Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen dresses sexy and ends up using her hall pass.
13.8k words
3.88
18k
25
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,029 Followers

Standing in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom, I was pleased with how I looked after my beauty shop appointment. Wearing just my red thong panties and lacy red push up bra and my 4" red heels, I smiled at myself in the mirror. The 4" heels took me a minute to get used to, normally my heels were only 2" or 3", but I was pleased how the 4" heels seemed to make my legs look longer and my calves and thighs more toned.

Maybe I should go ahead and see how the thigh-highs looked instead of the pantyhose I normally wore. Removing my heels I sat down on the edge of the bed and carefully pulled the stockings on, the nude color and the lacy tops felt amazing. Slipping my heels back on I stood in front of the mirror. Wow, they really made a difference. I felt sexy and now wondered if maybe I should have listened to Annie and got the garter belt. No more pantyhose that's for sure.

Turning and looking over my shoulder, a shiver ran through my body seeing the cheeks of my ass exposed. Reaching back I slapped my ass cheek and watched it jiggle. I was glad Annie suggested the thong panties. Turning back around I cupped my large breasts admiring the way the lacy red bra lifted my boobs and rubbed my nipples making them tingle.

My hair was up and in a bun at the back, held by an invisible clip exposing my neck. Tendrils of hair hung down framing my face. I smiled but then cringed looking at my love handles. Oh well. the tight dress would hide them, I just need to start exercising again and get in shape.

Robert walked in the bedroom just as I walked over to put my dress on. He had not seen my new dress, and was not aware of the thong panties. I got a thrill out of the look on his face. He stood there speechless, pure lust in his eyes, a look I had not seen in years. I noticed the bugle growing in his dress pants, it pleased me and pissed me off at the same time. Regardless of his excuse he had fucked another woman.

"My God Karen.....you're more beautiful than the day we married," he stammered putting his hands in his pockets to push his dick down.

"Well Robert...what a nice thing to say," I said sarcastically. "Be a dear and go get me a glass of wine," I purred in a sexy voice.

"Yes ma'am," he murmured and backed toward the door as long as he could, keeping his eyes on my exposed ass. Finally turning and going to fetch me a glass of wine. I almost giggled, seeing him all flustered. Normally Robert was always in control of his emotions and clearly he was shaken.

While he was gone I applied perfume behind my ears, in my cleavage, even a dab between my thighs, then a light spray in the air with my head tilted back letting the fine mist settle on my throat and chest.

Robert returned with my wine as I was stepping into my dress. As I pulled it up over my butt, then slipped my arms in the sleeves, I grinned at him. "Do you mind zipping me up darling."

"Su...sure," he mumbled sitting my wine glass down, he hurried over behind me. Zipping me up he asked, "Is that a new perfume?"

"Why yes it is, do you like it?" I asked in a sexy voice. "It has a nice floral scent don't you think."

"Karen that dress....."

"What about my dress Robert, don't you like it? You said to buy something sexy, is it not sexy enough?"

"Yes..yeah...I mean yes it's sexy. Even more than I expected," he mumbled putting his hands back in his pocket. His eyes roaming up and down my body, trying to look at both my chest and ass, finally settling on my exposed cleavage. "It's just...that it really shows a lot of skin and is shorter than I expected. You look....stunning."

"If you would help me with my necklace, I'm wearing the one you got me on our 10th anniversary, you know the one that matches my wedding rings," I smiled and held up my ring finger with the white gold set with a princess cut diamond at the center of the engagement ring framed by twinkling round diamonds. Additional diamonds set in the white gold wedding band. I thought but didn't say, you know where you promised to be faithful.

I could have done it myself since my hair was up, but I was enjoying teasing him. The necklace was white gold and with a diamond solitaire drop pendant prong set within an elegant tulip frame, the diamond appears to be floating and sparkles with every move you make. The earrings are the same except smaller. The necklace would draw eyes to my exposed cleavage.

Smoothing down my dress and with my hands, making sure I rubbed my ass I strutted over to the dresser and picked up my clutch hand bag. "Well how do I look? I'm ready to go," giving him my brightest smile.

"Honestly, you have never looked more sexy or beautiful," he said his voice low and husky. I had not heard him sound that excited in years.

Walking to him with my best strut, I framed his face with my hands, "Well we can't go until you put your tie and jacket on," giving him a peck on the lips. Picking up my wine glass I took a sip and batted my eyelashes at him, "I'll wait downstairs and freshen up my wine." Then I made sure I wiggled my ass as I walked away. Hearing him groan made me feel good.

I drained my wine glass then refilled it. Inside I had butterflies in my stomach, but I was determined to go through with it. Even if I didn't sleep with another man I had made up my mind I was going to flirt my ass off. Especially in front of Betty, plus I wanted to get Charles Manchester's attention and his wife Emma that had seduced my husband.

Robert came downstairs in his navy blue suit and blue and silver tie. He indeed looked more handsome than when we married. He stayed in shape and I could see where women would be drawn to him and even hit on him.

Helping me in his 2022 Acura MDX, silver with back leather interior, he couldn't keep his eyes off my legs, when the bottom of my dress rode up, exposing my thigh-highs getting into the car. His car could seat 7 people, two rows of captain chairs, the third row a bench seat that could seat three. Being a Real Estate salesman it came in handy.

I could tell he was nervous when we reached the country club. There was more than one party going on here this evening, not counting the people hanging out at the Club Lounge and restaurant. But he and I already had this conversation and knew there was no changing my mind. He just didn't know what I had planned. Hell I didn't have a particular plan in mind. I just knew Betty and others were about to see a new Karen.

Robert led the way to the section of the club where our party was taking place. Arriving as I requested a little late, most everyone else had arrived. Putting on my best smile with my arm looped around Robert's arm we entered the room, people were mingling enjoying free cocktails. The first couple we encountered was Joe and Berry Levy.

I don't know whose mouth dropped the most, Joe's or Betty's. Joe recovered quickly and stepped forward. "My, you look lovely tonight Karen, that's a beautiful dress." he couldn't keep from staring at my cleavage.

"Well thanks Joe, I have Betty to thank she recommended a dress shop in Madison and I was thrilled with the lady that owns it. She was really helpful." Turning to Betty, still getting her bearings. I gave her a friendly hug making sure I pushed my boobs against her. With my 4" heels I stood 6' tall where she stood about 5' 7" with her two inch heels. Her face was practically in my bosom.

"It's..really good to see..you," stammered Betty staring at my bosom, "I see Annie really went all out and helped you pick out a gorgeous dress," she mumbled finally looking me in the eye and smiling.

"She really was helpful Betty," I giggled, "she practically insisted I get this one. I just wish you could have gone with me."

"I'm so sorry I couldn't go with you, maybe we get together more often since you're no longer working. Lately it seems all you did was work and we hardly saw you," she said in a low voice.

"Yes I have been busy the past couple of months, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter in my life. I may even start my own business," I replied giving her my biggest smile.

"I thought I recognized that voice," Mike Crosby said loudly, as he walked up, "I didn't realize that it was you until I heard your voice. My you look lovely tonight Karen, and that dress suits you. Where have you been keeping yourself?" His eyes roaming up and down my body landing on my cleavage, with a drink in his hand.

"Oh Mike," I smiled and laid my hand on his forearm, "that's sweet of you to say, I've just been busy at work, but I guess you have heard Grayson sold the business and now I'm unemployed. What I really need is a drink right now," giving his arm a squeeze, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Well we can't have that, may I get you a glass of wine?" He grinned at me and offered me his arm. "You don't mind do you Robert?" he said never look at Robert.

I answered for him, "Oh Robert is anxious to speak to Jay, let's get that drink Mike," linking my arm with his, "excuse us Betty." Looking at Mike, "What are you drinking?" I asked as we walked off. "Oh this is Crown Royal," he replied smiling.

"I think I'll have the same, Crown neat," I giggled, "I feel like celebrating tonight."

The company had gone all out and had a small bar set up with a bartender, over in one corner of the room. Several men were standing there having drinks and laughing when we walked up. "Move over gentlemen," Mike said, "this lady needs a drink."

The three men turned around all eyes going to my cleavage first then met my eyes.

Sam Clark is 63 years old and the head of the Board of Directors 6'2" tall, with gray hair, Charles Manchester 52 years old a sales rep 6'2" tall, black hair graying at the temples, along with Jerome Hicks an African American 36 years old, 6'3" tall and bald headed. Jerome was the only black sales rep in the Jackson office.

Interesting I thought, here stood Charles and Jerome acting like they were best friends, when I knew Jerome was the one fucking Charles wife according to Robert.

Sam spoke up breaking the tension I felt with four sets of eyes full of lust looking at me like a piece of red meat. "Good evening Karen," Sam said extending his hand, "you look stunning tonight." He smiled and took my hand and held it longer than necessary.

"Well thanks Sam," I purred, it looked like they were drinking the same as Mike, "if you three handsome men haven't drunk up all the Crown I have a Crown neat."

The bartender was a young man and he smiled at me and handed me a napkin with my drink. "Cheers gentlemen, to a fun evening," I smiled and clinked glasses with them, then took a big gulp to calm my nerves.

We stood there, the five of us laughing and talking. Each had to compliment me on my dress. They asked me about losing my job at Grayson, and each of the four men at one time or another had purchased floor covering from Grayson's.

Sam asked me what my plans were for the future, or if I was going to just stay home and let Robert take care of me. That rubbed me the wrong way. "I've always carried my weight since we've been married, that's not going to change, I have several things I'm considering to replace the income I was bringing in," I said a little harshly.

"Sorry Karen, I didn't mean to offend. I was going to say if I can be of any assistance you just have to ask. I do have some connections that might be helpful if you're interested in continuing working," he smirked.

"Here's a fresh drink," Mike said handing another glass of Crown neat.

"Thanks Mike," I replied in a sexy voice, and took a drink. "Sam thanks for the offer to help I'll call you if it becomes necessary." Nodding to Charles, Jerome and Mike, "If you gentlemen will excuse me I'm going to find my husband. I'm sure I'll see you all later," I smiled and walked away, or rather strutted swaying my hips, my heels making clicking sounds on the hardwood flooring.

Robert was over talking to Jay and several other sales reps and 2 members of the Board of Directors. As I approached I heard Jay tell them the new manager would be joining us later, but that he had been delayed. Robert appeared to be trying to keep a smile on his face, but I could tell he was still upset. "Good evening gentlemen," I greeted them with a big smile as I hooked my arm with Roberts, and took a drink of my Crown Royal.

Herman Stafford a member of the Board, smirked, "Well hello Karen," his eyes going to my cleavage, then back to my face, "red looks good on you. You should wear it more often."

He was an arrogant bastard, which is why his wife divorced him. With a fake smile I replied, "My husband has good taste and he suggested it, but thanks for the compliment Herman," I replied in a snotty tone of voice, then turned my back on him.

"Jay congrats on retiring I know this will give you even more time on the golf course," I giggled. Hell that was where he spent most of his time instead of working.

Jay chuckled, "Thank you Karen. Yes the wife I like to spend time on the golf course. We are both looking forward to more time at the Country Club."

A microphone squelched, then we heard Sam Clark, "Welcome everyone, if you would find your seats the meal is about to be served. You'll find your seats already marked with your name."

There were about 40 people or more attending. There was a head table where the microphone was located on top of a portable lectern in the middle and seating for the Board Members, Jay and his wife. Down two sides making a U shape the rest of us found our seats.

Robert was on my left and on my right was Mike Crosby, then his wife Ruby and so on down the line, man, woman and so on. Across the way I saw Charles Manchester and his wife Emma next to him. Next to her was Jerome Hicks then his white wife Debbie. Next to her was Joe Levy, then Betty. As I was looking at Jerome and Emma I saw Jerome's hand dipped down under the table and Emma grinned and then I saw her bite her lower lip and sigh.

Damn is he finger fucking her right here at the table with Charles sitting right there by her. My mind went that porn video of a black man fucking a white wife while her husband watched. I couldn't stop watching. Then I felt a hand on my thigh right above my knee. It was Mike squeezing my thigh, "Karen I'm going to freshen up my drink," he smiled at me, "would you like me to get you another drink?"

I reached down and covered his hand with mine as I felt my face flush. I should have removed it or slapped him, the old Karen would have done that or more. Instead I grinned and just kept his hand from moving, "Thanks Mike, I believe I do," handing him my glass. As he stood up to refill our drinks Robert nudged my shoulder and leaned over and whispered, "The more I think about it I'm glad I'm not getting the promotion. It would require spending too much time with Sam and Herman. Both are first class assholes."

"It kind of makes you feel sorry for the new manager, Herman gives me the creeps," I giggled softly and patted Robert's hand laying on the table. Mike returned and put my drink down in front of me as he took his seat. "Robert you're a lucky man, your wife here gets younger looking every year while the rest of us keep aging," he chuckled.

"Yeah, she never fails to amaze me with her beauty or her sharp mind," Robert replied and grinned at me.

Mike's wife Ruby leaned forward to peer over at us, "You really look lovely tonight Karen. I love what you have done with hair, and the color red looks beautiful on you," she smiled her eyes going to my cleavage. "That necklace you're wearing is absolutely eye catching."

"Thanks Ruby," I smiled, "Robert got me this necklace and earrings for our tenth anniversary, plus he helped pick out the dress."

Club staff started serving the food and everyone settled in and started eating. I noticed Jerome and Emma giggling and then felt Charles eyes on me. Glancing at him he had a smirk on his face. I couldn't keep from blushing being caught watching his wife and Jerome flirting with each other. Instead of backing down I smiled at him and picked up my drink and took a sip of Crown to calm my nerves.

The handsome distinguished looking man lifted his glass and nodded his head and smiled back at me. Then nudged his wife and she stopped flirting with Jerome and the three of them looked at me smiling. Avoiding them I dropped my head and started eating grilled chicken trying to ignore the naught thoughts going through my head. As I clenched my thighs together I realized the idea of sex with another man really turned me on more than ever. I must have moaned, my mind racing with all those stories I read, I felt my panties getting wet.

Robert leaned over speaking softly, "Are you okay, and are you sure you still want to use the hall pass. Maybe we should talk about this some more," he mumbled.

"Robert..I've told you that you opened this door and there is no turning back," I replied in a husky voice, as my hand went under the table and squeezed his already hard cock, "and this tells me your already excited thinking about it. Now go fix me another drink."

He groaned and made an excuse to get up, "Excuse me while I get my wife another drink," he mumbled while standing, slipping one hand in his pocket, attempting to hide his erection.

"If you don't mind Robert how about getting me another drink," Mile smiled and handed him his glass.

Robert stood there for a minute, he would have to remove his hand from his pocket since his other hand held my glass. Reluctantly, he removed his hand and took the offered glass. It was obvious he had a hardon. "Sure, no problem Mike." Then hurried away from the table.

Mike leaned over and whispered, as his hand landed on my thigh again, "It seems you've got Robert all excited," he chuckled softly, "I must say I can't blame him."

Smiling, I replied in a sexy voice, "I just reminded him the real party starts when we get home....if you know what I mean," as I reached down and kept him from moving his hand up my thigh, an winked at him. He swallowed hard, and it sounded like a groan when he spoke. "What I wouldn't give to be Robert tonight," giving my thigh a squeeze and removing his hand.

Sam Clark tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention. "As you all know the third quarter is about over, plus Jay is retiring effective immediately. The numbers for the Jackson district look pretty good for the year. But Jay would agree with me we can do better..and we will. It looks like Robert Williams is in the lead to win the trophy for the best Sales Rep again this year. For the third time," he chuckled, "but.. there are a couple of you that with extra effort might catch him. I expect a 100 percent effort from all of you the rest of the year." He paused looking around the room.

"Also after we are finished here, we have arranged to have an area in the Club Lounge set aside for seating for our group. They have a live band tonight and you'll each have a ticket," holding up a red ticket, "that will entitle you to four drinks," he chuckled. "Anything after four drinks is on you," he laughed. Giggles and chuckles floated around the room.

"Now I'd like to take this opportunity to have Jay come up and receive this plaque to thank him for his leadership and service to the Jackson District. Plus we have a gift for you," motioning to a Club staff member to bring the gift up, "come on up here Jay," he smiled. Everyone started clapping as Jay stepped up and Sam presented him with the plaque and a new set of golf clubs.

Thankfully Jay wasn't much on talking, unless it was asking for another drink. He did the usual spill about how happy he had been working with every one, blah, blah, blah. The applause was bigger when he shut up and sat down.

Sam stepped back up to the mic. "Just received a text from your new manager. He's sorry he didn't get here in time to be with us...but he said if possible he would stop by the Club later. If not, he wants all the Reps in the office by 8 o'clock Monday morning. Oh, by the way the band is playing until 2:30 a.m. Now go enjoy yourselves, and be ready to hit the ground running Monday."

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,029 Followers