All Comments on 'Karen's Confession Pt. 02'

by DarkDeliciousDebauchery

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 4 years ago
2/5

I think you had a good thing going in the first part. Building tension between the wife and the girlfriend. With girlfriend leaning towards a more dominant role. I think you lost most of the conflict here, which is key in a cuckquean story. Everyone being the bestest of friends removes all the tension, especially when the girlfriend just did a 180 personality swap into almost being a sub.

Of course, the wife should go into the guestroom. This genre is built on jealousy, if you have none, you've shot yourself in the foot.

I'll still give the next part a chance because your first one was good. Maybe there's hope still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with CenturionQueen

There needs to be a tension between the quean and the cake. But that doesn't mean the wife should be dehumanized, constantly humiliated and abused. I love almost all the dynamics in this story, that the wife and husband love each other, except Sydnee should be more dominant. "Is this poor hole feeling lonely," says Sydnee while licking the protagonists pussy. This kind of teasing should be there.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 4 years ago
Well done

I will both agree and disagree with the previous comment. Firstly, I will disagree only with the caveat of waiting for the twist. I will say that I like the friendly nature between the girls as it establishes that the triad is certainly consensual and non-abusive (though it does seem backwards that the quean gets to cum again - by the cake - while the cake does not).

Now, I will agree with it in that a huge component of this fantasy is about jealousy. Not abusive, regretful, emotionally damaging jealousy from complete betrayal, but jealousy of being subordinate and the *risk of* replacement (without actually doing so). The humiliation and degradation elements are great for really driving the distinction between the cake and the quean. By creating a differentiation in status, it makes the fantasy more raw: "My husband deserves better than me, a lowly worthless old woman. He deserves this woman, who is better than me in numerous ways."

I look forward to seeing how Syd begins to take charge. Hot sex scenes with dominant humiliation of the wife, partnered with subtle dominance (an order here, a slight comment there - never pushing the new quean too much too soon) around the house. Establishing that subtle dominance and confidence that the submissive wife responds to both in and out of the bedroom. All of which serve to keep the cuckquean wife hot and needy.

Looking forward to reading about how things work when the kids come home. A mother embarrassed, but incredibly turned on, by having this cute other woman in the house. A few quiet tasks given to her she must complete or face a consequence (which also seems to turn her on). A husband as doting and loving as ever, but also seemingly unconcerned about being somewhat handsy with the temporary guest.

Maybe eventually having to answer some uncomfortable (but arousing) questions from her daughters. Not the first visit of course - let her dwell on that first period of discomfort and subtle submissive embarrassment, while surprisingly looking FORWARD to the girls leaving and being able to return to the comfort (Did she really just think that?) of relaxing and serving her husband and his girlfriend. But at some point in the future, perhaps on a later visit, having to explain why she was sneaking to the guest room, NAKED at 2am.

Anyway, you've laid an amazing premise. So many different storylines you can follow. Looking forward to seeing how you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this Dynamic between the 3

I love that that wife was not sent to the guest room and that she remained in their bed. I've read a lot of cuckquean stories where the humiliation is just cruel. Thank you DDD for not making this story one of those. The husband needs to be 100% loving and committed to his wife. The cuckcake is there just for fun. Sure, there needs to be some humiliation and jealousy. I find this appealing when it takes form in the dialogue between the husband and the cake as they're making out and fucking.

The only thing I would say is please get a decent editor as the errors in the writing took the mood away a little. Other than that, I really loved this and am looking forward to reading more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkDeliciousDebauchery@DarkDeliciousDebauchery
I write scenes that intrigue me. I'm complicated and often Misunderstood. I try not to judge anyone for their sexual tastes or fantasies. Fascinated by what's in someone's mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES