Karen's Games Go too Far

Story Info
Karen teases and pays the price.
2.7k words
3.96
11.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen stood in the doorway of the empty classroom and watched the scene below. Two lads both aged 19 fought with two girls of the same age in the corridor. The horny boys had dragged the girls to the ground and were groping them while the girls tried to fight them off. Karen watched as the two girls came out of one of the classrooms and noticed the lads waiting for them. Both of the girls were fat with greasy hair and wrinkled clothes. The horny lads had pounced and Karen had stepped back and watched to see what would happen. It was lunchtime at the college and the staff and students were on time out. As a result and apart from them, the corridor was deserted. The corridor was 40 feet wide with doors on either side leading to classrooms. At each end of the corridor there was huge doors leading to other parts of the college. They were shut. In the corridor above, where Karen stood it was narrower with doors on one side going to classrooms and a huge row of windows on the other, overlooking the college playing fields. Stone steps lead down to the lower corridor.

Below, the girl closest to Karen was on her back, her skirt around her hips, showing her white knickers. The boy on top of her was between her legs trying to pull her underwear off. He wasnt having much luck to her thrashing about but he was getting a good view. The other girl was also on her back. Her shirt buttons were open, revealing her white bra that barely concealed her huge breasts. The other boy was on top of her with one of his hands inside her bra, squeezing and pulling.

"The fatties are loving it," Karen muttered, smiling.

Karen watched the two lads trying to grope the lasses below. Jon and Craig they were called. Both were well known around the college for leering and making crude comments about other students and female members of staff. Jon was fat and short with a shaved head and stunk of sweat, while Craig was tall and skinny with short blond hair and mean eyes. Neither had a girlfriend. Both were perverts and proud of it.

In the past Karen had caught both Jon and Craig leering at her and openly staring at her breasts and groin. That was nothing new. Most college boys including teachers stared at Karen. At 20, she was tall and slender with shoulder length blond hair and striking blue eyes. Her boobs were big but not too big and she always left a couple of buttons on her shirt open to show a bit of cleverage. She wore short tight skirts and showed off her long, shapely legs that were nicely tanned. The skirts were so tight that her knicker line could be seen. Karen enjoyed teasing and taking risks.

As the struggle continued, Karen started to get horny. The thought of being pinned down and groped excited her. Not by the idiots below who would get a quick glimpse of flesh or a quick grope and leave it at that but by a sex starved man. Jon and Craig were all talk. These idiots just needed to be taught a lesson. She wondered how they would feel being if the tables were turned and it was them being groped and exploited.

A door slamming shut in the next corridor put a stop to the struggling. Jon and Craig jumped up while the lasses got to their feet, hurriedly adjusted their clothing and left the corridor.

Jon and Craig looked quite pleased with themselves.

"Could smell that pussy," Jon smirked. "She wanted it."

"Gagging for it, they both were Jon lad," Craig laughed and thumped Jon on the shoulder. "Two minutes more and the bitches' tits would have been out."

Karen watched Jon and Craig. Both had clear erections above their trousers. She listened to them bragging about what they would have done to the two students if the time and place was right.

Karen shook her head. Absolute cocks was the first thought that popped into her head. She would love to teach the two perverts a lesson. Both of them were disgusting, vile and creepy. They were clearly all mouth. She glanced up at her reflection in the window opposite. She was wearing a tight white shirt with several buttons undone, showing a little glimpse of the cups of her white bra. Her white push-up bra pushed her breasts up through the gap between the open buttons, causing strain on the remaining closed buttons. Her black skirt was short and tight. In fact, her skirt was so short, she had to be careful not to flash when she bent over. Unless that is what she intended. She looked gorgeous and she knew it.

"What do you think of the science teacher, Mrs Spint? I would fuck her senseless Jon."

Jon nodded. "I bet she gets it every night. Maybe we should have a go. You can strip and fuck her first Craig."

Craig laughed.

The two lads started to walk toward the doors leading out of the corridor in the opposite direction the lasses had left. Karen watched them and followed them once the door shut behind them. It was half an hour until time out ended, and teachers and students returned to their classrooms and corridors. She was feeling adventurous and horny with the desire to teach Jon and Craig a lesson.

Karen followed Jon and Craig who stared openly at the female students and made comments. Karen wasn't close enough to hearing what was being said.

The two lads walked into the cafeteria. Karen followed. It was quite busy. The huge room was packed full of tables and chairs being used by students eating lunch and talking in groups. Several kitchen staff were moving from empty table to empty table collecting used plates. Karen ignored the food counters and remained several paces behind Jon and Craig with a plan in mind as she realized the drama rooms weren't far away.

The drama rooms were ideal for the plan that she had in mind. The drama rooms were a set of three buildings joined together, which were never used during the day. They had one door leading into the drama rooms and another at the other end leading out. It was secluded and ideal for her plans. It was risky and she would have to flash a bit of flesh to get what she wanted. However, afterwards the two perverts she was following would get a taste of their own medicine.

Several students stared at Karen as she passed their tables. She ignored them.

As Jon and Craig left the cafeteria Karen had made her decision. The two filthy perverts were about to learn their lesson. She was still horny and getting extremely excited at the thought of flashing the perverts knowing how they would never get a chance to touch her. The dirty bastards would think all their Christmases had come at once. Nobody would believe them anyway if they talked and bragged about it, not like they would after the plan went ahead.

The corridor they were in was empty. Karen overtook the two perverts. She turned toward them and smiled. "I saw what you did to those two girls back in the science block." she said. "Enjoy that, did you?" She glanced up and down the corridor. No one was in sight. "How about we go somewhere? You do something for me and you both can do anything and I mean anything to me."

Jon and Craig looked at her with hungry eyes. Jon nodded. Craig looked at Karen's breasts.

Karen grinned at them. "I hope I don't have to ask you twice, you dirty perverts."

Karen turned and headed toward the drama room. She didn't look back but she knew both lads were following her and staring at her arse. She swung her hips as she walked, her arse wiggling.

Karen turned into another corridor, stopped at the drama room door and pushed one open. She stepped inside. Jon and Craig followed her. The door closed behind them.

The automatic lights flickered on. They were in a large hall with rows of seats spread around and a central path leading to a huge stage. There was an arch to the side of the stage that led back to the back of the stage. Further down, there was another building with a storage area with an external door leading out of the school.

While Karen took a couple of steps away from the two horny guys, Jon turned and flipped the lock on the door, locking it. "Wouldn't want to be disturbed, would we?" he asked, smirking.

Neither Jon nor Criag were the type to attend the college drama club or attend the shows and events and as a result probably didn't know about the door at the rear of the storage area.

Craig looked at Karen up and down.

As the lads grew erections in their trousers, they became very excited. They stared at Karen. Jon was sweating, and Craig was breathing heavily.

Karen smiled and slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her shirt. The garment fell open, revealing her white, padded bra. It was a front-opening bra. Her breasts were straining at the lacy material, bulging to get out.

She cupped her breasts through the bra and squeezed, pushing them together. "Like what you see, you perverts?"

Jon tried to grab the hem of her skirt. Karen knocked his hand away.

"No touching yet," she told him, grinning.

She let go of her boobs, gripped either side of her skirt, opened her legs and pulled it up, revealing her skimpy white panties. The white knickers were see-through. She slipped her hand in her panties and twanged the strap. "I bet you would love to get these off." She turned around. Her arse was tight, firm and smooth with a very impressive tan. The white G string disappeared into the crease between her arse-cheeks. In a smile, she glanced over her shoulder at them. "You can take turns and fuck my brains out." She turned back toward them.

Craig groaned and grabbed his cock through his trousers.

"You're getting fucked," Jon growled, swallowing hard.

She looked at both of the perverts and said, "You do what I say for a few minutes, then, if you catch me before I get away you can do whatever you want to me." "Do you agree?"

They both nodded.

" All right," Karen said pulling her skirt back down. " Both of you drop your trousers.

Both Jon and Craig unfastened their trousers and let them fall.

Karen giggled and stepped up to Jon. She slapped his arse. Then she grabbed it and squeezed it roughly. "How do you like that?" she asked him. She grabbed his boxers and pulled them down. His erect penis sprung out. It was huge and throbbing. She flicked it.

When she moved over to Craig, she did the same thing.

Both lads stood there, their trousers around their ankles with their cocks jutting out. They were both grinning. They were both enjoying it.

Karen moved behind them. "Don't turn around," she instructed while quietly removing her mobile phone from the side pocket of her skirt. She flicked it onto the camera and kept it out of sight while moving back in front of Jon and Craig.

A giggle escaped Karen's lips. "A little on the small side lads." She walked toward the stage, then turned and quickly snapped two pictures of the boys standing there exposed. After that, she turned around and ran toward the stage with a laugh. "Going to make you both famous," she shouted over her shoulder.

She could hear footsteps following. She ducked under the arch without slowing down and ran thorugh the back stage, dodging table and chairs in the way.

Seconds later she was in the storage area and the door leading outside was insight.

Jon or Craig or both weren't far behind her. It sounded like they were right behind her. She hit the door hard, pushing the level down to open the door. It was locked. She pushed it again. It didn't budge.

Karen spun around and Craig was coming straight for her, his trousers still around his ankles. There was nowhere for her to go.

"I was only joking," she shouted, holding her hands up.

Craig grabbed her and pulled her away from the door.

Jon came into sight. He had removed his trousers. He was grinning.

A table was nearby. Jon grabbed it and pulled it into the middle of the room.

"Get her over here. My cock is so hard, it hurts," Jon groaned.

Craig pulled Karen toward the table and she fought back, but Jon grabbed her and between them they lifted Karen off her feet and onto the table.

Karen was on her back. Craig grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head and Jon yanked her legs open and standing between them held her knees down.

"Get off me you fucking perverts," Karen pleaded.

Jon laughed and stared down at her. Her shirt was open her breasts jutting out of the push up bra. Her skirt had come up slightly. Jon grabbed the hem and tugged it down from her legs. "That's better," he murmmed, staring at her panties and licking his lips. He lowered his head between her legs and pushed his nose into the soft mound of her pussy above the panties and inhaled deeply. "You're right I would love to get these off," he said, looking up and grinning at her. He slipped his finger into her panties and stroked her wet pussy.

At her head, pinning her arms with one hand Craig fumbled around and seconds later his mobile phone came out. He pointed the mobile at Karen.

"You filming this," Jon laughed.

Craig nodded.

Jon looked at Karen. "We had a deal. You said we could do whatever we wanted. Breathe a word of this and the footage goes viral."

Jon fumbled with the clasp on the Karen's bra and after the third attempt it sprang open. Karen's breasts spilled out. Her nipples were huge and erect.

"Look at those tits," Craig said filming. "Not smiling now are you?"

Karen whimped.

Jon grabbed them and squeezed them. Afterward, he licked one, sucking a nipple into his mouth. He reached down with one hand and stroked her pussy through her knickers.

"I'm going to explode," Jon mumbled with his mouth full. He stood up and stared down at her. Grabbing her knickers, he tore them off and waved the flimsy material in the air.

"Look at that shaved pussy," Criag said, thrusting his cock forward above Karen's head.

"You should see it from this side," Jon replied. He stared down. Karen's legs were spread wide, forced open by Jon standing between them. Her pussy was moist, her lips slightly parted. Jon slid his hand up her leg and slid his finger into her pussy. It was warm, his finger slid deeper. He laughed, then buried his head in between Karen's legs, and licked her pussy and then rammed his tongue in. Karen squirmed. In response, he grabbed Karen's arse checks and spread them further, ramming his tongue in hard, licking and sucking.

Karen was crying.

Craig laughed.

Jon couldn't take it any more. He raised his head, grabbed his cock, leant forward and rammed it into Karen. It was warm, tight and wet. He grabbed her breast, squeezing and pinching. He only managed 30 seconds of forceful thrusting before he exploded.

With a groan, he collapsed onto Karen's stomach.

After several seconds, Jon got up. "Pass the phone," he told Craig.

Craig gave him the phone and then they flipped Karen onto her stomach. Craig got between her legs and forced them wide apart spreading her arse checks. Craig whistled and took a couple seconds to enjoy the sight of Karen's spread arse. "Look at that," he groaned and buried his face between her arse, his tongue probing her arse and pussy. He grabbed her arse cheeks and squeezed them roughly.

"Take your time," Jon laughed. "This was her idea."

Craig only lasted a minute before dragging Karen off the table so that she was bent over it. He laughed and he shoved his cock in and rammed it up hard.

Karen squirmed and whimpered while Jon continued to film. Seeing Craig thrust into her and keep ramming her, he raised her head and stared into her eyes. "Smile for the camera bitch."

To be continued