Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers

Two other employees were in the store waiting on other customers, but not near us. "Let me guess," she said in a low voice, "now don't get mad at me for saying this, but you think you're fat. I say bullshit. You're a mature full figured woman and should be proud of your curves. Let me show you a few I think would look gorgeous on you."

For the next hour and a half she wore me out trying on dresses. Each one was lovely, some a little too revealing for my taste, but she finally found a red one I fell in love with. It had a sweetheart neckline, elegant cap sleeves, empire waist, aline swing skirt and back zipper closure. It was short and only came down just below mid-thigh. I was turning and looking in the mirrors when Annie smiled, "That's perfect, but it would look even better with a nice necklace drawing attention to your bust. That and some earrings plus some red high heels. I'm talking 3 if not 4 inch heels with an ankle strap."

"I'll take it, now if I can just find the shoes, I believe I have a necklace and earrings at home that will work," I giggled. The red dress was even more sexy than the one Robert suggested.

"We should have the shoes here if you want me to look and see....and don't take this the wrong way...but have you ever considered sexier lingerie, like thong or bikini underwear and some lacy bras?" She asked with a sly grin on her face.

"Hey, you have already worked miracles, so I'm putting myself in your hands," I laughed. I hadn't felt this good about myself in a long time.

I was giddy when I paid and carried my bags out to the car, and exhausted from trying on dresses, shoes, bras and panties. I couldn't believe I was buying thongs and bikini underwear. The most venturous I had been up to now was hiphugger panties and pantyhose. Annie sold me on wearing thigh-highs, when I refused a garter belt and stockings.

I spent more than I planned but I thought what the hell I deserved it, plus I had that $500,000 dollars I deposited in a separate account at the bank early this morning putting the address of the PO Box I still had in Jackson so no mail would come to the house concerning it. With the new USPS mobile app I could track what mail went to the PO Box. and know when I need to check it.

It was late in the afternoon when I got home and Robert was not home. I hid my new dress so he wouldn't see it until it was time for the party. I wanted to surprise him since it was the sexiest dress I had worn in years. Plus the new lingerie and thigh highs would be a surprise.

In the kitchen after putting my new things away I poured a glass of wine, and found a note from Robert on the counter. It said he was at the Jackson office meeting with a client and would be home around 7 o'clock.

I went ahead and called and got an appointment to get my hair and nails done. I wanted to do it Friday, but they had to schedule me for Saturday morning. I decided that would be fine, I could spend Friday looking on the internet ways to spice up our sex life in ways to make Robert happy and still avoid sleeping with other men.

The sex we had the other night was good and if teasing other men in front of him got him excited that would be great. Maybe even learn ways to talk dirty in the bed while making out. I giggled as I sipped my wine, hell I was getting turned on just thinking about it.

Looking at the clock I had time to get a frozen Lasagna out and have it ready when Robert got home. In the bathroom I freshen up and put on a sexy white lacy bra and white bikini panties I had gotten today, and found a sheer white robe I had bought several years ago. That an old pair of white 3" heels complete my sexy outfit.

I took a selfie of me standing in front of a free standing full length mirror where he would get a frontal view, plus a rear view in the reflection in the mirror. It took several shots until I got the one I wanted. Then I texted it to Roger, saying "I'm waiting for you."

I giggled after sending it, thinking I had never done anything like that before. Yet it excited me doing something so naughty. I told myself I might be a little over weight, but damn't I didn't look too bad for a 45 year old mother.

My phone buzzed letting me know I had a message. Robert had texted back saying, "OMG you look sexy! I'll be there as soon as I can get rid of this client."

At 7: 15 he came racing in the house and I had the Lasagna and Texas cheese toast on the table with glasses for wine. He looked like a little boy on Christmas morning getting his favorite toy.

Pulling me into his arms to kiss me, I put my hands on his chest holding him back. "Hold on," I giggled, "let's eat first since I went to the trouble to fix a meal."

"The hell with the meal, I'm so hard right now and have been ever since you sent that picture," he growled.

"Okay, but you put the Lasagna in the oven on warm and wrap the toast up in aluminum foil. I'll be waiting in the bedroom," I said in a sultry voice, and ran my hand over the bulge in his pants making him groan.

I swayed my hips more than usual and I knew he could detect through the thin robe I had on sexy panties, as I walked away. I heard him rushing around cursing under his breath as he did as I requested.

I felt sexier than I had in years and thought we were on our way to rebuilding our sex lives. Our sex lives increased alright but not in the ways I expected.

Robert practically undressed as he rushed up the stairs, when he entered the bedroom he only had on his pants and socks, he had ditched his shoes and shirt and tie on the way up the stairs. I was laying on the bed in just my sexy bra and bikini panties, smiling seductively at him.

Stripping his pants he almost fell making me giggle out loud. "Slow down" I purred, "I'm not going anywhere I need a cock inside me." It sounded silly coming out of my mouth but it seemed to excite him more.

With his socks still on he was naked and me kissing and pawing at my boobs like he had never been with a woman before. Breaking the kiss I told him to slow down, I wanted to enjoy this and thankfully he did.

When he finally got me undressed he went down on me. One thing he was good at was making me cum with his mouth and tongue. In no time at all I had an orgasm. I know he thought I would return the favor, but I was determined for him to fuck me. I didn't want to risk him not getting it up again. He didn't seem to mind and moved up at my encouragement and sunk himself inside my wet cunt.

"Hmmmm," I moaned, "slow down....I want to enjoy this....hmmmmm...that feels..............sooo good," as I ran my hands up and down his back.

"Gawd your pussy feels amazing....." he mumbled as he slowly fucked me. "That picture...was amazing...dressed like that you could have any man you wanted..."he murmured as he started speeding up.

I moaned from the image he was painting with his words and the feel of his cock sliding in and out. I was on the edge and about to cum, so I spoke softly in his ear, "Would you like that....me fucking a man....here in our bed....then telling you about it....how he made me scream when I came on his cock......?" Shit the dirty talk was turning me on and I was about to cum.

"Yes...oh gawd....." he grunted and started fucking me faster.

"Fuckkkk.....don't stop.....oh fuck yessss....." I moaned loudly locking my heels into his ass cheeks and hugging him in my arms as my orgasm hit me. I felt him stiffen and grunt and his cock pulse as he spilled his seed inside my cunt. We were both panting and sweaty when he rolled off beside me.

"Jesus Karen...."he groaned beside me, "you're pussy was clenching my cock so hard.....I think you drained my nuts. Any man would want to fuck you."

Laying beside him, it took me a moment to catch my breath. "I love you Robert..but that was just make believe, dirty talk," I giggled softly. "It sure fired you up," I said as I patted his arm, "you haven't fuck me like that in ages."

"Hell the image of you fucking someone here in our own bed drove me over the edge," he chuckled.

"Well right now let's go eat the meal I prepared. Fucking makes me hungry," I giggled.

We were sitting at the table, me in just my robe and Robert in his pajama bottoms, as we ate. Reaching over and refilling my wine glass after we had eaten, he mumbled, "Jay's avoiding my calls and hasn't been in the office. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm not getting the manager position."

I could see the disappointment in his face, and even though he made me so angry at times, my heart went out to him. We had just had the best sex in years and I wanted to do whatever I could to lift his spirits.

"Reaching over and grabbing his hand, "Look at me Robert, you must have known that before we had sex and it didn't prevent you from performing amazingly well and giving me a fantastic orgasm. We will be okay if you don't get the manager position, besides you're a helluva salesman, and trust me, I'll figure a way to cover the money I've been contributing."

Every man likes to have his ego stroked and he finally smiled and squeezed my hand. "Yeah, you're probably right, I just wanted that position, it paid a nice salary plus commission on the total sales made by the Jackson office." (he paused) "So the sex was amazing?" He grinned.

"Yes it was, and I'll try better to dress a little sexier, but...I'm not going to go around with my boobs hanging out or my butt showing," I giggled.

"What you said, about another man having you in our bed.....were you thinking of any one in particular?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Good gracious no," I felt my face flush, I hadn't thought of anyone at the time, but him bringing it up made me think of the tall dark stranger. "It was just dirty talk, a fantasy you might say," I giggled again trying hard to put the stranger out of my mind.

Releasing his hand I took a drink of wine to calm myself.

He smiled and said, "Okay, but if you ever change your mind...you have a hall pass you can use," and finished off his wine.

"Why don't we stick with fantasy stuff and I'll do what I can to stimulate your perverted mind," I forced a laugh I truly wasn't feeling.

He reached over and refilled out wine glasses and sighed heavily, "You know I love you, right," and I nodded my head, "well I'm sorry how I have been acting toward you and.....and well...I've never been unfaithful."

"Robert...please don't start again about me sleeping with other men. I just don't think I could do it," I pleaded, not wanting to have an argument after the time we just had in bed.

"Will you please just hear me out?" He exhaled and took a drink of his wine. "I learned a few years ago....some people I know...but I can't name names...found ways to spice up their sex life and tell me it really improved their sex lives at home. It's been driving me crazy ever since, and that's why I tried to persuade you to flirt and maybe ease you into trying some new things."

"Robert....." was all I got out and he held his hand up.

"Please let me finish and I'll listen to whatever you have to say. Okay?" He said. I nodded my head again but sighed heavily and sat back in my chair and drank about half my wine to calm my nerves.

"You were a virgin when we married and you knew I wasn't, but before I met you I was pretty sexually active. When we married I was so in love with you, not just your looks but your smarts and personality, I put all that behind me and never regretted it.

And still don't....but I have these urges...perverted you say...but hell I see other men looking at you with lust in their eyes and I get a hardon just thinking about you being with another man. Especially since I'm the only man you've ever been with."

He paused and took another drink of his wine. "When I first suggest you flirt with other men...I was hoping you would go along and get caught up in the moment... well we could end up doing things other couples are doing. Hell I was even agreeing to you seeing other men and me staying faithful...thinking that would lead to us doing some things together....you know with other couples. Just seriously think about it. You have led a shelter life and grew up in a very conservative household so I know this is all shocking to you. Just know I love you. That's all I have to say," he mumbled.

"It really wouldn't bother you, me sleeping with other men, even if I didn't allow you to be there, or know who it was. I could just pick a guy at the bar and go to bed with him. I can't believe that...you would get angry and furious at me after the deed, and probably throw it back in my face. I know it sounds exciting to fantasize about something like that and get turned on. Hell you, and even I got turned on talking dirty while we were having sex, but it was just that talk." I replied in a stern but calm voice.

He just sat there swirling the wine left in his glass not speaking. Then he turned his glass up and finished it. He got up and walked over to the kitchen counter, I thought he was getting another bottle of wine since we had finished the bottle on the table.

With his back to me he opened a drawer where we keep pens and scratch pads and started writing. In just a minute he brought a sheet of paper over and laid it down on the table in front of me. Then got another bottle of wine and refilled our glasses while I stared at the note. WTF.

The note said: I, Robert Williams give my wife Karen Williams an opened ended hall pass to have sex with other men for the next six months. I will not ever hold it against her. She has my blessing since I'm the only man she has ever been with.

He dated it and signed it, Her Loving Husband Robert.

My face flushed as I read the note. I said, "Why six months?" I asked. Why I asked that, I don't know I was still just shocked about us having this conversation.

He chuckled softly, "I figure if you don't do it within six months your never going to do it. In the mean time I hope you will do what we talked about. Dressing a little more sexy and maybe flirt with men your comfortable with and us have sex like we had earlier," he smiled and took a drink. "You know the dirty talk and fantasizing which you admit turned you on also."

Here I was sitting naked,except for my sheer robe and still wet between my legs from the earlier sex. I picked up my wine glass and took a big gulp, and without looking at him took the note and started folding it up. He was right, the dirty talk about me having sex with other men did turn me on. After the note was folded I finished off my wine and told him, "I'll go along with the flirting like I promised, but as far as making use of this hall pass," I held the fold note up in front of him, "I can't give you an answer but I'll think about it, if you will tell who you talking about having extra-marital sex."

"I can't give you any names because you know some of them. However if you make use of the hall pass then, I could tell you. If you don't, we will stick with flirting and fantasizing, but I really hope you use it," he mumbled and took a drink of wine.

"If you don't mind I'm going to bed...and I'd rather sleep alone tonight so you can sleep in the guest room. I need time to think and don't want to discuss this anymore tonight," I told him in a calm voice as I stood up from the table.

"I understand, I'll clean up down here and see you in the morning. Just remember I love you and...well the sex was amazing tonight," he mumbled. "Thanks for hearing me out."

Friday morning......

Rolling out of bed before the sun came up, I showered and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I had not slept much, my mind was still trying to process all that had happened the past 48 hours. In the kitchen I found it spotless. Robert had cleaned up better than usual, and the coffee pot had a post-it note stuck on it saying 'Ready, just turn on' making me smile. He knew I had to have my coffee first thing every morning.

I was on my fourth cup of black coffee when Robert came downstairs in his pajama bottoms at 7:45 a.m. "Good morning," he mumbled "how long have you been up?" He asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee. He looked like he hadn't slept well either.

"A couple of hours," I replied, "if you would top my cup off while you're up."

"Sure here you go," bringing the pot over and pouring hot coffee in my cup. He turned to put the pot back on the burner when I said, "I thought about some of the things we discussed. Maybe we should have a date night." I was thinking about us dressing up and going out somewhere and me flirting with men at a night club, then us coming home and having sex and me talking dirty about how hot some of them made me.

I was watching him and he suddenly yelled, "SHIT....Fuck that's hot," shaking his hand and rushing over to the sink to run cold water over his hand. Drying his hand he had a funny look on his face and asked, "What..do you mean by date night?"

"You know us dress up and go out like we used to. We used to go out to eat and go dancing, it's been a while since we did that," I smiled at him, "I could check out the other men and maybe dance with one if I was asked. You said you wanted me to flirt with other men, and I'm willing to do that," I said in a sexy voice as I sipped my coffee.

"Oh..I thought you meant something else.....yeah that would be fun," he mumbled and finally smiled as he sat down.

"What did you think I meant?" I asked him.

"Ugh...er....well I thought maybe you thought about what we discussed and decided to use your hall pass. Date night usually means the wife has a date with another man, or perhaps they swap partners with another couple. But....yeah we could do what you just suggested, it sounds like fun," he grinned at me.

I could only nod my head and finally murmured, "Well then...lets plan on doing that. I haven't made up my mind about the hall pass."

He got up and poured himself another cup of coffee, "Good..good we will do that, right now I need to get cleaned up and go into the office. I love you," he said as he kissed the top of my head and headed upstairs.

Damn was that what Ned was talking about? No, I couldn't believe that, Ned must have meant he was taking his wife out to dinner, or a movie. He and his wife were grandparents for God's sake.

By nine o'clock Robert was gone to work and I got out my laptop. Searching the web for info on topics like 'date night' and 'couples swapping' led me to various sites. Some sites you had to sign up and pay for, but there were a few free ones.

I went to one of the free sites and found hundreds if not more stories about 'date night'. The stories were even more erotic than some of the romance novels I had read over the years. I had to look up what some words were, such as cuckold. I was shocked, there was no way Robert was like that. Hell he wanted us to have a threesome and even mentioned couple swapping. One story I read the wife went on a date and came home, and her and her husband had wild sex while she told him about the experience. That was just the first chapter of that story.

By the end of the chapter I was aroused and couldn't stop clicking on the second chapter. It was even more erotic, the husband watched her while hiding in the closet. Then when her lover left the husband came out of the closet and they screwed like rabbits. At the end of chapter 2 it said chapter 3 was coming and would involve a threesome.

Shit it didn't say MFM or FMF, or when it would be available. I was hooked and wanted to know more. I leaned back in my chair and realized I was rubbing my hand between my legs and I was wet. My stomach growled letting me know I needed food. Looking at the clock it was 12:45 p.m. and all I had since getting up this morning was coffee. I had been searching and reading stories for over 3 hours.

I forced myself to fix myself a bite to eat and drink a diet coke while eating outside on the patio. It was nice and cool, not cold, and I was able to cool off. I knew I needed to get my mind off of it. Even the erotic romance novels I had read were not as raunchy as the stories I had just read.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,033 Followers