All Comments on 'Karaoke Night'

by wyo_girl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mmmmmmmm!

Sexy mature women, there's nothing as wonderful! And this story points out the best in them, the loving sensuality, the hot desires, and the experience to want to share pleasure, not simply exploit their partner.

Cat42Cat42about 20 years ago
Great story!

Well written and real! Women reach an age where they have everything they need and it's time to get something they want. This story shows how much fun that can be for them and their partners!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Warm, sensitive, passionate and believable. Mature women sure enjoy making love to older guys. We both know what we and each other wants and how to please each other. Remindes me of .......

Hope to read more of your stories.

Magnolia13Magnolia13almost 20 years ago
Boy Howdy!

Amen Sister! Can I get a hallafuckaluja!?

Let's hear it for being old enough to know what we want and young enough to go get it. :)

That is a great story, well written and descriptive enough to be sexy but not overdone. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is an oldie, and Wyo-girl, you may never see this comment, but you write superbly. This popped up in the story spinner, I think my reading material for the next few days is now set.

I hope your late middle aged live is as erotic as your life was 17 years ago. As someone who is now into my 70s, it certainly can be.

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwyo_girl@wyo_girl
I love writing and have often wished I could do it for a living but alas, I must pay bills. *smile* Thanks to a good friend and fellow author, I discovered the pleasure of short stories a couple years ago and I love literotica for giving me a place to put them! About me - I...