Karachi Family Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget food Jaan." He said taking hold of her and squeezing her in a tight embrace as he kissed her neck and face.

To his relief and joy, Alia didn't resist or pull away. In fact she put her mouth to his mouth and French kissed him deeply.

"Oh Papa," She sighed, "Chalo, Maza karo meri sath, Kitnay din say hum nay sex nahi kiya????" (Oh father, come on let's enjoy with me. How long since we fucked?)

Alia was soon naked, her father sucking and squeezing her breasts as he rolled her all over the bed. His own clothes were in a heap at the foot of the bed.

He tried to get her onto her back so he could mount her and sink his cock into her hot choot. His fingers had already found the clit and hole of her pussy and felt the wet heat waiting for his prick.

But Alia wouldn't stay under him. She would roll with a giggle from under him as he tried to pin her down.

Finally. She said to him "No Papa! I want to be on top for a change."

Ali lay still on his back and told her to hurry.

He watched, licking his lips as Alia got astride him and taking his hard lund in her soft hands, aimed it at the lips of her cunt and rubbed the cum leaking head along the hot wet gash of her slit.

"Dalo na!" (Put it in!) Ali panted his hands already holding on tightly to her ass and hips.

He felt his prick being swallowed into a tight hot hole of unbelievable smoothness. She was just so silky soft and juicy hot that he hoped he would not cum too soon.

Alia sighed with triumph as her bald skin of her choot sank onto the bald skin of her father's groin, his long hard prick throbbing in her cunt.

He was hot and horny. She could feel that. Her plan was going as she hoped. Now for the rest of it...

She began to hump her ass up and down on her father's cock as he thrust his hips and ass up to meet her downward thrusts. He was watching his lund slam in and out of his daughter's cunt with grunts of pleasure.

As he closed his eyes, Alia leaned over his chest, her breasts and nipples brushing against his bearded face as his hands held on tightly to her bouncing ass.

He didn't hear the door open and didn't see the two figures that entered the room.

Suddenly, the mattress sagged slightly and Alia shuddered and gasped stopping her thrusting, as Ali opened his eyes, he saw that Nasir was kneeling naked behind Alia and aiming his lund at her butt crack.

Alia said loudly, "Karo Nasir! Lund dalo meri gaand mei jaldi dalo." (Do it Nasir! Put your cock in my asshole. Put it in quickly)

Before Ali could clear his thoughts, he heard a male voice saying "Moun khulo Appa." (open your mouth Elder sister).

He saw the Alia open her mouth and take another cock eagerly into her mouth.

Ali moved his head and saw that the cock in Alia's mouth belonged to Taimur.

What was going on? What the fuck was happening?

He was on his back with his daughter riding his lund as her brothers feed their cocks into her butt hole and her mouth.

"Papa?" Alia gasped releasing Taimur's lund from her mouth, "Why have you stopped? Fuck me!" she said desperately. Obviously, the feel of a prick in her choot and another in her gaand was driving her wild.

Lust took over now. Ali closed his eyes and began to fuck Alia as hard as he could. The bed shook and creaked and complained as Alia was screwed in every hole by a lund.

Ali came first, sending a hot, stream of spunk up into her womb. He was followed by Nasir who with a hard violent thrust of his hips sent a flood of semen into her anus just as Taimur pulled out and shot his load over Alia's face and hair.

The Four of them panted and sweated as they savored the after effects of a mind blowing orgasm.

Alia used her hand to catch the drips of cum as they rolled down her face and licked them up.

Ali panted as he watched his own daughter do the most erotic thing he had ever seen in his life; Lick her own brother's juice from her hand.

Nasir had pulled his spent man meat out of her munni (sperm) filled anus and stood up, panting as sweat ran down his body.

Taimur watched his sister lick his cum as he too stood sweating and breathing heavily beside the bed.

After Alia had licked her hand clean, she got off her father's still hard but cum coated Lund; and lay down on her back beside him on the bed, panting and almost purring like a cat with satisfaction.

Her plan had worked perfectly. Her fantasy of being taken by her father, and two brothers at the same time was fulfilled. The rest of the fantasy would be easy now. She could already see, the three men switching places with each other as they fucked her. Each man pumping her cunt, ass and mouth in turn as she withered in a series of orgasms.

Such a simple plan really. Sexual frustration and opportunity with the element of total surprise.

Once her horny father was under her, slamming his cock into her cunt, it was only left for Nasir and Taimur to come back into the house (with Nabila and mum), strip and enter the bedroom silently.

Then, with Alia and her father going wild on the bed, Alia had told Nasir to put his cock in her ass as Taimur pushed his into her mouth. Alia gambled that her father would be so far gone fucking her, that simple animal lust would take over.

She had been right.

Ali covered his face with his hands and felt panic take over. What had just happened? He and his two sons had fucked his own daughter. His mind was still trying to absorb that fact when he heard his wife Nilofer ask him if he wanted anything to drink.

He sat up with a start, his heart pounding as he looked at Nilofer and suddenly realized that she was naked.

He looked around at his naked sons and naked daughter Alia so unconcerned that their mother was standing there with no clothes on.

Alia sat up beside him and put her arm around his shoulders and kissed the top of his arm.

"Thank you Papa. Buhat maza ai." (I enjoyed that) She said standing up and leaving the room.

Then as Ali watched in surprise, Nasir and Taimur came over to their mother and began to freely fondle and kiss her body.

Nilofer told Nasir to wash his cock as she was in the mood to suck it.

Ali gasped and stared in amazement as Nasir began to rub Nilofer's bald choot and kiss her neck.

Nilofer smiled at him and said, "Ali, take a shower, you need one."

After he had showered Ali came out to find Nilofer lying on the bed sucking on Nasir's cock as Nasir licked and fingered her cunt. But that was not all he saw.

Taimur was lying on his side behind his mother, with his Lund pumping in and out of her asshole while all this was going on.

Ali was hard in seconds, the erotic sight in front of him too great a turn-on to resist.

He watched as Nasir fingered and sucked his mother's choot as she sucked and licked his Lund.

Taimur held his ball sack to stop it slap against Nasir's head as he worked his prick in and out of his mother's asshole.

The sound of groaning, moaning and heavy breathing filled the room as the three screwed on the bed.

Ali was stroking his cock trying to decide if he should join in. The big question was where to join.

Then as he watched, Nilofer released Nasir's cock from her mouth just as he erupted, sending three spurts of cum up from his piss hole.

The spurts splashed down on the head of his Lund and his mother's hand as she held his cock.

Nilofer licked up every drop and as she groaned and panted, Taimur came in her anus.

Ali watched the three panting in exhaustion on the bed, as he stroked his Lund up and down.

He decided to find Alia. Putting his shalwar Kamiz back on, he hurried to Alia and Nabila's room.

When he got there, she was in the shower. He was about to knock on the bathroom door and tell Alia to let him in, when he heard Nabila ask him "Can I help you Papa?"

He turned to see her standing in the doorway of the bedroom in a thin sleeping shalwar kamiz, it was too small and too tight. The fabric was stretched across her breast and hips as if it were about to tear apart and reveal her naked glory to him.

Ali muttered a feeble excuse about needing something from Alia.

Did Nabila know that he was fucking her sister? Did she know that her mother was at that moment being screwed by her sons in the master bedroom a few steps from there?

Nabila smiled at her father and said, "Maybe I can help?"

She then came over to him and kissed him on the lips. Not a passionate kiss but she had never ever dared kiss him before. He was always so stern and so correct in his interaction with her. A lot had changed though. She had watched him as he lay under Alia. She had witnessed the gang bang Alia had planned, an hour before. Her heart racing as she squeezed her breasts and rubbed her hot twitching choot, with her fingers.

Alia had told her that once the plan succeeded, she could do anything she wanted with any man in the house. Even her father; She might have to make the first move though.

Ali was surprised; Very pleasantly surprised by Nabila's action. It seemed that he was being invited to join a club that had been open longer than he could imagine. He would have to get the whole story out of them later. Now though, he took hold of Nabila's sexy body and kissed her hard.

Nabila reached for the hard shaft of her father's manhood, pressing into her tummy.

"Papa!! Kiya irada hay ap ka?" (Father!!! What is your intention) She asked, squeezing his cock gently.

Ali grabbed hold of Nabila's buttocks and squeezed them hard as he whispered hotly into her ear "I want you."

Nabila and her father went quickly to Nasir and Taimur's room and fell on a bed where, they both kissed and squeezed each other's bodies.

Ali wanted to taste Nabila's choot first. He stripped his shalwar kamiz (Shirt & pants) off and knelt down beside the bed. He pulled her hips to the edge of the bed and pulled her shalwar off and parting her smooth thighs as he licked his lips and sniffed the scent of his youngest daughter's pussy.

Nabila was as smooth and hairless as her mother and sister. As Ali's tongue made contact with her soft sweaty pussy mound, Ali groaned. She tasted so good. So silky soft and hot and salty. His Thumbs pulled the sides of her wet slit as his tongue dived between to move over the wet opening of her cunt.

Nabila sighed and groaned. Her brothers had not yet done this to her. This was the first time a man's mouth had been sucking on her choot. It was so fantastic to feel her father's tongue tip tease her clit and probe her opening. He was actually fucking her hole with the tip of his tongue. Licking and sucking the hot juice that she was leaking.

Nabila was moving her ass and holding onto her father's head as she felt her choot spasm and cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Papa!" She moaned as her body shivered with pleasure.

Ali smiled as he tasted the hot sticky deluge of Nabila's cum on his tongue.

He looked at her face, her eyes closed as he applied a finger to the sticky wet slit of her choot and teased her clit and pushed his finger into her choot.

No jilli. (Hymen) He smirked wondering which one of his mar chord (Mother fucking) sons had taken her virginity. He laughed at the irony of his own thoughts.

They really were mother fuckers. He had actually seen them doing it.

Nabila wondered what her father was laughing at. But as his eyes locked onto hers, she knew what he had planned next and smiled in anticipation, moving her ass up onto the bed, she pulled her sweat stained kamiz (shirt) off and parted her legs as her father climbed between them.

He was big. His hard Lund with his heavy balls was very impressive. Alia had told her that not all men were as big or lusty as her brothers and father. Nabila sighed in contentment as her father squeezed and sucked her breasts. She was feeling very lucky.

Ali took hold of his Lund and rubbed the blood engorged head along Nabila's slit a few times, getting it nice and slick for easy entry.

Then he aimed it at her wet hole of her fuck tube and eased it in a third of the way.

She was tight and hot but very wet. He thrust his hips again and was now halfway in her.

"Dalo Papa!" Nabila pleaded. Her legs wrapping around his waist as she reached for his Lund and balls and teased her own slit.

Ali was surprised at the sexual need in Nabila. It was a good thing he was around to pump her (along with her brothers) or she would be opening her legs for any cock she could get.

That would not be good. Her reputation would be ruined and so would any chance of a good proposal.

Ali thrust the last part of his prick deep into Nabila and giving her a minute to get used to his Lund, then took hold of her firm fat buttocks and started to ride her hard. His prick slamming in and out of her as she squealed in joy, panting hard.

Ali pistoned his man meat into her tight wet hole and pumped her harder and harder until he spilled his spunk into her orgasming cock- hole.

Nabila gasped as she felt the hot spurts of cum, blast into her cunt just as her own cum flooded her pussy.

After pulling his Lund out, Ali flipped a now limp Nabila onto her stomach and pulled her buttocks apart.

He moved on top of her and using his hand to guide him, rubbed his cum lubed cock head along her butt crack over her butt hole.

He lodged his cock at the tight anus and pushed his Lund in hard and mercilessly.

Nabila reacted to the rectal invasion with screams of pain and panted pleas for him to take it out.

"Nikalo!! Nikalo!! Papa!!! Please Nikalo, meri gaand phut jai gi, Papa! Please Nikalo!" (Take it out! Take it out! Papa Please take it out, my ass with be split open, papa take it out) She shrieked.

Alia had told her to act as if her father was busting her virgin ass open. Nabila didn't need to act. Although, Nasir had taken her anal virginity as well as her choot seal, her father was being so rough with her that he was actually hurting her, but still she could feel pleasure building up inside, an orgasm was coming.

She acted as Alia advised, crying and begging her father to be gentler.

"Chup!" her father snarled, "Tumhain bohat shoq hay na chud nay ka, ab tu gaand main lund looo!" (You love to fuck, now you take a cock in your asshole)

Nabila felt a hand on her hair and heard a soft voice tell her to relax. It was Alia who hearing Nabila shriek had rushed to find her pinned down on her tummy with her father pumping her ass as he held her by her hips and waist.

Alia had smiled at the sight of this. Her father was not wasting anytime. Her plan was now complete.

Alia comforted Nabila as she became quieter and more co-operative.

"Dehka mere jaan? Kitna maza hai Papa sayy?" (See my darling? How much pleasure you get from Papa) Alia cooed watching as her bearded, bald headed father pumped faster and faster into Nabila's ass.

Then with a snort of relief, Ali shot his munni (seed) into the tight, but now more relaxed rectum of Nabila and savored it.

'Yes' Ali thought to himself 'It was only right to take care of his daughters' sexual needs. They could not be trusted to keep their choots (cunts) without Lund (Cock).

Nabila whispered as Alia comforted her, "Did I fool papa?" Nilofer her mother, joined her on the bed and started to comfort her as well.

Ali looked at the door, to see Nasir and Taimur standing there, naked, just like Nilofer.

"Well sons," He said, "I think we are going to be very busy at home from now on."

Nasir and Taimur smiled.

--------------------

Nasir married a cousin called Huma, and in traditional style, Huma's brother, Akbar, married Nabila.

The wedding night was a great surprise to both new family members as Huma was persuaded to not only take care of Nasir's sexual needs but watch as her brother fucked Nabila.

In a few months Huma was being screwed by Taimur and her Uncle/Father-in-Law. A little while later, her brother Akbar was also a regular bed partner

Alia was an expert at making plans and making them work.

Akbar was easily converted to incest by Nilofer and Alia who both made sure he was teased till he could no longer resist them. He was perhaps the happiest he had ever been when a long held secret desire of his was fulfilled, and he fucked his own sister Huma.

Tahir and Alia reconciled six months after Nabila and Nasir's joint wedding. Alia was always sure that the flirty way Nilofer acted with him and teased him at the wedding, was what brought him back to her. The prospect of having his Mother-in-Law too hard to resist.

Nilofer didn't make him wait long for a piece of her hot ass.

Soon Tahir was not only banging his Mother-in-Law but also his Sisters-in-Law Nabila and Huma.

Huma, once she had tasted the Lunds of her brother, Brother-in-Law and Father-in-Law, was always willing to sample something new as long as it was long, hot, hard and filled with sperm.

And what about Taimur?

Well, Taimur is engaged to Tahir's 19-year-old sister Fazana. It was Tahir's idea as he had always wanted to fuck Fazana, and now saw that in the incestuous house in the quiet, decent North Nazimabad, it was a real possibility.

He and Alia are already making plans on how he can fuck her.

Finally, about Taimur's friend Zain and his mother Zoobia. They continued to have sex until Zain went for further studies in the USA.

Before leaving though, Zoobia and Zain became members of the sex club in North Nazimabad.

Zain always loved fucking Nilofer in gang bangs with Nasir and Tahir, but Huma's ass was his favorite for anal sex.

Zoobia still visits North Nazimabad regularly to be screwed. Her favorite sex partner is Taimur.

He always reminds her of Zain.


1...345678