Karla with a K Ch. 18

Story Info
Karla holds a team meeting before Lisa J arrives.
1.3k words
4.36
2.5k
1
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Tuesday. Just a few days away from Lisa J's 4th of July Meet and Greets at the sex clothes store. The tasks for today were an employee meeting I called and a shopping spree for Merri as part of a bribe. I had to have a way to gain Merri's approval to allow her boyfriend Terry to attend one of Lisa J's shows as the Terri we know and bribery seemed just about right. But first, the employee meeting.

"Thanks for coming everyone. I have a lot to cover with you today so I'm just going to get started. First, some good news. The City of Hillsdale will be here Friday night to present our store with a diversity award. It seems that our diverse mix of tranny's, traps and faggots meet their criteria for the award. But, be watchful. I have heard that certain members of the City Council have the hots for Lisa J. Protect her at all costs. The City is also providing extra security and traffic control free of charge. We can all thank Tori for her hard blow jobs, I mean hard work for that."

"Next, I would like to introduce our newest cashier, Lizzie. Please acknowledge the team, Lizzie. Yes Tori, I agree that her jeans are two threads away from being Mom jeans. Maybe you can help her when you have some free time. Anyway, Lizzie will work the evening shift. Jessica will continue working the day shift until we fire her next week. Oh, hey Jessica, please hold all questions until the end, my time is short. And Mr. G, please remove one of your hands from Lizzie's butt. Thank you. Lizzie identifies as a trap and according to Google page 623,723 she is not gay."

"And I'm sure you noticed that Lilly is not in attendance today. I regret to inform all of you that Lilly is no longer employed at Gary's Sex Slave Clothing outlet. Most of you probably didn't know that Lilly and Kitty were working on their relationship so they could get back together. It seemed to be going well until Kitty caught Lilly and Katrina in bed together last night. Yes Joey, Lilly was on the bottom. No Joey, I do not know why your side slam piece Katrina did not invite you. Are you finished Joey?"

"Anyway, Kitty got pissed off and pulled her knife out of her boot and stabbed Katrina. No, Katrina is not dead. Katrina is having a Spa day down the sidewalk at Hun's Nail Saloon. But Katrina does have red mark on her leg and a small dent in her thigh. It turns out that Kitty's knife has always been a plastic prop knife. I know right, who knew. Anyway, Lilly and Kitty got scared and headed south."

"South? Are they escaping to Mexico?"

"No, they were spotted heading south on Main Street towards the No Roof Hotel. Word from the hood says they were going to sleep together one last time before they drove over the cliff like Thelma and Louise, except their cliff is going to be the beginner's ramp at the Skate Board Park. Well, I don't know what's going to happen Mr. G, the movie never made it clear how things ended up. Anyway, Lilly is gone so Tori, the back rooms, the dressing rooms and wardrobe changes are all yours. Can you handle it? Good, I knew I could count on you, but remember, with the extra responsibilities, you will have to reduce the amount of time you spend on you knees. I know Tori, it will be tough, but you can do it."

"And Suki, I am asking you to fill in for Tori as our Lisa J photo circulator and I will take over as the ring master. No problem? Thank you love. And even though I objected a few days ago, I will allow you to wear a butt plug for extra protection from our more aggressive customers. Tori can help fit you with a nice one."

"And in closing, Tori, your first challenge is Merri, she's sitting over there waiting. I can't say exactly what Lilly would show her, but do the best you can."

"I got this boss cube. A light colored Demin mini skirt, regular length, the 3-button red blouse, the black mega bra, black lace panties, cowboy boots and a black leather vest. Plain vest, no Suzie chains. If she wears the vest just right, she can get away with 1 button on the blouse. And sorry boss lady, no fishnets on those legs, this time. Sound about right Cube?"

"Team, it gives me great pleasure to introduce our new fashion guru and head personal shopper, Tori. However, Tori, I insist that you find some way to incorporate my beloved fishnets, even if means a second outfit all together. And then, please, get to work on Lizzie as soon as possible. I just received a message from Mom Jeans Monthly. They want to interview her and when they figure out Lizzie is really a tranny, magazine sales might skyrocket or they might go under."

"Ah, trap, please. Sorry boss, I know, shut it Lizzie."

"Merri, please follow Tori to the back dressing rooms and let the magic begin. And remember, this store is not the place to be shy. If you're pleased with Tori's selection and fittings, I hope you will consider a Free Pass for Terri this weekend. Anyway, go with Tori and have a little fun."

"Suki, please take a few photos of Merri when she emerges from the dressing room. No, not during the fitting process, when she comes out of the dressing area. Our Ad posters need to be dis-functional family friendly. Fine, one nip slip approved, but none of her bending over pulling her naughty and lacy panties up which shows her mega boobs almost touching the floor."

"Hold up boss Sugar Cube, I have an idea. I can pose Merri in such a way that everyone knows her bare boobs are hanging out, but her nipples will be just out of frame, if Merri, I mean Watermelon, would be comfortable with that. What do you think Watermelon?"

"Shut it Honey Lemon, I give the nick names around here. Merri is Kiwi. And I would suggest a higher angle on the camera to keep her nipples hidden from view, rather then blurring them out and a hint of her bare bottom should be visible. You OK with Kiwi? You can review the photos for approval before we send the printer and the entire world wide web."

"Thank you, Sugar Cube. Terri gets your Free Pass for Friday evening. And if Honey Lemon can think of a second outfit that allows me to wear your precious fishnets, Terri can attend Saturday afternoon, but I expect him to home by 6 pm. And no funny business with my man even though he will be a pretty lady."

"Great Kiwi, you are the best. Honey Lemon, take Merri and get to work."

"Come on Kiwi. Cherry Pie, grab that red leather halter top bustier, the one with the leather tie straps in the front and the back and find a shoe horn. LOL Ha, ha, LOL."

"What's so funny Tori?"

"LOL, boss lady Cubie has a boner LOL. Fishnets is Karla's trigger word LOL. Let's go ladies. Suki can handle that later, but LOL. Hey boss, can we start calling you"

"Shut Honey Lemon and put those thighs in fishnets one way or another."

The function of a HR Manager is never done. I had to fill out paperwork for Lilly's fake stabbing and get my toe nails made over. The Police report is very important to help keep Lilly out of prison, but my toe nails were much more important because Lisa J flies in tomorrow. My decision was easy, walk slowly to the Nail Saloon so my "fishnets" boner goes down. If I walk into the Saloon with a boner, old lady Hun will never let me live it down. And I can't take another lecture from her with her boney fingers in my face screaming things I don't understand anyway.

End Karla with a K 18