Karl's Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley recovers first as she looks towards the front of the fitting rooms. "Oh shit, I have to go." She looks at us, "That was fucking amazing and the hottest thing I've ever seen." She pulls her damp hand out of her pants as rushes back to her job.

The very fit brunette nods, "What she said. The only thing that could make it better is if I could lick your cum out of her." She suddenly looks slightly guilty. "Sorry, that was inappropriate." The weirdness of the Rules makes for odd interactions.

I wish I could make a new Rule that would allow that but I'm still buried in a bent over teen. Suddenly there's a glowing white light that flies into the room. Touching it makes it flash into the clipboard. Apparently I can summon in if I want to make a Rule but I'm in the middle of sex. I quickly jot down the last Rule for the location sheet.

Rule 3: Anyone who masturbates from Rule 2 may be asked to help clean up any mess made during the sex act.

Not the best rule but it's the first thing that popped into my head. The clipboard turns back into the glowing white orb and speed back to its holder.

There's more moaning and flailing from sexy little Kayla as Shannon kept licking her. It seems like even through her own orgasm and pleasure the pale teen kept on giving oral like I asked. "Kayla, do you want a break?"

The petite teen grips her breasts hard again and let's out a few gasping moans from another powerful orgasm before nodding her head.

"Shannon, can you please stop giving your friend oral." I ask. She immediately stops licking but stays bent over and panting. She probably needs to catch her breath for a few reasons.

Bending over I reach forward to cup her huge heavy breasts. Each is definitely more than a handful and I love the way they feel. I caress and grope them, teasing her wide puffy nipples. Little tremors run through her body shaking her breasts in my hands as I palm them again.

Backing up with a few slow, shuffling steps I use her breasts almost like wonderful handles to keep us joined together. Turning slightly I slowly pull her up and back, helping her stand up while keeping me firmly buried inside her. Soon I have her mostly upright and arching her back, like she the figurehead of an old ship but instead of on the prow she's on my cock.

Both Kayla and the brunette are watching us closely. Kayla is slumped back against the wall with her glistening pussy on display, which the other woman definitely notices too.

Looking at the voyeur I get her attention, "You said you'd like to like my cum out of her?" I bounce the massive breasts in my hands. The brunette nods fervently. "Great! Since you masturbated to our Sex Act can you come clean up the mess. Use whatever method you want." She stares a moment before shuffling over and dropping to her knees in front of us.

"Ready for it?" I ask getting an emphatic "Yes!" in response. "Ok, go ahead and start cleaning us up." I say getting ready to pull out.

She starts by licking my shaft and holding her open mouth there when I pull out. Because of the angle, my large cock, and Shannon's tight little pussy I pop out and bounce up and down as the brunette quickly leans forward to clamp her mouth over the smooth puffy lips. She must really like both pussy and cum. Or maybe the combination.

I personally don't really like cum. It's a fun sign of having lots of fun and I love having orgasms but I don't really like to clean up after sloppy sex. That's why earlier I sent each young woman off to clean herself after I came on them. That and the kinky thrill of sending them mostly naked and cum splattered through the store.

This is nearly ideal for me. I get to stand here with Shannon's slim sexy body pressed against me while I grope and fondle her huge breasts. All while someone licks and sucks on her recently fucked pussy to clean it up. That it's a stranger who watched the busty redhead get fucked adds to the kinkiness of the situation.

That's not lost on the teen in my arms as she moans and squirms with pleasure while trying to look away. I thought that maybe as she did more her embarrassment might lessen. A bit of magical knowledge hits me that changes like that will be incredibly rare. So Shannon is going to be blushing and awkward and embarrassed the whole time, which honestly just turns me on more. That also means that Kayla is going to stay a happy exhibitionist.

After a few minutes of more than thorough licking, and lots of groping and fondling from me, the brunette finally seems to think the sexy teen pussy is clean. Shannon kept twitching and moaning from our combined attentions, keeping her on the edge of orgasm but not quite enough to give her one.

Surprising me she turns to my cock and sucks me for half a minute until I'm clean too. She was not as thorough on me and I get the impression that she likes cock but loves pussy. I got less of a blowjob and more literal licking and sucking to clean me up.

"Wow, that was amazing! Really, really amazing!" She says as she stands up and starts fixing her clothes. "I would love to stay and watch more but I really have to get going. Thank you!" She quietly leaves to go try on her clothes.

"Wow, that was fun!" I say to nobody in particular. Kayla nods and grins and gives a thumbs up. The redhead in my arms gives a tiny nod. I figure I should do something for her since she was basically the main course there for a bit.

"Shannon?" She jerks slightly in my arms giving me a slight distraction as her heavy breasts jiggle in my hands. "What sexual thing would you like to do?"

"Umm, I don't know." Shannon says quietly. "I don't have a lot of experience. Just with the one boyfriend a bit before we broke up." She looks at her friend, "Umm, I really liked making out with Kayla so maybe that? And maybe playing with her breasts some? I knew she was beautiful before today but I never realized how, umm, sexy she is."

It's kind of humorous that she's still sexually shy and nervous after licking her friend to several powerful orgasms. I guess that really confirms my magical knowledge that doing something under the effect of the Rules doesn't change who a person is. Not that I doubted that anyways.

"Shannon and Kayla, can we all grope, fondle, kiss, and lick each other as much as we all want?" After the last Sex Act this seems sort of tame by comparison but it's what Shannon wants and playing with them will still be very sexy and fun, just a different flavor of fun. Besides, they've both already said I could finger them so that's still an option.

They both readily agree and I help Kayla stand up so Shannon can sit on the bench. Guiding them some I get Kayla to sit on her friend's lap, straddling her. Since Shannon wanted to play with her friend's chest this is a great position for it.

It's pretty hot to see the petite black teen straddling the extremely pale freckled teen. The contrast between rich milk chocolate skin and pale milky white skin is striking. It's also pretty sexy to see Kayla's perky firm breasts pressed against Shannon's huge soft breasts. I really want to play with them both but I want to see what Shannon does since this is what she requested.

In an unintentional show of cuteness Shannon is very shy with approaching Kayla, even though they are both naked. She basically nuzzles at the beautiful black teen and and hesitantly gives her a few little pecks. It's almost like watching somebody kiss for the first time, which is kind of accurate since Shannon probably hasn't ever kissed a woman before and it's clear she's very inexperienced in general.

To her credit Kayla doesn't push and responds in kind with little pecks and kisses. It's a very sweet and romantic little interlude for the pair of sexy young women. For this moment they are a pair of young lovers feeling each other out. That changes dramatically when Shannon parts her lips for a deeper kiss.

As soon as their open mouths connect Shannon's hesitant kiss turns into a deeply passionate kiss. Kayla moans in surprise and grabs her friends head with both hands as their tentative start switches into a highly charged make-out. I'm surprised by the suddenness but not as much as they are. Even the shy redhead seems taken aback by the intensity.

That doesn't stop them though as their kissing rapidly gets more and more frenetic. Kayla especially is getting more worked up the longer Shannon kisses her. Soon she's grinding herself against the pale teen under her. With a suddenness that surprises me they abruptly part, both of them gasping for air.

"Oh fuck, you're amazing!" Kayla looks with wonder at the naked teen she's straddling. "How are you so good at kissing?"

Shannon looks shyly to the side, "I don't know. I've only ever kissed two boys before now."

A sudden thought pops into my head and I know why. The Rule about making her better at certain Sex Acts basically made her amazing at anything to do with her mouth. Blowjobs, pussy licking, and now kissing. I bet her licking and sucking on someone's breasts would be amazing too.

"Didn't you want to play with her breasts too?" I ask as I stand right behind Kayla. "It can be a lot of fun to play with them."

Kayla takes the hint and sits up straighter. With me behind her she can arch her back a little and lean back against me. I'm sure she feels my hard cock poking her back. Reaching down I steady the petite teen with one hand and grab a perky firm breast with the other. Kneading it slightly and getting a happy moan is barely enough for Shannon to do the same.

She cups Kayla's other breast with her smaller hand and gives it an experimental squeeze. "Before today I've never touched somebody else's breasts." I let go of Kayla's other breast so Shannon can grab that one too. "But I really like it."

She gently kneads them a few moments before tracing her fingers over the dark brown nipples and areola. "They're so different from mine." She erotically rubs the mocha breasts against her own. "They're so beautiful." She's still flushed but focusing on the naked breasts seems to have somewhat distracted her from the whole situation.

"You should try kissing and licking them." I suggest. "They're a lot of fun and it usually gives lots of pleasure." I'm pushing her that way partially because I think it would be sexy anyways and partially to see how much of an effect the Rule will have on it.

Shannon blushes again and leans down while Kayla sits up more. Kind of like with the kissing, at first she just gives a few little pecks on Kayla's breasts. When she opens her mouth to lick a nipple the tentative motion becomes a very deliberate long swirling lick. That's followed up by an open mouthed kiss that definitely involves suction and lots of tongue.

Kayla again goes from enjoying the new exploration to moaning loudly and grabbing her pale friend's head. I have to plant a foot behind me and brace myself as they lean against me. Shannon's mouth and tongue take over as Kayla can't really do anything except hold on tight.

It doesn't take very long for Kayla to start gasping for breath as she writhes against me and my hard cock and grinds against Shannon's lap. The pale teen keeps going, sucking and kissing and licking like an experienced pro. I really want to join in but this is so erotic I simply watch. Soon enough the tiny teen sandwiched between us goes rigid and with a series of loud moans she orgasms from the breastplay.

After going rigid and flailing for a few moments Kayla collapses, falling back mostly limp against me. Shannon recognizes that as her cue to stop too. She straightens up with her face and neck pink from part flushed arousal and part embarrassment from doing that in a semi public place with at least a few people who walked by and saw her pleasuring her friend.

"That was more fun! Did you both like that?" I ask the sexy pair.

"Fuck yes! That was amazing! You're amazing!" Kayla leans forward to kiss Shannon, the planned quick kiss turning into a ten second long French kiss. "Wow!"

Shannon looks flustered still, "Umm, yes I did. Like, a lot. A really, really lot." She nods her head cutely and Kayla kisses her nose. It seemed like Kayla was interested in her anyways, at least sexually but probably romantically too, but now they seem like a cute new couple.

"Ok Kayla," I look down at the naked teen in my arms and lose my train of thought. Both of their bare breasts together are a wonderfully sexy distraction. "Kayla. Right. Your turn. What Sex Act would you like to do?"

Kayla thinks a moment before answering. "I think I want to ride your cock." She looks at Shannon, "I loved you licking me. That was amazing and the best oral I've ever had. Same with just now and my boobs. I've never come that way before. But I really like the D and after watching him fuck you I want that too."

Shannon nods, "I... I understand. He did feel really good. I think you'll like it too. And I'd maybe like to watch you. Both of you."

"I'm sure that could be arranged." I say as I help Kayla slide off Shannon's lap. There's a sheen of moisture around both women's nethers. "How do you want me?"

"On the floor. That's probably the best for me to ride you." She looks at the bench Shannon is sitting on, "That might work too but the floor'll be better."

I lay down at her request and look up at her petite body. Her slender legs seem longer from this angle and I can see her flushed open and dripping wet pussy. Also her good sized breasts. She is a beautiful young woman.

"Kayla, can you ride me until I tell you to stop?" I ask as I hold my larger than average cock pointing straight up. I'm not huge but I'm definitely a longer and girthier than average.

"Yes I can!" Comes the immediate reply. She quickly straddles my waist facing me, lines me up, and sinks down onto my cock. She takes me about halfway in with a moan before stopping. "Oh fuck that's good. Give me a moment, I've only done this with a few guys and they weren't as big as you."

She slides up and down a few times before sinking all the way down, impaling herself on me. "Oh fuck yes! Holy fucking hell that feels good!" She sits there for a few moments with her full weight on me, not that she weighs very much.

She looks amazing. My cock is stretching out her pussy, her dark lips tight around my shaft. Her little tuft of dark hair right above her clit. Her slim toned stomach leads up to her beautiful breasts. And a beautiful pixie-ish face with her short curly hair styled in lots of soft spikes.

There's a little sound beside me and I look up to see Shannon staring intently at us with her focus seemingly the juncture of my cock and Kayla's pussy. She has her pale legs held together with a hand trapped between her thighs and and arm across her large chest. She can't hide her huge breasts but she is effectively hiding her sexy nipples. We can't have that.

I'm about to say something when there's another noise, this time from the wide open door. A group of three college aged women are heading in to some other fitting rooms and stop and stare at the scene. They're all fit and sexy and while one grumbles something and keeps walking the other two keep staring.

"Hi ladies!" I say as an excited Kayla starts raising and lowering herself slowly on me. Her pussy is also pretty snug and I love the feeling of her inner walls and tight opening on my shaft. "Would either of you like to stay and watch? If so you have permission to masturbate freely. It's perfectly fine and follows the Rules."

They both look a little surprised but both start moving. The one with light blonde hair unties her halter top and unclasps the front of her bra to reveal sexy little B cups with light brown nipples. Then her shorts and panties get pulled down to her knees showing off a neatly trimmed blonde bush she parts with her fingers while grabbing a breast.

The one with the long straight brown hair pulls her stretchy skirt up and her panties down to reveal a pussy with a triangle of dark hair above her clit and rather long pussy lips. Her shirt and sports bra both get yanked up above her breasts, which are fairly soft C cups with pink nipples. She roughly squeezes and pulls on a breast, sinking her hands into her flesh before distending it up. Same with her pussy. She rubs her fingers across and in-between her lips to get them wet before grabbing one side and pulling. Clearly she likes it a little rougher.

Kayla's pussy twitches on my cock, obviously loving both their display and being on display herself. Shannon on the other hand has turned sideways and hunched over slightly to hide more of herself. That really won't do.

"Shannon, can you masturbate for us?" I ask the teen.

She looks terrified again and mumbles something but slides her hand up between her legs. "And can you show off your sexy pussy and breasts and nipples while you masturbate?"

"What? But I... OK. Yes, I can do that. I can show off my br... breasts and nipples and... and... my pussy." She says reluctantly. She sits up straight leaning against the wall and spreads her legs wide. She removes her arm from across her chest and instead props it under her bust to hold up her large breasts on display. Her other hand drops to her pussy and gently starts stroking her smooth pale puffy lips and her clit. The motions of her hand make her breasts constantly bounce and jiggle a bit.

"Ooh perfect! Very sexy!" I say encouragingly. She seems to like the praise but not the extra attention it gives her. I relent somewhat by looking up at Kayla's sexy breasts, "Ready to ride me hard?"

She looks slightly flustered as all three masturbating women look at her, although she's flustered with arousal. "Fuck yes I am!" She says before leaning against my supporting hands. She starts bouncing up and down on me vigorously, really pounding herself on me.

She seems like she's done this before and it feels amazing. With her petite body she can really slam down on me as hard as she wants, which is actually pretty forceful. Both the new watchers seem surprised at her forcefullness but for some reason Shannon isn't surprised. Maybe she knows her friend well enough.

I lay there and enjoy Kayla riding me as hard as she wants. She feels and looks amazing. Everyone gets to see her firm breasts bouncing erratically, her sexy lithe body moving over me, her pussy as she slides up and down my shaft, and they get a nice view of her toned rear bouncing as well. I get that plus the feeling on my cock and the weight of her sexy body on me.

She's really going at it hard and fast for longer than I expected her to before she shudders and moans as her orgasm crashes through her. She bounces on me a few more times before slamming down on me and rotating her hips to grind against me. The whole time her pussy spasms and contracts strongly, more than anyone else I've felt. She must be in great shape and do kegels or something.

I was going to try to hold off my own orgasm but Kayla feeling and looking so good, along with the three sexy women playing with themselves, is just too much for me. With my own moaning and some grunting I start shooting my load into the petite teen riding me.

Amazingly that seems to set her off again, or at least push her orgasm higher. She moans even louder while almost frantically grinding against me as her pussy spasms even harder on me than before. If I wasn't already in the middle of an orgasm I surely would have had another one.

Kayla suddenly falls forward against me breathing heavily. Her firm breasts are wonderful twin points of pressure on my chest and her pussy has lingering spasms to match my cock's lingering twitches.

Once her breathing steadies she tries to get up but all that happens is she lifts herself off my cock until I'm just barely inside her before she settles back down on me. "That is so weird." She says with her head on my chest. "It's like my body doesn't want to get up or something."