Kari Ramping of Hampton, Georgia

Story Info
Tall Black woman entertains bisexual Haitian men.
2.1k words
3.14
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Kari Ramping, a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy African American woman living in the City of Hampton, Georgia. This lovely and successful sister is taking the Atlanta Metro Area by storm. Originally from the town of Brockton, Massachusetts, Kari Ramping moved to Georgia with her family in search of other opportunities. Armed with her MBA from Northwestern University, Kari Ramping is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. The problem is that a lot of men are intimidated by a strong Black woman who has achieved success on her own terms. What does that mean for the love life of Kari Ramping?

Fortunately for Kari Ramping, she's the kind of gal who can make her own fun. When the locals can't satisfy one's requirements and demands, outsourcing is always a good option. If the Black men of Atlanta are too busy chasing White girls and other men to take care of a tall, sexy sister who is too horny for words, then a sister has to look elsewhere to have her needs met. Kari Ramping has fond memories of the Black men in her hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts. The brothers down there dig the sisterhood...

Stephen Pierre is a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Stephen moved to the supremely boring environs of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, because he had immigration problems, like a lot of Haitians living in the United States. Canada offers faster-tracked residency and citizenship to those who come into the country legally. Stephen didn't want to live like a second class citizen in the U.S. where he had no legal papers, so he embraced a new life in Canada.

Fast forward a decade, and Stephen Pierre has a Criminal Justice degree from the University of Ottawa, and does fairly well for himself. The Canadian government pays contractors fairly well, especially the ones with bilingualism, top secret clearance and a Canadian university degree, like Stephen. Why is a handsome, successful brother like Stephen still single? The only snag is that Stephen is bisexual, which complicates his life in the dating game. The world thinks bisexual women are cool, while bisexual men are universally despised. What's a brother to do?

Stephen and Kari used to attend the same high school back in their halcyon days in Brockton, but the two didn't interact much. They ran in different circles. Kari was athletic, beautiful and well-liked. Stephen was socially awkward, and hung out with the nerds, the computer science club crowd and the like. Stephen misses the old days in Brockton, but at this point, his life is in Ottawa. Brockton, with its colorful, vibrant people, shall remain part of Stephen's past...

After reactivating his social media accounts, Stephen began looking for old buddies from Brockton. Stephen added Kari as a friend, and was blown away by how sexy she still looked. The tall Black beauty was thicker now, with a bigger ass, and an angelic face. Stephen and Kari began chatting regularly. He learned that Kari lived in the town of Hampton, Georgia, with her son and daughter. Apparently, Kari works in entertainment management and runs her own business. Good for her.

Stephen found himself liking a lot of things about Kari. The lady had a lot going on for herself. Why was a hot Black woman like Kari still single? While browsing Kari's profile, Stephen came across a familiar face. That's how Stephen reconnected with his old pal Raymond Vincent, a tall, slim, dark-skinned Haitian brother whom he was tight with back at Massasoit Community College. As it turns out, Raymond and Stephen had a lot in common. Raymond has a son with his ex-wife Michelle, and considers himself a family man. The Haitian brother swings both ways, but he's discrete about it. Nothing wrong with that.

"Steve, my dude, come chill with me in the States," Raymond said to Stephen, as they chatted one night. Stephen was all for it, and he traveled to Brockton to chill with his old pal. The two bisexual Haitian men had a grand old time hanging out in their favorite metropolis. Stephen, who hadn't seen the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, in over a decade, marveled as to how much the place had changed. For starters, Brockton went from half White and half minority to mostly Black in just a decade. Hot damn, the City of Brockton became like Houston or Atlanta or Detroit! How about that?

"Man, I did miss Brockton," Stephen assured Ray, and as they hung out, they decided to look up their old pal Kari in the City of Hampton, Georgia. Like Stephen, Ray has sex with both women and men, and he's always fancied Kari, the mysterious tall Black beauty with the thick ass. Stephen admitted to occasionally masturbating to Kari's pictures. The gal looked hot in a bikini and she loved to dress up in fancy Caribbean gear. For Haitian men like Raymond and Stephen, women don't get any hotter than tall, curvy, dark-skinned beauties like Kari Ramping...

"Gentlemen, welcome to my humble abode," Kari Ramping said as she greeted Stephen Pierre and Raymond Vincent at the door. The two bisexual Haitian gentlemen were delighted to see their favorite tall and bodacious African American goddess in the flesh. Smiling, Kari hugged Stephen and Ray, and then gave them a tour of the house. Kari's two-story, four-bedroom townhouse is located in a nice middle-class section of Hampton, Georgia. Nice to see an African American sister doing well for herself...

"Kari, you look hotter than ever," Stephen said, admiring the hell out of her. Kari smiled, almost blushing, really. In the City of Atlanta, Georgia, old-school brothers love the sisters, but the new generation of Black men seem obsessed with White women...or other men. Stephen, although a switch-hitter, always struck Kari as the kind of brother who digs the sisters. Hell, Stephen's social media platforms are full of pictures of Tennis legend Serena Williams, whom he has been obsessed with for years. Nothing wrong with that. Black men need to start worshipping Black women again instead of chasing White females...or other men.

"Hot damn, Kari, I missed your sexiness," Raymond said, and he pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Kari grinned and kissed Raymond on the lips. The tall, slim, dark-skinned Haitian stud even grabbed her thick round ass, much to her delight. Stephen watched excitedly as Kari and Ray began to do their thing. Raymond propped Kari on the kitchen counter, and spread her thick dark thighs. Without further ado, Raymond buried his face between Kari's legs and began eating her pussy...

"Can a horny brother cut in?" Stephen asked, and Kari grinned at him and nodded, even as Raymond continued eating her pussy. Stephen came over and kissed Kari passionately, then caressed those big ole titties of hers. Kari sighed happily as Stephen began sucking on her tits. At the same time, Ray teased Kari's clit with his tongue while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The tall, bodacious African American dame was on cloud nine, and her favorite bisexual Haitian men were just getting started...

"The more the merrier," Kari said, and she and her pals Stephen and Raymond continued with their fun in the master bedroom. Kari found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Stephen ate her pussy from behind. At the same time, Raymond put on a condom and came up behind Stephen. Taking some lotion from Kari's nightstand, Ray lubricated both his dick and Stephen's ass. With a swift thrust, Raymond buried his hard dick in Stephen's ass. Hmm, let the good times roll...

"Oh yeah, eat my ass," Kari murmured, loving the feel of Stephen's tongue in her butt hole as he fingered her pussy. Stephen is a forthrightly bisexual Haitian brother who digs nice butts, female or male, and has no qualms about it. Kari was definitely in for a treat. The tall, curvy, big-booty African American gal squealed in sheer delight as Stephen worked two fingers into her pussy then added a third before twisting them around, hitting her sweet spot. At the same time, Stephen's tongue waded into the forbidden depths of Kari's butt hole. Let the real fun begin...

"Hmm, such a nice ass," Raymond groaned, and he gripped Stephen's hips and buried his hard dick up his ass. Raymond fucks women and men of all races, but he hadn't been with a Haitian man in quite some time. Bisexuality is not tolerated in the deeply religious Haitian community. Raymond savored every moment that his hard dick spent inside Stephen's asshole. Haitian dicks fit perfectly inside Haitian holes. It's what mother nature herself intended...

As the evening rolled on, Kari, Stephen and Raymond continued with their fun. Kari took a breather, and the two handsome bisexual Black gentlemen lay on the bed, smiling while watching their favorite lady. Kari went to the nearby washroom to take a piss, and when she came back, the tall and curvy African American gal was wearing a thick strap-on dildo. Ray smiled, and nodded at Kari while Stephen watched. Ray is a total top and doesn't let guys fuck him, but he's okay with chicks with strap-on dildos doing him. Some bisexual men have sexual limits, and that's alright...

"Come and get it, handsome," Kari said, and she put Raymond on all fours and lubricated his ass before sliding the dildo into him. Stephen watched them while stroking his thick, uncircumcised dick. Raymond groaned as Kari gripped his hips and began fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. He gestured for Stephen to come closer, and when he did, Ray began sucking his dick. Stephen smiled as Raymond sucked his cock. What an unexpected pleasure, to be sure...

After servicing Raymond's sweet ass, Kari was hornier than ever. The tall, sexy Black woman knelt before her favorite bisexual Black studs and grabbed their dicks. Raymond and Stephen grinned as Kari began stroking their dicks before taking them into her mouth. Nobody can suck a Black dick harder than a horny Black woman. Kari worked Raymond and Stephen over quite nicely, sucking and stroking their dicks before massaging their balls. In no time at all, Kari had both men hard as a rock...

"Let's fill her holes," Stephen told Raymond, who grinned before nodding at Kari. Stephen lay flat on the bed, and Kari straddled him. Grinning, Kari put a condom on Stephen's dick before sliding him into her pussy. At the same time, Raymond put on another condom and came up behind Kari. Caressing Kari's big round ass, Raymond spread her cheeks and then lubricated her with the same lotion he used on Stephen earlier. After lubricating Kari's asshole, Raymond pushed his dick into her backdoor. Time to get this show on the road...

"Oh yeah, ride me," Stephen said as he thrust his hard dick into Kari's pussy. Kari moaned deeply as she rode her pal Stephen. The Haitian stud had a big one and knew how to use it. Raymond gripped Kari's hips and worked his dick into her butt hole. Kari let out a piercing squeal. Anal sex is something which the tall, sexy Black lady enjoys but Ray's dick was huge. Stephen smiled sympathetically at Kari as he continued slamming his dick into her pussy. He knew how it felt to take Ray's dick up his ass. Driven by limitless passion, the three lovers continued with their fun...

"Hot damn I love your ass," Raymond said to Kari as he plunged his dick into the depths of her butt hole, causing her to scream passionately. Stephen sucked on Kari's tits as she rode him. Kari gritted her teeth, welcoming the wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain she felt down below as Raymond's dick filled her butt hole while Stephen's dick filled her pussy. Who knew that bisexual Black men are so damn good at fucking strong Black women every which way? Raymond and Stephen joined forces to fuck Kari silly, until the tall, sexy Black Amazon finally tapped out...

"Hmm, hot damn, fellas, I needed that," Kari said as she lay in bed with Stephen on one side and Raymond on the other. The two bisexual Haitian gentlemen smiled at their favorite sexy African American lady friend. Kari kissed Stephen and then kissed Raymond, and they resumed their fun. By the time the night ended, they'd gone through a whole pack of condoms and a whole bottle of lotion. Kari Ramping is a passionate woman and she's making up for lost time, thanks to her outsourced lovers, Stephen Pierre and Raymond Vincent. The passionate Black woman simply won't be denied, and that's more than okay!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers