Karl's Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what that something is. I very specifically worded my last request for her to ride me until I tell her to stop. Apparently that means she can't physically get off me until I give the ok, which I don't want to do just yet.

Looking around, Shannon and the pair watching us are all still masturbating. I really want to play with Shannon and her big breasts more and I have just the thing for it. Kayla should like it too and serve as a nice distraction for her.

"Hi ladies," I say to the pair watching us, "do you want to see more of her breasts from the front or her bent over from the rear?" I point to a surprised Shannon.

The pair barely think about it responding quickly with luckily matching answers.

"Rear."

"Backside and pussy."

"Shannon, can you please stop masturbating and come over here." I look at the nervous pale teen. She stops rubbing herself and stands up. I get a similar view to the one I got of Kayla earlier. Long legs, flushed open pink pussy with smooth puffy lips, and huge breasts swinging seductively above me.

"Shannon, can you please kneel here," I pat the floor between me and the open door, "with your rear facing the door." She does what I ask, kneeling with her legs tightly closed and arms across her chest again.

"Great! Thank you! Now can you bend over so I can suck on your breasts. Can you make sure to give the door a nice sexy view as well." Shannon looks extremely embarrassed again as she bends over to get on all fours with her breasts swining directly over my face, which means partially over Kayla's face too. Looking down Shannon adjusts her legs to spread her knees wide and arch her back slightly to raise her butt in the air. I'm sure the pair at the door and anyone walking by are getting an amazing view.

Reaching up I grab a huge hanging breast. From this perspective they seem even bigger and they defintiely move different. I bounce them into each other, almost mesmerized by the incredible jiggling. I pull her down the last few inches by her breast, centering one nipple directly over my mouth, making sure the other squished against a surprised but happy Kayla.

My view is mostly blocked by smooth pale flesh as I start licking and sucking on her. Just her one breast is fairly heavy on me and I have to position it carefully so I don't smother myself. Even though I can't see it, im guessing Kayla is kissing or licking or doing something to the other massive breast since there are wonderful waves of motion traveling between the breasts.

Reaching out with my other hand I blindly find Shannon's leg and feel my way up her thigh. I get a slight gasp from her as my fingers brush her wet lips and then a moan as I start rubbing them. While I lick and suck on her amazing breast I start teasing and rubbing her pussy. I don't want her left out and I want to give the pair at the door more to masturbate to.

It's not entirely altruistic though, if it can even be called that. As I play with her pussy I not only hear appreciative moans from the door but moans and shudders from the pale teen herself. That means her amazing breasts shake heavily against my face and hand as I suck and squeeze her. Kayla's moans of approval add even more to the sexiness and I thrust my hips up slightly into the petite teen still on my cock.

"Ohhh fuck!" Kayla moans. "Fuck, that might be too much! I hate to say it but I might be too sensitive to go anymore right now."

I press firmly on Shannon's huge breast, my hands sinking into her soft flesh as I push her up just enough to be able to speak. "Kayla, can you be multi-orgasmic too? And be able to have and enjoy marathon long fucking and sex sessions? You too Shannon?"

"Yes, I can do that." Shannon says quietly while Kayla is a lot more vocal.

"Fuck yeah that would be awesome!" She half shouts. Apparently that does the trick as the petite teen starts rolling her hips so she can start fucking me again while still obviously sucking on her pale friend.

The extra stimulation is fantastic and my hands spasm on Shannon, one hand gripping her breast firmly so I can suck on it more and the other hand shoving a few fingers into her pussy. That makes her gasp and her breast shakes even more on me.

With that kind of positive feedback encouraging me I start fingering her even more, trying to show off to the spectators as much as possible while pleasuring the teen. Her quiet moaning and heavy breathing and shuddering all translate to near constant shaking and jiggling and vibrations in her huge hanging breast. Add in Kayla fucking me and the moans from the pair by the door and I can feel myself edging closer to another orgasm.

We continue like that for a bit, a few minutes or maybe more. I have no idea how long because both hands and my mouth are happily occupied while my cock gets ridden. All of a sudden Shannon goes from moaning steadily to quiet and her breathing turns to huge gasps. Her pussy spasms on my fingers as she shudders with sudden sexual need as she starts moaning loudly.

It's almost like how Kayla reacted when the pale teen licked her pussy or sucked on her breasts so I'm guessing it has to do with the black teen riding me. She's probably doing something that's magically enhanced to Shannon. I want to know what that is but I want to do something else first.

I was mainly playing with and teasing the busty teen kneeling over me but I switch from that to actively trying to get her off. My hand on her breast starts kneading her more firmly in a way she seems to like and my licking and sucking gets more focused on stimulating her wide puffy nipple. Those help her but are mainly for my own pleasure.

For her pleasure I stop trying to show off and spread her pussy and focus on pleasuring her as much as possible. Curling my fingers I find that special patch of flesh most women have and start fingering her in steady, strong motions. That does the trick.

Shannon moans even louder and starts rocking her hips up and down to help my fingers. I match her timing since that's clearly what she wants and needs right now to go with whatever Kayla is doing to her.

The redhead's pussy suddenly clamps down on my fingers as her hip motions became erratic and her moaning gets even louder. She tenses up for a few long moments before collapsing forward onto me as her pussy squeezes me in waves. I have to turn my head sideways to breathe so I don't suffocate under her bosom as her whole body twitches and spasms from the orgasm crashing through her body.

Even though I can barely breathe now, the feeling of her breasts shaking and heaving against me and feing her pussy as she orgasms pushes me over the edge again. Grunting again I haphazardly thrust up against Kayla and deposit another load of cum in her which triggers a other orgasm for her too. The three of us become a pile of people twitching in post orgasmic bliss.

From the door I hear three different sets of moaning women and a man's voices saying something about how sexy that was. I guess more people got to see that, which is very fun. I'm sure we're quite the lewd sight right now.

Shannon stirs first and she slowly picks herself up with a dreamy look on her face. I was perfectly content laying under the naked women. She slowly straightens and then sits back on her feet with her knees still spread wide showing me her sexy pussy flushed open and glistening. She caresses her breasts happily, momentarily forgetting where she is. As she looks around it comes back to her and with a slight yelp she scoots to the side and pulls he knees to her chest blushing furiously.

Watching us from the doorway are the pair of women, Ashley, and the middle aged manager looking guy who was walking around on his phone. All three women had clearly been masturbating and Ashley helpfully had a roll of paper towels she was offering to the others to clean up with. After wiping themselves down they leave to actually try on some clothes.

I didn't have a great first impression of the guy and he looks like a bit of a jerk but I try not to jump to conclusions. The first thing he says basically confirms my gut instinct though.

"Why did they get to masturbate to them but not me? That's not fair. I should be able to jerk off to these hotties too." He gets to enjoy watching this, which is far more than ever would have normally happened, and his first response is to basically whine that he didn't get preferential treatment?

"They get to masturbate because as the Personal Shopping Assistant I gave them permission to. You should know the Rules." I say to him with Kayla still laying on me.

"Well yeah, I know the Rules." He says with a hint of anger. "Of course I know the Rules. I just don't see why they should be able to do that if I can't too."

"Well, as the Personal Shopping Assistant I get to make that call and you don't get to masturbate in her. Period. Got it?" I say firmly as Kayla sits up and deliberately stretches, showing off her fantastic breasts and body. I know she's teasing him and I approve.

"Ugh, fine! Be that way." He's surprisingly petulant for a grown man. He turns on the blonde employee, "Ashley, you've been standing here wasting time. Get back to work or you'll be written up." That he was wasting time watching isn't lost on any of us but Ashley sets the roll of paper towels down for us and exits quickly.

"I don't need any assistance here. Don't you have work to do too?" I ask him pointedly. He opens and closes his mouth a few times before angrily stomping off. Kayla and I laugh at him and even Shannon chuckles.

I look up at the beauty still straddling me, probably because I didn't tell her she could stop yet. "What did you do to Shannon right before she came?"

Kayla slowly grinds her hips against me while she thinks. "Hmm, I think it was when I started playing with her breasts. I was just, you know, sucking on them at first but then I grabbed it and started playing. She seemed to really like it."

It suddenly clicks. Shannon has magical oral skills and Kayla got magical hands. I want to see that in action but to do that I think Kayla should get off me. I look up at the redhead teen trying to cover herself, "Can you bring the paper towels over? Thanks. Ok Kayla, you can stop riding me now."

With Shannon's help and a handful of paper towels Kayla manages to get off me without making much of a mess. She's so tight that only a little cum leaked out and a few paper towels cleaned me up. Now it's time to have fun with Kayla's magic hands and I think I know just the way to do it.

I stand by the wall opposite the door, "Shannon, can you please stand in front of me." I ask the pale teen. She nods quietly and moves to face me. "Can you stand facing that way." I gently turn her around to face the open door just as somebody walks by and lingers for a moment.

"Great! Now please back up until you're right in front of me." I help guide her back until she's pressing her slim body against mine with my hard cock pointing down between her tight little buns.

"Ok, last thing for now." I say as I reach around her with one arm, placing my forearm under a heavy breast with my hand on the other. "Can you please stand here until I tell you otherwise." She nods with slight confusion about what's happening. I didn't ask to do anything else because I already asked if I could grope, fondle, and finger her.

She rapidly realizes my plan when I slide my other hand around her waist and down to her pussy. She squirms in my arms a little as my fingers brush over her sparse light red hair and down to her smooth puffy lips. I circle and tease her clit before spreading her wet lips with my fingers.

Her breathing catches as I slowly push a few digits into her, bouncing her breasts heavily. They're big enough to spill over and I love holding them and watching them. From this angle I get to see and feel every bounce and jiggle, which is great because I start fingering her again.

Kayla watches her pale friend put on display again and her main reaction is to stare and obviously want to join in. Or at the least finger herself or something. Time to put her magic fingers to the test.

"Kayla?" I ask the petite black teen. "Can you come here and finger Shannon until she has an orgasm."

"Oh fuck yeah I will!" Kayla says enthusiastically. I remove my fingers from a nervous Shannon and shift my arms so I'm holding her up and in place with a hand gripping each rather large breast. I get to feel every breath and tremor jiggling heavily through.

Kayla stands in front of her friend and looks over her nude form before reaching out to between the pale thighs. I briefely thought I might have been mistaken about Kayla having magic hands when she gets a fairly normal reaction for cupping her friend's pussy. Then she slides her darker fingers between the pale pink nether lips and pushes a few inside.

Shannon moans loudly and her whole body twitches from the jolt of sudden pleasure. That's the reaction I was hoping and expecting to see. The pale freckled teen starts writhing in pleasure as her friend fingers her with orgasm as the goal.

I have to hold her tighter to keep her upright as she spreads her creamy thighs for easier access and goes weak in the knees. I even have to readjust my hands from grabbing her breasts to cupping under them so I can steady her slim torso too. This has the side effect of changing how her breasts look and feel. Now her wide areolas and puffy pink nipples are on full display and her breasts bounce and jiggle even more.

Shannon is so completely distracted and overwhelmed by the pleasure she doesn't even seem to notice the same pair of women stop to watch for half a minute before reluctantly leaving. They're followed a few seconds later by a guy in his early 20s who stops and stares, the shorts he was going to try on instantly forgotten in his hands.

"Kayla, can you play with one of these too?" I bounce the heavy pale breasts firmly together and we both watch them wobble together. I don't know if she'll get the magic hands for different places at the same time.

The short teen stares lustily as I bounce the huge breasts again. "I'd love to!" She says bringing her free hand up. The big breast is easily bigger than her small hand. It doesn't seem like she's doing anything really different or special besides firmly kneading and teasing Shannon's breast but the pale redhead's moans intensify even more.

I have to hold her naked body even tighter to keep her upright as she moans and flails under the dual extreme stimulation. Her shaking is rubbing her rear against my cock and her big breasts under my grip. It takes maybe half a minute more before her moans turn into screams of passion as she had a powerful orgasm.

She's so turned on and pushed so far that she doesn't try to stifle her noises or cover herself. Basically, Shannon has temporarily forgotten about anything embarrassing about the situation and wholly given in to the extreme pleasure. It's truly something to behold as her massive shaking breasts threaten to spill out of my tight grip.

Feeling her like this finally pushes me into doing what I wanted to do from the start but hadn't because it's going to be messy. As soon as I feel her climax crest and her reaction start to taper off I spin her around and deposit the shaking teen on the bench. I push her legs wide open and step between them with my cock leading the way.

"Shannon, can you let me fuck your breasts as much as I want?" Her eyes are mostly closed and she nods with that dreamy look on her face. Looking at her huge breasts I breathe out, "Playing with your breasts is going to feel so good!"

Shannon mumbles, "Playing... breasts... feel... good..." as I slap my cock several times against her exposed pale flesh. The feel of her and the visual of the shockwaves traveling through her soft flesh is amazing. She also renews her moans of pleasure after the third hit.

Not really thinking of that right now I squat slightly the get my cock at the right height and take a half step forward so my legs are pressed against her inner thighs. This means my cock is rubbing against her valley of cleavage between her massive breasts.

Grabbing each big breast I roughly squish them together around my shaft, almost completely enveloping it. The only part left is the head of my cock barely sticking out under her chin. The rest of my cock has the wonderful weight of her smooth, soft breasts pressing on it.

I slide back and forth a few times, loving the feeling of her as I slide between her bosom. She moans some too, which is great. After the first few movements to figure things out I start thrusting in long forceful strokes.

When I "bottom out" against her my balls slap her sternum under her breasts while my hips impact her big breasts. That sends them heaving up before bouncing down as I stroke back out. The feeling is incredible as the heavy weight of her soft flesh repeatedly compresses on my cock sandwiched in the middle.

This is everything and more than I imagined. And doing this with a sexy teen who naturally has a huge bust in a public setting like this all adds to the eroticism and my pleasure. That Shannon keeps moaning with me is another huge perk. Seeing her in pleasure turns me on even more and feeling her near constant moans vibrating along my shaft adds even more to my pleasure.

Because she has suck large breasts, 28H almost, I can hold them together and still see her sexy wide areola and puffy nipples bouncing along on her breasts. I am so incredibly turned on right now and while I rapidly approach my orgasm I stave it off. I want to experience this more right now and don't want to stop just yet.

As I fuck her wonderful breasts Shannon seems to recover from the powerful orgasm Kayla gave her but it's replaced by more moaning and writhing in pleasure. It seems like she's getting almost as much pleasure from this as she was from getting fingered.

All too soon I grunt again as my orgasm hits me. I keep fucking her breasts for the first few spurts but then I stop with my cock mostly covered by her and let her heaving breasts pleasure me. I make another mess over her upper chest and neck and in between her bosom.

Both of us are breathing hard although I don't think the pale teen had another orgasm. Before I can think about the mess too much Kayla, who was watching from the side, is there with more paper towels. She guides me to step back while she catches and cleans up my seed from both me and Shannon.

As she's cleaning us Kayla pumps my cock a few times for fun, giving me a huge spike of pleasure. She gets a similar response with rubbing Shannon's big breasts a bit more than is really necessary. It gives me a great idea.

Helping a shaky Shannon off the bench I guide her to kneel on the floor. I take her place and sit with my legs spread wide. Her nerves are at odds with her pleasure but she seems a little more curious than anxious about what's going to happen next.

"Ok Shannon," I look down at the pale teen, "I just titfucked you. Can you titfuck me now?" I'm looking forward to this and I hope it's as good as I imagine it'll be. I've never had anybody use their breasts on me like I'm asking this shy teen to do.

"Umm, yes. I guess I can, umm, tit... titfuck you. But..." she stares at my cock, looks down at her chest, and then back at my cock. "I don't really know what that would mean..."

"That's ok, I can help show you." I reach down to grab her breasts and getting a little moan. "Sit up a little more and get these above my legs." I squeeze her breasts and get another moan as she follows my directions. Once she has her breasts in my lap I close my legs on her slim torso to keep her nice and close.

"So you know how I fucked these with my cock here?" I shake her breasts to another quiet moan. "The idea is that you'll do the same thing but in reverse. Instead of me moving between them," another squeeze and another moan, "I'll sit still and you'll move your breasts up and down on my cock."