Karl's Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Fitting room sex with two of the teens.
17.9k words
4.86
16.3k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems the supernatural being or deity or whatever she was is more powerful but also more subtle than I thought. Being able to write new Rules for any new place I go is amazing and way more complex than I thought. Not only did the rules let me basically titfuck five gorgeous young teenage women but the same Rules I wrote that made me a Personal Shopping Assistant extends to my own shopping.

Just like with the teens I helped, I home in on the exact new trail shoes I know will fit me well. Luckily they are some of the ones out on the open shelves and on sale. A quick check confirms they fit perfectly. This is a far more mundane and boring use of the power but it'll be nice. Not as nice as playing with sexy women though.

With all of that in mind I figure some new clothes might be nice. Maybe some shorts that are more comfortable with my now permanent semi-hard to fully hard erection. My current shorts are fine but now I know I could get something a lot better. A quick walk through the men's section and I grab a couple pairs of shorts I know should fit well.

I know I probably don't need to but I head to the fitting rooms anyways. I doubt I'd be able to strip and try them on out in the open like I had the teens do repeatedly. It's a short walk anyways and there's a fairly attractive woman about my age folding clothes and monitoring the fitting rooms.

She has black slacks and a green store branded polo shirt. She's an athletically slender blonde with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. Judging by the shape of her chest she probably has some kind if basic athletic bra designed to hold her in place but not show off. My magically trained eye guesses she's somewhere around a C or D cup. Her name tag tells me her name is Ashley.

"Just these two." I say holding up the shorts.

"Pick any stall that's open." She says while still folding. She looks and sounds like she's overworked.

Nodding as I walk by I stop in my tracks. There's a glowing white box on the wall. I grab the clipboard out of it to see what it says besides "Karl's Rules" in big letters. The top sheet says the location is the fitting rooms. Grabbing the marker I write the first thing that comes into my head.

Rule 1: Personal Shopping Assistants can fuck customers they are assisting.

My brain locks up for a second or two at the missed opportunity. I could have had all five sexy teenagers back her for some wild orgy. I don't regret what I did, that was amazing, but I wonder what could have been. Wait! The pair of teens might still be out there. The line for the registers was kind of long.

"I'll be back. I have to go take care or somthing." I tell Ashley as I rush back out of the fitting rooms. I move about as fast as I can without causing a scene. Luckily for me I spot the ponytail of red hair and short soft spikes of black hair leaving the registers. They just finished up their purchases and are about to leave the store.

"Excuse me," I catch them right before they leave. I know that once they're out of the store the Rules for here won't apply to them. "I saw something I thought would look great on you. For both of you. Do you have time to try on another thing or two? Or do you have to go deal with your friend's sister?" I have no intention of letting them leave without more playing but I'm trying to be polite.

They look at each other, the slender above average height pale redhead with the huge breasts and the petite black teen with perky firm breasts. Both of them are beautiful.

"Umm, I guess we have time. Her text said something about their mom's car and moving something." The redhead says. "They won't be done with that mess for an hour or two. Right?" She looks at her friend.

"Sure, why not." She says with more enthusiasm than her simple words. "He's really good at picking things out and we had a lot of fun." Ahh, the kinky little exhibitionist who got to play with her busty friend liked everything. That makes sense.

"Great! I'm officially a Personal Shopping Assistant to both of you again. Follow me please." I use the specific title I made on the Rules for this sporting goods store. I can make up to three Rules on a sheet at a time and can freely replace them with new Rules. What's also interesting is that each place has a few different sheets for different categories. I'm still not sure how that's determined, I'm just assuming it has to do with whatever game the deities or supernatural beings or whatever are playing.

Some the Rules I can make are odd and it seems like each place has some kind of limits to what's possible with the Rules. On the employee sheet the three Rules are.

Rule 1: Karl can make himself an official Personal Shopping Assistant to any customers in the store.

Rule 2: Customers being helped by a Personal Shopping Assistant will try on and wear whatever the Personal Shopping Assistant suggests or recommends while being assisted in the store.

Rule 3: To assist in finding and trying on clothes Personal Shopping Assistants can touch customers they are helping anywhere on their body and may adjust any clothes they are trying on.

In addition to the employee Rules it also let me make three Rules for the location.

Rule 1: Personal Shopping Assistants may masturbate anywhere in the location.

Rule 2: Anybody being assisted by a Personal Shopping Assistant may be used as a Masturbation Aid by the Personal Shopping Assistant.

Rule 3: Anywhere a Personal Shopping Assistant is allowed to touch somebody, they can use any part of their body to do so.

The direction I was given by the insanely sexy being who gave me the power to make Rules was simple. Have fun, be creative and silly, enjoy myself. I definitely did that with all the groping, fondling, and public exposure of these two teens and their three friends. The other trio had to leave to deal with a pain in the ass older sister.

Now I get to focus on these two. I could pick somebody else, and I might do that too, but I really want them. After playing with them so much I wanted to do more to them anyways but couldn't with the current Rules. That's why I'm so excited to find I can make separate rules for the changing room.

"So, I never got your names." I tell them as I lead the pair of friends back into the store.

"Oh, I'm Kayla and this is Shannon." The short balck teen says. She's over five feet tall, but not by much. She's a slender petite young woman with long legs and a nice sized C cup bust of firm and perky breasts. She has a pixie-ish face with her short curly hair styled in soft spikes. Her milk chocolate brown skin is beautiful and a nice contrast to her friend.

The very pale Shannon is taller at about average height, maybe 5'4" to my 5'8". Freckles, green eyes, and long wavy dark red hair pulled up in a ponytail give her a stereotypical look. She's also a slender teen but with rather large breasts that look even larger on her youthful body. I know from earlier that she's even larger than she looks because she's wearing a sturdy minimizer bra.

"Kayla and Shannon. Nice to meet you again." I let my eyes roam over them. They are both beautiful and because of the Rules they don't mind that I'm looking at them. "I was thinking something like this for you." I pick out a pair of outfits for each of them that are similar enough to be fashionably matching but perfectly suited to their own bodies and preferences.

Shannon looks at me nervously, "Umm, did you want us to change right here again?" She's definitely willing to if I tell her to do that again but it's clear she'd rather not.

"No, I think with just the two of you we could go to the fitting rooms. There should be enough space for the two of you." I make it seem like the main reason I made them and their friends change out in public was because of space issues and not me wanting to strip them and fondle them in public.

Shannon is visibly relieved but Kayla the exhibitionist seems slightly disappointed. I lead them back to the fitting rooms where the overworked employee, Ashley, is still sorting and folding clothes while keeping an eye on the fitting rooms and helping another customer. She clearly needs some help but some guy who looks like a manager is slowly walking by tapping on his phone. Typical.

"I'm back and they have four pieces each." I tell the Ashley as the other customer leaves

"Ok." She says. "Oh! You're a Personal Shopping Assistant!" She says with surprise. "I didn't realize that earlier. Come and go as you please. If you need anything let me know."

"Thanks, but I think we're good. Besides, I don't want to pile more work on you. Seems like you have enough." I say as I lead Kayla and Shannon past her.

"Thanks. Yeah some help would be nice but..." she looks at the back of the manager walking away and just shrugs.

Once inside the large hallway with the half dozen or so fitting rooms I grab the magical clipboard to change the rules. I was thinking about it some on the way over. Weirdly, being able to fuck meant some things that weren't "fucking" would be off limits. Like fingering and handjobs and blowjobs, which is odd. I erase the rule about fucking customers on the location sheet and switch to the store employee sheet.

Rule 1: Customers being assisted by a Personal Shopping Assistant will perform any sex act asked of them by the Assistant as long as it doesn't harm them.

As I was writing it my hand automatically added the last bit. Not that I would try to harm them but it's good to know I have those guardrails. I also know from before that I can definitely embarrass people though. From what rules I can and can't make it seems the deity who gifted me the power to make Rules really likes public sex and embarrassment. I am absolutely for those too.

I put the clipboard back to the gentle pulse of white light. "Right in here ladies." I direct them to the second of the bigger accessible fitting rooms and follow them in. "Ok, why don't you get out of your clothes and try the new ones on."

Shannon looks nervously around the fitting room. It has a bench, hooks on the wall, and a low shelf. She watches me hang some clothes and put a few shorts to try on part of the shelf before staring at the still open door, "Are you, umm, going to close that?"

"Hmm," I pretend to think about it, "no, I don't think we really need to. This'll make it easier if I have to go get something else for you." Shannon blushes a little and hesitates while Kayla starts stripping. Shannon slowly follows suit but by the time the pale redhead is in bra and panties Kayla is naked except her shoes. She's on full display with dark nipples and pink slit highlights on her mocha skin. That and her firm C cup breasts.

Shannon is briefely distracted by Kayla's rapid disrobing, staring at her friends sexy naked body a moment before she finishes her own stripping. "Let me help." I say and surprise Shannon by grabbing her panties and quickly pulling them down. She squeaks but steps out of them as I pull them down to her ankles.

Squatting down like I am I get a great view of her pretty little pussy. She has smooth puffy lips that are very pale with a sparse dusting of light red hair. It looks like she doesn't trim at all but she doesn't really need to. It gives me an idea on how to start playing with her.

Dropping her panties with the rest of her and Kayla's clothes on the small shelf I stand up behind her. I pull her against me and give her similar treatment to earlier, running my hands over her exposed skin. Her breath catches a little when I slide my hand down over her mound and that's when I realize something sort of funny about how I worded the Rule. I have to ask before doing any sex act with her.

"Shannon, can I finger you?" I press my hand against her already damp pussy. It's kind of funny because I know what she's going to say. It's also incredibly arousing knowing she's going to have the embarrassment of agreeing to any sexual act I ask of her. I didn't intend for this to be a weird power trip but I'm definitely going to take advantage of it.

"I, umm, yes. I guess you can if you want." Shannon says quietly.

"Thank you!" I say cheerfully and I rub my fingers between her nether lips to get them slicked up with her juices before plunging a finger inside her. She moans as I add a second finger to her very tight channel. She feels fantastic, just like I hoped and expected she would.

Kayla watches intently as her friend is fingered in front of her. I catch her attention, "Can you help remove Shannon's bra?"

"Yes!" She says quickly. "Yes I can!" With me standing behind the pale redhead Kayla has to reach around front the front to reach the bra clasps. I don't think she minds since this puts Shannon's massive chest right in her face.

"Could you play with Shannon's breasts too? Maybe with your hands and mouth?" I ask the black teen as I slowly pump my fingers in the very tight and very wet pussy.

"I can definitely do that!" Kalya responds immediately. She fumbles with the four sturdy hooks in the back of Shannon's sturdy minimizer bra for a moment. When the last hook pops off she quickly strips the bra off and tosses it on the shelf.

She immediately replaces the bra with her hands under each huge breast. Shannon's almost 28H natural breasts are huge compared to Kayla's beautiful C cups. The slim milk chocolate color hands stand out against the milky white freckled skin as one friend gropes the other.

I start fingering her more vigorously, deliberately making her body, and huge breasts, shake. Kayla stares at the large pale breasts with their wide areolas and wide puffy nipples, both pale pink, for a few long moments before diving in. They both moan, one with desire and one involuntarily with pleasure, as Kayla starts sucking on her friend.

Grinning I curl my fingers to find that special patch of flesh inside Shannon's pussy that should give extra stimulation. The sudden loud moan and full body shudder tells me I found my mark. Experimenting with how I move my fingers I find a speed, depth, and pressure that seems to be extra pleasurable for the slim busty redhead. I love seeing women in pleasure so I love figuring out the best way to give a woman pleasure.

Despite her embarrassment, or maybe because of it, Shannon's breathing soon gets ragged as she obviously gets close to orgasm. Kayla seems to notice too and she starts kneading and squeezing the breast and nipple she's not sucking on. The petite young woman seems to be really enjoying things.

Soon Shannon starts shaking and tries to stifle her moans as she cums on my hand. Her pussy spasms rhythmically on my fingers, getting even tighter. Her legs go weak but between me and Kayla leaning against her we keep her upright. I do get an amazing view of the top of her rather large breasts shaking and jiggling firmly since Kayla is holding on to them so tight.

I hear a few quick footsteps and a feminine voice, "Is everybody ok back here?" She sounds concerned, which considering the muffled moans is understandable. Ashley, the employee at the front of the fitting rooms, comes into view with a worried expression that changes to one of surprise.

"Oh wow!" She exclaims, her eyes roving over both naked young women. "Umm, you're not supposed to be doing that back here." She says halfheartedly clearly enjoying what she sees.

"Oh it's fine." I tell her. "We're following the Rules for the fitting rooms. As their Personal Shopping Assistant I asked them to do this."

"Oh, ok." She relaxes and stares even more. "No problem then. As long as you asked then it's all fine. More than fine. Wow!" She pauses, "Oh, sorry. That wasn't very professional of me."

"No worries." I say. "They are very sexy. I bet you'd like to see more of them." Ashely looks surprised but before she can answer I start talking again, "Kayla and Shannon, can you please stand side by side facing Ashley so I can finger and grope both of you."

Ashley's eyes get very wide as Kayla does a half turn to the side, "Sure thing!" She strikes a suggestive pose to show off her sexy petite body. She leans forward slightly and arches her back to really show off her firm breasts. Shannon blushes and looks to the side as she stands there awkwardly.

I step behind the pair and put my arm around Kayla. I mirror where my hand is on Shannon and tease Kayla's pussy. With an ambidextrous skill I didn't have until today I rub both mounds before slipping a pair of fingers in each. I plunge in and out a few times before spreading both sets of lips open.

Kayla, with milk chocolate skin, has a clean shaven pussy with a little tuft of neatly trimmed curly black hair above her pussy. Parting her dark brown lips I show Ashley the hidden pink interior of Kayla's pussy. I do the same on Shannon, showing off her extremely pale puffy lips and untrimmed halo of fine red hair. Spreading her lips shows off a lighter pink pussy. Both are sexy.

Ashley opens and closes her mouth a few times with her gaze darting back and forth between the naked women. If I had to guess she'd love to be in my position. Or maybe with her head between one of their legs.

Running my hands up each body I cup two very different breasts in my hands. Kayla has firm C cups topped with dark brown little nipple and areola. I bounce her breast a few times to show the firm jiggle of her flesh before grabbing it and squeezing a few times.

Shannon's massive pale breast has a smattering of freckles dotting it with wide areola and wide puffy nipples, both a light pink color. Bouncing the hefty weight of her almost H cups leads to some significant jiggling and wobbling. When I grab her breast it's too big for one hand and my kneading fingers sink more into her soft flesh. She's about as perky as big natural breasts can be but they definitely hang heavily on her chest.

Ashley stares back and forth as I keep bouncing their breasts with Kayla continuing to enjoy showing off and Shannon continuing to look away while blushing.

There's a noise up front and Ashley jerks her head to look up front, "Oh shit! I have to go. Thank you! I know you didn't have to show me that and I really, REALLY, appreciate it." She gives one more quick glance at each woman before disappearing in a rush.

"That was fun! Wasn't that fun showing off?" I ask the pair. Kayla nods yes and Shannon shakes her head slowly no. The different reactions aren't surprising from them as they seem to have very different opinions about doing anything sexual in public. And sex in public, well semi public back here in the fitting rooms, is exactly what I'm thinking of.

"Could you both please strip me. And be sexy about it." I ask them.

"Sure thing!" Kayla turns to face me quickly while Shannon turns slower with a, "Mm hmm." Both of them pull my shirt up and off to join the pile of discarded clothes on the little shelf. They both press their naked bodies against me to work on my shorts before pulling first them and then my underwear off. Next I have all of us get rid of socks and shoes so the three of us are completely nude.

Right then a 30ish year old fit woman walks by our open door and stops to do a double and then triple take as she looks at us. She hesitates a few moments before she keeps going on towards another fitting room muttering something. I thought I was a bit of an exhibitionist but the thrill of being seen like that really confirms it. I already knew I'm a huge voyeur with a kink for public places and looking at blushing Shannon, women getting sexually embarrassed.

With all of that in mind I have an idea that puts me as the real focus for the first time since I started making the Rules. "Shannon, could you please give me a blowjob." I ask the busty pale redhead.

She's clearly surprised by the sudden question. She looks down at my hard cock, decently above average size and girth but not huge. "Umm, right here? With the door open?" She looks around nervously.