Rabbit in the Hail Storm

Story Info
Halloween cleaner arrives in a rabbit mask: OPEN SEASON.
3k words
4.66
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up naturally with a strange pre coffee jolt of natural energy and excitement. Three days without touching myself is finally over and my favorite monthly client is circled on the calendar October 28th. My costume arrived the night before but I haven't tried it on yet. I did try to try it on of course but when I grabbed the black latex rabbit mask out of the package the unexpected chill of the fresh latex against my neck drove my whole body into a tingle.

I got home late last night which means it waited on the chilly porch for hours before sending a surge through my quivering neck. I yank it off and know I can't look at myself until after the event. I knew if I saw my ass in the mirror paired with the mask I would crumble into a shaky orgasm.

My costume won't require a phone booth like Clark Kent. When I arrive, I'll simple peel my pants off and grab the mask out by the ears from my otherwise empty backpack. I aim to draw as little attention to myself as possible. The day crawls by in a blur. I stay lost in my thoughts imagining tonight's "special activity" over and over and playing out some slightly different scenarios. By this point a lot is out of my control as I will have no way to know if a few or a few dozen are watching me or if my request for a full balcony will be fulfilled.

The house I'm cleaning is in a big city and my yearly contract is simply to clean the obsidian baby grand piano after monthly piano recitals that always take place on the 28th of every month. After the train I walk several blocks where I eventually arrive at a modern high rise three story condo with an exquisite ocean view, towering over the stench of the filthy streets below.

I do not speak or interact with the client who is the condo owner but we have of course had a few past encounters. Tonight is special and I have made a few requests which the client seems equally excited for. The past events have typically had a unique pianist performing and several high end guests sipping fancy drinks as they pretend to listen. Every single person's eyes drift back and forth from me as I make my politely pretend to make my cleaning rounds. I get to bend and twist a lot, constantly on my knees crawling around chasing the evasive freckle of dust.

My favorite part is cleaning under the piano with my ass cheeks pouring out. Last month on the 28th the piano player was also instructed to shed his pants. I pretended to polish the brass foot pedals. What a professional didn't miss a single note even when I reached into his lap with both hands and had his hot load blast out effortlessly into my neck.

Exhilarating as those nights were the Halloween season has me feeling a bit mischievous. I have been begging all month for him to host a larger crowd than usual.

The towering condo has a magnificent spiral staircase surrounded by towering windows with nothing but the ocean waves to judge you. A mirror lines the wall of the twisting staircase with a curved piano snug right into the space. The mirror curves with the stairs and serves as a magnificent vanity mirror backdrop. The evenings typically end with a selection of handpicked guests and the client remaining to watch me scrub the floor where the piano man lost control. I like resting my chest against the padded bench grabbing two legs of the bench with each arm. I keep my ass up underneath all the spiraling steps while they pleasure themselves from various corners of the room. I typically dance on top of the expensive piano perching on my tippy toes so my calf muscles flex in the dim spotlights scattered on the underside of each step.

The webs are thick and clumped in the corners. After the hard bristles are twirled and covered in webs I flip it onto the piano and slowly straddle the hard bristles with my bare ass. After bouncing for awhile I yank up on the handle creating a nice angle of pleasure. After everyone is ready to blow their second or third loads I get face down on the black piano seeing myself and the top of the empty balcony. This is how I first had the idea for tonight's surprise. What if we fill the balcony with masked guests and the whole staircase as well? I have the rest of the vision right there September 28th with my palms flat on the baby grand and my perfect ass stretching as high as my long legs will go. This time I will have my latex bunny mask and no piano player to bore the guests. The balcony and staircase will be full to capacity when one group exits a second and third wave may enter.

I doubt I'll be able to see much of anything but when I get face down I'll see silhouettes of masked faces watching me and their pent up loads raining down on all sides. Each watcher contributes a small fee to the homeowner as well as agreeing to film their own POV video of themselves as they cram in shoulder to shoulder with all the other bottomless masked degenerates launching hot cum from every corner of the swirling staircase and overlooking balcony. The entire baby grand will soon be blanketed in a blizzard of fury. Assuming they aim correctly some of them will hopefully catch my creamy round cheeks in the line of fire. I hope someone hits my black socks and every black key is drowned with settling debris hardening so each key is unusable by morning.

I was worried about the paleness of my tight perfect ass. Won't it be difficult to see the massive loads splattering off my perched ass? The contrast of my latex mask and obsidian socks will help but I want the stains on my ass to really stand out. I get excited planning in my head what I will whisper to the client. I'm pretty sure he won't mind turning my cheeks pink.

I still plan to pull out the cob web duster and start to bounce my perfect ass up and down on it making a rabbit poof ball tail to match the mask. Tonight is open season on rabbits you might say for any bottomless hunters who want to spray a helpless bunny with their pelvic shotguns.

Tonight I have also asked the client to join in on my solo performance which will make this a very unique cleaning. He once sent me several photos of himself fucking a silicone pelvis sex doll. Three still images one where he is deep inside, another part way in, and my favorite with the tip barely in but fully engorged with blood. The angle of the camera was slightly behind him but slightly off to the side. I made him take a new photo with his laptop open on the back and fuck the sex doll while staring at my image pretending he's deep inside. I got off all week to those images.

When I arrive the silicone mold will already be waiting at the edge of the piano spread wide open and waiting. He will fuck the fake ass as I bounce mine like a bunny rabbit up and down right in front of him. I will keep dancing and holding poses as long as it takes for everyone to blow their loads. I pray to myself that someone from the far side of the balcony reaches me with a charged spunk rocket.

I'm planning to jump up and cling on to the two thickest cocks I see and hoist myself up in a perfect pull up. I hope for some luck that two thick enough cocks will be next to each other, calmly presented between the swirling steel railings. I imagine I would whisper them down to their knees and now my legs barely reach the piano again but only on my tippy toes. Their pipes would both unclog at the same time a mere 15 seconds after I start squeezing the tension out back and forth with my full grip, all over the forehead of my mask. I picture a fox and crow in my daydream. On second thought maybe they won't finish at the same time. Maybe the man in the fox mask is shaking and yelping as I slip away from his limp cannon. I would switch to both hands on the man in the black crow mask and swiftly use my full force to lure the stubborn drops out onto my face.

I really hope more than the usual eight come to watch but I am still eager to begin either way.

The long walk is finally over and I know everyone is waiting in the living room expecting me to walk in. My dark maroon sweater softly sways with each stride. I can hear them outside, even down the street. No one is screaming but the house is shaking with an excited murmur. A humming buzz of anticipation waiting for the glass door to slide open. I picture them all rock hard before I even enter, with no pants to hide their excitement.

I enter through the back basement entrance and ascend to the main living room. My black knee socks glide on the hard wood floor as I drag the duster behind me coolly with one hand. I start to hop like a bunny and the show has begun. I have barely gotten to the piano bench and put one long leg up teasing the crowd with a slow stretch when the first load of creamy paste skids off the tip of the pointy ears.

"That didnt take long," I mumble to myself and take it as my first of many compliments of the evening. The client enters with a long black robe, which does little to hide his thick log of a cock. He has a phone in one hand like everyone else to get his own POV video. His should obtain the highest view count for sure.

I whisper into his camera so the cell phone audio will pick up crystal clear even over the booming noise.

"I need you to spank my milky ass. Turn it pink so I can see the cum."

His cock disappears so fucking deep inside the fuck doll I back my own ass against it so I can feel the blunt force as the moose masked client pounds away.

SMACKKK! Perfect hit. No hesitation or questions just another much harder smack. His antlers creak with each booming smack.

"Make me red so I can see all the cum stains."

By now cocks are exploding and thick wads of hail are flying like an end of the world meteor shower. I zone out as he keeps fucking the rubber cheeks like a rag doll. He connects on the downstrokes every so often with a sudden fresh spank. I keep my ass up high so he has the perfect view. My duster is still underneath me like a bunny tail. I hear a huge grunt and I know his volcano is erupting against the silicone cavern.

I expect him to pull out but he starts thrusting faster. I catch a glimpse of his flexed abs in the flicker of glowing cell phones. I twist on my side and yank my sweater up over my belly button sucking in my thin waist. I reach back caressing my ankle arching my back as deep as I can. I feel around with my free foot and use my toe to gently brush his outside hip. I flip on my face and prop my right foot on his right hip.

I'm face down in a cauldron of cum on the smooth piano as he grunts like a wild beast in combat leaning full weight into every desperate thrust. His palm drives through my cheeks like thunder quick to smear each fresh stain of hail that collides with my sunburned ass. Smooth strokes from his five finger brush glazing the bare canvas leaving a Picasso rendition of strawberries and cream. He explodes a second time in a deep expulsion of agonized grunts. This means he is ready for his final load and now it is also time for my final request. My knees are so shaky I almost fall off the ruined piano. I squeeze my knees together as another orgasm shakes out through my sweaty toes. The glow of their phones is still stuck in my head I roll around doing snow angels on my back. I can't believe they're all still taking their own videos. I'm trembling with excitement, I can't wait to watch them all pop up on different porn sites. To see myself twirling on the duster against my thick round cheeks pouring over and over again. Bouncing like a bunny in a fucked up garden, grinding away on those firm bristles.

My nipples are so hard that each time the soft sweater slides around it grazes the curved edge sending a new shiver surging through my lower back down both long legs. It happens every time I grind up and down. I will relive rolling around the sticky piano in a flash flood of cloudy spunk. My knees are red and sore to match my cheeks which have blossomed like a carnation and transformed by the end of the night into a bright red rose.

He fades back to watch from the edge of the room and likely catch his breath for our finale. New masked groups are still arriving as the drained masks are leaving. Finally the twin towers I've been waiting for line up side to side and start working each other. I need my tip toes to get a tight grip on each stallion and hoist myself up in a full body pull up and whisper them down to their knees. I need to get the client hard one more time. Two giant loads drenching each perky rabbit ear from point blank range should help.

A booming voice of the client signals the final call. This means he is hard and close to blasting his third load. He knows to get the tip of his cannon as close as possible without touching. I want to spread my cheeks wide so I can feel the full force of his final eruption less than an inch from my puckered hole.

"Last call."

I thought everyone was drained but a few procrastinators hurry down the spiral steps, careful not to slip, as they jock for position to spew their final loads and help complete my Halloween masterpiece.

He spews almost instantly which catches me off guard. It feels scolding for a split second like a fire hose letting full pressure one inch from a brick wall. This sends the final rain storms and the last few masked participants are so close no one misses my sweet puckered strawberry ass.

The client roars out like removing a thousand troubles from his heavy shoulders and he blasts the last weeks tension deep into my tight begging ass hole. I feel the camera so close watching the river of creamy lava dripping slowly onto the glossy piano top.

The evening is done and I hobble down to a private bathroom where I need a full twenty minute hot shower to get most of goo off. I exit where I came in and walk back in time to catch the final train home to reality. I try to rest my jelly legs by simultaneously refreshing porn sites waiting for my first video to appear and watching for the client's payment. The payment comes at midnight like it always does but the email with it catches me off guard.

Dearest Dani, What a splendid idea! I must say you put on the show of my life and I will forever be grateful. You should be flattered to know I found several different men from multiple global regions and like you requested they were all emailed your ad photo as you requested. I had

my assistant filter over 500 emails and hard to say but she was certain over 200 attended. Most of them shot 2-3 loads each and all kindly agreed the 100.00 per cum donation was well worth the admission. I also know you will be happy with all the global viewers this event will surely reach once all the uploads are finished. All of us are willing to do this again next Halloween and of course i will see you on the 28th for my monthly recital. Enjoy the pics but the video is long so it will likely take all night to load!

I can barely focus let alone even think about doing the math. My inbox starts to have a tantrum and payments for 100.00, 200.00 and mostly 300.00 bombard my inbox and continue to trickle in slowly for the next few days. I excuse myself to the bathroom on the train and scroll through the client's POV screenshots which were also attached in the email. It feels great to finally see myself in full costume from behind and all the masked men above as he angles the camera up. I see his towering antlers on his intimidating moose mask. I can't wait to hear the squishing lips slurping up his veiny moose cock as it repeatedly rams the silicone torso. He adds a shot of my ass barely faded pink but is making me wait for the video to see what I want. I'm teasing myself in anticipation but I know I'll have to wait until morning for all the videos to go live in all those different countries. There is one thought that remains nagging away, keeping me awake on the bumpy train. With my whole body on the brink of exhaustion it's a shock I'm not asleep against the window. One pesky thought racing in circles as I refresh a couple more times just in case one I can find one.

"With all of today's modern technology why do videos still take such a long time to load?"