All Comments on 'Karen's Lust Makes a Baby'

by hotstuffinNH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I LOVE stories of a wife getting pregnant by a man other than her husband, especially if the guy is black. So Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And a pussy in heat took the studs!

I like stories where the wife gets impregnated by a cock other than her mates. It happens often in real life, so why not in fantasy. I hope it was Jake's big black cock that sprayed his seed deep in her hot pussy that accomplished the task of knocking her up. Thanks for a good fuck and knocked up story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love impregnation stories too!

I love reading stories about a woman getting preggers from extramarital sex, because I've lived it. My husband was sterile and a dedicated sharer when I met him, and we decided that when we were ready for a family, we would combine our wife-sharing lifestyle with the opportunity for me to get knocked up by a stranger. Needless to say, it required careful planning when we were finally ready to start a family, but it all worked out very well. We now have three beautiful children from three different men, with a variety of skin tones and eye and hair color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Karen's lust

I really enjoyed reading this. Wish there was a category for surprise impregnation of the women. Good job and keep up the good work.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Oh yes its so hot when a couple of mentally ill dipshits bring an innocent child into their deranged world, yes what you write about is NOT kink nor a lifestyle, its the sign of serious issues, especially when a child is involved.

Its a sickness and the worthless freaks below all share the same mental illness.

Fortunately you and the woman who has no love or respect for you are divorced and you've found the man of your dreams and hopefully paying child support for someone else's kid...now THATS a lifestyle.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck totally surprise his whorewife with a hugh black man, and no matter what color the little bastard ,she is pregnant with turns out, he will raise it. Even this poorly written garbage inspired some sub human's fantasy about his giving birth to multiple bastards of diverse hues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous