Black MILF Into Bi Black Men

Story Info
Proof that not every Black woman is Biphobic.
2.1k words
3.32
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

For a while now, Professor Alissa Okolie had plastered posters about Black male bisexuality and the Down Low Phenomenon all over Howard University's walls. The campus LGBT groups were elated, but everybody knows that bisexual men don't hang out in LGBT spaces. The average bisexual man has a girlfriend or a wife, and that's his main interest. The average bisexual man might let a guy suck his dick from time to time but he doesn't want or need a relationship with the guy in question. For most bisexual men, love and sex are two separate things. Bisexual men make love to women and sometimes fuck men, usually with no strings attached. Women who are doing research into the lives of bisexual men need to understand this fundamental fact.

"Thank you for participating in my research about male bisexuality in the African American community," said Professor Alissa Okolie. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned Black British woman, a visiting Professor at Howard University in Washington D.C. by way of Oxford University, finished her spiel and looked at the students. In the Professor's apartment, located within walking distance of the storied Howard University campus, things were heating up. Trevor Jones III and his buddy Malik Kinsey, a pair of tall, handsome young Black men, exchanged a look. Professor Alissa Okolie is very interested in the Down Low Phenomenon and Black male sexual flexibility. What is this lady's deal?

"In my experience, Black women are the most biphobic group on the planet, y'all collect effeminate gay guys as friends the way some brothers collect Pokemon but flip out when a manly brother swings both ways," Trevor said haughtily. Malik nodded in agreement as Trevor said his peace. The two young Black men recalled the way a lot of Black women reacted with disgust and hate when a certain big-name Rapper and Actor came out as bisexual in the summer of 2021. Yup, the same Black females who have tons of girly Black queer male friends flip out when a masculine Black man likes both pussy and dick. If that's not hypocrisy, then what is?

"You are absolutely right," Professor Alissa Okolie said gently, and she sighed and nodded. The Black British female academic had been expecting such a response from Trevor because the Black community is notoriously biphobic especially the Black women. Nobody is more allergic to bisexual Black men than the average Black woman. The average heterosexual Black man doesn't give a damn what gay Black men or bisexual Black men are up to because he's too busy chasing women of all colors. Black women befriend and protect girly gay Black males while hating masculine bisexual Black men, and that's a damn shame...

"Trevor, I am not an African American woman, I am British, to me, bisexuality is as normal as heterosexuality," Professor Alissa Okolie said firmly. After a lifetime spent dating bisexual White men, Alissa wants to explore the flavor of bisexual Black men. No more Down Low bull shit. If Black American women don't want masculine bisexual Black men like Trevor and Malik here, then a freaky British sister like Professor Alissa is more than happy to take them off their hands. Lots of women hate bisexual men and collect effeminate queer male friends like accessories but some women are hungry for bisexual masculinity. Professor Alissa Okolie is definitely one of those ladies...

"Prof, I think you're hungry for some bisexual dick," said Malik, and the tall, dark-skinned and athletic young man exchanged dap with his buddy Trevor while Professor Alissa Okolie looked on. What Trevor and Malik didn't realize was how horny Professor Alissa Okolie was. A long time ago, the naughty Professor became addicted to porn, and bisexual porn in particular. After masturbating to a steamy all-Black porn scene during which a sexy Black female porn star named Lotus Lain got fucked by Mickey Mod and John Johnson, Professor Alissa Okolie decided that doing a three-way with two bisexual Black guys was her ultimate fantasy. The same way most straight men love lesbian porn, some ladies like Professor Alissa Okolie love male/male/female bisexual porn. Shit happens, for real...

"I am a humble Black British sister who pleads with you two fine Black American Kings to bless me with some bisexual dick," Professor Alissa Okolie said with a grin. Malik and Trevor exchanged a look, and they smiled at the naughty Professor. With a sexy wink, Professor Alissa Okolie began undressing, taking off her White blouse and Black Capri pants, revealing her curvaceous body. Professor Alissa Okolie looked like actress Pam Grier but she had an ass bigger than that of Tennis legend Serena Williams, and a porn star's confidence. Professor Alissa Okolie is seriously thirsty for some bisexual dick, the kind of fun that foolish African American deny themselves, and what she wants, she tends to get...

"Ask and you shall receive," Trevor said, and he got up then unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick ebony cock. Encouraged by his buddy's boldness, Malik got up and undressed, revealing his fit, muscular and dark-skinned body. Professor Alissa Okolie began to salivate as she beheld these two fine specimens of African American masculinity. To her, the Black man is physically perfect and White men, Arab men, Native American men, Chinese men, Indian men, Latino men and even mixed men don't even come close. Professor Alissa Okolie is thirsty for some Black masculinity, and she came to the right place...

"Damn right," Malik said, and he grinned as Professor Alissa Okolie approached him and Trevor. The two young Black men had been close friends and fuck buddies for a long time. They've hooked up with women, and with each other, but a threesome was definitely new for them. Professor Alissa Okolie had a hot body on her, for real. Malik and Trevor admired the naughty Professor's big tits, her curvy body, those thick thighs and that big brown ass. Black British women are something else if Professor Alissa Okolie is any indication, and the fellas wanted to see what she was made of...

"If you want it, come and get it, gents, I'm ready for you," Professor Alissa Okolie said, and she slipped her hand between her thighs, fingering her pussy before licking her fingers. Malik and Trevor went to her right then and there. Professor Alissa Okolie kissed Trevor and then kissed Malik before reaching for both of their hard Black dicks. The two young Black men grinned as the naughty Professor got on her knees and went to work. Not a lot of women can suck two dicks at the same time but Professor Alissa Okolie is a talented woman in more ways than one. Malik and Trevor smiled as Professor Alissa Okolie began sucking their dicks. Black academia has never looked so good...

"Oh nice," Trevor remarked, as Malik massaged his broad shoulders while they both got their dicks sucked by Professor Alissa Okolie. Trevor kissed Malik without fear or shame, and Professor Alissa Okolie looked up at them while fellating them. The naughty Professor's pussy just twitched with excitement and the fellas knew it. Malik and Trevor continued to make out while getting their dicks sucked by a hot woman, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world for them. After Professor Alissa Okolie got them both hard as pistons, Malik and Trevor decided to show her what she's been missing...

"Oh yes," Professor Alissa Okolie sighed, as Malik and Trevor laid her on the carpeted floor and went to work on her. Malik kissed the Professor and fondled her tits while Trevor spread her thick thighs and went to work. Trevor inhaled the Professor's womanly scent as he brought his handsome face to her crotch, then smiled. Without further ado, Trevor began eating Professor Alissa Okolie's pussy like a hungry man. The naughty Professor moaned and squirmed as Trevor worked his magic on her. That's right, Trevor, a manly Black man who happens to be bisexual is really good at eating pussy. Shit happens, get over it and move on...

"That's what I'm talking about," Malik said, grinning as Professor Alissa Okolie sucked his cock and massaged his balls while his buddy Trevor ate her pussy. The sexually adventurous trio grabbed condoms and lubricant, then continued with their fun. Professor Alissa Okolie found herself sandwiched between Trevor and Malik as the two handsome and masculine bisexual Black gentlemen showed her what they were made of. Malik lay flat on the carpet and Professor Alissa Okolie straddled him. Meanwhile, Trevor came up behind the naughty Professor and admired her thick brown ass. Spreading Professor Alissa Okolie's thick ass cheeks wide open, Trevor pushed his cock into her butt hole...after lubricating her of course.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Professor Alissa Okolie squealed as Malik rammed his dick into her pussy while doing the motor boat on her big ole tits. Meanwhile, Trevor pushed his cock into Professor Alissa Okolie's butt hole. A lot of mature Black women are said to have tight butt holes and Trevor wanted to see if this was true. Trevor smiled as he felt Professor Alissa Okolie's warm, tight butt hole grip his dick like a vise. Working together, Trevor and Malik established a nice, easy rhythm as they filled Professor Alissa Okolie's holes with their hard dicks. Time for this freaky, middle-aged Black female academic to discover the awesome sexual powers of bisexual Black men. Professor Alissa Okolie was on cloud nine as Trevor and Malik slammed their dicks into her butt hole and pussy. Even strong Black women like to get dicked down on the regular, and the naughty Professor is definitely no exception...

"That was fun," Trevor said, much later, as he lay next to Malik and Professor Alissa Okolie, after some stupendous sex. The Black female academic was gloriously naked and seemed to be glowing after getting dicked down good and proper. Malik caressed the Professor's breasts, and she beamed at him. Trevor was still horny, though, and Malik realized his man needed some attention. As Professor Alissa Okolie looked on, Malik grabbed Trevor's dick and began fellating him. Professor Alissa Okolie licked her lips while watching Malik suck Trevor's dick. Still horny, the Professor decided to help her student with his latest endeavor. Trevor grinned as Professor Alissa Okolie and Malik joined forces to suck his dick. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Malik, I want you to fuck my ass while Trevor fucks yours," Professor Alissa Okolie said, after helping Malik suck Trevor's cock until he was hard as a rock. Trevor and Malik exchanged a look, then grinned. Once more, they reached for condoms and lubricant, then everyone assumed their respective positions. Professor Alissa Okolie got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The Black lady's hairy pussy was dripping, she was that excited. Malik came up behind the naughty Professor and pressed his dick into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Trevor came up behind Malik. After lubricating his buddy Malik, Trevor pushed his cock into his ass. Time to get freaky...

"Oh damn," Malik groaned, and the young Black man sighed happily, loving the feel of his buddy Trevor's cock up his ass as his own dick filled Professor Alissa Okolie's warm, tight butt hole. Bisexual Black studs like Trevor and Malik love anal sex in every way, whether they're fucking each other, or slamming their dicks into the butt holes of willing, freaky women like Professor Alissa Okolie. Grinding her big brown butt against Malik's groin, Professor Alissa Okolie moaned in pleasure as the young bisexual Black man's cock filled her butt hole. Malik's cock filled Professor Alissa Okolie's butt hole so well that the freaky Black woman couldn't have farted if she wanted to. Meanwhile, Trevor crammed his dick into Malik's ass, fucking him good. Trevor is a progressive brother who doesn't discriminate, he fucks female butt holes and male butt holes with equal passion. Truly a progressive Black man right there...

As the evening rolled on, Professor Alissa Okolie and her students Malik and Trevor fucked like there was no tomorrow. They left no hole unfilled, for real. When all was said and done, the three horny Black sex freaks hit the showers to get cleaned up. Malik and Trevor got dressed, and thanked Professor Alissa Okolie, Oxford-educated Black female academic, for supporting the bisexual Black male community. The naughty Professor thanked her charming students and hugged them before sending them on their merry way. Professor Alissa Okolie is having an awesome time at Howard University. The horny Black female academic is on the lookout for handsome bisexual Black gentlemen and will experiment with many of them for, ahem, research purposes...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers