Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had come back just as Sam had started speaking and handed me and Mike our drinks. He grinned when he was mentioned as being in the lead for Sales Rep of the year, getting a few thumbs up from several of the Reps. I squeezed his arm when it was mentioned and he smiled.

I had finished my drink when it was time to leave. Chairs scraping back on the floor as every one stood. I needed to pee bad and told Robert I would be right back. There was a ladies restroom just down from our banquet room and I hurried out ahead of every one else. Rushing inside the bathroom was empty and I took the last stall and hurried in closing the door and raised my dress and dropped my thong, sighing in relief when I finished peeing. Just as I wiped and started to stand and pull my thong back up I heard the door open and several women came in giggling.

"Can you believe that dress she has on," the first woman said, "damn I didn't realize she looked that good. She's really pretty and sexy."

The second woman, "I didn't recognize her at first with that new hair style and wow that dress she has on, I've never seen her wear anything that revealing." I recognized that voice she was the secretary to the High School principal. Her name was Brenda age 32. Her husband, Rodger Nicholas was 5' 11", slim built like a swimmer with wavy brown hair and light brown eyes. Always friendly and pleasant.

I probably should have made my presence known, but I was enjoying hearing the reactions from other women. Then I heard the third voice, it was Emma, "Yeah, she's not bad if you like heavy women," she chuckled. "It was a surprise seeing her dressed like that. She's always been stuck up and acted like she was better than everyone else. You and Debra don't know her like I do. She's a real bitch."

I was about to step out and bitch slap Emma, when Brenda spoke up. "I may not know her as well as you, but I've always known her to be nice and friendly. I was just shocked to see her dressed so sexy," she giggled. "Hell you have to admit she looked hot in that red dress."

"Whatever," Emma said, "I need an answer, are you two in or out? I need to know now before I go to the trouble of setting this up."

"Yeah I'm in," said Brenda, I've never been blacked before," she giggled.

"Just give me a few days notice and you can count me in," laughed Debra.

"Good, I'll let you know. I need to get back," she chuckled, "I'm horny and need to get fucked tonight. I'll be in touch." Then I heard three sets of heels on the tile floor leaving and the door shut.

Fuck, I knew about Emma, but damn Brenda and Debra. Who the fuck all is involved and for how long has all this been going on? I gave them a few minutes then quickly washed my hands and headed back to the banquet room. Robert was there talking with Jay, Sam and Herman. Most had already headed over to the Club Lounge to continue the partying.

I was anxious to get to the Lounge and see if I could learn more about who all was involved in the shenanigans going on at Magnolia Realty. Maybe if I danced with the right people and flirted they might slip up and tell me.

Standing in the entrance to the room I called out in a sweet voice, "If you gentlemen don't mind I'd like my husband to come dance with me," I giggled.

Sam grinned, "Run along Robert, don't keep your lovely wife waiting, if I remember she's a pretty good dancer. I may with your permission ask her for a dance myself," he chuckled and patted Robert on the shoulder.

Robert joined me and wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking toward the Club Lounge, "Well that was interesting," Robert said, "seems the new manager is some successful hot shot that just happens to be related to Sam's wife's side of the family."

"Sam told you that?" I couldn't fathom Sam coming right out and saying it.

"No of course not, I happen to overhear Herman bitching with Jay about it. Seems Herman didn't want to replace Jay right now," he chuckled. "I never knew Herman was such a big fan of Jay."

"About time you guys showed up," Mike greeted us at the entrance to the Lounge, "I just had to go drain the snake,"he chuckled loudly, obviously already with a buzz on.

"How about you all join us there are a couple more seats at our table," patting Robert on the arm. Leading us through the crowd to a table where his wife Ruby, Rodger and Brenda Nicholas and Joe and Betty Levy were sitting. Scatter around close was the rest of the Magnolia sales team that had decided to stay and dance.

There were close to 200 people seated at tables or in booths, some at the bar drinking and flirting with the wait staff. The music was loud but not over bearing, and you didn't have to shout to be heard.

I ended up seated next to Rodger, thank goodness. Mike and his wife were across from me and he was pouring down the booze down like it was water. "Hey everybody drink up," he shouted, " Here's to the four prettiest women here tonight."

Joe Levy sitting next to Ruby chuckled, "Slow down Mike they are not going to run out of Crown Royal, besides Robert and Karen don't even have a drink yet."

About that time a young male waiter walked up, "What I can get for the two of you," speaking to Robert. "My wife will have a Crown neat, bring me a Miller Lite in a bottle. Oh, and here's my ticket," handing it to the waiter.

"Anyone else ready for another drink," he asked politely looking around the table.

Mike spoke up, "My wife and I'll need another round by the time you get back," he chuckled. The waiter grinned, "No problem..I just need a credit card and we can start you a tab Sir, you've used up your ticket."

The others must have used up their ticket for four free drinks also, because the men all reached in their wallets and produced a credit card. Taking the order he hurried off. Mike chuckled again, "Can you believe that, four drinks and a chicken dinner," he grumbled sticking his wallet back in his pocket. "You would think the bastards could afford to cover our drinks tonight," he grumbled.

"Cheer up," laughed Rodger, "the benefits of working for Magnolia Reality make up for it," as he winked at Ruby making her smile. Rodger's wife Brenda grinned and nudged her husband then whispered in his ear. Making him shut up.

The waiter returned with our drinks and Joe Levy waved his hand to quiet everyone down. "Does anyone know who the new manager is and why Robert didn't get the job? He asked everyone as he looked around the table. From the look on his face he was surprised Robert didn't get the job.

Robert put on a fake smile, "Hey. I'm probably better off," he chuckled, "my golf game sucks actually."

Joe shook his head, "Maybe so," he grinned, "but why all the secrecy. They haven't even told us the name of the person."

I tried watching all their faces to see if I could detect if Mike or Rodger knew anything about Robert not getting the promotion. Finally Mike spoke up, "All I can tell you is Jay was not ready to retire," he said slurring his words, "K..kay told me he was forced out...while suc.." His wife elbowed him cutting him off and making him spill his drink. "Damn't....Ruby...why did you do that?" He said in an angry tone.

"Sorry but I'm tired of hearing all this shit, we came here to party and I'm ready to dance. What difference does it make, what's done is done, now get up and dance with your wife," she ordered him as she scooted her chair back and pulled him out on the dance floor.

Rodger chuckled, "Mike's had a few too many. I wouldn't put much stock in whatever he was saying. Speaking of dancing, Robert may I ask your wife for this dance?"

Afraid Robert would say he was dancing with me I spoke up, "Thank Rodger that's a wonderful idea. You don't mind do you honey," I winked at my husband.

"N..no," go ahead," he mumbled and took a drink of his beer.

Rodger took my hand and led me out on the dance floor. My four inch heels made me slightly taller than Rodger. A slow song started and he pulled me in his arms, "My you not only look lovely tonight, but I love that perfume you're wearing," tucking my hand in his and wrapping his other arm around my waist. My left hand draped over his shoulder.

"Well thanks for the compliment. I see you're a smoother talker as well as an excellent dancer," leaning my head back and smiling at him as he wheeled me around the dance floor.

"I meant every word of it. That hair style and red dress makes you look...well lets say younger and sexy as hell," he voice was low and husky.

"Oh Rodger," I giggled softly and smiled, "I'm at least 10 years older than you and nowhere near as pretty as your wife. Are you hitting on me?"

"What if I was...would you be offended?" His smiled and raised his brow at me as if he was serious. Then pulling me closer at the same time where his head was next to mine. My breasts are tight against him and our bodies are very close together. I felt his hand slide down to where it was resting at the top of my ass.

Before this evening I would have moved his hand and warned him to back off. Not tonight. I snuggled closer and placed my hand at the nape of his neck, my fingers touching his wavy brown hair. "Hmmmmm...you're really a good dancer," I whispered in his ear, "but I think you're just trying to make an old woman feel good."

"Bullshit," he chuckled and pulled me even closer, now there was no space between us and I felt his boner against my belly, "you're one of the prettiest women here tonight. Your husband is a lucky man and he's a fool if he doesn't know that," his hand sliding lower and pulling me tighter against his erection.

Damn he felt big or at least long as I felt his cock against my belly. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs and wondered what Rodger would be like in bed. I already knew his wife was screwing around, and felt sure Rodger did too. Hell Brenda was wanting to get blacked, meaning probably with Emma's lover Jerome.

Feeling his cock against me made me do something I would never have done before tonight, I wiggled closer and grinded against his hardness. I heard him groan in my ear and could feel his cock throbbing. Mission accomplished, I had a story to tease Robert with. I just needed to dance with several other men so Robert wouldn't know who I was talking about when we had sex later tonight.

Thank God the song ended before I made a fool of myself. Uncoupling I looked at Rodger and smiled, "Thanks Rodger you made an old woman feel young again," as I fanned my face with my hand like I needed to cool down, which I did, "now I need that drink," I giggled and headed back to the table.

Like a gentleman Rodger held my chair when I sat back down. "Robert you're a lucky man, your wife is an excellent dancer."

"Yeah she always makes me look good on the dance floor," mumbled Robert as he drained his beer bottle. "As a matter of fact, I think the next dance is mine," he said a little forcefully.

"Sure Hon, let me finish my drink first. The next slow dance is yours," I purred and leaned over and kissed his cheek. My free hand went under the table and squeezed his thigh. He clenched his jaw so hard I was afraid he was going to chip a tooth.

As soon as I finished my drink Robert was pulling me to the dance floor. "You need to watch your dress," he growled, as he led me to the dance floor, "the top of your stockings are showing when you sit down."

I couldn't keep from giggling, "Well Robert you wanted me to dress sexy, you can't complain now that you got your wish," I said as he wrapped me in his arms and started dancing.

"What happened on the dance floor with Rodger?" He asked in a frustrated voice.

"Weren't you watching, you sound all jealous because another man danced with me," I teased him.

"Hell I couldn't see you, he danced you to the other side of the dance floor and was all goo goo eyed when you brought back to the table," he grumbled.

"Robert was a perfect gentleman and was an excellent dancer. Nothing happened so shut up and dance with me or let's go sit down," I replied in a stern voice. He mumbled under his breath something I couldn't understand and pulled me closer.

Looking over Robert's shoulder I saw Debra Jones, one of the female sales reps dancing with Sam Clark. She was one of the other women in the bathroom, married to Ken Jones. She was only 32 years old and all over Sam as they danced together.

They were practically dry humping each other. She was one that was interested in getting blacked.

Returning my attention to my husband, I whispered in his ear, "Do you think maybe I should try and get Charles to dance with me," and nibbled on his ear. He groaned, but then complained, "Stay away from Charles," and pulled me closer. If anything his dick was harder.

"Well, you fucked his wife...maybe I should let him fuck me," I teased him and ground my pussy against his erection.

"Jesus Karen," he groaned, "that's the reason I'm in this situation."

I wasn't going to let him off that easy. "Bullshit, she didn't hold a gun to your head when you fucked her," I said sternly and pulled away from him. "I'm thirsty, go and get me a drink," and walked back to the table leaving him standing on the dance floor.

Thankfully when I got to the table all the couples at our table were up and on the dance floor. I was steaming angry, and still pissed Robert had fucked Emma. Probably more so since I heard Emma say what she did in the bathroom.

Robert returned with my drink before the others returned. "Here...sorry but please stay away from Charles," he mumbled and took a drink of his beer.

"Don't give me orders Robert," I replied and took a drink of my Crown Royal neat and welcomed the burn as it slid down my throat. A couple more sips and it calmed my nerves. "Don't worry Robert I have no intention of fucking Charles."

The others returned to the table before Robert said anything else. From their conversations I learned Mike danced with Betty, Rodger with Ruby and Joe with Brenda. They had been gone for a couple of dances and the waiter brought them all a fresh round of drinks, plus another round for me and Robert.

Joe spoke up, "I figured you all were ready for another round," he chuckled, "so I ordered drinks for everyone. This round is on me."

"Thanks Joe," I smiled and turned up my glass and drank the rest of my drink that Robert got me. Still pissed I picked up the new drink, "Here's a toast:

Pain makes you stronger,

Tears make you braver,

Heartbreak makes you wiser.

And booze makes you not remember any

of that crap."

Downing half of my new drink. Everyone laughed and joined in and took a drink except Robert. He frowned and looked down at the table. Good he got the message.

Joe chuckled, "I think I've danced with everyone here tonight except you Karen. May I have the next dance?"

"Hell ya as long as it's a fast song," I giggled and took another sip of my drink. I had a buzz on and was ready to party.

The band started playing "Baby Don't Hurt Me" and Joe and I hit the dance floor. The beat of the music got my blood flowing and soon the floor filled up with other dancers. Throwing my arms up I swayed with the music and turned and shook my booty at Joe. He moved up against me and put his hands on my hips and I ground my groin against my butt. Spinning around I put my hands on his shoulders and shook my hips from side to side and then pushed away and threw my arms up in the air and swayed my hips with the music.

Joe moved up behind me again and started grinding against me, his groin right up against my ass. This time I didn't move away, I rolled my butt from side to side and then up and down rubbing against his erection, while waving my arms over my head.

Hell I was having fun and when he spun me around he kept his hands on my hips and pulled me against his erection. About that time I felt someone move in behind me and was grinding against my ass.

I was sandwiched between two men, a hard erection against my ass and Joe's rubbing against my lower belly. The hell with it, I went with it and kept waving my arms and swaying my hips from side to side. The person behind me spun me around with his hands on my hips and it was Ken Jones, Debra's husband.

He grinned, "Sorry I couldn't resist. That red dress is like waving a red flag in front of a bull," he chuckled and kept dancing with the music using his hands to sway my hips from side to side but was no longer trying to grind against me.

I kept waving my arms over my head and smiled at him, "Maybe I need to stop wearing red," I giggled.

Joe came up behind me, "Hey, she's my dance partner," he chuckled and turned me back to him and danced me away from Ken. We kept dancing and he smiled and leaned in and whispered, "He's right that red dress is something else..it really looks good on you."

Thank goodness the song ended. I was about worn out. I really need to exercise and get in shape. As we walked back to our table, "Thanks for the dance," I told Joe, "I think maybe I've had too much to drink and acted a little naughty. Sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry about. It never hurts to let your hair down and let go and have a good time," he grinned as he put his arm around my waist and walked me back to our table. "I'm sorry Robert didn't get the manager position, he certainly deserved it."

"Well, personally I think he's better off. Do you know anything about the person they are making the new manager?" I asked hoping to get more information. I wasn't going to tell him what Robert heard Herman saying.

"No, nothing except rumor has it he related to Sam Clark and he's wealthy," he chuckled. "If he's wealthy why in the hell would he want the job...I sure as hell wouldn't, I would retire and enjoy life. Earlier I was just trying to see if Mike or Rodger knew something."

So it was true the new person was related to Sam Clark. Like Joe I wondered why Sam wanted him to replace Jay, and also if he's wealthy why take the manager's position? "Well, I guess you all will meet him Monday. It's strange he didn't show up tonight if he's here in town," I replied.

"Monday is soon enough...right now I want to forget work and party," he grinned and gave me a squeeze around my waist. At the table Betty was talking to Robert and he was grinning, when Joe pulled my chair out to sit down.

"Whee, that dance about wore this old woman out," I giggled. "Betty I don't know how you keep up with him he's a regular John Travolta on the dance floor."

"Yeah he's pretty good but if I remember Robert's not that bad either," she smiled. "As a matter of fact Robert how about you dancing with me and show me what you got."

"Sure I'd be glad too," Robert responded grinning from ear to ear. Obviously he was excited to dance with Betty. Maybe a little too eager, but what the hell he was probably still upset about our argument on the dance floor.

"Go on and show her your moves baby," I giggled and patted Robert on the back.

As they walked off to the dance floor Mike mumbled, "You got some moves yourself Karen," he grinned slurring his words, "maybe you and could..dance next."

My first instinct was to turn him down because he was getting drunk. Then I realized he might slip up and tell me something. "Sure Mike, just let me rest and finish my drink. How about the next slow dance I'm not sure I'm up to another fast dance," I giggled. Plus it would be easier to talk to him.

The song ended and the next song was a slow dance, ""Come..on K...Karen," Mike grinned and staggered to his feet. "Let's da...dance." he mumbled.

He took my hand and we started to the dance floor and I wondered if I had made a mistake. He seemed to be barely able to stand up. Too late to change my mind I went with it and we started dancing. At first he didn't dance too close to me, "Damn you look...go..good tonight," he murmured and pulled me closer to him. "Fu..ck you smell good," he said slurring his words, his face buried in my hair next to my ear.