Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling myself I had things I needed to do I went back inside and closed my laptop, and went upstairs and gathered laundry to get my mind off sex. I had spent more time thinking about sex in the past 2 days then I had in the last 12 months. I got the washer going and walked back through the kitchen intending to go to the home office we had on the first floor facing the front yard, but the laptop drew me to it like a magnet.

Sitting down at the kitchen table I opened it and logged back on. It was still at the site I was looking at earlier. I sighed, and clicked on Sign up and for the user name I used 'HotMama' and for password 'CuriousWIFE' and it accepted it. After a few minutes I figured how to click on, Follow author and Add Story to Favorites.

Sitting on proud of myself I went back to the story I read earlier and clicked on 'Follow Author' now I would know when chapter 3 was published. Going to the search screen I typed in 'Couple swaps' and was rewarded with a long list of stories.

I clicked on one and started reading. It was well written and was about an older couple on vacation that met a younger couple and the younger couple invited them back to their room for a nightcap. The younger couple seduced the older couple and soon they were in a king-size bed. The young girl was sucking the older man's cock while he watched the young stud fuck his wife on the bed beside him. I got tickled and laughed when the writer described the young man's dong as 12 inches long.

No fucking way did any man have a foot long dick. The story was hot and erotic and I gave it a 5 star rating and click on 'Follow the Author'. No other stories under the author's name, it was their first story, but I figured if they wrote another story I wanted to know. I had ignored other categories because I was searching about Date Night and Couples Swap, but now went through the categories listed.

I cringed when I saw 'Anal' no fucking way was I interested in having my butt pierced with some cock. Several other categories caught my interest, Loving Wives, First Time, NonConsent/Reluctance and Romance.

After reading story after story, I was so worked up I unsnapped my jeans and ran my hand down inside my panties as I read a story. It was about two men pleasing a woman, and the husband was sitting in a chair watching. As I got to the part where the woman was on her hands and knees and sucking one cock while another cock was pounding her from behind, I was just about to orgasm... The damn door from the garage to the laundry room shut!

Jerking my hand out of my panties and zipping my jeans up, I slammed the laptop shut. I was trying to calm my nerves, and ticked off I didn't get to finish the story or climax, when Robert walked into the kitchen.

"The light on the washer is on showing it's finished," he said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer.

I needed to cum so bad, I stood up as he turned toward me. "Robert put the beer down and fuck me right now. I've decided to use the hall pass," while unsnapping my jeans and pushing them down my hips.

To be continued......