Karen Discovers Submission

Story Info
Karen's life is transformed after she submits completely.
2.5k words
4.1
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ds7035
ds7035
16 Followers

When Karen was asked to attend the conference she was thrilled. It was only a short flight and when she stepped out of the Uber, the Atlantic City Hard Rock Hotel looked like a palace.

At 35 years old and single, Karen thought she still looked good. She was a little short at five foot four, but comfortable in heels. She was pretty with blond hair and her figure was still good. She knew from the smiles she got from men that she was still attractive and she thought of herself as a solid seven.

Karen checked in, found a seat, and saw there were over 100 people there. They were almost all men and she felt a weird excitement thinking about being so badly outnumbered. The first speaker welcomed everyone and then started talking about business computing solutions, but Karen didn't understand much of what he was talking about and soon her mind started drifting.

Karen fantasized about being taken and overwhelmed by so many men. She imagined herself submitting to them and the thought about what they might do to her.

When the speaker said they would take a short break, Karen walked to the back and got a coffee. She made eye contact with a man and said, "Hi, I'm Karen." and in a clumsy motion held up her name tag.

He said, "I'm Chris and I'm not a computer guy." They shared a forced laugh. He was tall and good looking, but at least 10 years younger than her. They had a nice conversation. He was smart and witty and seemed interested in what she had to say.

Karen suffered through a few more presentations that afternoon, finally sneaking out to go take a look at the casino. She walked on until she arrived at the roulette table and saw Chris placing his betting chips on the table. He noticed her and she gave a small wave and he motioned for her to come over.

Chris introduced Karen to his friend, but she didn't get his name. He was about the same age as Chris and also good looking. Chris told her to come to a reception later that evening and tried to explain how to get there. Chris said, "Give me your phone" and she did as she was told. He called his phone and she heard it ring in his pocket. He said, "Text me if you need directions."

Karen smiled and wished them luck gambling and kept strolling. After a few minutes, she went to her room to take a nap and get ready to attend the dinner.

Karen woke up from her nap and saw she had an hour to get ready and she would need every minute. She showered, dried her hair, applied make-up, fussed over herself until she knew she looked good. She put on her new bra that snapped in front and her new red panties. She wore a tight fitting red sweater that buttoned in front and a black skirt that zipped in back. She admired herself in the mirror for a minute and headed to the ball room for the dinner put on by the host company.

Karen found a seat at a table, but it was just seven guys talking about software or sports and none of them seemed interested in her. She fantasized about being alone with all those men and what they could do to her. All throughout dinner, her mind kept returning to the fantasy about the men at her table turning on her and having to bend to their will.

After walking through the casino, it was starting to get late. Karen wandered up to the third floor to find the reception and get a free glass of wine. She saw Chris as soon as she walked in and he seemed happy to see her.

Karen saw the party was already starting to wind down. Chris explained he has contacts with the conference sponsor and his catering company was hired to put on the party providing a small bar and a DJ playing music.

Chris walked her over to the bar and introduced her to his friend Brian the bartender. Chris took her arm and they walked while she sipped her wine. She saw the DJ was the guy playing roulette with Chris, but she didn't know his name.

When they stopped and got a minute to talk, Karen was feeling the effects of the wine. She opened up to Chris and told him it was exciting for her to be outnumbered by so many men. It felt reckless to tell him her dark fantasy about being forced to submit to them.

Karen told Chris she had to pee and he took her to a room in the back with a king size bed and a full bath. She left the door open hoping Chris would watch her taking a pee. Washing her hands she thought she didn't recognize her own reflection in the mirror and felt something was changing in her mind.

When she rejoined Chris, Karen noticed that everyone was gone. There was no more music, no more voices in conversation, just a heavy silence. Chris gave an almost imperceptible nod, but it was to someone behind her.

Karen looked back over her shoulder and saw the DJ walking up behind her. She looked over her other shoulder and standing close to her was Brian. She looked at the faces of the three men and saw they were only looking at her body. The room was dead silent.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as the three men stood so close she thought she could sense their breathing. They stood in silence until Karen said, "Oh god, I'm in trouble. I'm in big trouble."

Karen made no effort to get away. Chris said in a calm voice, "Karen, you should leave. Turn around and walk out the door." The men waited for her response. Karen slowly turned to look toward the door and the two men behind her parted slightly, showing she had a clear path to leave.

Karen didn't know what was going to happen, but she decided she was going to let it happen to her. She needed someone else to be in control. She raised her hands and said, "Do what you must."

Brian grabbed her from behind and pulled her in close. His hands were all over Karen and she received a rough over the clothes groping. Brian went after her tits and ass, going back and forth from one body part to another.

After giving her a thorough going over Brian gave her a hard shove and she fell into the DJ who gave Karen the same treatment. Her pretty red sweater took terrible punishment as he groped and squeezed her tits. When he was finished, he gave her a shove and she went stumbling backward.

Chris caught Karen as she fell backward into him. He grabbed her tits with both hands lifting her up off her feet. She fell out of her heels and was now even shorted than the men who were working her over. Her sweater was stretched out and one of the buttons popped off and she heard it hit the floor.

Karen made no effort to resist or get away - it was three against one and she enjoyed the rush of being dominated. She was shoved hard from one man to another, each taking their turn violating her.

As the shock of being manhandled and passed around eased, Karen's mind cleared and she understood exactly what was happening to her and why it was so good.

After the men took turns individually, all three took hold of Karen and the groping and grinding continued. At times one man held her arms behind her back while another groped her tits and the third went up her skirt.

She completely surrendered to them and as they sensed her surrender they pushed their assault even harder. She got pushed, pulled, twisted, slapped, squeezed, bent forward then backward, and groped from one end to the other.

No words were spoken and the only sounds were fabric rubbing on fabric and the involuntary gasps, grunts, and groans that came from Karen as they worked her over. The men rode a wave of lust fueled their domination and enjoyed the thrill of ravaging a woman.

Karen realized her feelings of lust were powered by her submission. She now realized what real submission was and knew she wanted to submit to these men as much as they wanted to dominate her.

Karen was breathing hard and the men were too. One of them held her arms behind her back and Chris unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her sweater. He unclasped her bra and they all stared as her tits were revealed. She felt hands behind her unzipping her skirt and they pulled it off along with her panties.

Karen stood naked before the men, who were still fully clothed. They had ruined her hair, her makeup, and her clothes and now she was forced to stand naked while they stared at her body, which had red marks all over from being handled so roughly. It was more humiliation for poor Karen and she accepted all of it.

As they stood staring at her, Karen lowered her eyes to the floor, put her arms behind her back, and crossed her wrists to signal to them her complete submission.

Chris turned and led them toward the bedroom. The other two men took Karen by the arms and put her on hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

Brian was the first to have a go at Karen. He got behind her and pushed his hard cock into her pussy. Chris and the other guy moved behind her to watch her pussy get reamed. Karen braced with her arms so she could stay in the best position for Brian to drill her from behind. She wanted to please the men and make sure they got everything they wanted from her. Brian hit her hard from behind giving her a good screwing and then he pulled out and told her to turn over, wanting to fuck her while on top.

Karen did as she was told, but as Brian moved on top of her, she saw he had a look of panic on his face and was starting to come. She wanted to save him and she pulled him forward until his wet cock landed between her tits. She slid the condom off and pushed her breasts together and whispered the words he needed to hear, "Fuck my tits, Brian, fuck them." She felt his hot cum flow up her chest and pool in the hollow of her neck.

Chris gave Karen a warm wet towel. She cleaned herself off and saw the other guy, the DJ whose name she never learned, was ready for his turn on her. He motioned for her to remain on her back, then put on his condom and mounted her. Karen pulled her legs up and spread as far as she could. He went at Karen hard and gave her a serious pounding. She was determined to keep her legs up and give him the best angle to hit her as hard as he wanted.

The DJ was rough on poor little Karen. He pulled her hair and squeezed her tits hard while his cock kept pounding her pussy. Karen gave herself over to him and she wanted to take all the punishment he could give her.

Karen also knew what he wanted to hear. As his pounding reached a frightening level, she whispered in his ear, "Do anything you want to me... pound me... hurt me." Those words were just too much for him and he immediately tensed and unloaded his cum in her. Exhausted, he stayed on top of her a little longer that she expected and she knew he was finished.

Karen wiped herself off with the towel and got ready for the next man to have at her. Chris laid down on his back and told her to get on top. Karen said, "Yes sir."

She opened the wrapper and put the condom in her mouth and easily slid it on for Chris. She got over him and slid down on his cock. She pulled her knees up a little so he could push as far inside her as possible. Then she drew herself up slowly only to descend again repeating the motion over and over.

Karen leaned forward to let her tits hang down and Chris took them in his hands. She would submit to anything they wanted to do to her, but now she enjoyed being able to serve him from on top and show them her skills.

She took her time riding him and their eyes locked like they had earlier in the day. They held their gaze and her undulating movements were pure love making. Karen picked up the pace slightly and dropped down on him a little harder. She could feel the tension building in her like a wave that was beginning to crest. She could see it on Chris' face also as his jaw tightened and relaxed with heavy breathing.

Karen slightly shifted the angle of her hips to tighten her hold on his cock as she rose up and relaxed for the drop back down, landing a little harder each time. She struggled to keep her focus on satisfying Chris and not her own ominous cresting wave.

Karen sensed Chris was close to orgasm so she arched her back slightly to put maximum pressure his cock until Chris gripped her upper arms and cried, "Oh god... Karen... Karen... oh god!" She kept her pressure on him until she was sure his climax was complete.

Karen kept moving up and then slamming down on Chris' still hard cock two or three more times. She came down the last time and pressed against him as hard as she could shifting slightly forward and back until the wave within her crested and broke. Intense pleasure washed over her like she had never known and her beautiful soprano voice softly sang out a series of descending "Ohs." The men stared in awe as she orgasmed longer than any of them ever had.

She recovered quickly and remained on the bed. In time, each of the men came into the room to give her a hug and a kiss and she could see they felt grateful for what she gave them and they had love for her in their eyes.

Karen laid in the bed regaining her strength and composure. She had never felt so relaxed. The door was ajar and she heard noises that sounded like Chris and the guys packing the last of their equipment and then there was silence and she was alone.

Karen got up and gathered her clothes and put them in her purse. She put on a white terry cloth robe from the closet and walked barefoot to her room. She got in the bed naked and slept for 12 hours.

When Karen woke up, she knew she was a changed woman. Her new calling in life would be submission, but she would never be owned. Karen she would use her power wisely and only submit to those whom she allowed to dominate her.

ds7035
ds7035
16 Followers