All Comments on 'Karen & Kylie Ch. 02'

by RenzaJones

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ToucamingoToucamingoover 20 years ago
Mmm nice

I love conversion stories and this one was very hot. Yum at the straight little wife with her straight little life falling sexually in love with another woman. The lovemaking scenes were hot and well written. very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
damn!

the only problem with this story was that i came too fast reading the sex scenes. So very hot! Can't wait till part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovely

It's wonderful to watch these two women fall in love. At least that's where I hope it's heading. I think they've spoiled each other for anyone else.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Excellent second chapter

I liked it even better than the first, looking forward to the third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
outstanding

absolutely wonderfull from start to finish. can't wait for part 3. it left amazing pictures in my mind. you know something is written well when you can see it happening in your mind as you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wonderful

very well written, just slow enough to enjoy and with such great details. One of the best stories I have read on this site (or anywhere else)

Thank you, cannot wait for 3

this is the first time I have ever rated or left feedback

topgyrlstopgyrlsalmost 20 years ago
where is chapter 3

This story was wonderful but it screams for them to be together. It is time for them to leave the past behind and move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Part 3 please....

I loved this story but I can't believe we still don't have part 3!!! Chop, chop author... we need the conclusion of this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where's part 3?

I'd have to argee, where the _ _ _ _'_ part 3. U can't just leave us hangin' like that.

topgyrlstopgyrlsover 19 years ago
more, more, more!

This is the BEST story I have read in a long time. Please keep going, and if possible have the two of them wind up together, without the husband. if not just keep writing this is a great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
2 Words describe this story

DAMN HOT, the writing was good & the characters tend to feel real nit just words on paper (so to speak). want more, need more. lets get this story going again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
We Need More Chapters

Please write more chapters to this story. Their love has to blossem and be allowed to grow.

I really liked the story!

Please keep up the great work that you are doing!

Billie!

funwdifunwdialmost 19 years ago
UNBELIEVABLY YUMMY

Fantastic writing! Needs just a tiny bit of editing, but it sure didn't take away from the story. Looking forward to CH. 3, and hope it's as good as 1 & 2. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot and interesting

I have to say the sex scenes are pretty magical, as a male female female fantasies are some of my favourite (not all but some) and this story is well written. More than the scenes though the developing love of Karen for Kylie is really appealing, I want to read how and why KAren falls for Kylie and what happens to the two of them. Does karen leave the town so she doesn7t wreck the "marriage" or do the two lover smove beyond that. I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
subtle, sensuous, sexy, and seductive

Wonderful imagery! Subtly sensual even though the pace is fairly quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow, your writing is hot.

I am sucked right in and seduced by these two chapters. Please don't leave me hanging very long for number three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep it up

good writing; believable plot; intelligent dialogue and' oh yes, it's sexy. what's not to like

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY EROTIC

So sexy and very well written. I am awaiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hi can`t wait

can`t wait for the rest

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Oh please!!

I was skeptical about the story at first because to be honest, it just wasn't my thing. But, it gently and thoroughly converted my "taste" in erotic writing and I am literally begging for more - begging! I implore you. Please? Oh pretty please. Never end this beautiful series between these sultry, sensuous and remarkable characters!!!

-S

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
soo..,

you'll be finishing this story when?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why I liked your story

I enjoyed your stories because you developed the characters very well. You have established a lust not devoid of love, a need without explanation, which is what I would like to imagine that true love is.

I would like to see more conversation, and your interpretation of where this story will end up. But I hope you don't rush, and let the next chapter develop the story like you have done so well in the first two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

awesome!!!! cant wait for part 3!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

A really amazing story! Very well written...eagerly waiting for part 3!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 10 years ago
okay....

So what happened to the next 10 chapters???? Started out great and I really like the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moving on

Love to read about the developing relationship. I love it when things happen slowly and the reader left in suspense for while until next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it as much as Part 1, perhaps more.

Why? It seems real, not made up with sex for the sake of sex.

Beautifully written.

Thank you.

Where do they go from here?

Ang

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Love this story, the emotions just seem real. This could be a great hallmark movie, if hallmark made such movies, well minus the sex and of course that is wonderful as well. I would love to feel this connection with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The key to describing an action in a story is to paint a picture not list the order of the action. It's good others liked it but this was boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous