Karaoke Party Debauchery

Story Info
I tell you the story of the best party so far this year.
1.3k words
3.19
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to write this down, just for you. You're the only one who'll see it. You're the only one who'll ever believe me, besides my wife.

I promise you, every word of it actually happened.

It was a giant karaoke party on Memorial Day. I haven't worked a show for awhile, but I told my buddy that I'd take a shift at this year's party, as all his crew does. He told me that since he wanted me to handle the load-out into the van (it's at his house but he likes to keep it ready to go), I'd be taking the last shift, at midnight. I figured I'd show up at around 6, and get a few hours of partying in, so I'd be "functionally sober" for my shift, and "actually sober" for the drive home.

My wife wasn't going (she doesn't like big parties), but she told me I should definitely have fun. Her exact words were, in fact, "Have fun, and don't come home until you get laid."

This annual party has a reputation for debauchery of the highest order. I decided to wear trunks to the party, so I could hit the hot tub early, before the "Clothing-Optional" section of the party began, if I wanted. I wore my kilt over that, and a dark t-shirt with "THE DUDE ABIDES" on the front.

When I am shirtless and wearing a kilt, my confidence level increases by approximately 10,000,000%. It's like cocaine. I find this especially true now that I've got all my tattoos. I can sell anything to anyone, talk to anyone, and be anyone I want, if you just wrap a plaid runner around my waist and take my shirt off. I'm don't think I'm hot, per se, but I ain't ugly. I guess for a 42-year old, I am pretty hot. Whatever; with the kilt, I feel like a damn Sex Deity. It's my power outfit.

Oh! And my favorite accessory, and really the star of the whole story: Sildenafil. I have no shame about using a pill to get me harder than I've been in years. Hell, that pill makes my dick a fuckin' rockstar. Refractory period? Not on this drug, you don't! The wife and I have literally tapped out to my dick. It has amazing conditioning. Its stamina alone outlasted both of ours. I came twice, almost thrice, and would have kept going straight into a massive heart attack had we not stopped.

Get to the party. Do some karaoke. People had been handing me shots almost as soon as I had arrived, mostly asking questions about the kilt. I answered these questions, before 8:30, by lifting the hem and showing them my trunks. They chuckled, and mentioned "regimental" or whatnot.

By the bye: most Scotsmen actually do wear underwear or some kind of shorts under their kilts. A fair amount go commando, but they're not the rule.

After 8:30, though, they all cheered when I answered their questions. Random people, men and women, cheering when I showed them my cock, and it had the effect of making me subsequently harder each time people cheered. This made a feedback loop which did only good things to me. By 8:45, the responses became cheers, some of which switched to sounds of surprise.

I got to the hot tub, and found three women sans clothing. They stopped what they were doing, and one of them asked me, "Are you single and/or poly?"

I said, "Yes."

She said, "Good. Go get us more drinks and then come back here. And no trunks allowed."

I walked closer, lifted my kilt to show her my lack of trunks, and she said, "Oh, my. That's pretty. Come back quickly. And come back naked."

I got the drinks, and unwrapped my kilt so that it fell down as I got into the back "hidden" area with the hot tub. It was pretty smooth. Smoother than I'll likely ever be again. More. Fucking. Cheers.

Three hot naked women cheering at the sight of my chemically-enhanced erection. I almost came right then. I distribute drinks, get in the tub, and the drinks are immediately forgotten in a tangle of three women and me, each of us competing to see who could get whom to come the fastest and hardest. Hands were on me, mouths were on me. At one point I laid my head back and they took turns sitting on my face while stroking my cock, trying to make me come first before I made them come. Because DRUGS (plus my love for eating pussy, which I'd love to show you sometime before we die), I won every round.

"Deb" told me to sit on the edge, and told me it was, "because I'm gonna suck your dick now. I'm kind of a cockslut, and you have a really pretty cock. So I'm going to suck it now."

And then she grabbed my dick and put her mouth over it.

I swear to all the gods. Previously, the best head I've ever gotten has been from my wife's friend Crystal. This was better.

I'm still holding out hope against hope that someday I'll find out that yours is the best I've ever had.

She looked up and saw my face and laughed, and then said, "Yeah, I'm a bit of a cockslut," and put my hand on the back of her head. My kinky side kicked in and I asked her if it was okay to call her a slut, and she nodded and sucked harder. I asked her if she liked being a cockslut for random guys she just met (while technically true, she's the host's housemate, and I've known the host for 15 years). She smiled around my cock and tried to say "Yes Sir," which, again, almost made me come. The dirtier I got, the more turned on she got, and the crazier she went on me. She commented to "Jess" about how nice my cock was and Jess mentioned my curve. I'm curved, but not up or left or right, but arching up and curving down. I can generally hit your g-spot if I'm taking you from behind. Well, not you. Alas, not you. Our loss.

Jess said, and I fucking quote, "That looks like it'd feel great inside me."

And wouldn't you know it, the thought that popped into my brain was, "Man, I wish Hannah could be here for this."

The rest of the night is kind of a blur. I know that there was a round of "Everyone try and make me come" blowjob series. We all won.

Condoms were worn, and it got crazier as the party went inside.

Anyway, that part of the night ended at about 12:30 (I never ended up having to do my shift because the party ended early), and the next part of the night began, I SHIT YOU NOT (Hannah this is word for word), with the following:

Deb strolls past the people left at the party. She's naked and she's got her Tinder date (who's been pretty cool about everything) in tow. She says to the party, but making eye contact with me the whole time, "If anyone wants to gangbang a dirty slut, they should follow us!" And then she walked to her room with Tinder guy. Of course I followed.

It didn't end up as gangbang. It ended up only a threesome, with me and Tinder guy tossing Deb back and forth, double-teaming her, and Deb having even more fun than we did, it looked like.

Like I said, CRAZY NIGHT.

And I still think the two of us could've topped it. ;-)

By the way, I made myself come for you when writing this. And then when I send it to you, I'm probably going to make myself come for you again, imagining you reading it. By the time you've gotten to this point, I'm likely to have made myself come for you two or three times.