Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody ever said life was fair, but I agree he hit the lottery jackpot in looks," I giggled back at her.

He came back and sat back down stopping our conversation. Picking up his glass he tilted the glass up and took a drink using his right hand, after swallowing, he ran his left hand through his dark hair pushing it back from where it had fallen on his forehead. I didn't realize I was staring until his eyes flashed my way, and I dropped my head and felt heat creep up my neck. Quickly I took a drink and forced myself to stare at the bottles of booze on the back of the bar.

I had just taken another drink when I felt a hand on my right shoulder. "Sweetheart is this stool taken," but went ahead and sat down. "Name's Arnold let me buy you another of whatever you are having," he said and leered at me, his hand still on my shoulder.

Shrugging his hand off my shoulder, I replied stiffly, "No thanks," and leaned away from him. He stunk of booze and was already drunk, plus he had bad breath.

"Oh sweetheart don't be like that, let me buy you another drink and us get to know one another," he chuckled.

"The lady said no," a deep voice boomed making me look over. It was tall dark and handsome, his dark eyes flashing with anger.

"Mind your own damn business fellow," my new friend replied and again laid his hand on my shoulder and started to say something to me. I saw Wanda heading our way from the end of the bar. I was startled and scared, I had never been in this position before. The next thing I knew my new friend Arnold was laying on the floor with tall dark and handsome standing over him.

Wanda said "Security is on the way."

Arnold started to get up but dark and handsome told if he got up he was going to get a beating. Security arrived and they got Arnold up and handcuffed, him cursing up a storm. I was shaking like a leaf and Wanda came over and put her arm around me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"N...nn..ugh..yes I'm fine," I finally replied.

"Does the lady want to press charges?" The security officer asked.

Other people were staring at us making me more nervous, and I sure as hell didn't want to press charges. "No....I don't want to press charges," I mumbled.

"Why not, he was assaulting you?" asked dark and handsome with anger still flashing in his eyes. Then he shook his head and said, "Sorry that's your decision."

Wanda spoke up, "The hotel will press charges for disturbing the peace and I want him banned from ever stepping on the property again," she told the security officer in a harsh tone. "Get his sorry ass out of here."

Then she turned to the crowd in the bar, "Next round is on the house, sorry for the disturbance."

Everyone settled down in their seats. I was still shaking like a leaf and grabbed my purse to pay and get out of there. My hand was shaking and I dropped my money on the floor. "Shit," I exclaimed and started to get up off the stool and pick it up. My heel caught on the bottom rung of the stool and I almost toppled over.

Big strong hands caught me and settled me back in my seat. "I'll get it you just relax," his husky voice and touch sent electric shocks through my body, making me clench my core muscles and I felt heat creep up my chest and blushed.

"You're safe now," Wanda said, "I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"That's okay...but thanks," I pushed the money on the counter toward her.

"Put her tab on my room," dark and handsome replied, "and bring her a cup of coffee."

"I really need to go," I mumbled and started to get up.

"Stay where you are, you're still shaking and you're not driving right now," his deep voice sending tingles up my spine as he used his large hand to force me to stay in my seat.

"How do you take your coffee?" Wanda asked me sweetly.

"Black," I murmured in a shaky voice.

"Here stick this money back in your purse," he said handing me the money. Our hands touched just for a moment, making me shiver from the contact. Fuck my panties were wet and I was having trouble breathing.

Thankfully Wanda returned and placed the coffee in front of me and I took a sip to avoid looking at him. He was standing next to me and I could smell his cologne and I just wanted to lean against him and snuggle in his strong arms.

I didn't say anything and he just stood there leaning on the bar top his big hands clasped together, but I feel him staring at me. I finally drank about half of the coffee and sat the cup back down. The scent of his cologne and his nearest was causing me to squeeze my thighs together.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked me. Causing me to look up at him. Those eyes were dark and it was like you could get lost in them. His hair was back down on his forehead making him look even more sexy.

Not meaning to, my mouth ran away with me before engaging my brain and I mumbled softly, "Your sooo freaking hot,"

He chuckled, "I think you need to have several more cups of coffee before you drive."

My face flushed realizing what I said, "S....sorry...I don't know why I said that," I mumbled again and picked up my cup and finished my coffee. Damn his voice and scent was making warm all over and I had to get out of there before I made an ass out of myself.

The security guard returned to tell Wanda the police picked the jerk up and took him to jail. Using that as an opportunity I got up and grabbed my purse, "Do you mind walking me to my car," I asked the security officer.

"Yes Ma'am, it will be my pleasure," he responded.

Dark and handsome touched my arm as I got up off the stool, like he was making sure I didn't stumble again. "You sure you're okay to drive now?" He asked with a concerned look in his eyes, his hand still on my arm.

God if he kept touching me I was going to combust. My panties were already wet just from his gentle touch, his voice, and fucking sexy looks. "Yeah...I'm fine now.. and thank you for your help," I mumbled and ducked my head to keep from looking at him.

Letting go of my arm made me realize I just wanted to hug him one time and see what it would feel like to be held in his strong arms. "You take care of yourself and get home safely," his voice was deep and husky.

Moving as fast as my feet would carry me I got out of there, the security officer had to speed up to keep up with me. I felt as if I was Little Red Riding Hood running away from the big bad wolf.

On the way home I had my window down just to get some fresh air, and clear my head of the dirty thoughts I was having. It was the end of September and the temperature was still nice and by the time I got home the fresh air had cleared my head, and the buzz I had earlier was gone.

In the kitchen I realized why the drinks had hit me so hard. I had eaten very little the entire day, so I grabbed a frozen pizza and turned on the oven. Robert was not home and while the oven preheated I rushed up stairs to get out of my clothes. Undressing I reached in my dresser drawer and got a sleep shirt and slipped it over my head.

Looking in the mirror my hair was a wind blown mess, and I ran my fingers through it trying to straighten it. My nipples were hard and noticeable under the soft cotton sleep shirt, my panties were still wet and my thoughts drifted back to the handsome stranger. Fuck I was horny and considered getting my vibrator out for some relief.

Then I heard Robert coming up the steps. Shit. Fuck. I muttered under my breath and grabbed my housecoat and slipped it on. He walked into the bedroom and the first thing he said was, "Did you find a dress like I asked you?" While he started undressing and putting on a pair of pajama bottoms.

"No....but I'll check again tomorrow. I got hungry and decided to come home and check online and get some ideas. Right now I'm going to go fix a pizza and eat it," I replied and left and went downstairs.

Damn't I mumbled under my breath, as I put the pizza in the oven and set the timer.

Now I had to get my laptop and look up dresses online in case Robert came downstairs. Pouring a glass of wine I sat down on a stool at the center island and logged on. I was just scrolling through various department stores websites for party dresses when the timer buzzed. Leaving the laptop open I sliced the pizza and took 2 slices on a paper plate, refilled my wine glass. Robert came downstairs and noticed my laptop and sat down and pulled it over to him.

"Here let me show you some dresses I think you should wear," he said with a grin on his face.

"Robert I'm not wearing some skimpy dress and looking like a hooker," I replied in a harsh manner, as I sat down and took a big gulp of wine. I was still feeling guilty from getting turned on by a stranger, and didn't even know his name.

"I didn't suggest that," he said in a gentle voice, "but you could dress more like Betty Levy or Becca Parks, hell or even Ruby Crosby, she's older than you. They always dress sexy in a modest way. That's all I'm saying," he mumbled.

"Okay...I'll find something," I replied in a calm voice. "I may call Betty and see if she can go with me. Are you satisfied now?" I was tired of arguing with him.

He smiled and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, as he got up, "That calls for a drink," he chuckled. Pouring himself a scotch he had his back to me. Wearing just his pajama bottoms I watched him as I took a bite of pizza. He wasn't muscled up like tall dark and handsome, but he wasn't fat he worked out regularly and was a handsome man. Most 49 year old men were not as physically in shape as him.

Until our daughter got in high school I used to exercise regularly, but between work and being involved in the PTA and Wanda's school activities I never seemed to have the time. That and being irritated at Robert for pushing me to dress sexy and flirt with other men.

Maybe I should start dressing to please him. I was just so ashamed of my body the last several years I had dressed to hide my figure as much as possible. Hell if I showed a little skin maybe we could rekindle a spark that seemed to have died.

When he sat back down he started scrolling through different websites and pointed out several dresses. Mostly I shrugged and said no way, but he did pick out some that I might consider and I acknowledged I would look at them.

We had been looking for almost an hour and I had several more glasses of wine and he had several scotches. We both had a buzz on before I knew it we were making out. When he mumbled," Upstairs," after that last kiss I was horny and agreed.

In bed we did something we had not done in months. Oral sex. We had stripped and attacked each other like we used to. When he moved between my legs to eat me he murmured, "You're sooo wet," and commenced to feast on my pussy.

I'll probably go to hell, but my mind went to images of the tall dark stranger. My eyes squeezed tight shut I rode out a quick orgasm my hands pulling his head hard against my cunt. When I calmed down panting and trying to catch my breath, he was beside me holding me. "Damn," he sighed, "you came hard that time, guess I still got it," he chuckled softly.

"Blame it on the wine," I mumbled knowing it was the image of the stranger that made me cum so hard. Sliding down I grabbed his cock, and stroked him a few times and then took him in my mouth. He was leaking precum and I licked and sucked the head while playing with his balls. He groaned loudly and bucked forcing a few inches in my mouth, his hands just resting on my head. Not pulling or forcing me, just his fingers in my hair.

Sucking and licking his cock I thought about erotic romance novels I read where the lover was dominate and face fucked the women like a slut. Forcing her to swallow his cum or to cum on her face.

As I bobbed up and down on his 6" cock tasting him, I wondered if all cocks taste the same or would the handsome stranger taste different. I didn't have time to think about it anymore, he exploded in my mouth coating my mouth and tongue with several shots of cum.

"Oh fuck Karen....I couldn't hold...out any longer," he gasped.

Wiping the cum from my lips I laid down beside him. Swallowing cum didn't bother me, if anything it made me hornier. I needed a cock inside me.

He turned to me and started sucking on my breast and nipples and slipped a finger in my pussy. "You're so wet," he murmured, "that red dress I showed you would look sexy on you," as he pumped his finger in and out of me. I spread my legs desperate for another orgasm, I was getting close but his finger wasn't going to be enough.

"Please...hurry up and fuck me," I groaned arching my pelvis up to meet his finger.

Sucking on my nipple as he fingered me he mumbled softly, "Picturing you in a sexy dress....and men staring at you...and wanting you.....is making me hard again.."

"Damn't Robert....stop talking....and fuck me," I moaned loudly.

Rolling on top of me he was hard as a rock and thrust all the way inside me. "Gawd yes..." I moaned and wrapped my legs around him, "faster....yes..." I pleaded.

"Fuck you're...so wet..." he grunted as he pumped in and out faster, "the idea..of other men lusting after you............Grrrrrr.....fuck...."he groaned loudly emptying his seed inside me.

"Gawd no...no....no.." I mumbled to myself. I was so close...so damn close and then it was over and he rolled off me. I wanted to cum so bad I could scream!

"Man......" he huffed and panted next to me, "that was the best ever. I can't wait to see you in a sexy dress and the other guys are checking you out."

"That turns you on, other men leering at me," I moaned, "it's like you want me to sleep with them." I was horny and getting pissed, and it was time to confront him. "I don't understand why you would want that....unless you're wanting an excuse to screw other women. Is that it, or are you already cheating on me. This is the first time we've had sex in almost 5 weeks," I snapped at him

"God no I'm not cheating on you. I....I just wish.....well I wish you would dress sexier and flirt with other men.....and...."

"And what fuck them!" I yelled at him. "You want me to break our marriage vows and cheat on you."

"It wouldn't be cheating....if I gave you permission....and maybe we could....you know...we could do a threesome...something to spice things up. I've read stories about hot wives that have sex with other men......and sometimes bringing other men into the bedroom for a threesome. You could at least think about it," he mumbled.

I looked at him laying there on the bed. Hell he was getting hard again talking about it. What the fuck was wrong with this man I married.

Getting out of bed I threw on my housecoat and said, "You're sick," and stormed out of the bedroom and went downstairs.

Pouring myself another glass of wine I went in the den and curled up on the couch.

What the fuck, he wanted me to screw other men, or act like a slut and have a threesome. No way in hell was that happening! Finishing my wine I went back in the kitchen for another glass and saw my laptop.

Pouring another glass I opened it up and went to google and searched various topics, finally putting in 'Hot Wives' a list popped up and I scrolled down to article mentioning and gave a website Pornhub.com I decided to checkout.

Pouring my third glass of wine I went to the site and clicked on a movie about cheating wives. My gawd the man in the clip was well endowed and used the woman in the clip like a cheap whore. He started off face fucking her, then moved her face down and ass up and fucked her hard. She was screaming and begging him to fuck her harder. He growled and cum inside her then made her clean his cock with her mouth. I slammed the laptop closed. Damn that was making me horny

Pouring another glass of wine, I was breathing like I had just run a race. I was dripping between my legs. Robert's dick was the only one I had ever seen and that guy was much bigger. Lots bigger!

I woke up on the couch naked just wearing my housecoat, the sun just coming up, my empty wine glass on the coffee table. Making a pot of coffee and pouring me a cup I sat down at the kitchen table. My racing thinking of the crazy dreams I had last night. What would it be like to have rough sex and be able to do it with my husbands permission? How would a threesome work? Would it involve Robert, or sex with two other men? Could old conservative Karen even do something that outrageous?

"Honey, I'm sorry.....about last...." Robert was mumbled.

"How would that work," I asked him in a calm voice, my back to him, as I sipped my coffee."

"How, what would work? He stammered as he poured a cup of coffee and sat down across from me.

"If I flirted with other men and maybe found one that I really liked and went to bed with, how would that work?" I asked as calmly as possible. Shit was I really considering this?

A smile lit up his face, "Well, you could flirt with a guy and if he was interested we could invite him over. After he fucked you while I watched, then we could have a threesome....

"Not happening," I replied as I took a drink of coffee, "if I did do something with another man I would choose and you definitely wouldn't be in the room." I couldn't believe I was having this conversation, let alone in a calm manner.

His smile dropped, "But....what about me.....I'm not going to just say yeah babe go have a good time I'll just stay home and watch tv. The whole idea was to spice up our sex life. No way could I go along with that," he mumbled and got up from the table.

"What if I just told you about it....in detail....you know about how much they made me cum or how good it felt," I calmly replied again. Hell I was having fun just pushing his buttons. "Besides you said it turned you on me just flirting with other men, you could witness that before I went to bed with him."

Standing there staring at me he smiled again, "So...you're saying you would do this if I agree?"

"I didn't say that, I just wanted to know how it would work and....and if I did that, it doesn't mean you have the right to screw other women. I would insist on you staying faithful to me." I realized I was getting turned on just talking about the subject

He was standing there in just his pajama bottoms getting hard. His hand moved down to his dick and rubbed it. "Yes...I agree....now would you please come back to bed....I'm so hard it hurts."

"If you promise not to cum before I do," I giggled and raced upstairs with him. I wasn't sure I could go through with it, but if flirting and talking dirty would restore our sex life I was willing to try spicing things up. Plus all this talk made me horny!

He didn't fail me. It was the best sex we had in a long time and I came twice while he was fucking me. As we lay there I told him I wasn't sure I could ever sleep with another man, but if it turned him that good just talking about it, that I would dress sexier and flirt with guys I felt comfortable with.

We cuddle after the sex something else we hadn't done in a while. He told me it was my decision if I ever wanted to take it further.

"So I have a hall pass," I giggled as we cuddled in bed.

"I can't wait to see you in a sexy dress and men drooling over you," he chuckled. "As bad as I hate it I have to get dressed and go to work."

Later I got up and showered and called Betty and asked her to go shopping with me, but she said her Mom was visiting and couldn't. She knew about my job and asked how I was doing and we talked for a few minutes. When I told I was shopping for a new dress she told me about a couple of places I should check out, and looked forward to seeing me at the party on Saturday.

After going to my usual places to shop, I finally decided to try one of the places Betty told me, Annie's in Madison. It was a new store and the owner Annie was in and waited on me. She was about my size, maybe a little younger. When I told her what I was looking for, but didn't want to show a lot of skin, she smiled and patted me on the arm.