All Comments on 'Karate Kidnap'

by explorer900408

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MonaJMonaJover 13 years ago
Good Story but....

it is accept not except. You should accept everything you want except those things you can't have! Also - women don't have hyphens - they have hymens. I loved the story but your grammar and spelling detracted from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Agree with Mona..just check your spelling.

Also think the sex could have been longer, more detailed, etc like the rest of the story. I really love stories like this so please write more kidnap/hate kidnapper/fall for kidnapper.

Lo09Lo09about 13 years ago
Story is good

The story is good but you need to proof read. There are a lot of spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

GET an editor!!!!!!!

EmoBunnyGirlEmoBunnyGirlover 9 years ago
awesome

I love this story despite the errors it made my heart swell and my panties soaked at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

So after he released her she went to the Police complete with DNA evidence dripping out of her. Then the Police took down her version of events, the Police Doctor carried out a rape kit examination, blood test looking for whatever shit he injected her with, carried out the first HIV test, tests for STD’s and prescribed the Morning After Pill.

Then the asshole was arrested, tried and convicted, sent to prison and presumably raped by his fellow inmates.

Why because real rape isn’t fun or funny and yeah it was rape because wouldn’t you say anything just to be able to survive and escape?

If you’re writing a fantasy story make it a full on fantasy because when you write something plausible like asshole gets humiliated so seeks revenge by kidnap and rape all you’re doing is making a mockery of a real rape. It’s a popular angle for a fantasy because society brainwashes everyone into the belief that good girls don’t fuck, and that is outdated bullying bollocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous