Karachi Family Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nabila" Alia ordered "Jao Ammi aur Taimur ko bulao." (Go and call mother and Taimur)

Nabila flashed Nasir a scared look and started to sob.

"Jao Nabila!" Alia ordered again pushing at her to make he go.

"What's wrong?" Nasir asked Looking as Nabila fled from the lounge in tears.

"Kuch nahi Bhai," (nothing my brother) Alia said smiling mysterious. "In fact, everything is just perfect."

Somehow Nasir just didn't believe her.

Nasir looked at Alia hard, trying to figure out what was happening.

Taimur, Nabila and their mother came into the room slowly like prisoners awaiting a High Court verdict.

"Aray betho." (Oh sit down) Alia said softly but firmly.

When everyone was seated, Alia stood up and gave everyone a hard look and knowing smile

Alia then said, "Taimur, Nasir, tum dono ney mujh ko chuda, kitni bar,... main gin nahi sukti. Laikin yeh kaffi nahi tha. Ishe liyaa.'' (Taimur, Nasir... you've both fucked me I don't know how many times. But that was not enough. That's why)

''Taimur nay Ammi ko chuda, aur Nasir nay Nabila ki seal torii." (Taimur has fucked Mum, and Nasir has taken Nabila's Virginity.).

Everyone was shocked and at first just looked at Alia in silence.

Then Nilofer (Their mother) fainted.

"Aray Ammi Drama mut karo. tum nay baray shok say Taimur ka lund leya." (Oh stop acting mother. You enjoyed Taimur fucking you) Alia said waving her hand in a dismissive way at her mother.

Nasir smacked Taimur on the head playfully and said "Why the hell didn't you tell me? I have wanted to screw Ammi for years".

Taimur smiled and said, "You got Nabila's cherry and didn't tell me, did you?"

Nabila was just shocked. Her brothers and sister had been fucking for it seemed like months and hadn't included her. It was just like old times. She was being left out of all the games.

"You are all so selfish" she said and started to cry.

Alia looked at Nabila and sat down beside her on the sofa, and hugging her gently said, "Nabu (Her pet name) don't be angry. You were an unmarried virgin. I didn't want your hymen broken before marriage, but now Nasir has done it you can do what you like, but only with your brothers and father, if you want to."

"Father!" Nilofer gasped now recovered from her fainting spell. "Her father? Are you mad? He'll kill the whole lot of us if he finds out what terrible things we've been doing."

"Kyun Ammi????" Alia said with a little laugh, "Papa nay mujh ko nahi chora, Papa nay mujh ko chuda kal duphair aur aaj subha bhe." (Why mother??? Papa hasn't left me; He fucked me yesterday afternoon and this morning too)

Everyone's jaw dropped open in shock and amazement. The bearded, Namaz ki topi (skull cap) wearing disciplinarian father and husband was a daughter fucker.

"Naaaa mumkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Nilofer said her eyes wide with astonishment.

"Mumkin hay Ammi, Yaqeen karo." (It's possible Mum. Believe it) Alia said with a small giggle.

"Waqai Appa??? Papa nay tum ko chuda????" (Really elder sister???, Papa fucked you???) Nasir asked, his cock throbbing as he considered the possibility, now open of finally taking his mother to bed for a fuck.

"Bilkul, Kyun nahi??? Jub Ammi Taimur say sex kur saktin hain, Papa mujh say kyun nahi sex kur saktay???" (Absolutely. Why not??? When Mum can have sex with Taimur; Why can't Papa have sex with Me???) Alia said.

They all looked at each other in silence a few minutes. Each evaluating the new situation.

"Now we can fuck and suck each other as much as we want" Alia announced. Putting into words what they all were thinking. Nasir was already stroking his mother's thigh gently as Taimur smiled sexily at Nabila.

"Leave papa to me. I have a plan." Alia added. Taking Taimur by the hand and pulling him towards her bedroom.

"Aoo Nabila, Taimur say maza looo," (Come on Nabila, take pleasure from Taimur) She said adding "Laikin yard rakho, Kissi outsider say nahi, tumhari izzat ka sawal hai." (but remember. Never with an outsider, Think of your reputation)

As the three disappeared into Alia's room, to start the new freer sexual lifestyle, Nasir looked at his still shocked mother.

So his brother Taimur had tasted the juicy forbidden fruit between her legs, had he?

Nasir couldn't blame him. Nilofer, their mother was so sexy and hot. Hard to believe she had given birth to four children. Harder still to believe that she was the mother of four children of which the youngest was 19 years old.

Nasir watched her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. Her eyes were closed as she leaned her head back against the head rest of the sofa.

Nasir looked at his hand, making deliberately higher and higher strokes up her inner thigh.

First just under her kamiz tail (shirt) and then up towards her cunt.

She was not stopping him from rubbing her thigh or rejecting his attempts to tease her with kisses on the cheek and ears. She was not objecting at all.

Suddenly she opened her legs wider and put her hand on his thigh and then moved it up to his balls and erect Lund. Her hand rested on the hard bulge of her son's cock and pressed it gently.

Nasir smiled as his hand pressed hard against her shalwar covered choot and rubbed hard.

Nilofer was surprised at how big he felt. She was certain that he would be hard and was looking forward to taking him. Now that the incest topic was open, the idea of taking Nasir was very appealing. She had always thought of him as handsome and hot looking. She used to put that down to a mother's pride. Now she knew it far more basic. It was the appraisal of a hot cunt in search of a hard cock. Sexual partners and fucking were the motivation.

"Nasir come with me." Nilofer said in a heavy lust voice after he had been rubbing her choot hard for several minutes.

Nasir followed his mother into his room and watched her strip naked and lay down on his bed.

How much Alia and Nabila resembled their mother, Nasir could see clearly.

"Jaldi karo, mujh say bardash nahi ho sakta, Dalo tumhara lund meri choot main." (Quickly do it. I can't wait. Put your prick in me) Nilofer said panting and rubbing her clit as her son stripped naked beside her.

Nasir wasted no time in getting between her parted legs and aiming his Lund at his mother's wet hot hole.

He lodged the head of his big fat cock an inch or so into her choot and then, taking firm hold of her left hip and right buttock, he thrust slowly and firmly into her. His cock filling her in one smooth motion as she gasped and brought her legs up to hold him.

Nasir's finger moved under her and over her ass until his fingertip located the bud of her anus. Teasingly poking it, he started to ride his mother with hard deep thrusts. Sending his Lund deep into and making his balls slap against her butt with each stroke inwards.

She was so hot and so wet! Her pussy felt as good as any he had ever had, with the added erotic turn on of being his own sweet mother's hole he was pumping. What a rush!

Nasir was now really sending his prick hard and deep into Nilofer's cunt. He held onto her ass with his nails digging into her fat ass cheeks as his mouth sucked her nipples as she moaned and encouraged him to do it harder.

Nilofer was enjoying it. Nasir had great pace and more experience than Taimur. What was more, he was bigger and wider than any cock she had ever taken. Her nails dug into Nasir's heaving ass, leaving deep red scratches as he fucked her, and she came.

Nasir pulled his cock out of her cunt hole and using a hand, he ran the cum covered head of his prick down along the wet gap beneath her choot until he found her tight anus and thrust in.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Beta! Haan! Meri gaand main dalooo, Zor say chudo meri gaand beta." (Oooooooooooooooh Son! Yes! Put it in my ass! Fuck my ass hard son) Nilofer moaned in encouragement.

"Ohhh Ammi," Nasir panted "Tumhari gaand, itni tight hay, Ohhh Ammi, I'm Cumming!" (Oh Mum! Your ass is so tight... Oh Mum... I'm Cumming) Nasir groaned as with a final thrust of his lund into her asshole, he shot his munni (spunk) into her rectum and collapsed on top of her, his Cock still throbbing and shooting sperm into her back passage.

--------------------

Nabila was not sure what to do.

Alia had made Taimur strip naked and knelt in front of his erect cock.

Before Nabila had said anything, Alia had pulled her down on her knees beside her, her face inches from the hard column of Taimur's erect Lund.

"Look and learn" Alia had advised as she took hold of Taimur's prick and stroked and pumped it a few times.

Then she licked it and opening her mouth, she took the glistening head of his Lund into her mouth and sucked it.

Nabila had heard of sucking but had never ever seen it done or heard any details about how it was done.

Now here she was, on her knees beside her kneeling elder sister, as her sister expertly sucked the cock of their own brother. She was fascinated by what Alia was doing and Taimur's reaction to it.

Taimur was obviously enjoying it and moaning in pleasure as Alia went to work on his tool.

Nabila felt a wet surge in her choot and knew that she was hot and getting ever hotter.

After a few minutes of sucking, with Taimur holding onto Alia' head and ,moving his hips backwards and forwards as his lund fucked her mouth, Alia took one of Nabila's hands and put it on the hairless sack holding Taimur's balls.

Alia freed Taimur's prick and took hold of it, aiming its spit coated head at Nabila and said "Chosoo." (Suck)

Nabila, still in her shalwar Kamiz looked at the piece of man meat being offered to her and gulped.

Then she took hold of it, taking her instructions off Alia, and with hesitation licked it.

It was so smooth, hard and hot. It seemed to jump and jingle as her tongue moved over it and then as she brushed the tip of her tongue over his piss hole, she tasted the sticky, salty yet sweet drop of pre cum and felt her cunt orgasm.

She hungrily and eagerly took his Lund into her mouth and as the blood pounded in her ears and Taimur let out a long moan of pleasure, she started to suck him.

Alia whispered encouragement to Nabila as she also stroked Taimur's naked butt and guided Nabila's fingertip between Taimur's butt crack to his butt hole.

As she told Nabila to push her finger into Taimur's anus. Taimur held onto Nabila's head tightly and erupted into her mouth.

Nabila caught by surprised tried to free herself but heard Alia shouting at her to swallow it.

She tried but snorted, her nose expelling some of his spunk as she pulled away.

"MUBARAK hooo Nabu!" (Congratulations Nabu) Alia said wiping Nabila's nose and mouth with Kleenex. "You have just done your first blow job."

"Now you just wait till you feel the pleasure of a Lund in your asshole." Alia continued as Taimur sat down on the bed and let out a long contented sigh.

"Ohh! Bhai jaan has already given me that pleasure." Nabila said putting her head down and slyly looking sideways at Alia.

"KIYA!!" (What!) Taimur and Alia exclaimed at the same time.

--------------------

It started to rain at about 4 am in the morning. Nasir knew this because he looked at Nabila's alarm clock as he lay naked beside her in her single bed.

He had just come back from the washroom where he had pissed and washed his Lund after giving Nabila a good hard fuck. Nasir had enjoyed it very much indeed.

"Ohhh Bhai jaan," Nabila cooed "Woh tu Zabadast tha." (Oh elder brother. That was great).

Nasir smiled as he took a hard nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

It had been a great screw. Nabila's pussy had gripped his Lund like an iron fist in a velvet glove. He was so glad she had started taking birth control. He could cum in her without fear now.

He had been forced to put a hand over her mouth as he shot his spunk into her hot tight hole.

She had been moaning too loud, as a second pussy shaking orgasm ripped through her cunt.

Nabila fell asleep, leaving Nasir with a still hard cock pressing against her smooth thigh.

There was movement on the other bed, where Taimur lay naked on his stomach beside Alia's nude hot body.

"Taimur?" He heard Alia whisper from her bed "Jago harami Mujh ko chudo." (Wake up and fuck me) she added; the sound of a slap filled the room, as Alia's hand made contact with Taimur's naked buttocks.

"Appa!!!" Taimur yelped "main bohat thuk gaya hoon, Meray lund main pani nahi hai." (Elder sister. I'm tired and my balls are dry)

"Jao!!!! yahan say niklo Madarchod." (out! Get out of here motherfucker) Alia said pushing Taimur's naked body out of her bed.

Nasir smiled and got up. He told Taimur to lie down with Nabila and sleep. Then going over to Alia's bed he said "Fikar mutt karo meri Jaan, mare balls main bohat Pani hay." (Don't worry Darling, my balls are full of spunk), as he lay down on top of Alia and moved his fingers along the wet slit of her cunt.

Alia sighed and squeezed her breasts and licked her lips. She was looking forward to a good pumping. Nasir was just what she needed.

Taimur, drained by fucking his mother Nilofer's twice that day and Nabila sucking him in the evening, had only managed a disappointing screw of Alia after she had called him to her room at 2 am.

Alia was hot. She needed to be fucked and felt the hard long prick of her brother Nasir enter her with hard determined thrusts, she felt her pussy cream in horny, happy relief.

"Zor say Nasir, (Hard Nasir) Meri choot ko phar do meri Jaan." (Bust my cunt darling) She whispered hotly as Nasir sank his cock into her and begun to fuck her in deep hard thrust.

"Oh yes Nasir" She sighed holding him tightly as his butt heaved up and down between Alia's spread thighs as he pumped her cunt with his cock.

Nasir was enjoying it. She was so very hot and wet. The trickle of sperm Taimur had managed to spill in her was lubricating her nicely, but her pussy juice was beginning to flow as he pistoned into her.

He had already taken his younger sister Nabila the previous morning; then screwed his mother in her cunt and asshole in the evening and then, as Taimur had tried to satisfy Alia; he had taken Nabila to two orgasms before shooting her choot full of spunk.

Still, he felt horny. Maybe it was the fact that he was being offered all the adult females in the house, every woman his blood relative, that made his lund hungry for more and more pussy.

He picked up the pace, holding tightly to Alia's ass as he pistoned harder and faster into her boiling, juicy hot choot.

"Oooooooooooooooh." Alia moaned, biting hard on her fist to muffle the sound. Nasir was good so very good. If he just kept slamming his lund into her a few seconds longer, she'd finally cum like she had wanted to.

Her last orgasm had been the previous morning when her father had sneaked into her room and fucked her. First in her pussy and then in her ass hole. Alia could tell that the butt fuck had been what really turned her father on.

It seemed every man she had ever fucked wanted to shoot their seed into her back passage. From her husband to her brothers to her father... all seemed eager to fill her rectum with sperm.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah." She sighed as her choot muscles vibrated and tingled and she came over Nasir's furiously pumping cock.

Nasir felt the hot wave wash over his lund and with a final hard thrust that buried his cock deep into her hole; he came, shooting shot after shot of thick creamy spunk into her convulsing choot.

What a perfect day it was. The rain was falling as he was spilling his semen into a great piece of ass.

--------------------

Ali woke up early as usual. He had a hard on and needed somewhere hot, tight and wet to put it. The obvious choice was Nilofer his wife, lying asleep beside him. But after 25 years of pumping the same holes, he was bored.

Nilofer was a great fuck though. He knew from his experience with other women both before and after marriage, that choot of hers could actually grip your prick and milk it dry as you fucked her.

Nilofer though, was not what was on his mind as he slipped out of bed and sneaked along the passage to Alia's room.

Since taking Alia in the storeroom, (fulfilling a secret fantasy of his), he just couldn't get enough of her. The butt fuck he had given her had been beyond his expectations. He wanted more and he wanted it now.

Alia's door was locked. That was strange, but he could not risk knocking in case Nabila woke up; So, he reluctantly went back to his room.

Alia had been lying on her stomach with Nasir on her back pumping his cock into her choot from behind when she had heard the door handle jingle.

They had both frozen in fear as the door was tried again.

When they were sure that their father had gone back to his room, Nasir resumed fucking Alia until he came, this time shooting his spunk over her buttocks and back. It was the second time he had fucked Alia that morning.

After they had recovered from the ecstasy of sex, Nasir asked Alia what her plan was on how to tackle their father.

Alia told him not to worry, but to do what she said, exactly as and when she said to do it.

The next few days were quiet. The rain came and went. The air got hot and humid and then chilled. Everyone at the house in North Nazimabad though were happy and contented. While the head of the family Ali was at his shop, they could enjoy sex with each other as many times as they wanted.

Alia had told her mother to resist Ali's (her husband) sexual advances. She too, avoided being alone with him long enough for him to take her.

Her plan was simple but effective. Make her father Ali as hot and horny as possible and then pounce.

She advised Nabila and her mother to wear the sexiest clothes they could, and make sure that they gave Ali a clear view of their tits or ass, even though they would naturally be covered up.

She did the same thing. Making sure to bend over in front of him, her ass inches from him as she picked something up or put something down.

By the third day, Ali was walking around with an erection that just refused to go down.

He was so frustrated. Even the weekly fuck with the prostitute he used, couldn't calm his lust.

The call girl had asked him what he was eating to make him so hard and hot.

"Bhai sahab, tumharay lund nay meri choot ko subaq sekhiya diya ha." (Mr. Your cock taught my pussy a lesson) She had said after he had fucked her twice.

"What lesson?" he had asked trying to decide whether to take her a third time before she left.

"That an old man can also fuck you to exhaustion." She replied taking her payment and leaving the shop.

What was going on? He wondered. Nilofer was avoiding him. Whenever he tried to get on to her, she would push him off. Ali was not a man to force a woman to have sex with him. Even his own wife.

Then there was his eldest daughter. Why was she teasing him so much? Alia was sticking her fabulous ass at him every chance she got and even Nabila was acting well, cheap and sexy. He noticed that she had stopped wearing a bra under her clothes and that they seemed to be getting tighter and tighter for her.

That night as he got home, he was told by Nilofer that she was taking Nabila, Taimur and Nasir to the bazaar to do some shopping.

"Don't worry." Nilofer said "Alia will feed you and make you tea."

Ali's heart jumped. The house empty except for him and Alia. It was too good a chance to miss. He had to fuck her. He just had to take her. He hoped she would agree.

After the family had left the house, strangely they didn't take the car.

"Parking problem Papa." Nasir offered as if reading his father's mind.

Ali nodded, "Of Course!" he said.

Alia was waiting for him in his room.

"Papa," Alia said taking a clean shalwar kamiz out of his wardrobe for him. "After you shower and change, I will heat up the food."

1...345678