Karla with a K Ch. 19

Story Info
Lisa J finally arrives in town for the Meet and Greets.
1.8k words
4.33
1.8k
3
0

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my former best ever employee Lilly looking at serious prison time for her recent crime spree, I had to hire Lizzie and shuffle my other employees around. I can't hold out hope for Lilly. The Judge just tweeted out that Lilly would only serve 6 months for playing Thelma and Louise over the beginner's ramp at the Skate Board Park, but she was looking at 1 year for stabbing Katrina with a plastic knife and leaving a red mark. Kitty was looking at 9 months for filing false Police reports. The Police figured out that Kitty would go to the Park and slap Tranny's around in her street clothes and change back into her tranny clothes afterwards. She would lay on the ground and claim to be a victim. The Judge said Kitty would have gotten 2 years, but the Tranny's refused to testify and they wanted to know what the visiting hours would be.

I just picked up Lisa J from the airport and took her by the store so she could look over the new staging area and the decorations. We have two days to make any changes and no more. The doors open for Lisa J ticket sales at 6 pm and that cannot change.

Lisa J was being a little bitchy about the set up, but I wrote it off as jet lag from her long flight.

"Well, OK, it's all fine. But what are those two big flat screens for?"

"I had to hire another film crew after Lilly became the shower attendant in prison. The film crew will have a camera on you at all times so the fans in the back can see you. Like a big screen at sporting events. But, don't be surprised if your sex tape accidently gets leaked while you're changing wardrobes at 10 pm."

"Hmmm, if it's sex tape # 12, make it at the 9 pm change and turn the volume up. I can act surprised."

I sent Lisa J and Tori into the back for a final review of all of the outfits and went to talk to Lizzie for a while.

"Hey Lizzie, I see you had a chance to spend some time with Tori. Nice butt. So, you're not a fan of fake boobs? I've never seen you wear any."

"As a trap who isn't gay per Google page 623,723, my cute dates should be turned on by my boyish chest because they are gay. But I'm not against those silicone monsters you wear. They look good on you, boss."

"How's that working out for you LOL? Listen, I've seen customers checking you out. Are you getting offers and cute dates?"

"Wow, a lot, this place is so much better than Kinder. But they don't understand the concept of how a trap uses her sex appeal to lure them in and make them suck me off first. They are very forward and direct about how I should be their slam piece on the first date. But I have a few possibilities on hold for further consideration."

"OK, sounds good, but I need to get Lisa J home for some dinner and some sleep. See you."

"Ah, boss cube, it's none of my business, but does Suki let you and Lisa J do anything?"

"No, China Doll. And by the way, the HR Manager approves of occasional nipple tweaking on the job if it helps lure in cuter date prospects. We want everyone to be happy around here. I better check on the wardrobe progress back there."

Well, well, well. I was shocked when I pulled the back room curtain open and found Tori on her knees in front of pure and wholesome Lisa J and she was sucking Lisa J's dick like it was her last chance to suck dick. I wanted to end this quickly, so after 7 minutes of watching I started to speak up. But before I could speak, my attention was drawn to the side by a lot of loud moaning. It was Joey the Bouncer and he was watching them and jacking off his wood. I didn't see him at first because his cock is so long that his body was quite a distance from the action and out of my eye sight.

My desire to keep Lisa J happy was so great, I let Tori work her magic for another 9 minutes or so. I knew when it was over. My precious Lisa J is quite the loud and vocal one when it came to releasing her nut down Tori's throat. Kim Hun from the Nail Saloon down the sidewalk called me and asked me what all the commotion was about. I assured her that Kitty had not broken out of prison and returned with her fake knife to cut people up. While I had Kim Hun on the phone, I reminded her that her little fem boy toy was looking good these days.

"Fem boy need food. Kim feed fem boy noodles. Fem boy boss lady give fem boy dinner break."

"Kim. I really happy that Lizzie has you in her life, but you practice safe sex, right?"

"Hah, fem boy sperm not real. Kim not Pg. Kim mostly swallow anyway. You see fem boy boss lady."

"Ah, Kim, do you know Tori? She thinks that fem boys seed is fake too."

"Tori #1 Blondie at shop. Kim hot for Blondie #1. Fem boy boss lady not tell."

"Bye Kim, see you in a few. Lizzie will be waiting for you in my office."

I want my employees to happy, so I told Lizzie she could take her dinner break in my HR office as long as she closed the door. Then I had to tell Lisa J that we had another 30 minutes to kill. When I pulled the curtains back again, I found Lisa J on her hands and knees with Joey behind her. Joey had quite the pace going and Lisa J was drooling. Tori was taking a video just off the side and fingering herself.

As HR Manager, I couldn't let this happen. I mean, the video is going to be shaking with the way Tori was finger banging herself, so I took her phone and steadied the camera. I was a little upset that my angel Lisa J was taking it like a boss, but it never hurts to leak more than one sex tape. And with 30 minutes to waste, I knew Joey could go that long. And then I shocked even myself. I don't know where this came from, but I asked Tori for a favor.

"Tori, I'll give into another one of your whims if you lay underneath Lisa J and allow her to drool in your mouth. I promise the video won't be leaked out."

"Sugar Cube, you can video your fantasy, but it's my phone, so I own it. Do I swallow her spit or let it roll around?"

Tori had no issue with that and laid right under Lisa J. And with Lisa J acting like a dog in heat, it was like a waterfall. I have another great video to leak, but I kept my eye on Tori's phone battery. I had to save some of her battery to capture Lisa J sitting on the store's toilet draining her butt and my experience with Joey's load, I need to save at least half of a full charge.

As HR Manager I was extremely pleased that all of my employees were so happy at the moment. If angelic Lisa J wanted some butt sex, she picked a good source. If Tori was willing to feed my spit fantasy, she gets an extra request and if Lizzie needs some dinner, Kim can feed her.

I was floating on cloud nine. If I had a cigar, I would put my feet up on the desk and light it up. I was feeling so good that I worked up the nerve to send Kim a text, even though she was right behind that closed door right over there.

"Video of dinner time?"

"Fem boss lady check inbox. Link sent."

It was my best day on the job ever, until Lisa J, Joey and Tori walked out of the back room.

"Hey Karla, I mean Sugar Cube, I love you and appreciate everything you have done for me, but I decided to spent the next two nights with Joey. I promise you can have me back on Friday and Saturday. Don't be mad Karla. I mean, you understand, right?"

I sat there speechless, but I sure was thinking and I was thinking about what it would take to break into the Police evidence room and steal Kitty's plastic boot blade? They left and Tori approached me.

"Sugar Cube, you look upset. Do you want to text Suki and ask for her permission to jack you off or something?"

"Thanks Tori, that's sweet, but go back to work and make sure Lisa J's outfits are perfect. I still have Suki's panties in my bed and your spit swallowing video. I'm good. Hey, are you upset that Lilly is up the river and doing hard time?"

"Oh, no, Lilly needed help a couple of times and that was that. I dumped her the next day. But, about my extra request, I've been a good girl for the past couple of weeks boss."

"Fine, when Lisa J introduces you as her valued clothing and gives you praise, you can step forward, take a bow, but only one boob pops out. But you must try to tuck it back in within 3 minutes, unless your nipple jewelry gets hung on your bra, in which case you need to tuck in back in with 7 minutes. Fine, you can talk a walk through the crowd, but you have to pretend to cover yourself. Be quick about it."

"It will not be quick boss."

OMG, I have heard that before from this girl. Finally, Lizzie's dinner break was over.

"Oh, hey Lizzie, dinner break over so soon? Good. Bye Kim, be sure to hello to Momma Hun for me. Listen Lizzie, since we keep our computers in the same area as your cash register, I'm putting you in charge of our website updates. And because you are new at it, I won't be mad if you accidentally leak out Lisa J's sex tape # 22 tonight. It will help with business. Ok, bye now everyone."

At least it has been 2 hours since I picked Lisa J up from the airport, so I can truthfully post that I don't always get dumped in the first hour. And I won't be ashamed about being dumped within 2 hours because I also have a photo of Joey's cock. One look at that monster and even the straight people would understand why Lisa J dumped me.

End Karla with a K 19