Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my body back from his embrace where I could avoid his groin brushing against me I placed my free hand on his chest and leaned back to look him in the face. "Were you and Kay Martin good friends," I asked him and grinned innocently.

He chuckled, "K..Kay friends? Nah...she just liked to suck dicks...or licking cunts. Oops...sorry...shouldn't...have said that," he murmured. "Damn you're a good dancer," he mumbled and pulled me close to him again.

I wasn't expecting that and it startled me for a second. Kay was bisexual. What about Jay? Before I could process that Mike pulled me tight against him and placed his hand on my ass and I felt his erection pushing against me. He felt big and something made me rub against him. When he did I groaned, and he pulled me tighter against smashing my breasts against his chest.

Maybe it was the booze or having numerous erections rubbing against me tonight, but I was getting wet between my legs and couldn't keep from moaning. Big mistake because that encouraged him, and he started grinding against me and nuzzled my neck. Shit he felt huge and at the same time it made me horny.

I knew I needed to slow things down. Pushing against him I freed my connection so he was no longer pressing his erection against me. "I think your getting a little excited there big guy," I giggled trying to lighten the mood.

"So..sorry" he mumbled, "I forgot who I was dancing with," slurring his words. "What..did you ask me?"

Obviously he was drunk out of his gore. Hopefully he wouldn't remember so I said, "Silly I ask you where you learned to dance so well," I giggled and patted his shoulder and put more distance between our bodies.

The song ended and he wanted to go again. "Oh come on," he pleaded, "one more dance."

"Sorry big guy but my feet are killing me," I laughed and dragged him off the dance floor. On the way back to the table I looked over and saw Emma leaving the lounge and then right behind her Jerome. I wanted to know what they were up to so when we got to the table I made an excuse about needing to use the restroom. Thank goodness Robert was still out on the dance floor. I didn't want him to follow or ask questions.

As I left the lounge area I looked at both directions and caught a glimpse of Jerome turning down a hallway in the distance. Nothing I knew of was down that way except offices for staff of the Country Club. It was sure as hell a long way to go to find a restroom. Quietly I moved in that direction.

It appeared all offices in this direction were closed. Hell it was 11:30 at night. Jerome turned another corner and I lost sight of him. Walking on my tiptoes I moved as fast as I could to keep my heels from clicking on the hard floor. The lights were dim and it was hard to see when I reached the corner he had disappeared around.

Fuck more offices on each side of the hall and no sign of Jerome. Creeping down the hall before I got to the end I heard moans and grunts. Slowly I moved to the end of the corridor and peeked around the corner. In a dark alcove I saw a woman on her knees and it was Emma. She was sucking Jerome's cock. Fuck this was better than those porn video's I watched.

He was holding her head and face fucking her, with his pants around his ankles. I couldn't get a good look at his cock at this angle but it was making me horny and especially the sight of Emma's white hands on his black muscular ass while he used her like a slut.

He pulled his dick out of her and pushed her up against the wall and pulled her dress up above her waist. She wasn't wearing panties and he lifted her up and he buried his cock in her. "Oh fuckkkk," Emma moaned, wrapping her legs around him as he pumped into her against the wall.

I didn't even realize it for a minute but I had my hand inside my thong and was finger fucking my pussy as I watched him bang her. Their grunts and groans caused me not to hear someone come up behind me.

An arm came around and lifted me off the floor, while another hand clamped over my mouth. My arms were trapped by his hold on me. "Shhh, don't make a sound," as they dragged me backward around the corner. Before I knew what was happening he shoved me into an office and shut the door. It was dark and when he released me I started to scream, but he was on me again clamping his hand over my mouth, "Quiet I'm not going to hurt you. Nod your head that you understand and I'll release you."

Scared stiff I nodded my head. Whoever he was he was huge and could have easily snapped my neck if he wanted to. "Good girl," he chuckled and pulled me into another room and closed that door. "Just a minute and I'll turn on a light," then he turned on a desk lamp and I saw his face.

"You..you were that guy at the bar.." I stammered. I couldn't believe my eyes. "What are you doing here," I demanded now that I wasn't afraid anymore. After all he had came to my rescue at the bar.

He chuckled, "I could ask you the same thing except I know what you're doing here. You're sneaking around watching another couple fuck and and playing with your pussy." He was grinning at me and laughed.

I felt heat creep up my chest and face, embarrassed and humiliated. I had no defense he had caught me red-handed. His laughing at me pissed me off. Standing straighter with one hand on my hip the other holding my clutch purse I glared at him. "Get out of my way, I'm leaving," I mumble my voice quivering making me madder for showing weakness.

Stepping in front of me blocking my way, "Just hold on. Sorry I laughed, but you look so cute when you're upset. Kinda like at the bar the other night. Have a seat you look like you need a drink," he said in that damn deep husky voice of his that sent tingles up my spine.

Reaching over the desk he opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle. "Sorry it's all I have, but it's a good scotch," he walked over and found a couple of glasses and poured them about half full and handed me one.

My hand was shaking but I took it but didn't sit down. He did, he walked behind the desk and kicked his feet up on the desk and stared at me. He acted like he owned the place and had that cocky sexy grin on his face. Damn't that sexy hair and falling down on his forehead.

Nervously I took a drink and felt the burn of the scotch as it slid down my throat. Getting some liquid courage in me I asked him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

My voice was back and said it in a stern voice.

"Have a seat Karen," he ordered, "don't make me say it again," as he brought his feet down off the desk and stood up. Damn he looked even bigger than I remembered.

I immediately sat down in the chair across from the desk.

"Good Girl," he said firmly with a smirk and sat back down. Shit him saying 'Good girl' caused me to clench my thighs together. The sexy smug bastard was getting to me and he knew it.

"I saw you on the dance floor earlier," he said with a smirk on his face. Putting his feet back up on the desk, he took a drink and ran his hand through his hair. That smug look on his face was making me more angry.

"So you watched me dance, so what?" I replied and took another drink of my scotch. Take that asshole I thought to myself, feeling braver than I really was.

"It looked like you were having a threesome out there," he said raising brow as he took a drink then smiled at me.

Shit I couldn't keep from blushing. My face felt like it was red and probably was. He had seen me getting humped from two men at the same time. I had no response. So I took another drink and realized my glass was empty.

Getting up he walked around to my side of the desk and poured some more scotch into my glass then refilled his and leaned against the desk in front of me. His crotch right in my face. I couldn't keep from staring at the bulge in his pants. Without even thinking I licked my lips wondering how big he was.

"You look different tonight. I almost didn't recognize you with the new hair style, plus that sexy red dress. Except there is no hiding that curvy figure," his voice was husky and made me squirm in my chair.

He leaned over and used his finger under my chin to tip my head up making me look at him. "Anyone ever tell you that you need to get fucked hard and regular?" His eyes were burning holes in me and all I could do was stare back at him. I was at a loss for words. My panties were soaked and finally in a squeaky voice all I said was, "No....never."

Taking my glass out of my hand he sat it on the desk with his and pulled me up out of my chair. "I'm fixing to do what I was dying to do the other night at the bar," he growled and placed a hand on the nape of my neck, the other hand circling me and landing on my ass. I didn't resist, his mouth came down and captured mine and his tongue invaded my mouth making me moan and wrapped my arms around him.

It took my breath away, and I moaned again when I felt his hard length against my abdomen. Fuck he had to be huge like the rest of him. Placing my hands on his chest I wanted to push him away, but instead I was turned on by the feel of his muscular chest and I gripped his shirt, my legs felt wobbly like I was going to fall.

"You need a good fucking," he growled, his mouth next to my ear then I felt him slide a hand under my dress and lift it. My ass was exposed, before I could protest his mouth was back on mine and his tongue claiming my mouth again. Then he had both his large hands on my bare ass squeezing me and pulling me tighter against his erection.

I gasped for air when he moved and his mouth and sucked on the soft skin by my ear, "Fuck..you smell amazing," he groaned, "and I've been dying to feel this ass," giving my ass a hard squeeze that would probably leave bruises.

I could feel the slickness between my legs and my nipples were swollen and hard as bullets. "Ohh...Ohhh..gawd..please..." I moaned wanting to say stop but not really. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't get a release soon. I'd never been this horny in my life.

His left hand released my ass and moved around and cupped my pussy. "So wet...and ready," he groaned, "say it...tell me you want me to make you cum."

"Ohhhhhh....ohhh," I moaned and wiggled against his palm.

"Just say the word," he growled in a low voice as he nibbled on neck and slipped a finger under my thong and pushed his middle finger inside my cunt. "Say please let me cum Hank," as he slid in finger deeper and started slowly finger fucking me.

Arching against him and humping his finger, "Oh yes...ohhhhhh," I clenched around his thick finger. I was almost there, the release was just within reach. Then the bastard took his finger away. "Noooo....noooo," I moaned.

"Only Good Girls get to cum.....you just have to ask me sweetheart," he murmured softly in my ear. "I'll make you cum several times if you beg me."

"Gawd yes....please let me cum Hank...pleaseee," I begged. I was going to lose my mind if I didn't get the release I was desperately needing.

Thrusting two fingers inside my wet canal and pumping in and out rapidly, it felt like the world floated away and I was free falling through the air. "Ohhhhhhh gawd.... yesss...ohhhhh...ohhhh," clinging to his shirt to keep from collapsing on the floor.

My moans were cut off when he reclaimed my mouth and his tongue moved back and forth like he was tongue fucking my mouth. The fingers in my cunt didn't stop, he continued to pump them in and out of me, then the hand on my ass moved over and he was using a finger to rub around my anus.

"HMMmmmmm," I moaned into his mouth when his finger pushed inside my butt knuckle deep. I'd never been touched back there but couldn't get away from him. With his hands holding me up by my cunt and ass he took control and fucked me in both holes with his thick fingers.

At first it hurt but soon it felt amazing his finger going in and out of my ass while he rubbed my g-spot with his other fingers. My heart was racing, he was fucking all three of my holes with his tongue and fingers. I was still recovering from the first orgasm when my pussy clamped down on his fingers and another started.

The bastard chuckled, "That's it...let it go and cum on my fingers," as he nuzzled my neck leaving a whisker burn on my throat. Resting my head on his broad chest I would have collapsed to the floor if he had let go. My legs were too weak to hold me up. Before I could stop him he unzipped my dress and peeled it down off my shoulders.

"What..are..." I mumbled weakly.

"Shhh....I want to see the rest of you and taste your pussy," his voice was low and husky, as he expertly stripped me of my dress and bra. "Hmmmm...perfect," he growled as he pushed me against the wall and dipped his head and sucked on my left nipple, and pinched my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh gawd," I moaned my hands gripping his hair as I felt another orgasm building. He was still dressed in a suit and tie and I was almost naked, except for my thong, thigh-highs and heels. He kept switching from one breasts to the other tormenting my nipples as he pulled my thong down my hips.

I had no resistance in me, I was overwhelmed with the sensations he was sending through my body. When he worked his way down licking and sucking on the tender skin around my naval while stripping my thong off I almost came again.

Hell I was eager to feel his mouth on my pussy and want him to not just eat me but to fuck me. At this moment I was his to do whatever he wanted and he knew it. He just didn't know he would be only the second man to have me, he thought I was a cheating slut, and I didn't care.

"OHHHHH Fuuuccckkkk," I screamed, he lifted my left leg and buried his face in my pussy making me cum again. His hands are the only thing holding me up as I grip his hair and trembled as he tongue fucks me, my right leg wobbled and was doing little to hold me up.

"Hmmmm so sweet...," he murmured and then sucked my clit between his teeth sending me off in the clouds again while squeezing the cheeks of my ass. I couldn't even scream, the air had left my lungs and all I could do was quiver and shake as the orgasm consumed me and I felt my pussy gush coating his face with my juices.

My mind had gone blank, I lost track of how many times he had already made me cum. Then I felt him turn me around facing the wall then he smacked my ass hard.

"Ow...shit' I groaned.

"Don't move," he groaned, "I'm not done with you," he ordered.

"What are you," I started to ask in a squeaky voice.

"Smack," he hit my ass again, "I'm going to give you several more orgasms. Just obey me sweetheart," he growled as he leaned in and nibbled on my neck and sucked on my earlobe, making me moan and obey him.

Then he was gone, and I heard clothes being shucked and I stood there like a good girl wanting the orgasms he promised. He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back and quickly tied them with something soft.

"No...nooo don't do that, you're scaring me," I mumbled in a shaky voice.

"Relax sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered in my ear and ran his hands up and down the side of my body making me shiver. "Be a good girl and obey me....I promise you the best sex you ever had." He gripped my hair and turned my head and kissed me as he pushed his large body up against me his cock nestled in the crack of my ass.

Oh damn, his cock feels massive! I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed his thick member up and down the crack of my ass. My nipples were aching from being pressed against the wall, then he spun me around and grasped my throat with his big hand forcing me to look at him, his other hand kneading my breasts, "Fuck...if you were mine," his voice gruff and gravelly, "I would fuck you several times a day and make you scream my name every time you came on my cock or tongue."

Now his large cock was pressed against my abdomen and felt even bigger. I could feel it throbbing and leaking precum on my belly, making me even more horny. "Tell me you want it sweetheart...just say the words," he groaned and licked my throat below my jaw line. "Say fuck me with your big cock," he murmured and moved his hips sliding his massive erection up and down my body.

"Ye..yes....please, please fuck me with your big cock," I whimpered like a slut. The hairs on his chest tormenting my aching nipples as I felt my pussy leaking and running down my thighs. His cock left a trail of his precum up and down my body. At this point I would do whatever he wanted.

"Good girl," he mumbled and captured my mouth again taking my breath away. Pushing down on my shoulders, "On your knees I want you to suck my cock..then I'll fuck you and give you the best orgasm you ever had," he smirked as I sank down on my knees. Finally seeing for the first time his long, thick cock. It had to be close to 10 inches. Oh my gawd it was the most beautiful cock, like it was carved from granite. His fucking nuts were huge like the rest of him.

"Don't just stare at it," he ordered in a sharp tone, "open your mouth," as he pushed the head against my mouth and rubbed it over my lips coating them with his precum. I moaned and he thrust forward sinking about three inches in my mouth, then gripped my head with both his large paws.

"Don't move," he ordered as he held my head in place and slowly moved his cock back and forth over my tongue. He tasted salty and musky as his precum mixed with my saliva. I wanted to bob up and down and give him the pleasure he had given me, but he held my steady and used my mouth like a pussy.

His cock was so thick it filled my mouth and all I could do was swallow as my mouth filled with precum that was continuing to leak and fill my mouth. Why was he moving so slow, it seemed like he was in no hurry to cum. With my hands tied behind my back I was at his mercy and my knees were starting to hurt.

"Good girl, you're doing a good job," his voice husky, "run your tongue around the head" as he pulled back to where just his bulbous head was inside my mouth. Like a good girl I obeyed him and eagerly lapped at his cock head running my tongue around the ridge and earning me more of his precum. He groaned and I knew I was pleasing him, but he still controlled my head and I couldn't move, only do as he directed. My pussy was clenching and dripping down my legs.

He groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair, still controlling me, "Good girl....open your eyes and look at me." I looked up at him as I swallowed another mouthful of precum. 'Click' he used his phone to snap a picture of me sucking his cock.

Startled I tried to pull back, and he yanked my hair holding me in place and pushed deeper in my mouth making me gag. "Don't fight it," he smirked, "you look beautiful with your mouth wrapped around my cock," and continued to face fuck me.

My eyes were watering, thankfully he stopped pushing to the back of my throat. With my hands tied and his hand controlling my head he threw his phone on the couch beside us. "Now my little voyeur let me see more tongue action and I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Swallow every drop like a good slut," he groaned and sped up moving his thick cock in and out of my mouth.

I felt his cock throbbing and closed my eyes. He grunted, "Open your eyes or I'll shove my cock down your throat. More suction," he groaned when I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes hooded and he groaned when I ran my tongue around the bottom of his cock and sucked harder.

Sliding his thick cock in and out of my mouth precum and saliva was building up faster then I could swallow and leaked out the sides of my mouth. I could feel it dripping down on my breasts. His cock seemed to swell and pulse as it slid over my tongue and I knew he was about to cum. I was no longer resisting. I wanted to taste him. My pussy was dripping down my legs and I thought hell I'm gonna cum just from sucking his cock.