Karen at the crossroads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Erika, fuck me, don't stop...fuck...fuck....ohhhoo," and many more incomplete sentences.

Erika was now furiously fucking Karen and both women were approaching climax, somewhat like in Wagner's Liebestod, in incremental layers of intensity that left resolution some way ahead of its culminating release. The female orgasm is a wondrous thing and when two women like Karen and Erika, two women who might possibly have crossed the redline of mutual lust to that of love, a synchronised climax was going to be beyond anything they had experienced in a very long time. Karen, who was uttering a stream of profanities even too vulgar to reproduce here, approached her climax a little before Erika. Her convulsions tipped Erika over the edge and brought on her climax. She fell on Karen almost crushing her in her embrace, so tight was she holding her. The rolled over together onto their side, Erika's girlcock still firmed stowed in Karen. They were covered in sweat and breathing rapidly, hearts pounding like they's just finished a marathon. They had. Erika wiped a wet lock of hair from Karen's reddened face and stroked her cheek. She saw a tear drop from Karen's eye; and Karen same the same from Erika's. They kissed tenderly.

"I'd better take this out," said Erika.

"No leave her in," said Karen. "I like the feel of you, and you don't droop."

They both laughed so much that in the ensuing merriment Erika's appendage did slide out.

*

Karen had put on a cotton gown which she didn't bother to tie up and was in kitchen fixing them a drink, a single malt whisky for her and a martini for Erika. It was an odd time in the evening for cocktails but their sexual release had made them carefree.

"What the hell, I don't have to be in the office until late morning, we can play and sleep in," she'd said with a giggle to Karen when the latter asked her if she wanted something....to drink.

And there they sat, crosslegged, knees touching and facing each other in the middle of Karen's bed, Karen with her flimsy gown on, covering very little other than her shoulders and back, and Erika naked.

"How are we going to make this work?" said Erika having fortified herself with a large sip of her martini.

"We will work something out," Karen said.

Erika looked at her sideways and smiled.

"What might that something look like?" she asked.

"Oh, Erika, I don't know, but we are good for each other. I've never felt like this for someone since I fell in love with my late husband nearly 30 years ago. You wouldn't have asked the question if you didn't have strong feelings for me."

The both lent forward, heads touching.

"You know I do. I want you to a part of my life. Be seen with me, go out with me, accompany me to functions as my partner."

Karen looked up and kissed her forehead. She looked up and kissed her mouth. They sat back, looking at each other.

"My age isn't a problem for you?"

"I don't give a fuck about age," Erika said. "Besides you look stunning. I'm not looking for some eye candy to parade about me. You are a serious woman with wonderful taste. You know how to talk to people."

"What about what I do? Could you live with me knowing that i sleep with other women and that most of the time I enjoy it?"

Erika knew this was the question. She had spent the past weeks thinking about it and very little else outside her work. She was half in love with Karen the courtesan. She found her incredibly sexy, and thinking about her with other women sometimes aroused her, and sometimes made her angry.

Karen felt uncomfortable in the silence that followed her question. She knew she didn't want to lose Erika. She broke the silence.

"I could stop woking," Karen said hesitantly.

"No, darling, that's not the way to handle this. I would never ask you to give it up. It's a lousy way to begin life together; it's not a good foundation."

"So, I continue, really?"

"If we have something worth preserving we will last. In six or so months I think our future path will be clear. The only thing I ask is if I need you to partner me to a business dinner or the like I will be your priority."

Karen was smiling. Tears in her eyes. She hugged Erika as tightly as she could.

"Of course, my love. You are my priority."

*

1. This is the great Jesse Norman singing Wagner's Liebestot (lifedeath) aria from Tristan and Isolde....It starts with a 5 minute orchestral introduction (von Karajan conducting). This is an unforgettable performance. An orgasm in music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n042id3FIM

2.

This is Karen's recipe for Spaghetti alla Puttanesca -- Spaghetti with Capers, Olives, Tomatoes and Hot Peppers

Spaghetti alla puttanesca, or "whore's pasta", is said to have originally been a favourite dish of Italian prostitutes, who could prepare it quickly when they had precious few moments to spend in the kitchen. This is an ideal pasta dish for those who have little in the pantry and little time to spare. When preparing this pasta, don't skimp on the fresh parsley, for it's what adds a great fresh flavour, not to mention a lively colour.

4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

4 flat anchovy fillets and minced

3 plump fresh garlic cloves, minced

0.5 teaspoon crushed red peppers (hot red pepper flakes), or to taste

Sea salt

One 28-0z (765-g) can peeled Italian plum tomatoes in juice or one 28-oz (765-g) can crushed tomatoes in purée

15 salt-cured black olives, such as Italian Gaeta or French Nyons olives and halved

2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed

11b (500 g) dried Italian spaghetti

Large handful fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, snipped with scissors

1. In an unheated frying pan large enough to anchovies, garlic, crushed red peppers and a pinch of salt, stirring to coat with the oil. Cook over moderate heat just until the garlic turns golden but does not brown, 2 to 3 minutes.

If using whole canned tomatoes, place a food mill over the pan and purée the tomatoes directly into it. Crushed tomatoes can be added directly from the can. Add the olives and capers.

Stir to blend and simmer, uncovered, until the sauce begins to thicken, about 15 minutes.

Taste for seasoning.

2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add salt and the spaghetti, stirring to prevent the pasta from sticking. Cook until tender but firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly.

3. Add the drained pasta to the frying pan with the sauce. Toss, cover, and let rest off the heat for 1 to 2 minutes to allow the pasta to absorb the sauce. Add the parsley and toss again. Serve immediately, in warmed shallow soup bowls.

12