Karla with a K Ch. 10

Story Info
Karla sun tans after getting dumped.
3.6k words
4.54
3.3k
3

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, it's me Karla, Karla with a K. You don't know me? How about, hey, it's me, chopped liver. See some of you know a rookie virgin loser when you see one. The rest of you might know me as the one who got picked up and dumped by Katrina in 65 minutes. I know, it might be a record.

Now it's Friday morning and I want to stay in bed. I should watch a porno movie so I can figure out how to keep a date, but I need to move. Fine, I need my double Expresso coffee. But, before I go on, let the records show that I was stabbed in the back last night by Katrina. Here, see, let me turn around for you, there, you can see the knife. Katrina borrowed this knife from her friend Kitty. Oops, sorry folks, I didn't mean to stand up while dressed in such a skimpy manner. But you like my shoulders, don't you? OK, stop staring. If any of you readers let Brie know that my backside is as good as hers, I won't be mad.

Anyway, think of me what you want, but even fem boys, sissy boys or Tranny's have emotional feelings and Katrina pushed me over the edge. Right after she stuck that knife in my back. Should I turn around again?

So, that's over. Screw Kat. But how do I address the others? Suzie didn't do anything wrong, but I'm pissed about things in general. Lilly didn't do anything, but I'm pissed at her ex (Kitty). Brie didn't do anything wrong except get side kicked by Suzie and got a bloody lip. In other words, I'm the one who wants to get pushed around and Brie gets a bloody lip without even trying. Kitty didn't do anything wrong, except show up with that vixen Katrina.

I received multiple texts from unknown numbers. It didn't long to figure out who they belonged to. One number was clearly from Kitty. However, Kitty was more thankful for a private table at the show and for Lilly more than she was sorry about lending Katrina the knife she keeps in her boots. It's OK, the joke is on her. The knife is still in my back and I can't reach it.

The other unknown number was clearly Katrina. Blah, blah, blah, I'm sorry Sugar Cube, yada, yada, yada, please forgive Sugar Cube, blah, blah, blah, call me Babe, yada, yada, yada.

I was going to call Jessica and ask her if she could block certain people from the store's website, but I didn't want to deal with her either. Plus, after the way I ignored her last night, she might push the knife the rest of the way in. I'm sorry, Jessica would probably make a fine girlfriend, but I'm on a different path right now.

Those are my current problems of the moment. My problems to come will be that in that 6 days Lisa J will be flying in. Lisa J is arriving on Wednesday so she can rest up from her flights in preparation of a busy Friday and Saturday at the store. That is what I need to concentrate on. I squeezed my eyes and repeated over and over, plans for Lisa J.

So, what's my plan you ask? Well, I don't really have one right now. But, it's a beautiful and sunny Friday, so I did the only thing I could think of. I called the only person I'm not pissed right now, Terri, and asked if I could throw on a bikini and lay out in his back yard and get those tan lines I always wanted to try out. Terri said I could and that his girlfriend Merri works until 6 pm on Friday's so I had all afternoon.

I threw on my blonde wig, my cheap bikini and my silicone inserts and headed out. I covered up with a T shirt and sweats for the drive and headed to the other side of town. Right now, the important lesson I learned is that to never buy the cheap bathing suit, or at least an ugly one.

Terri, being one of the nicest people on the planet, showed me to a little patio deck off of a small room in the back of his house. The little den style room looked like such a nice place for a Man Cave or maybe a Book Club room for his girlfriend. Terri also supplied me with bottled water, sun tan lotion and a large blanket to lay on. Not a large towel, an entire blanket.

"So, you're not talking to anyone?"

"I'm sun tanning in silence today."

"No problem with me. You have all afternoon, stay as long as you want and leave whenever you want. I will be on zoom meetings with Investors all afternoon, so no one will bother you. But I have some info. If I can figure all these texts."

"What, that I'm a stupid rookie loser who can't handle rejection or keep a date satisfied?"

"Well, it's not that bad. Joey thinks you totally got screwed over."

"Joey is sweet and Joey has a huge cock. Mr. G is his Uncle."

"Miss Kitty Kat thinks you got screwed, but you should have known who you were dealing with."

"Hold it Terri. Kitty and Kat are two different people. Who thinks what?"

"The Kitten girl thinks you got screwed and that Kat might be the devil in disguise. Shall I go on?"

"Yes, please."

"Suzie says you were 100% screwed and she will take care of business. Suzie is hot, but she can be scary at times. And Lilly, well, Lilly thinks you should carry a baseball bat with you, but let's not listen to Lilly at this point. And something about wanting a knife back. WTF went on last night?"

"It was another show night, that's all."

"Alright, but all in all, I think you're winning 3 - 2."

"Thank you, but it's Brie who keeps score cards. What does Brie think?"

"I don't know, she's at the store buying a baseball bat. Look, everything will be fine in the long run. I have meetings to get to. Remember to flip over every few minutes. This sun is blazing today."

"Thank you, Terri, or should I say Terry today?"

"Funny. By the way, who is Sugar Cube?"

"Sugar Cube is dead to me. Why?"

"It sounds like Kat made a mistake and wants to be with someone named Sugar Cube. Sugar Cube must be an old flame of Kat's. So, my advice is to let it and let Kat and Sugar Cube be happy. Your time will come. Remember, flip over from time to time."

I'll address that WTF moment in a minute, but I first I needed to stir the pot a little. I sent Brie a text.

"Sun tanning in silence at Terri's"

I laid there and soaked up a bunch of sun rays and it was hot. It gets hot early in the year where we live and it was in full force today. I drank a lot of water and flipped over several times. I want a bikini tan line, but not a red one.

I guess I will spill the beans on my fantasy now. In my fantasy mind, I always dreamed of laying out and getting caught by nosey neighbor men. Maybe getting myself into a sticky sexual situation or a black mail situation. Well, that's a bust in Terri's back yard. He has a tall privacy fence and the neighbors are way the hell over there. If I was doing jumping jacks in the nude, I would be the only one to know. Fantasy deflated. So far, all of my fantasy's are a bust. What the hell does it take? Do I have to hire my friends and set up a fake situation?

My fantasy troubles were interrupted when I received a reply from Brie.

"Sugar Cube is alive! Yay"

"Alive, silent and tanning."

"Kat wants to talk."

"#*@&*%!(@^*&@"

"Be nice. Kat sorry."

I rolled over on my back and figured I should send a message to Katrina. I laid there for a few minutes trying to think of what to say. Words matter so, one needs to be careful. Just as my thumbs started to work the buttons on my phone, I heard all kinds of roaring noises. WTF is that I thought.

"Karla, I'm sorry, I forgot my lawn service team comes on Friday's. You can sit in the Nerd cave until they're done if you want. They're pretty fast and they won't be here long."

I scoped out the lawn crew and decided I was good. One guy on a riding machine and one girl with one those weed whacking trimmer things. My first thought was that the guy would be the furthest away from me and the girl would be buzzing right next to the patio edge. No problem. I'll roll with it.

"Thanks Terri. I'm good. Go back to your zoom meetings."

I rolled on my belly to conceal as much as possible, lowered my head and put my sun glasses on. Now, what do I say to Katrina. I should tell her that I'm sorry I ever met her, but that's not what came out.

"It was my fault. I over reacted."

"I'm POS Sugar Cube. Forgive me?"

"You dumped me."

"I know. Can I visit you to talk?"

"Not home. Tanning in silence."

"I'll rub lotion on you?!?!?!?"

"And then be with someone else?"

"I said I'm sorry Sugar Cube."

"Accepted. Friends only"

"Ugh, we'll talk later."

"When I call you."

"Hey there's Sugar Cube, how's the tan coming along? And do you know that some guy is driving a tractor around the yard?"

It was Brie. She took it upon herself to just drive over and drop into Terri's back yard. No wonder Merri has an issue with Brie, I would too.

"Hey Brie. There's a girl too. They have those weird weed whacky things. Here comes the stud, care to rub some lotion on my back? Rub it in good and shake your fake boobs."

"Sure thing, I'm just working on my timing to bend over and remove my shorts in front of him. There, was my timing good? Was he checking me out?"

"Yeah, he almost crashed. Oh, hey there. I'm liking those boots and those tanned legs. Bothering us? no, not at all, whack away. As a matter of fact, you can whack anything you think needs whacking. Do you need some extra lotion? That sun is strong today and it would be a shame if you can't go out dancing tonight because of a sun burn. Hey, watch out, does that guy know to drive that machine? Is he cutting grass or gawking?" Brie, cover yourself."

"LOL, it's not every house that gives him eye candy. Most people run into their houses when we show up. As you can tell, our equipment is loud. Anyway, I'm Cassandra, most people call me Casey, but you can call me KC. And I know a few things."

"Hi, I'm Karla, Karla with a K and this is Brie. And do tell, what do you know KC?"

"First, I know I need some of that lotion, secondly, I know this is the first time you laid out this summer and thirdly, I can see that you have silicone inserts."

"Is there a fourthly KC?"

"You can't roll over or stand up right now. At least not in front of Jeremy. You need to lay on your belly to hide certain secrets."

"You are very observant KC. Does any of that bother you? Do you think the Jeremy knows?"

"I could care less about your life style and Jeremy couldn't see what I see from this distance. All he can see are two petite bodies in bikinis. However, you should know that after watching Brie bend over and showing off her ass, he is probably steering with his boner. It's OK Brie, you can uncover. Jeremy works hard and deserves some eye candy."

"Brie does have a nice ass, doesn't she? However, if that boner belongs to you, we were just teasing."

"OMG Brie, did you just show some butt crack?"

"It was an accident. Did he notice?"

"I think so, he's headed around the garage where there is no grass to cut. I'd say we have maybe 8 minutes if we let him jack himself off, probably much less if Brie leans a helping hand. Oops, he turned the mower off. Hey, Brie, Brie don't run. Is she going to trip and fall? Does she know her top is slipping?"

"LOL, Jeremy is in good hands. So, do you want some extra lotion on your legs?"

"Only if you stand up and let me see your entire bikini package. There, that's so much better."

"Are you teasing a fem boy?"

"Oh, no, sorry if it sounded that way. I just, well, it's new to me."

"And a little exciting?"

"That's an understatement. Listen, I don't the language, but you said fem boy and not sissy. Is that good for me?"

"I may wear a plaid skirt shorter than you would wear, but I will never show up in a pink frilly dress with bows in my hair."

"So, it is good for me. It's too bad we are out of minutes."

"Brie, can I have another 5 or 6? You were saying?"

"How about you rub lotion on my legs and I just rub you? I mean, it's right there after all. You know wearing that bikini hides nothings, right? That was a risky move on your part. Here, let's sit together like this, just in case they come around the corner.

"We weren't expecting company today, but I'm glad it's lawn care day."

"Karla, Karla with a K. Do you know the guy who lives here? He is a very good tipper. But doesn't this bother him?"

"Terry is the best and very understanding. It pays to know Terry. Here, give me your left leg."

"I'm a little surprised that they are still behind the garage. Surely Jeremy has figured Brie out by now and he hasn't come a running and screaming. I wouldn't have thought of him as gay."

"Don't slap a label on Jeremy so quickly. He's a guy, so he thinks with his dick. And Brie, well Brie can be irresistible at times. Would it be improper of me to say this is the best hand job I ever had? You seem to know what you're doing?"

"Well Karla, it's a nice moment we're having here."

"Sugar Cube, please call me Sugar Cube."

"OK Sugar Cube. I think you like having your cock stroked with panties wrapped around them. These bikini bottoms seem to work about the same. What else does Sugar Cube like and how many minutes do you think we have?"

"Brie, 4 more please. Maybe I would like it if I had to lay on my belly to hide something else. Give me your right leg."

"Oh, we're going to make a big mess in your bikini, but the question is, if I get any on my hand, will you lick me clean? I'm sure you have tasted yourself before, haven't you Sugar Cube? Brie, add 3 more please. Jeremy, you OK?"

"He's fine and he's busy. Stop shouting at us."

"OMG Sugar Cube, do you think?"

"Yes, one blow job completed and Brie is holding on to the side of the garage. I seen the sparkle in her eyes when she got a good look at him. Again, don't be so quick to label him."

"Lift your hips Sugar Cube, you don't need these bottoms on. There, that's better. Now you can say you laid out in the sun bottomless."

"Oh, wow, and I can add that I got sucked off while I laid out bottomless in the sun. I guess sharing my seed is out the window. Oh, geez, sorry KC, but here it comes."

"Hmmm, you must eat a lot of fruit. Good boy, I mean good fem boy. Can you recover in 3 minutes? Jeremy and I have other clients to tend to, but I'm willing to hold them off if you want to trade off with Brie. What do you think?"

"A very nice offer KC, but I'm such a wimp at sex, I don't think I can recover in 3 minutes. Brie is the experienced one and I know nothing."

"Like a virgin?"

"It's embarrassing for me to admit."

"What if the tables were turned, would you have gone behind the garage?"

"Probably not, I don't know to treat a date or be a date. Does that make you mad?"

"Oh, no, not mad. Everyone starts at zero, but maybe it's time to take the first step? But, listen, I'm not complaining, it was everything I wanted and expected. I was trying to figure you out. Here they come, but your bottoms back on and roll over. And here, let me put my number in your phone."

Brie walked back to the deck and plopped down. Jeremey was on his mower and headed up the driveway towards the front of the house.

"Thanks for the lotion Sugar Cube. Brie, did my boyfriend satisfy your needs?"

"Boyfriend? WTF?"

"It's OK Brie, we have quite the understanding between us. We actually recognized you two from the show last night."

"This was a set up?"

"No, no, not a set up. It was a stroke of luck of that we ran into to you today. We were right next to a table last night with two dikes giving each other lap dances. Jeremy had a good view of Brie on her knees with her collar and leash. We threw is boxers out last night when we got home. But then, when we turned the corner and seen the two of you, it was over and it was on. I want my man to be satisfied. Brie, you can fuck Jeremy any time you want and Sugar Cube, I will be able for you anytime you want. And maybe consider taking my husband? He's good at that stuff."

"Oh, he's really good at it. We hope to see you next weekend during Lisa J's Meet and Greets."

"Hey, I seen those posters on the wall. We'll be there. OK, we running late. A kiss good bye Sugar Cube?"

Yes, I leaned forward and exchanged a peck. It was just a peck.

"So, Jeremy was all that?"

"Did Casey make that mess in your bottoms?"

"We should go before Merri catches us here."

OK, I laid out, got a tan, did not get black mailed by a nosey neighbor, but I did have some sex. So did Brie. I'm happy, but all my recent sex has been with wonderful girls. Still no Tranny sex. Maybe I should give up my cross-dressing efforts and go back to being Tanner full time.

Brie took off because of that fear of Merri thing and I stayed 10 minutes more. I should return a few more text messages. First up was Lilly.

"Big night last night."

"Suzie sells like sex sells. Mr. G happy."

"Meeting?"

"3 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm scheduled."

My next project will be to get Lilly away from Mr. G. I know she likes her job because she's good at it and she can dress all day long, but there must be something better out there for her.

I couldn't forget about Suzie. The Mistress of Hips.

"Big hit last night. Everyone loves Suzie."

"You at Terri's laying out?"

"Was. Terri jacking off to some selfies LOL."

"Stop by Pizza shop tonight?"

"Sure."

Now, what do I say to Kitty? All she did was sit there and get the lap dance of her dreams.

"You sleep with Lilly?"

"No. Joey. You OK?"

"What? Kat's Joey?"

"I was drunk. It was slam and go."

"Holy Moley. Does Lilly know?"

"No. Joey on his way over."

"WTF Kitty. Afternoon delight?"

"It's been so long. Come help me?"

"Why you need help?"

"I'm not drunk. I'm not what I pretend to be."

"Seriously? I'm in a bikini."

"I pay for speeding ticket."

"See you in 10."

"Make it 8 please."

This is just plain crazy. How is it that I just so happen to run into a couple from the show the night before while I'm laying out and sun tanning? And how is it that Kitty asks me for help because Joey found the slam piece he had been looking for? I mean, what am I suppose to do? Although, I suppose I can understand why Kitty didn't contact Katrina, because of the whole Joey thing. Well, I'm going to Kitty's place. I do know what I'm suppose to do, but there is a 50-50 chance that a guy, not a girl, might touch me. Of course, on the other hand there is a 50-50 chance that I will very close to a guy while wearing a bikini and I won't get touched. Ugh, sometimes the rules of being a cross dresser suck.

I grabbed my stuff, threw a quick wave good bye to Terri and ran to my car. However, this may be the one and only time I wear a bikini without pantyhose underneath. A bikini holds nothing in place and nobody wanted to catch me. Nosey guys from around the neighborhood, you had your chance.

End Karla with a K 10