Karen Park in a White Man's world

Story Info
What if... Asian women were free use for white guys?
2.6k words
4.21
27.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
207 Followers

Karen Park yawned as she walked over to the corner dining table in the large cafeteria of her dorm. Her eyelids were half open as she spotted her best friend Veronica Wu waiting for her. Veronica was a short Chinese American woman who stood just 5' 1" tall. Her black hair was cropped short and she had dark almond shaped eyes and small nose. She had a pretty angular face and tan skin that was popular with the boys on campus, especially her boyfriend Kevin. Veronica was Karen's roommate and the two had been best friends since they first met in middle school and now they had made it as freshman to UCLA.

In contrast to Veronica, Karen was tall for an Asian girl at 5"8" and had the curves to match. Her long brown hair hung over her shoulders and her mature looking face made the 19 year old seem like someone who should be in grad school, not a freshman in college.

Karen sat down across from Veronica and yawned again before taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"Wow, you're looking rough this morning, Kare-bear," Veronica said as she took a bite out of her breakfast burrito. "What happened to you last night?"

Karen looked at her friend and shrugged, "I was just watching a movie with Andrew at his apartment, but of course one of his roommates decided to keep me company afterwards. It's nothing I've not dealt with before."

Andrew was Karen's Korean boyfriend and they had met last semester in their intro to economics class. The two were deeply in love, if you could call it that, given they were each other's first romantic partners. They had met when Andrew had noticed Karen struggling in class and so he helped her out by tutoring her and later taking her out on dates. They quickly bonded over their shared Korean heritage and soon started dating. The only issue was Andrew's roommates, two white guys, whose sole purpose in life seemed to be to get in Karen's pants. Not that she could do much about that of course. White guys were free to have sex with Asian women whenever they pleased. That was just how the world worked. Karen found it easier to just accept that and move on.

Veronica rolled her eyes, "Ugh I hate when some white dude ruins time with my boyfriend. Like it's one thing if they use me when I'm by myself, totally another when I'm trying to have some quality time with my boo."

Karen shrugged, "It's not a big deal, I've gotten used to it over the past year and a half. I mean, turning 18 was an adjustment for sure, but my mom and sis had been preparing me for years."

"Well yeah, all Asian women remember their 18th birthday.... You suddenly go from a normal teenage girl to some sex object for white guys."

Karen winced. She hated that term. "I don't like being called that, it sounds like I'm some piece of meat for them to use whenever they want. I feel like it's dehumanizing."

"Well yeah, you're a person, but when white men are fucking you, they're not really thinking of you as a person. They're thinking of you as just a hole to use."

"That's not totally true," Karen replied as she took a sip of her coffee. "Sure, most white guys don't have any romantic feelings for us and I mean Andrew's roommates are assholes, but some white guys are nice! Like Hannah from highschool. Her dad was white and her mom Korean. They were actually really cute together. He was totally into her mom and her mom loved him back."

Veronica bursted out laughing. "Uhh sure. They were real romantic and cute when Hannah's dad was using her mom's mouth as a masturbation toy at our graduation. Or that one time we went over to Hannah's for a sleepover and her Mom was forced to wear cum on her face all night. Hannah's dad was so into the Asian fetish thing that he made Hannah's mom dress as a Japanese schoolgirl at their wedding! She's not even Japanese!"

Karen felt her face redden, "Ok, maybe you're right about some white guys, but not all of them. I've actually had a few white guys take me out to dinner and have a nice time with me. That was before I met Andrew obviously."

Veronica shook her head. "Whatever you say Kare Bear!"

The two continued eating their breakfast and chatting about their weekend plans as two men approached their table. Karen did not recognize them at first and continued eating her breakfast, ignoring them as they unzipped theirs pants next to the two girls.

Karen and Veronica tried their best not to pay the white men any attention as they quickly jerked their cocks until their dicks were nice and hard.

"So are you going to the Alpha Kappa party tonight?" Veronica asked her friend as one of the guys grabbed her hand and placed it around his cock.

Karen shrugged, "I guess. I mean Andrew is going and he said it would be fun."

The other guy pulled Karen out of her chair, bent her over the table and pulled her pants down to her knees. She pretended to not notice him as he slide his cock into her snatch. He was big, like really big, and she winced slightly as he stretched her. He began thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first, but soon increasing his speed.

"Oh god," Karen moaned as she tried to ignore the guy's cock pounding into her pussy. "Are...are you going?"

Veronica smiled as she began to stroke the cock in front of her. "Yeah I think so! I just want to check with Kevin, but I think I am. I could use a wild night after the last few weeks of class."

The white guy behind Karen began to thrust harder and faster into her. His balls smacking against her clit with every thrust. She bit down on her lips as she felt her orgasm building up inside her.

"I...I can't wait!" Karen moaned as the guy's thrusts became even more forceful. "It'll be a...a nice break from...oh god! Break from the stresssssss!"

Veronica nodded, as the man she was stroking pulled her to her knees on the floor "It's been so long since we went out and just had fun!" She said as she opened her mouth wide and began to bob her head back and forth on the white man's dick.

"Ughhh, I'm gonna cum," the white guy grunted as he placed his hand on the back of Karen's head yanked her long hair backwards.

Karen whimpered as the white guy came inside her pussy. She felt the warm cum enter her and fill her up. He gave her one last thrust, pulled his cock out and wiped it on Karen's ass.

"Ah, sorry, hope you're in the pill" the white guy said, not sounding at all sorry, as he walked off to get more food.

The guy who had been fucking Veronica's mouth suddenly turned and grabbed Karen's arms and pulling her over to him. She fell to her knees next to her friend and stared up into the guy's blue eyes as he pulled his cock out of Veronica's mouth and placed it in front of Karen's face.

"I wanna cum all over your face. You're cuter than this other slut," he said, glaring at Veronica.

Karen nodded and opened her mouth. The white guy grabbed the back of her head and began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Karen's eyes watered as the man's thrusts became even more aggressive, but soon he pulled out and shot a stream of cum all over Karen's face. She felt the warm liquid land on her forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. The man had not been kidding about covering her face.

"There you go babe," the white guy said, patting Karen on the head and giving her a wink before he zipped up his pants and left the dining hall.

Karen wiped the cum off her face with a napkin as the load in her pussy dripped onto the floor forming a small puddle. Veronica and got back into her seat and tried her best to act like nothing happened as Karen finished cleaning up and joined her at the table.

"I wonder who those guys are," Veronica said, trying to act like everything was normal.

"I have no idea," Karen said, staring at the wet spot on the floor. "But I have to admit, the first guy's cock felt amazinnnnggg!"

Veronica nodded, "Yeah, he did have a really nice dick. I think he's maybe in my English class."

A silence hung in the air as the girls finished up their breakfast

.

"So," Veronica asked, changing the subject. "Let's get ready together around 7? We can watch that new K-Drama while we get ready!"

"Sure!" Karen said, piling up her plates on the tray and standing up. "It'll be nice to have a little bit of time to relax with you before the crazy night ahead."

"Great!" Veronica said, grinning. "I can't wait! You're going to love it! Oh I'm so excited!"

The two friends smiled as they stood up from the table and left the cafeteria, acting as if nothing unusual happened only moments before.

***

Andrew was in the apartment playing video games with his roommate Chris when Karen arrived. She was wearing a shirt summer dress that showed off her cleavage and toned legs. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she had on light makeup, just enough for a quick lunch date with her boyfriend.

Andrew stood up to greet his girlfriend and the two kissed each other on the lips. They smiled as they pulled back from each other.

"I thought you said we were just going for lunch?" Andrew said, taking in the sight of Karen's sexy legs and ass. "You look amazing."

"I do?" Karen asked with a smirk as she took a seat on the couch next to Andrew. "I just threw this on I swear!"

Andrew laughed and ran a hand through his long blonde hair. "Whatever you say babe."

Chris had been eyeing Karen the entire time the couple had been standing by the front door. His cock began to grow in his jeans as he stared at Karen's long tan legs and sexy body.

"Are you going out with us tonight?" Chris asked Karen suddenly, interrupting the couple's conversation.

Karen turned towards Chris apprehensively, "Yes, why?"

"No reason, just wondering if you'd be there or not. I always get horny at those parties and wanted to make sure there would be some slutty Asian girls there to help me out. Good to know at least one set of tight holes will be there tonight."

Karen smiled nervously, "Umm, thanks I guess?" She was used to comments like this, especially from Chris, but it always made her feel awkward. Andrew just took it in stride and ignored his roommate's crude remarks about his girlfriend. Why fight against reality? It's not like white guys would ever stop having sex with Asian women.

Andrew laughed, "I'm sure there will be plenty of other Asian chicks for you to use at the party, Chris."

Chris laughed back, "That's what I'm hoping! Maybe I'll bring a friend or two for Karen here."

"You're so funny," Karen said, sarcastically. "Now can we please get to lunch already?"

Chris's eyes lit up as he grinned. "Oh before you go..." he said as he stood up and dropped his gym shorts, "I could use a quick blowie."

Karen just looked at him with wide eyes as Andrew facepalmed.

Chris had an average size cock, but the base was covered by a a thick bush of pubes. Karen could see the precum beginning to dribble from his tip as he stood there. She sighed and rolled her eyes before getting on her knees in front of her boyfriend's roommate and tentatively licking the head of his cock. Just as her tongue made contact, the foul smell of Chris's crotch hit her nose. Karen jerked back with a look of disgust.

"Christ," she said as she tried her best to avoid the smell of Chris's crotch. "Do you shower at all?"

Chris grinned and shrugged, "Sorry, just got back from a run, haven't had time."

Karen groaned and took the head of Chris's cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down on it. He soon pushed her down to his sack and pulled her face in. She grimaced as the salty taste of his sweaty balls hit her taste buds as she sucked on his hairy nuts. Her hand was moving up and down on the shaft and she could hear Chris moaning as his pines tickled her nose.

Andrew watched Karen on her knees sucking his roommate's balls. His cock was rock hard in his jeans as he watched Karen's small hands stroke Chris's member, a common sight for him. He sometimes felt a little jealousy when Karen was with a white guy. They did things to her that Andrew didn't dare try. Things that might freak out his sweet innocent girlfriend.

"Oh yeah," Chris said, pulling Karen's head into his crotch. "You're the best little Asian whore I've ever had, baby."

Karen did not appreciate that comment, but she had no choice but to keep going. She gagged as Chris pulled her mouth back into his cock, pushing in deep into her throat. He did not last long after that and soon he was pulling her mouth off his cock and jerking his member in her face, spraying his cum all over Karen's face and dress. She held still as the cum dribbled onto her lips and chin, waiting for it to end before grabbing a napkin from her purse to clean up.

"Oh, no no no," Chris said, smirking at the cum covered Korean beneath him. "You know, I think you should wear my cum to that lunch date of yours. I'll be nice though, I'll let you rub it in like lotion."

Karen did not want to argue with Chris and so she quickly took her hands and worked his semen into her skin, rubbing it all over her face.

"Ohhh yeah, that's the shit," Chris moaned as he watched Karen's hands working the cum into her face. "You're such a slut for me, babe."

Karen stood up, ignoring Chris's comment, and grabbed Andrew by the hand. "Come on, let's go! I don't want to be late!"

"You got it babe!" Andrew said as he grabbed his wallet and followed Karen out of the apartment.

***

Karen sat in the car with Andrew as he drove them to a nearby restaurant to grab some burgers.

"That looked like fun," Andrew said, winking at Karen.

Karen shook her head, "Ugh, that was horrible! How can you just sit there and watch that every day? I mean, it's not even that bad most of the time, but today with him...eww! The smell was disgusting! I can still smell him on my skin!"

"Oh come on babe, you know we all have to accept that white guys can use Asian women whenever they want," Andrew said, reassuring his girlfriend. "You've done it before. There's nothing wrong with it."

Karen pouted and said nothing for a minute, staring out the window. "Yeah I know, but it still sucks."

Andrew took Karen's hand in his. "Hey, I know, babe. Just remember, I'll always be there for you."

Karen smiled and turned towards her boyfriend, "You're so sweet, Andrew! You're the best!" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, leaving a sticky imprint of Chris's cum on his face.

The couple smiled as Andrew pulled into the parking lot of the local burger joint.

thenexus
thenexus
207 Followers