Revenge!

Story Info
Lucy ruins a great relationship.
2.5k words
3.68
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge!

My wife Lucy has a steady boyfriend. If a married woman has a boyfriend is he a bull? If he is a bull does that make the husband a cuckold and the boyfriend a "bullfriend"? His name is Richard and he is a friend of a previous boytoy, Chris. We met Richard while we were downtown bar hopping. As we were leaving one of our favorite watering holes we ran into Chris and Richard on the sidewalk. Richard had a lumberjack look about him which is the opposite type of man that Lucy is usually attracted to.

Lucy is attracted to sharp dressed and well groomed men but Richard had a rough and rugged outdoors look to him that she seemed to like. People say opposites attract and in this case it holds true. Lucy and Richard were completely different from each other! Later Lucy told me when she saw Richard naked later that night it sealed the deal for her. His rough appearance and thickly haired body turned her on but it was his long penis that reeled her in.

We never dreamed that Chris and Richard would go home with us, and that night Richard proved what kind of a stud he is! This young college boy fucked the brains out of my wife! They were in bed for five hours fucking and sucking each other into euphoria. She liked his dick, no, she loved his dick, and it was obvious by the orgasms she had.

Our profile was posted on several "dating" sites and there was no shortage of interesting young men answering our ads so meeting Richard in a "normal" way like this is unusual for us.

Having a steady bullfriend is a recent departure from her usual sexual behavior. In the past Lucy has had a stream of lovers that were, for the most part, one and done affairs but now she's starting to prefer a steady friend.

Early in our sexual journey we were full swap swingers. As a couple we met dozens of like minded married couples and we had a great time swinging. I discovered that I was turned on watching Lucy having sex with other men so eventually I confessed my perversion to her. It was my idea for us to find her a single guy so she can have sex with him so I could watch. Don't assume that I don't want sex from women, I get all the pussy I want from Lucy, but she wants more dick than I can give her, so swinging and single guys was the answer.

Looking back on it I can see the subtle change in my wife's behavior starting 3 boyfriends ago. She started to meet with her lovers more than once. She was a little more demanding and needy of me while she was enjoying herself with her boytoys. It wasn't a big change, but I was fetching more towels, drinks, and pillows for her. Occasionally she would say little things to me that were slightly humiliating but nothing hurtful. The first time I thought to myself "I'm getting cucked" she was with a dude named Darrin.

Lucy said something like, "Michael, look at him, look what he's doing to me, he's fucking your wife!"

I was thinking to myself, is she cucking me? She hadn't said anything in a humiliating way before, but yet it was slightly humiliating. And other times she would order me to get them drinks or towels to clean up with. Nothing too demeaning but yet ever so slight.

So, during our last table talk Lucy came out with it. She wants to cuckold me, nothing too crazy, it would be her version of "cuckold lite." She wants to explore cuckolding with a little humiliation but nothing too hard core. I don't mind helping her with whatever she needs when she's with her bullfriend, if that's being cucked then I'm okay with cuckolding.

A thought crossed my mind, "Is Richard onboard with this?"

I asked Lucy, "Will Richard go along with this?"

Her reply made my jaw hit the floor, "He's good with it! He may help me cuck you from time to time so don't be surprised, okay?" she went on to say, "I still want you to film us. Get your nose in there and watch a stud fuck me! Maybe you'll learn something from him. Remember that when he's here he has my full attention, Michael. No pussy for you when he comes over to spend the night. This pussy is all his!"

She's asserting her dominance by putting me in my cuckold place for sure. My wife is already starting to cuck me by telling me "he's a stud" and that I need to watch and learn from him. Believe me when I say I'll get my nose in there. I'll be so close that I can smell it!

I knew Lucy had something else on her mind. The look on her face told me she wanted to say something else. And once again what she said made my jaw hit the floor because her words blind sided me. She looked me in the eye and said, "I want Richard or whoever I'm fuckin to come over here, or me go to their place, when you aren't with me. I won't do anything that you haven't seen me do before and it won't interfere when you want some pussy. That's what I want to do Michael, so don't say no! I want to remember what it was like to fuck when I was single. I won't sneak behind your back, I'll tell you before I do anything"

I told her, "Lucy, that could be dangerous, anything unexpected could happen to you and I wouldn't be there to help!"

"It will just be Richard for now, shit you've seen him fuck me a dozen times. If something weird was going to happen it would have happened by now!"

"Okay Lucy, If that's what you want then that's what we'll do, but I think it could be dangerous for you", I replied.

I have to admit this change of our sexual dynamic does have me excited about our next adventure with Richard!

After I came home from work the next day Lucy told me that she spoke to here boyfriend and they have a date Friday night. But the hook was she and Richard would be going out alone and should be home by 11 pm. She went on to say that she bought a new outfit for her date Friday.

"So, what do you want me to do, sit and wait on you to get home?" I snapped back at her.

Her reply to me was, "That's exactly what you're going to do. Clean the place up and get ready for us! That's the way it will work Friday, unless you think I should go to his place?"

"No Lucy, come back here for your fun. I'll have the house ready for you and Richard."

She giggled, "Did you burn my movie to a Blu-Ray?"

"Yeah Lucy, it's on a Blu-Ray", I replied.

She giggled and said, "Have it ready to play when Richard brings me home. He wants to see it!"

The week dragged by and Lucy teased me all week about her date Friday night. She wouldn't give any pussy up Wednesday or Thursday because she wanted to be "fresh" for her bullfriend. I asked for some details about her upcoming liaison like where are they going and how is she getting there. The only information that she would share was they would be out drinking somewhere close to the house and he will be picking her up around 7 pm. I pleaded with her to please be discrete, we don't want a neighbor to see them and spread gossip around the neighborhood.

When I got home from work Friday afternoon I told Lucy that I had a big surprise for them! She asked, but I wouldn't tell her what the surprise was. I told her, "You two will have to wait and see what it is, I don't want to spoil it!"

As 7 approached Lucy modeled her new outfit for the evening. She looked incredible! Lucy wore a sheer white button down blouse and underneath it was a see through green body suit and no bra. Her jeans were dark blue and skin tight revealing her perfectly round ass. My wife looked heavenly for her bull tonight.

Her phone chimed with a text, as she read it Lucy told me Richard will be here in a few minutes and he won't be coming in. When Richard arrived she gave me a peck on the cheek and repeated, "Remember to clean this place up and be ready for them to be back around 11."

Lucy strolled out to his car and got in giving him a kiss before they left for their evening of fun.

Now "My" fun begins as my plan for the evening begins to unfold. I grabbed my phone and began to track Lucy's phone as they drove to their destination. I pleaded with her to be discrete and not go to a place that she would be recognized but it was to no avail because she went to one of our favorite dive bars called "The Bridge". I couldn't believe it, but I shouldn't have been surprised at her bold move. It was like she was flaunting her boyfriend in front of people that we see at the bar.

I wasn't going to the bar to cause a scene, but there was going to be a scene when they got back to our place. I sat on the couch and watched some TV and enjoyed a glass of rum while I waited on their return. At 10 I sent Lucy a text asking if everything was okay? The response from her really pissed me off, "Don't text again, if I need you I'll call you." I made my mind up that I'll be chill until she gets home. She has no idea that I know where she is, showing off her boyfriend at one of our favorite watering holes. I checked my phone at 11 and the tracker said she was still at the bar.

It was 11:45 when his car pulled into the drive as I patiently waited for them in the foyer. I turned the porch light on as they walked up to the front entry. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was Lucy with her blouse unbuttoned and pulled out of her pants exposing her tits through the body suit. She couldn't wait to get back home before they started to play around!

I was already seeing red when Richard spoke saying, "Hey Cuck!" That's when I lost control. I hit him with every ounce of strength in my body on his jaw! He fell backward on the porch hitting his head on the concrete. I hit him two more times, once in the jaw and the other a direct shot to the nose. His blood was all over his face and shirt then I stood up stomping my size 11 on his right hand.

Lucy was screaming for me to stop then I looked at her and said, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DECEITFUL VIXEN!" I turned my attention back to Richard and told him, "IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN, IF YOU EVER COME OVER HERE, IF YOU EVER TRY TO TALK TO MY WIFE OR COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN ANY WAY I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PERMANENTLY FUCK YOU UP, NOW GET OUTA HERE AND NEVER COME BACK!" I pushed Lucy inside and slammed the door behind me.

Lucy was hysterical and crying alligator tears at what just happened. With tears running down her face she started to hyperventilate trying to catch her breath. I screamed at her, "GET IN THE KITCHEN!" She ran to the kitchen and I told her to sit down. I was still so mad I could've bit a nail in half with my teeth. Through her sobbing she asked me "Why did you do that? Why did you beat him up like that?"

I screamed at her, "GIVE ME YOUR PURSE RIGHT NOW!" She handed me her purse and I pulled her phone out and tossed the purse to the floor. I held the phone up to her face and asked her what I had in my hand? She replied, "Her phone." I looked her in the eyes and said, "No, it isn't your phone, it's my phone, I paid for the phone and I pay your phone bill each month." I tried to open it, she locked the phone! I gave it back to Lucy and told her to unlock it now. I yelled at her and said, "WHY IS THE PHONE LOCKED? IT WASN'T LOCKED 3 WEEKS AGO!" I thumbed through the APP's and found the phone tracking APP I installed.

Here's your surprise Lucy, I've been tracking you for almost 3 weeks! I know every time that you went behind my back to Richards apartment! You've been there 3 times in the last 2 weeks. She sat there with a stunned look on her face and started crying again! I lost my temper and screamed at her, "IF THIS THING YOU HAVE FOR HIM IS MORE THAN JUST SEX THEN I WILL HELP YOU PACK YOUR CRAP AND DRIVE YOU TO HIS APARTMENT RIGHT NOW! SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?"

She meekly replied, "I'm sorry Michael, I want to stay here, it was just sex, that's all it ever was!"

"Do you have any idea how badly you insulted my intelligence?" I said, "How stupid do you think I am? Lucy you are an eyelash away from being kicked to the curb, do you understand me?"

"Michael, you're scaring me!" she replied.

I told her, you should be scared, you just fucked up big time! You went to "The Bridge" and flaunted your boyfriend in front of my friends! I've never hit you before and I won't hit you now. Lord knows you deserve it! But your boyfriend is a different story! If I ever see him again or if I think you've talked to him he will get the beating of his life! If he calls the police I'll tell the cops that I caught you two cheating on me and if you call the police you'll find yourself living on the street or with your pathetic boyfriend! And I mean every word I just said.

I got in her face and yelled, "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU'RE SLEEPING IN THE GUEST ROOM UNTIL I THINK I CAN TRUST YOU AGAIN, IF THAT EVER HAPPENS!"

I hope she isn't smart enough to know that I can track the car with it's built in GPS. It's been a month since that fateful Friday and I still won't let her sleep with me and I hope for their sake she stays away from Richard. Lucy swears she won't talk or see him again but I don't trust her yet! Only time will tell if I ever trust her again.