Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he grunted and held my head steady,"Ohhhh...fuck...yes," as his cock pulsed and jerked inside my mouth shooting thick ropes of creamy thick cum in my mouth an down my throat. Spurt....spurt...spurt..spurt. So much cum it was running out the sides of my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough.

As the last spurt dribbled out on my tongue I wrapped my lips around his head and sucked hard getting the last drop, then licked all around the head savoring the masculine taste of him like a cheap whore. "Hmmmmm.." I moaned as I swallowed the last drop. His cock was still in my mouth and I looked up at him. His jaw was clenching, his eyes closed and I heard him groan as he stepped back pulling his cock out of my mouth and letting go of my hair.

He looked down at me as I licked my lips and gazed up at him. I had taken some of the power back. I might be on my knees and my hands tied behind my back, but me Karen, had made him cum like a racehorse and swallowed most of his creamy load.

"Damn...you little vixen," he smiled and lifted me up and surprised me. He kissed me hard on my mouth even after cumming in my mouth. Plus my chin and breast were coated in saliva and cum. Robert always tried to avoid kissing after I sucked his cock. Not Hank, he devoured me while releasing my hands then grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me tight against him. Shit! He was getting hard again as his tongue tangled with mine making me moan into his mouth and wrapped my arms around him.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he growled, as he lowered himself and started licking and sucking all around my breasts. Moving from nipple to nipple he licked, sucked and chewed on my hard buds, sliding one of his hands around my ass and he rubbed around my rectum.

"Noooo....please stop.....ohhhh....not my ass," I whimpered.

He chuckled softly, "Okay sweetheart...I'll settle for your pussy this time, but I'm having this ass eventually," he growled and shoved me over the arm of the couch.

My hands landed on the leather cushions, my ass in the air before I knew what was happening.

"Don't move?" He ordered. "Smack" he hit my left ass cheek hard.

"Ouch!" I whimpered. Then I felt him rubbing my ass gently where he spanked me.

"Such a fine ass," he groaned, then his hands were gone. He was no longer touching me.

I tried turning my head to look back at him. I wanted to see what he looked like totally naked. It earned me another smack on my ass, the right cheek this time.

"Ohhhh," I whimpered and stayed still.

"Patience sweetheart," he groaned, "no telling how many cocks have been used this pussy I'm putting a rubber on."

He really did think I was a cheating slut, and he was treating me like one. Doggy style always seemed dirty to me. Something that whores did. Opening my eyes, my head turned to the left on the leather cushion I saw my wedding rings shining from the soft glow of the desk lamp. I was just about to tell him this was a mistake, when I felt his hand on my left hip.

"Your pussy is dripping wet," he murmured, as he ran his cock up and down my folds lubricating his condom. I moaned when he ran the head of his cock over my engorged clit causing me to clench my ass.

Gently rubbing my ass with his large hand, "Relax sweetheart," he murmured and pushed the head of his bulbous head past my labia and nestled it at my entrance, then slowly pushed forward. "Damn you have a tight pussy," he groaned.

"Ohhhhhh.....you're....too big.....stopppppp." I screamed and tried to wiggle away from him. It felt like a bat being shoved inside me. I was trapped under him face down, my toes barely touching the floor. I wasn't going anywhere.

He stopped moving and leaned over me and used his free hand to reach around and rub circles on my clit, sending electric shocks through me. "Ohhhhhh....gawd.... please.....ohhhhhhhhh," I moaned loudly. It felt like my pussy was being turned inside out as he pushed deeper inside me.

He stopped again and used both hands to lift me up, then cupped both my breasts in his big hands, "Use your hands and hold yourself up," he ordered, "ahhhh....that's better," he groaned and pushed deeper as he groped my breasts and his thumbs flicked back and forth over my nipples.

"Ohhhhh.....mmmmeeeee....." I whined, gripping the leather cushion with my fingers trying to hold myself up. It was less painful at this angle and now I could touch the floor.

"Good girl," he grunted, "this has got to be the tightest pussy I ever had."

"OHhh gawd nooo more....you're too deep," I moaned. Hell he was already as deep as Robert ever penetrated me, plus fucking thicker.

Keeping one hand on my right nipple, he used left hand to pinch and tug on my clit.

My mouth opened in a silent 'O' as an orgasm seemed to start at my pussy and travel up my body. My pussy clenched around his massive cock, "Ohhhhhh Fuck," I whimpered dropping my head down on the couch and felt my cunt spasm.

"That's it, cum on my cock," he murmured, letting go of my breast he used both hands to grip my hips, "your pussy is opening up......now take the rest of me like a good slut," shoving his cock fully inside my channel. I knew he had his entire huge cock inside me when I felt his pubic hair on my ass.

"Ughhhhhhh," I wailed loudly "ohhhhh gawd....you're so fuckkkkinnng deep."

"Fuck....it's obvious you needed a good fucking," he grunted as he laid over my body and nibbled on my neck. "Just rest a minute and adjust to my cock," he mumbled, "then we can get down to real fucking."

Oh my gawd, he is just getting started! My heart was racing as I panted and tried to breathe. He chuckled, "Baby your pussy is clenching my cock like a vise and fits my cock like a glove," he groaned and raised back up pulling back up on my hands.

"Good girl, hold that pose," he grunted and withdrew his cock a good 5 inches, then shoved back inside me balls deep again. The air was knocked out of my lungs and my tits bounced forward then back from the force. He didn't stop, if anything he sped up. The pain was disappearing and another orgasm started building before the last one had run its course. In and out, in and out he pounded my cunt and I could hear him breathing hard as he gripped my hips.

"Ohhhhh....oohhhhhh FUccckkkk," I screamed as lights flashed behind my eyes and I came again. I kept thinking, one more orgasm and I'm going to die, but if I do they will never get the smile off my face. As the orgasm raced through me it unlocked a door. The old Karen was gone....the new Karen was enjoying the rough fucking.

Like a cheap whore I started pushing back meeting his thrusts. His massive dick was giving me pleasure I never knew was possible. He realized things had changed. "Hell yes sweetheart.... fuck yes...your pussy is amazing," he groaned and started fucking me faster. The only sounds were our bodies slapping together, each of us panting, grunting and moaning.

Then it happened, I felt his cock spasm at the same time my cunt clamped down on his dick. "OHH FUCK HANK..."I scream as I the biggest orgasm of my life rolled through my body.

ARRGGGG...FUCK," he groaned loudly and I felt his cock spur load after load of hot cum. Even with the condom on I could feel every inch of his throbbing cock as he came. Collapsing on the sofa he fell on top of me. We lay there both breathing hard, his cock still deep inside me. Every once in a while would feel his cock spasm and my pussy would clench around him making me moan softly.

He groaned, and kissed the side of my neck, "Damn you were even better than I expected. I can't believe fate brought you back to me," he chuckled softly. "I bet I jacked off three times thinking about you this past week," as he lifted himself up off of me. My pussy felt stretched and empty as I lay draped over the sofa. I had just had the most fantastic sex of my life and couldn't remember the numerous times he made me orgasm.

Opening my eyes I watched him pull the condom off and tie it off and drop it in a trash can by the desk. Even flaccid his cock was as big as Robert erect. Holy Shit..I thought no wonder my pussy feels like I just gave birth. I must have groaned because he turned and walked over and squatted down beside me.

"Sweetheart," he said in a husky voice, as his hand caressed my upturned ass, "next time I want you in a bed where I can really fuck you like you need and we don't have to rush." Squeezing my ass, "And this ass was made for anal sex and I'm staking claim on it," he chuckled. "How about giving me your full name and phone number, obviously the guys your fucking aren't getting the job done," giving my ass another squeeze.

Oh my gawd..the thought of his cock up my ass scared the hell out of me. Next time? The sex had been awesome, mind blowing as a matter of fact, but no way was I going to meet up with him again. God his hand on my ass felt good as he stroked my cheeks. Better sex in a bed? How in the hell could it have been better? I had never cum so hard or as many times before in my life! My mind was racing. I had to get out of here. Oh shit, what time is it?

"I....have to get up," mumbled trying to push myself up. God I was sore, and felt juices running down my thighs as I stood up.

"Take it easy Sweetheart," he chuckled and helped me stand. His hands touching me made me shiver and tingle. A phone chimed over and over. Glancing over on the sofa was his phone he had thrown earlier.

"I better get that," he smiled down at me, and picked it up. "There's a bathroom through that door over there. I think you'll find things you need to clean up." He winked at me and pointed as the phone kept ringing. Hurriedly I rushed past him and entered the bathroom.

Oh shit..my phone! I had turned it on silent when I started following Emma and Jerome. What the hell. I looked around, it had a large shower and on the counter was a blow dryer, brush and comb, plus a man's razor, cologne etc. The mirror over the sink drew my attention. I looked like a cheap whore. My lips were swollen and puffy from the rough kissing. My hair was a mess from him grabbing me. Looking down my breasts were covered in dried cum, and my thigh-highs were ruined from being on my knees.

Even my necklace was covered in dried cum where it had leaked from my mouth. The door to the bathroom opened and he walked in grinning at me.

"I'm going to hop in the shower," he smiled, "you're more than welcome to join me," giving a pat on the ass.

I automatically placed an arm around my chest and covered my pussy with my other hand trying to cover up. He chuckled, "Sweetheart I've already seen, licked and touched every part of you. No need to act modestly now."

"Oh my God...what am I going to do? I'm a mess, my hair, make-up, plus my stockings are ruined," I screamed at him.

"Look in the drawers on the right hand side," he chuckled again, "I think you'll find most of what you need. But come on and join me in the shower first I'll be more than happy to bathe you," he winked at me and reached and turned the shower on.

"Fuck you," I said sternly, "I'm not getting in the shower with you."

"Suit yourself Sweetheart," he laughed and stepped into the shower and closed the door. Relaxing I dropped my arms and looked in the mirror again. The shower door opened and he poked his head out, "After my shower I'll fix us a drink and we can talk," and winked at me again and closed the door.

Damn I needed to get out of here. Looking in the drawers he pointed out I was surprised to find various make-up for women. Obviously several women had been here. I was probably just one of many that had been fucked in this office.

I found a wash cloth and towel and quickly washed off my body. No way was I going to be able to fix my hair so I just brushed it out best I could. At least there was some make-up to cover up the beard burn on my neck. Rushing I stripped off my stockings and threw them in the trash can on top of the used condom, throwing my clothes on I grabbed my clutch purse and got out of there before he came out of the shower.

Moving quickly back towards the Lounge area I darted into a restroom to try and make myself more presentable. In my purse I had some lipstick and spent time on my hair. Oh well, it wasn't going to get any better. Checking my phone I took it off silent and saw I only had one missed call from Robert. That had been 30 minutes ago. My phone showed it was only 12:50 a.m.

It sure as hell seemed like I was with Hank longer than that. It's amazing how orgasms can distort time. If I spent several hours with Hank I would be a blubbering idiot. Taking a deep breath I smiled into the mirror and prepared to tell whatever lies were necessary. As I walked to the Lounge I couldn't help but think about what it would have been like to shower with him. Unfortunately I would never see him again. Sex with a man like him could be addictive.......

To be continued......