

Alia had almost passed out, here she was with her bearded brothers prick in her ass and her other brother's dick in her pussy, being used in a way she had never thought possible.

She felt Taimur and Nasir move in and out of her two holes, slowly trying to pace themselves and time their movements.

After a few seconds, a good steady tempo was going which made Alia feel like she would die with pleasure.

The whole room seemed to spin and be filled with the sounds of panting, heavy breathing, and the bed creaking.

A strangely erotic thought occurred to her; Her mouth was empty. What if her husband was to fill it with his man meat as Taimur and Nasir used her other holes?

But wait! What if that third cock were her father's? What an incestuous orgy that would be!

Alia, respectable decent Alia, butt fucked by her brother Nasir, screwed by her brother Taimur sucking on the Lund of her conservative father, Ali.

They would switch places, each taking turns with each fuckable hole each filling her with their manni (semen), as she would cum over and over again.

She was almost insane now with lust. She wanted it so badly. She wanted her father in her too.

It was Taimur who broke the tempo, unable to control himself, he grabbed hold of Alia's breasts and squeezed them hard as he made three powerful thrusts upwards into her choot and unloaded his semen in boiling torrents into her.

Alia collapsed in a weak moaning mass as she came hard and lay panting and moaning as Nasir steadily increased his pace in her butt hole and finally shot his sperm deep into her bowls.

All three were exhausted and happy beyond belief at the end of their incestuous orgy.

--------------------

Alia's father, Mr. Ali Tahir, was an impressive looking man. He was a 6 ft 2 giant; had light brown with broad shoulders and bright grayish-blue eyes. He kept his head shaved and allowed his beard to grow as long as it wanted. It hung from the chin of his fifty-three-year-old face, in a wiry grey-black uncontrolled way. He owned and ran, a small chemist shop in the Hyderi market near his home. This silent man, in his starched white shalwar Kamiz suit, and white Namaz ke topi (skull cap) was held in respect by all who knew him.

Today, he stood behind the counter of his shop and examined the prescription the lady in front of him had just handed him. He knew the woman casually. She had become a regular in the market and was often in his shop buying cosmetics or other items.

He had watched her enter the shop, in a tight shiny blue suit with a black dupatta around her head. Her face is heavily made up of dark red lipstick and black eyeliner.

She handed Ali the prescription and looked over the cosmetics display counter.

Ali knew what she was from the moment he first saw her swing her hips provocatively and smile coyly in the market. Any doubts he may have had, were silenced by the sight of her slowly walking along the side of the road and getting into various cars as they stopped beside her. She was a prostitute. Everyone said she was...

Ali could smell the heavy scent of her perfume and see from the low-cut neckline and the points her nipples made in her suit, that she was braless. In her profession, what use was a bra?

"Beta" Ali said. "Yeh app ki parchi hai?" (Child is this your prescription)

She seemed momentarily startled by being called "Child" but nodded.

Ali looked into her face and guessed that her age was probably in the late twenties. Not a bad looking woman. Really.

Ali reached for the medicines listed and handed them to her. He stared at her full breasts as she searched in her purse for the money. She seemed to sense him watching her and moved to give him a better view of her breasts, leaning forward as she handed him the money. Ali looked out at the street and licked his lips as he asked her how much.

She allowed her fingers to touch his hand as she said, "Kya chaiyee? Short time ya full night' (What do you want?)

Ali felt his Lund with his hand and said, "short time." They agreed on a price and he told her to come back in half an hour as he was closing. He watched her ass as she left the shop. He had closed the shop and was waiting inside when he saw her climb out of a car and stroll casually towards the market. She was pushing something into her handbag as she walked. Flashing a smile as a motorcyclist nearly hit a stopped car as he turned to whistle at her.

She came in and he closed the shutters of the shop.

Money exchanged, he pulled her small hot body into his arms and ran his hands over her back, ass, and breasts as he licked and kissed her neck.

"Achaa Bhai sahib," She laughed, "Achi baat hai Time kyun zaiya kar Raha ho?" (Ok, dear sir, why waste time").

"Bhai sahib Nahi, Cha-Cha bolo," (Not dear, sir or Uncle) Ali panted as he pressed his hard cock against her stomach. He had to bend his knees to press it against her that way. She was only 5 ft and he was 6 ft 2.

She understood at once.

Ali pulled her Kamiz off and kneeling began to manhandle and suck her breasts. His hands tugging her shalwar down as he reached round to her naked ass and squeezed. She had been without panties. He made her lie down on the floor in front of the counter on a cardboard box he had collapsed to make a makeshift bed. He was not so cruel as to expect her to lie down on a cold tiled floor. He then removed his starched white kamiz (shirt and pulled his vest off. His chest covered in a thick grey-black carpet of hair and his potbelly popping over the waist of his shalwar (Trousers). Standing up he quickly untied the Nara of his shalwar and pulled them off. He stood a moment and looked down at the well-filled out body of the rundi (Whore) lying on the cardboard at his feet. His thick long Lund twitched in approval eager to get into action and slam into her shaved pussy. The girl widened her eyes as she saw his tool for the first time. "Aram sai Cha-Cha," (be gentle uncle) she asked in a timid voice. She was acting the part.

He wondered how many Lunds had been in her since morning. Two, three, a dozen? She was someone's daughter, just as Alia and Nabila were his daughters.

"Kiya naam hai Tumhara?" (What's your name?) He asked pulling on his man meat as he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Kiya naam chahiyee Cha-Cha?"(What name do you want Uncle) She asked Seductively leaning back on the cardboard and sliding a leg slowly up and down the other.

"Alia!" he said without stopping to think why he chose that name.

Reaching for a box of condoms he quickly unsealed one and slipped it on to his throbbing 8-inch cock.

Ali got down between her open legs and watched as she pulled the hairless folds of her choot apart, giving him a clear view of the pink flesh inside. Taking hold of his cock, he aimed the head at the offered opening and pushed it in. Then putting her feet on his shoulders he leaned forward and slammed his Lund savagely into her.

She gasped and said "Aaram say!" (Take it easy!)

He fucked her hard for a few minutes, getting his cock deep into her hot box with each stroke. Her choot was well used to Lund but Ali still felt it grip his thick cook tightly. Not too tight but the girl was certainly making the right noises. "Cha-Cha, itna bara lund hai tumhara' (Uncle your cock is so big) She said in a sweet voice.

"Alia?" He asked, his eyes closed "Car main koon tha?"(who was in the car?) he squeezed her fat ass in his large, strange hands, his fingers reaching for the deep gap between her buttocks as his prick pumped in and out of her.

Cha-Cha... Woh... Woh Dost tha," (uncle... he... he was a friend) She answered.

"Nahi Dost nahi Larka tha." (No he was not a friend he was a boy) He corrected His fingers finding her butt hole.

"Ha Larka tha Cha-Cha." (Yes, a boy) She played along.

Ali pictured her in the car beside a young man, her legs spread wide as he rubbed her pussy as he drove... ""Tum say kiya kaam tha?" (what did he want with you?) He asked sending his cock in and out of her wet, hot cunt. He imagined her on her back in the back of the car, the man between her open legs, fucking the shit out of her...

"Oh Cha-Cha," She whined, "Usnay muhj say batamizzy ki," (Oh uncle, he was so rude to me). She moved her legs off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, moving her ass up to meet each thrust of his hips.

"Kiya kia usney?" (What did he do?) Ali asked, squeezing one of her fat breasts and thinking of Alia's large melon-like tits.

"Mare mamme dabayah aur phir..." (he squeezed my breasts and then...) She said knowing from the way he throbbed in her that he was feeling turned in by it. "Phir!?" Ali snorted taking a large nipple in his fingers and squeezing. "Phir Alia?" He demanded imagining her breasts being squeezed by a young man as he watched them shake and wobble under him.

"Phir usnay maira haat apna Lund pai rakha aur bola dubao." (Then he put my hand on his cock and told me to squeeze it.) She said squeezing her legs tightly around his waist. "Phir kiya?" (Then what) Ali asked.

"Phir usnay apna haat meri tangey ke beach main dalke, meri choot sai khaila ungli kay sath," (Then he pushed his hand between my legs and played with my pussy with his long strong fingers,) She said, "Phir usney mujh ko petchli seat pai push kia aur meri shalwar utari aur meri choot main apna lund dhala... aur zor say choda mujh ko." (Then he made me get in the back seat and pulled my trousers down and then, he put his cock in me and fucked me hard.) She whispered hotly.

"Maza aiya app ko?" (You liked it?) Ali demanded, his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her faster. This fantasy was making him want to screw like a teenager.

"Nahi Cha-Cha... mujh ko bohat taklef howe." (No cha-cha... it hurts so much.) she whined.

"Lakin... Ab maza aiye... aiye na? Jhoot matt bolu... daddy ko such such battao... Alia?" (But you liked it right... Don't lie Alia... tell daddy the truth.)

The small chemist shop was now filled with the sounds of Ali heaving and panting as he pumped the girl harder and faster.

"Haan daddy... bohat maza aiye... lakin App ka lund uskay lund say zaiyda lumba aur chura hai... App ka lund say... bohat maza hai!"(Oh Yes daddy I loved it... but your cock is longer and thicker than his and your cock gives great pleasure) She answered, experience telling her that he was ready to cum.

"Kiya usnay under manni chore thi." (did he cum in you) Ali asked, very close now.

"Jee... under dhala tha... Tum be dhalo daddy... Alia kay under apne manni dhal."(Yes... he put it in me... you also cum in me daddy... Cum in Alia!) She panted and begged. It was all he needed and he came, filling the condom in her hot wet well used pussy full of his seed, as he thought of Alia with her legs around his waist panting and sighing under him.

--------------------

19-year-old Nabila had no idea that her brothers, Nasir and Taimur, were fucking her sister Alia, almost daily; she was too busy dreaming about a life outside the high walls of the family compound.

It was 6 months since she had graduated from the All-Girls College she had studied at. Since then she had only been outside the house 3 times. Each time with her parents; her father would not allow her any of the freedom the other students from her college had enjoyed and probably still enjoyed.

College life; A wonderful time for Nabila; the gossip, fashion parades and boy talk, sex talk etc. There was no TV in her house and therefore no VCR or DVD player, yet, thanks to the magazines the other girls brought, Nabila knew all the film stars by name and the latest Hollywood, Bollywood and Lollywood releases by heart. Well, she had but that was 6 months ago now.

She also knew a lot more; things her father would be horrified to learn she knew about.

It was an unusual day, it was raining. The monsoons had finally come, and the rain lashed Karachi with a vengeance. Nabila, along with almost everyone else in Karachi, had rushed outside to enjoy the rain as it poured down.

She was soaking wet, her clothes clinging to her lovely 34, 23, 34 figure as she stood in the small garden of the house.

She wiped her face as she turned with a happy smile to go indoors. She was feeling cold and as the rain trickled down her clothes, over her hard nipples and buttocks she felt strangely excited.

It was then that she noticed Nasir watching her very strangely. He too, was soaked to the skin, his light blue Shalwar kamiz clinging to him as he enjoyed the rain. The wet clothing outlined clearly the thick bulge in his shalwar as he stared at her.

A strange itchy feeling seized her choot (pussy) as she looked at his bulge and realized that hidden in the damp folds of cloth was his Lund (Prick)

Nabila knew what a Lund was. She knew what it was for and where it went or could go. Alia had told her all about men and what men do with women. Other girls had repeated the sexual details in college. Whispering and giggling as they shared whatever they knew, with each other.

It was always something 'someone' had told them, a 'sister-in-law' a' sister' a 'friend'. No girl ever admitted to having been fucked, sucked or fingered or even sucking or masturbating a boy.

But rumors said some had, and certainly some brave girls would slip out of college on dates with boys.

Certainly, Nabila had received invitations from young men to come out, but she never had been brave enough.

Nabila knew more than she ever admitted about boys...

About a year ago, she had been searching for something in her brother's room. Nasir had been taking a shower and the bathroom door was slightly open. She had caught sight of him, and curiosity had made her sneak closer, and peep in.

Nasir had his back to her as he showered so at first, all she saw was his slim tight buttocks and back. It had made her feel strangely excited to watch him. Then he had turned slowly sideways and then towards her; his face up, as he shampooed his hair. That was when Nabila saw for the first time in her life, a man's prick.

His long thick cock hung down over his balls all hairless and shining from the water in front of her. She had put a hand on her mouth to stop her gasping aloud as she stared at his Lund. After pausing as long as she dared, she quickly ran out of his room and collapsed on her bed, her pussy feeling so hot and wet as she squeezed her legs together and thought of his tool.

Naturally, it had been limp, not hard and up like the girls at college said it was but then again, Nasir was not about to put it in a choot so why would it be hard?

As she had thought of his cock, Nabila had put her hand on her choot and pressed hard; it had felt good. So good that it became a habit of hers.

Now today, with the rain pouring down on them, they stared at each other, like they did in the Indian films she had heard about.

The look in Nasir's eyes was something that made her almost gasp. It made her heart beat faster and her nipples harden even more as she felt a wet warmth spread in her choot.

Nasir continued to watch her as she passed him to go indoors. She gave him a sideways glance and smile as he said "Zabardast." (Fantastic)

Nasir watched Nabila as she went by, she was hot. 5 ft 4 with a great figure and a cute oval-shaped face with long silky hair. Her eyes were as their father's, grayish blue, and her lips were full, with a naturally deep red color.

He was home for the day. His brother Taimur was at college, while his sister Alia had gone with their mother to the clinic with her baby. (Vaccination time). Father, as always, was at his chemist shop .so Nasir and Nabila were all alone at home.

Alone, soaking wet and Nasir was very horny. Alia was having her periods and refused to even suck him off. It was her third day and therefore Taimur and him were nearly bursting with seed. In the past, that would have meant a quick masturbation session in the bathroom but, when a choot is likely to be available in a few days, you tend to wait.

Taimur had in his boyish way, pleaded and begged her to suck him, but she had refused.

"Jao Harami." She had said firmly," Mutth marro," (GO bastard! Jerk off)

Nasir had laughed as Taimur almost cried in frustration, but he would not beg Alia as Taimur had done.

"Jub chate, Yeh Kutti pura chode sakta," He told Taimur, "Hum is kutti ko daikhain gayee jub iski choot main aag lagyee gee." (When she wants, the bitch can fuck a whole, We will show her next time her cunt is burning for a fuck)

Nasir followed Nabila indoors and watched her walk slowly down the hallway into her room.

Her wet clothing clung to her like a second skin, outlining all the contours of her body. Nasir could not help but stare at her and stroke his erect cook.

She saw him and smiled as she went in. Nasir swallowed as he thought about Nabila stripping off her wet clothing. He had no doubt she was a virgin, it added to the attraction.

He went quickly to her room and opened the door (It was not locked) and stepped inside.

She was drying her hair, her wet clothes still on, clinging to her lusty young body.

Nasir's lund gave a throb of pure pleasure as he saw her in the dimly lit room.

Nabila didn't seem too shocked to see him. She seemed to be waiting for him but also nervous and tense.

Nasir licked his lips nervously as he closed the door behind him and asked what was for lunch.

Nabila had hoped Nasir would follow her. The way she had hoped she would catch a glimpse of him again in the shower for months now. The thought of him naked made her stomach flutter and her nipples harden as her pussy felt hot, wet, and itchy.

Her body was alive and tingling as he looked at her. Her heart was beating as she wondered what to do. Something inside her wanted him to touch her. Kiss her and more. Her mind raced with images of fantasy lovers she had made up; with stories she had heard in college.

He was her brother. It was so evil to feel like this, but she did. She wanted him and the look in his eye, not the stupid question about lunch, made her convinced that he wanted her too.

What should she do to encourage him? Without saying a word, Nabila stood up straight and considered reaching under the shirttail of her wet kamiz, untying the nara holding her Shalwar up; and letting her shalwar slip down her legs, to the floor in front of him. What would he do?

Slap her? Shout at her or take her in his arms and kiss her?

He looked at her, a minute or so. She wanted him. Nasir had seen that look too many times on the faces of his lovers to mistake it. Nasir went up to her and took her in his arms, his mouth pressing onto hers as he embraced her tightly.

Nabila relaxed, he wasn't going to slap her or scold her, her instincts were right, and she was being kissed by a man for the first time in her life.

Nasir released her and quickly stripped naked, his wet clothes in a heap at his feet as he stood before her with his long hard manhood, standing to attention before her startled eyes.

"Aao mare jaan." (Come darling) He whispered holding her hand as he led her over to the bed.

"Kiya, Tum nay lund kabhi nahi daikha? Haat du." (What you've never seen a cock before? Here, give me your hand.) he asked taking her hand and putting it to the hot shaft of his Lund. Her soft cool fingers slowly stroked his prick before taking a gentle grip of it.

"Oohh Bhai Jan! Itna gharam hai! Itna mota aur Lumba bhee... Mai nay Kabhi nahi socha tha..." (Oh elder brother, it's so hot... so wide, so long... I never imagined...) Nabila murmured as she handled the first adult cock she had ever seen.

Nasir sighed and urged her to handle his hairless balls as well as his shaft.

123456...8