Karatica Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on, it went. Joseph continued to masturbate himself as he floated, moaning willfully now as the panties mirrored his own moans, still gripping onto his head. He felt his toes start to curl and grip, trying to feel for bedsheets through some dormant instinct, but finding nothing but the air and clouds he was floating through. He noticed his hands slowly growing wet with some sort of fluid that he hadn't yet learned was precum that was leaking from the tip. The fluid served to lubricate, letting his hands slide along with greater ease, giving a new comfortable sensation to the experience entirely.

Joseph was in heaven, and he felt the sensation growing. He had no reference for what was coming and so was caught off guard when the orgasm hit. It was startling as the first waves of pleasure washed through his entire body, from toes to nose tip. He felt every muscle in his body spasm as a new type of warmth filled his crotch. His balls tensed as his shaft twitched as his first ever spray of semen shot through the air, arcing for miles into the horizon in a graceful dance of fertility. Spasm after spasm sent spurt after spurt of cum through the air, cleanly disappearing as his first ever orgasm opened his mind's eye to possibilities that he had been forbidden from ever imagining before.

It felt simultaneously as though the orgasm had lasted for hours and yet only seconds. As it died, a new warmth flooded Joseph. A type of satisfaction and happiness that he had never known washed through him as he went limp and floated gracefully through the air.

With a start, he realized that the panties had disappeared from his head. He spun around and around, trying to see where they had gone. But suddenly, he felt his still hard penis being pressured against his own body. Looking down, he saw that he was now wearing the panties. A large, wet spot where his orgasm had filled them was at his waist, and he could now feel the warm mess as it pressed against his cock, leg, and pelvis. He had only enough time to wonder how the panties had gotten there before he woke up.

It was well into the nighttime as Joseph opened his eyes. He was still on his couch, and the familiarity of his own living room flooded him with a momentary relief. But it was short lived as he realized that the wet spot in his pants that he had felt in the dream was still pressed against his leg.

Looking down with a sense of exhausted defeat, Joseph saw that his pants had a wet spot, and that his penis was still erect. The musky smell of his own sweat and orgasm hit his nose as he started to wonder how he was supposed to clean this up. Sighing, he stood up to head towards the laundry room and deposit the clothes.

On the short walk down the hall, Joseph's mind began to race. Consciously, he knew that this was a major violation of NRPL and his own personal codes. But, at the same time, he couldn't rightfully deny that he felt good. A type of relaxation he had never known was gently flowing through his body, and residual pleasure still radiated from his crotch. Somehow, this horrible thing, was making him feel better and happier than he had in years. Joseph didn't know what to make of it.

Deciding to shelve the thoughts until the morning when he was better rested and more cognizant of his own thoughts and feelings, Joseph reached the laundry machine and began to undress. When he made it to his pants, he began emptying his pockets. He hesitated a moment, hovering his hand over the pocket that had been messed by his own orgasm, mentally preparing himself to slide it into the damp and now cooling space. But when he finally did, his eyes snapped open as his hand wrapped around the blue panties. With a mixture of both horror and fascination, he pulled them out and looked at them in his hand.

There they were, crumpled and covered in his own semen. The naughtiest thing that he had ever done right before him. Yet, as he consciously acknowledged that this was a major breach of every rule he had ever known, the only thing he could do was ask, "what if I kept them?"

12