Karachi Family Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stripped Nabila naked and began to squeeze her firm breasts and suck her hard nipples, as her fingers teased his Lund and balls.

"Ohhh Bhai jaan. bohat maza aa raha hai... Oh bhai jaan." (Oh elder brother. it feels great... oh brother) She moaned.

Nabila's hands held his head as he suckled at her breast, her head was spinning as her legs trembled.

Her hips moved inwards. Pressing her bare choot against the hot rigid flesh of his Lund.

Her head was resting on his shoulder as his fingers reached between her smooth thighs and found the wet sticky lips of her choot.

Nasir gently and expertly stroked and teased her slit with his fingers as he kissed her neck and sucked on her ear lobes.

Her breathing was getting heavier and deeper as her brother's fingers teased and pressed her swollen pussy lips, sending tingles of pleasure through her body.

Nasir moved her onto the bed and lay her gently on it; he climbed on top of her.

His fingers toyed with her firm ass, teased the tight wet slit of her pussy as he kissed her face, mouth, neck, and breasts.

His body pressing down on her as she sighed beneath him.

She was ripe and ready for sex. If his Lund didn't bust her, Taimur's would, he was sure of that.

Now with incest no longer a taboo, it was only time before Taimur went after Nabila.

The idea that he was beating Taimur to Nabila's fuck box, made him smile.

Hadn't Taimur beaten him to their sister Alia's choot? It was only fair he had Nabila before Taimur.

Nabila's whole body was shaking in pleasure as she instinctively opened her legs to let Nasir slip between them.

Nasir whispered into her ear between hot kisses that he wanted to fuck her.

"Tangey Khullo, Meri Jaan, main tum ko aurat banaoga." (Open your legs darling, I am going to make a woman of you) He whispered hotly.

"Haan haan, Please mujh ko chodu." (yes yes, Please fuck me) She panted in reply.

Nasir smiled at her use of the word 'fuck', college had been a real educator.

He reached down and taking hold of his choot rammer, aimed it at her pussy opening and placed the dick tip in the tight lips of her virgin mound.

"Relax, meri jaan Shuru main thori bohat takleef hogi phir bohat maza aye ga tujh ko." (Relax, it will hurt at first but then you will love it) He advised her kissing her mouth passionately as gradually he began to slide it inside her cunt.

He had a hard time piercing her opening as she tensed and began to sob; he whispered that she would enjoy it once he was in her fully.

She relaxed a little. Alia had told her that the first time was hell but that it soon got much better.

After some thrusts, Nasir managed to insert the head of his big dick inside her pussy as she cried out and moaned.

"Ooooooh. Itna dard hai, Bhai jaan mujh say nahi bardasht hogi nikal du please nikalu." (It hurts too much. I can't stand it take it out Take it out!) She sobbed.

Not wasting time or giving her a chance to back out, Nasir thrust thrice in quick succession and tore the thin membrane of her virginity apart completely.

Nabila gasped and held her breath as he sheathed her fully.

Then as tears rolled from her eyes she started to catch her breath and relax.

The initial pain was dimming as her choot expanded to accommodate Nasir's cock.

He felt massive inside her.

'Was he really big or was he average? Would her husband be bigger, or smaller, wider or thinner?' She wondered, her mind distracting her from the pain as it faded to a dull tolerable throbbing and Nasir kissed her.

Nabila was being fucked for the first time in her life. And the man doing it was her horny brother. He caught hold of her mamme (tits) with both hands and began to press them vigorously while his shaft was lodged firmly inside her pussy.

Nasir wanted her to get used to it and relax a bit more before he started fucking her. It was so difficult to keep control though. Her box was so hot and so tight, the perfect choot.

As He felt Nabila relax, he slowly began pumping her, slowly and gently. She was his sister and he wanted her to enjoy it and remember it fondly. He wanted her to want him, again.

Nabila felt that it was very painful but also very enjoyable and began to move her ass in time with him.

Nasir increased his pace and began pumping her harder and faster, she responded by giving short thrusts at the right time and helping him in fucking her.

His Lund was getting deep inside her pussy with each thrust, while his hands moved to her butt and hips and took a firm hold of them.

They were both kissing each other, as they went on fucking for about ten to fifteen minutes.

Nasir felt Nabila's legs come up fast and wrap around his waist as she gripped him and let out a long low moan of pleasure, she was Cumming. The first orgasm of her life was blasting through her, flooding her aching newly unsealed choot with waves of wet hot feel-good cum.

Sensing his own crises build in his balls, Nasir pulled out and grabbed his Lund aiming the first boiling hot streams of his spunk onto the stomach of a startled and panting Nabila.

They lay side by side panting and sweating in the post orgasm bliss. Then after ten or so minutes, Nasir got up and walked to the bathroom.

Nabila watched as he walked, his now limp prick hanging down in front of him.

Nabila's pussy was aching and throbbing and it was a little painful to move but the sense of achievement was so great. She was a woman now.

Nasir had washed his blood and cum stained prick in the bathroom and come out to find Nabila Lying on her stomach on the bed.

Her ass was so gorgeous to look at. Firm, full and sexy. The sight of it made his cock harden rapidly.

Since he was busting cherries today, (taking virginities) why not take the seal off her other hole?

He knew it would be tight and hard to get into, but what asshole wasn't?

He looked at the dressing table and saw a jar of Ponds Cold cream. Just what he needed to bust a virgin asshole.

He picked it up and opening it, generously oiled his lund with the cream.

Then he walked over to the bed and knelt beside Nabila on the blood-stained sheet.

"Jaan?" he asked, "Maza aiye app ko?" (Darling did you enjoy it)

Nabila nodded and sighed, "Main nay kabhi nahi socha tha kay sex main itna maza hai." (I never thought sex was so good).

Nasir ran his hand over her back and down over her ass, his fingers teasing the crack of her butt as he kissed her shoulders.

"Jaan, eik aur cheeze app ko sikhani hai." (Darling, one more thing to teach you) He said softly pressing his fingers down into her butt crack.

"Meri gaand maar ni hai kiya?" (You want to fuck my ass) She asked tensing slightly as he teased her hairless butt hole.

"Kissni bataya tum ko, gaand marwa nay kay baray main?" (Who told you about anal sex?) Nasir asked, wondering if maybe someone had fucked her ass already.

"Eik dost nay aur Alia Appa nay." (A friend and Alia) She answered.

Nasir moved between her legs and bent his head and licked her butt crack and kissed her buttocks gently as he asked "Kiya bataya meri Jaan?" (What did they tell you?)

Nabila relaxed and sighed as she felt the erotic pleasure of Nasir's mouth on her bum.

"Kay is mai pregnancy ki risk nahi hai aur maza bhee hai. Laikin, shuru main itna dard hai kay jaan nikal jati ha." (That you don't get pregnant and it is fun, but at first you feel like you'll die, it hurts so badly). She replied, opening her legs a bit more and sighing as Nasir gently pulled her butt cheeks apart and licked her butt crack and teased her butt hole with a fingertip.

"Tum ko Karwa na ha?" (Want to do it?) He asked reaching for the cold cream.

Nabila looked back at him and said, "App aaram say mariya ga aiyen Bhai Jaan?" (You'll be gentle won't you, elder brother).

"Bilkul," (Absolutely) He answered, "Fikar mutt karo." (Don't worry).

He kissed her buttocks and reached down to her choot, still throbbing from her first fuck; located her clit and teased it.

He wanted her to agree and getting her hot again with a little clit play would do it... he hoped.

"Bolo meri jaan. Karwa na hay anal yah nahi?" (Tell me darling. You want to have anal or not) He asked watching her eyes close as she sighed.

"Mujhe Eik din tu karwa na hi ha, app say yaa apnay shuhar say... please bhai jaan, aaram say karna." (I have to do it one day, with you or with my husband... please be gentle) She said softly after much thought.

Nasir made Nabila, stand beside the bed and then bend over, her hands and head resting on the mattress as he moved her legs apart and applied cream to her butt hole. His index finger slowly piercing her anus as it oiled her up.

Nabila gasped as his finger entered her hole. It was not as painful as she thought it would be. After a while she actually liked the strange feeling of his finger in her rectum.

Nasir could feel that Nabila was relaxing as he oiled her butt hole. She was a virgin there too, he was sure. The way her sphincter held his finger told him that nothing wider than his finger had been that way into her.

He withdrew his finger and took hold of his cock, pressing down at her butt hole, he eased it forward. His cock head couldn't get in. Nabila was getting tense the harder he tried.

Her took more cream on his finger and applied it generously to her anus, his other hand reaching for her pussy and fingering her clit, before making a second attempt.

He pressed his cock harder at her hole and held her hips tight as slowly his cock pressed the sphincter open and lodged in her.

Nabila was almost dead with the pain. She panted and sobbed as Nasir took hold of her hips and pulled her back as he eased forward.

It wasn't easy. She was tensing and resisting.

Nasir gave a firm thrust of his hips and managed to sink a bit more into her gaand.

Nabila shook a bit, but she felt the pain ease as she tried hard to relax. She trusted Nasir to be gentle, another man might not be, and she wanted her first time to be good.

Nasir waited a few seconds, letting Nabila's rectum adjust and accept the inch or so of his tool impaling it. He stroked her back and hips. Squeezed her buttocks and tried to control his urge to ram into her and fuck her.

Feeling her relax and hearing her breathing ease, Nasir gave a few quick thrusts and pushed further into her gaand.

Nabila gave a scream as she grabbed the bed sheet and sobbed.

"Oooooooooi hai iiiiiiii ,haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Margayee!" (Ooooooh hai haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm dying) she cried.

"Bus bus chore du, mujhee Meri gaand phat gayee... Nikalo!" ( Stop Stop Leave me alone... My ass is breaking... take it out!) Nabila cried as she tried to escape from the hot hard lund filling her ass.

Nasir thrust more of his cock into her and pushed her forward onto the bed, lying down on her as he soothed her and held her tightly.

He knew from what his 'auntie' had told him, that if he withdrew now from her ass, she would never let him try again to fuck it.

His aunt had told him after getting him to fuck her ass years earlier "Shuru main bohat dard hoti hai aur woh inti chilegii "Nikalo Nikalo" lakin kabhi nahi nikalo, apnay lund ko na nikalo, kyun kay 3 or 4 minute kay baad, inko itna maza aiye ga aur woh roz khood hi gaand marwa neyee aingi." (Always remember with virgins that they will scream 'take it out take it out' at first ; it hurts so much but never take your cock out because after 3 or 4 minutes they will start to love it and will themselves ask you to fuck their asses daily).

Nasir remembered this advice and pinned Nabila down until she got used to the long hard hot column in her ass.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh,uuffffffffffffffffffffff,aiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii," Nabila sobbed her head turning left and right as she said, "chorrdooooooooooooooooo. Tum nay apna wada tordiyaa," (Leave me you broke your promise).

"Nahin mere jaan, shiru main hamaisha aisay hi dard hota hai, relax." (No darling, it is always painful at first, relax) Nasir whispered, his hands reaching under her and cupping her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples as he kissed her back and pressed his hips and groin hard against her buttocks.

Her ass was squeezing his lund till it hurt but he was determined to wait till the pain lessened and she began to enjoy it.

Finally, Nabila began to relax and stop thrashing about.

Nabila began to feel the pain lessen as her body came alive to the feel of a hot throbbing lund in back passage.

It was stretching her in ways she had never thought possible, but it was starting to feel good.

Nasir made a slight movement of his hips, his lund testing the reaction from Nabila.

She moaned and pressed her hands to his as he massaged her breasts.

Nasir smiled as he slowly began to work his man meat in her rectum.

Nabila was moaning and panting as she squeezed her tits harder and closed her eyes.

"Ohhh Bhai jaan, Bhai jaan." she moaned softly as Nasir took hold of her hips and began to increase his pace in her butt. "Maza mila oooooooooooooooh bhai jaan."(it feels good oooooooooooo bhai jaan) Nabila sighed.

After 5 or 6 minutes of fucking a now relaxed but very tight asshole, Nasir felt his balls shoot his lund juice into her butt via his throbbing pulsating cock.

He made sure to shoot every drop of his cum into her before collapsing on her as she moaned "Zabardast!" (Wonderful) and lay still on the bed.

After a few minutes, Nasir slowly eased his lund out of her gaand and using the bed sheet, cleaned his cock and her butt crack.

He then helped her to the bathroom and washed her clean of all evidence of sex.

After that, he lay her down on the bed, (he had changed the sheet as she dressed in a clean sleeping suit) and kissed her before leaving.

The timing was perfect. He had just stepped into the shower when her heard Alia and his mother enter the house...

He would take his time telling Taimur about Nabila...

Ali was not a happy man. The rain had ruined his business for the day. Only the traffic mess stopped him getting home earlier. Well, that and the unexpected arrival of the street walker he called Alia. It was now quite a regular thing for her to stop by on Tuesday for sex. Ali indulged his fantasy that she was his daughter Alia to the full, pumping the 5ft, sexy whore in every way he could think of. Only one thing she refused to do: anal. Here though it was a question of price.

"Abbu, agar lund gaand mai dalne kay shok hai tu, fees bhar haoo," (Papa, if you want it in my ass, increase my fee) She had said sweetly as he fingered her butt hole.

"Kyun? kaffi admiu nay tumhari gaand ko choda hoga, main kyun zaiyda duu?" (Why? Lots have had your ass hole, why should I pay more?) He had asked as they lay on the usual cardboard box bed in his now closed chemist shop.

"Haan haan, aur fees be zaiyda dijiya mere jaan." (Yes yes but they paid more for it, my darling) She had answered as she had guided his condom sheathed cock to her waiting choot hole.

The session had been as good as it always was. She called him Abbu, (Papa) and he called her Alia Beti (Daughter) as they fucked.

While Ali was shooting his load into 'Alia' the whore, at home his eldest son, Nasir, was pumping his cum into the gaand (butt) of Nabila, his youngest daughter.

And while all this was going on, Taimur was stuck in traffic; he had a huge erection in his pants hoping that Alia would give him a blow at least when he got home, and Alia, her daughter and her mother (Nilofer) were walking carefully down the road to their house through the flood water.

Nilofer Ali, wife of Ali and mother of four healthy (and unknown to her) incestuously active children, was 46 or 48, She wasn't too sure. Her family were never good at writing things down. Her school certificate said she was born in 1959, her Identity card said 1956.

Whatever the case, she still had the figure of a much younger woman and had maintained a sexy 36c, 27, 36 figure, despite producing 4 children.

She was often mistaken for Alia's elder sister by people. Even today, at the vaccination center, a young male Doctor had smiled at her meaningfully, and 'accidentally' brushed past her, his groin passing over her ass, as he excused himself. Nilofer was used to this interest. Even in her chaddar, men would stare. She had to admit though, that it was a great feeling to be sexy enough to turn male heads. It always made her feel hot. Lately, Ali had been rather selfish in bed. Just climbing on top of her and roughly thrusting in and out of her until he discharged in her unsatisfied cunt. He was not the caring sharing lover, he had once been at all. All this added to her frustration. There was nothing worse than being fucked and left unsatisfied. It was therefore, a great satisfaction knowing that Ali's selfishness was not due to her loss of sexual attractiveness.

Once back at home, Nilofer helped Alia with the baby before going to change her own rain-soaked clothes. She was shivering from cold, as she rushed to her bedroom.

She didn't hear Taimur come home and as she was in a hurry, she started undressing in her bedroom without closing the door properly. As she toweled her head and naked body she suddenly became aware of someone watching her. She turned to see Taimur standing in the doorway staring at her with his mouth open and his hand on his groin. She was shocked for a moment and was just about to say something when Taimur said, "Ohhh Ammi, App bohat khubsurat ho." (Mummy, you are so beautiful).

Nilofer was never ever able to explain why she did it, but she dropped the towel on the floor and said in a calm voice, "Darwaza bund karo Taimur." (Close the door) as she held out a hand to him.

Although she wanted him to come in, it was still a surprise to her when Taimur stepped inside her room and closed the door behind him.

"Taimur?" She asked "Tum ko kiya howa? Tum bimar tu nahi ho?" (Taimur, what's wrong with you? Are you ill?)

Taimur went up to his mother and hugged her the way a small child would hug his mother, only his mother was naked, and he was a horny man with a throbbing hard on in his pants. He moved his hands slowly up and down he back as he breathed in her sweet scent.

"Taimur, undress or you will get ill in wet clothes." She said very aware that his manhood was hard against her stomach. As Taimur stripped his shirt and vest off, Nilofer dried his chest and head with a towel, her heart beating faster as she felt his strong young body through the towel.

He kicked his shoes off and unbuckled his belt, Nilofer stood back as he unzipped his pants and pulled them off. His prick was straining the white cotton of his briefs almost ripping the cloth apart; he was a big boy. Almost as big as his father .He now stood in his underwear and socks in front of her, breathing heavily and lusting for her. Nilofer stared at the throbbing lump and felt her mouth water. Without saying a word, Nilofer knelt down and tugged his underwear down and off. His socks came off too as she toweled his legs and butt dry and then began to dry his balls, groin and long hard tool. He had a beautiful penis. A thick soft skinned column of tanned cock meat.

Taimur watched his mother as she squeezed his balls and tool gently dry.

Nilofer now busy drying her son was very aware of his aroused state and was sure that her nakedness was the cause.

It made her feel powerful to have a man (even her son) at her mercy, his naked manhood in her hands. Dropping the towel to the floor. She looked up at Taimur staring lustfully at her, and took hold of his shaft and pumped it a few times.

Taimur gasped, "Ammi Oohh yes Ammi..."

She looked at the crystal-clear dew drop of cum on the tip of his cock head and licked it with the tip of her tongue, its sweet and salty taste was so good to her cum starved mouth. There was no turning back now, even if she had stopped to think about it. She wasn't thinking about anything but the taste of his cock and cum in her mouth.

123456...8