Karl's Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon nods and moans again as I give her puffy nipples a gentle squeeze. It suddenly hits me. When I said playing with her breasts was going to feel good Shannon, and the Rules, took it to mean her breasts getting played with would feel good. That's an amazing misinterpretation that I definteily like.

"Let me help show you." I say as I grope her breasts while squeezing them together around my rigid shaft. The freckled redhead moans some and then even more as I move her breasts up and down a few times.

Letting go of her breasts I take her small hands and put them where mine where and press then in firmly. "Ok, can you try now?" Guiding her hands up and down a few times before letting go. Not without playing with her nipples again and getting more moaning in return.

Shannon awkwardly holds her breasts together and moves her breasts up and down a bit, not more than a few inches. Given the size of them and my cock that isn't a lot. It still feels very good though and I love watching her breasts. If this experience has taught me anything it's really confirmed that I am definitely a breast man. I like all parts of women but breasts are my favorite.

The inexperienced teen continues like that for several minutes slowly getting the hang of it. It's very pleasurable and I could happily enjoy this for a long time but it's clear Kayla wants more action.

"Could I help her out?" The petite teen asks. "I've seen that done a couple times and I kind of know what to do." Now that's fun and really piques my interest. I look at Shannon who nods. I think she's happy to get some help but also nervous about what that will entail.

"Sure, sounds good. Kayla can you teach Shannon how to pleasure her partners? And can you make sure she gets lots of pleasure too." They are both surprised by the add on but with very different levels of excitement and embarrassment.

Kayla kneels behind her friend and reaches around to put her small hands on top of Shannon's. "It's really not that hard. You want to push your boobs together like this." I feel increased pressure on my shaft. "Hold your hands to make sure he stays between them." A minor adjustment of hands brings them further forward. "And start bouncing them up and down." She slowly moves Shannon's huge breasts on my cock. "You can even move your whole body to help with that."

"Once you have that down you just have to pay attention to him. How fast or slow to go. How tight you hold him between the girls, and how hard to let them hit his lap. Everybody's different and likes different things." Kayla is actually very good at explaining things and her guiding hands and motions seem to really sink in for Shannon.

"Ready to do it for real?" Kayla asks. Shannon nods and Kayla does something to her friend's breasts that makes her jump and moan before letting go of her to just watch for now.

The redhead starts working her breasts up and down my shaft again, this time following Kayla's advice. Not that it wasn't great before but this definitely feels better. Kayla gives her a few more bits of advice and the subtle differences add to the pleasure even more.

I loved fucking and playing with them both in many different ways but this is definitely one of the best things I've done today. Or ever sexually. Moaning with pleasure I lean back against the wall as the inexperienced teen gives her first titfuck to me.

Kayla watches intently and I'm not sure if she likes looking at me and my cock or Shannon and her breasts more. She definitely likes looking at us both. I can feel my second directive to make sure her friend gets lots of pleasure kick in. Still pressed against her pale friend's naked back she reaches back around to grab the big breasts in my lap.

"How about I help out now." She says after kissing Shannon's elegant neck. Her dark hands replace the pale ones and she takes over, titfucking me with her friend's breasts. The effect is immediate.

Shannon's hands spasm and grab my thighs as I tense up with renewed pleasure and push back against the wall. It's like Kayla's magic hands jolted electric pleasure through both of us. I have no idea how she's doing it but it's feels like she's groping, fondling, and generally playing and teasing Shannon's huge breasts while also using them to forcefully fuck my cock.

I feel her breasts ripple and bounce and jiggle against my shaft. Also on my lap as she repeatedly slams Shannon's pale flesh against my thighs. The heavy breasts send shockwaves into me and all around my cock. The titfuck went from great to mind shatteringly pleasurable in moments.

I honestly don't know how long I last before I start shooting my load and Kayla doesn't slow down at all, prolonging my orgasm and making a real mess of us. I don't care though as I keep moaning after I've emptied my balls on Shannon. Kayla finally slows down to slow but firm motions of the breasts against my shaft.

"That was mainly for your pleasure." She says looking at me. "Time for more pleasure for Shannon here." She kisses and nibbles again on Shannon's neck before pulling her up to her feet. I'm curious what she's doing and I'm blissfully happy with how things have turned out so far.

As the redhead stands up her friend makes sure she bends over so her face is a bit lower than mine. Her heavy breasts are hanging down against my cock. Which is magically hard again.

The black teen reaches around to grab my shaft and starts expertly jerking me off. I have no idea what she's doing but this is the best handjob I've ever had. And that's just what she's doing to me. She's making sure my cock bumps and smacks into Shannon's swinging breasts. Feeling her soft supple flesh moving heavily against my cock is amazing. Especially when I brush across her nipples.

Kayla waves her other hand at me before sliding it down Shannon's front so I see what she's doing. Looking past her Ashley is back outside and masturbating to us again. I didn't even notice if she was out there for the titfucking. Either of the titfuckings. She's definitely getting eyeful now though. Kayla looked back too and bent over and spread her legs following her apparently strong exhibitionist kink.

Kayla's hand disappears and a moment later Shannon moans loudly. Clearly she's on the receiving end of magic fingers at her pussy. She falls forward slightly pressing her huge breasts against me. Kayla doesn't let up at all and keeps jerking me off and hitting the squished breasts.

Remembering, barely, that Shannon has a magic mouth I tilt my head towards her beautiful freckled face. Her mouth is open with her ongoing moans so I kiss her. The response is immediate with her passionately kissing me back. She has an odd mix of youthful enthusiasm combined with knowledge and skill that comes from lots of experience. It's a potent combination.

With little warning the raw sexuality of both of them overwhelms me and I start cumming. Shannon's breasts get more messy as Kayla keeps working her hand on my shaft. She doesn't stop at all and my cock softens for a few seconds before perking up and shooting another load less than a minute later in time with Shannon's orgasm.

Kayla finally relents and I catch the teenage redhead as her legs lose their strength. The black teen stands up looking proudly down at the result of her skills. Ashley watches too as she cleans herself up slightly before fixing her pants. I guess she came as well, sometime during my mind-blowing multiple orgasms.

"Here, I brought you some of these." Ashley says holding out a pack of wet wipes and another roll of paper towels. "Just in case you needed them and, yeah, I think you need them."

"Thanks." I say from my seat as Kayla collects the cleaning supplies. Ashley hesitates for a long moment of staring before she leaves again. The petite teen is surprisingly good at cleaning us up, first with paler towels and then the wet wipes. It takes a lot of them but soon we're all squeaky clean. Throughout the cleaning up I notice the teens seem to be interested in each other more than just sexually.

Wondering if I could have fun playing matchmaker I quickly go get the clipboard. On the location sheet I erase the third Rule about asking people who masturbated to us to help clean up and replace it with a new Rule. It's kind of silly but that fits what the deity wanted.

Rule 3: Karl Is a trusted Relationship Advisor.

I put the clipboard back and return to the pair of teens. "Ok, let's try on the new outfits I picked out for you." The pair happily accepts that and proceed to try on the clothes I picked. They are all very flattering and fit them perfectly while also suiting their style. I make sure to ask their opinions about each other's clothes to gage their responses.

Kind of like with knowing what clothing would work on them I truly know that these two young women are very compatible in many ways and they would be great in a relationship together. It's very odd to go from thinking they'd be cute together to knowing they'd be great partners if they gave it a shot.

They get back into their own clothes and I finally get dressed again too. Somehow none of us look like we had lots of sex, which I consider another magical miracle. I look at the pair chatting happily about the clothes and figuring out which ones they can afford. While there is all kinds of attraction between them neither seems willing to make a first move. So I do that for them.

"Ok, one thing I feel like I should comment on." They both turn attentively to me. Now that she's tried clothes on and she's fully dressed Shannon no longer seems extremely embarrassed. "As a trusted Relationship Advisor I think you two would be great together."

They both stare at me and look at each other nervously as I continue, "You have similar worldviews and complimentary personalities. Mote importantly you both care about and respect each other. And you're both already romantically and sexually attracted to each other."

They look at each other speculatively. Surprisingly it's Shannon who speaks first. "Kayla... would you go out with me? And be my girlfriend?" She looks incredibly nervous but not embarrassed.

Kayla has a moment of shock. I magically understand she'd wanted to pursue something with her friend but until today she thought Shannon was straight. She also didn't want to make things weird between them. "Yes!" She blurts out, the fantasy of her crush wanting her coming true.

They kiss each other, which means Shannon's magical mouth makes Kayla moan and grab the pale teen's rear, her own magical hands taking effect. I watch them makeout a few long moments before clearing my throat as a sign that I'm still here. They break off the kiss with Shannon getting shy again but Kayla has a giant grin on her beautiful pixie face.

"It's always nice to see people get together." I say to them. "I truly believe you two will work out for the long term. Just make sure to listen to each other and and trust each other. It's cliche but communication is key here. You two should always feel like you can tell the other anything without fear of judgement." They nod happily and separate their bodies but still hold hands.

Looking at the beautiful teens and knowing how amazingly sexy they are I add, "And make sure to stay sexually adventurous. Try new things, new positions, new places, even new people. Doing fun sexy things together will deepen your relationship." They both seem somewhat surprised by that but they both nod their heads like I'm giving sage wisdom. "With all that don't get yourself into trouble. Have as much fun as you want but I'd hate for something bad to happen to you. You two should have only fun sexy times."

With that taken care of I mention something else that seems possible, "Oh, about your friend's sister," They both grumble at mentioning her, "I've been working on becoming a relationship and etiquette coach. I could probably help." I don't know that for sure but it seems plausible considering the wacky things I've done today.

"Hmm, yeah. That might be nice if you're willing to try." Shannon says thoughtfully and Kayla nods in agreement. They promise to talk it over with their friend and figure if I'm half as good at that as picking out clothes it would probably help at least bit.

Really done with them this time I let them go so they can go to their friends place. I have no idea if they will actually date or stay together but I hope they do. If nothing else maybe I broke the ice for them.

Ashley's still busy with what looks like even more stuff but she looks at me on the way out, "You're really lucky you got that Personal Shopping Assistant gig." She says. "I mean, I know you're really good at it but wow, are you lucky too."

"Oh you have no idea how lucky I really am." I say with a grin.

She looks at the pair of sexy teens walking away. "Yeah. Man, I wish I was good enough to be one too. Then I could help people like them and..." she trails off and sighs. "Oh well. Thanks for letting me watch and masturbate and everything. That was awesome." She looks at her pile of clothes that clearly got dumped on her, "Well, back to the grind now. Have a good day."

I say goodbye and go to the registers to buy my new clothes and shoes. I kind of go on autopilot thinking if there's a way I could help out Ashley with the Rules. She seems like a decent person.

I find myself at the exterior exit instead of the mall exit with the same kind of white box here too. Curious I pick it up and find the same Rules I wrote on the clipboard by the other exit. That's good to know. Looking at the first employee Rule I have an idea.

Rule 1: Karl can make himself an official Personal Shopping Assistant to any customers in the store.

Amazingly it lets me change it.

Rule 1: Karl can make himself and one other person an official well paid Personal Shopping Assistant to any customers in the store.

I put the clipboard back and get the pulse of white light. Immediately I head back to the changing rooms to find Ashley. The beautiful, overworked and underappreciated, blonde perks up slightly seeing me again.

"Are you here to help somebody else?" She says looking around hopefully.

"Yeah, in a way. I'm here to help you." I say.

"Well I appreciate the offer but you're a Personal Shopping Assistant. You don't have to do crap like this or deal with idiots like..." she trails off.

I finish her sentence, "Idiots like that manager from earlier?" She nods. "Well, I think you really know what you're doing so I'm making you the other Personal Shopping Assistant here."

"What! Really? Oh wow, thank you!" She gushes with excitement.

The same crappy manager suddenly comes over with some paper in his hand, "Ashley, this just came over from corporate. They want to offer you a Personal Shopping Assistant position." He doesn't hand the papers over, "Now I can't stop you from taking it but I would urge you to think about it for a while before making a rash decision. Where you are now, there's ample toom for growth but being a Personal Shopping Assistant severely narrows your opportunities."

"With a pitch like that you must really not want her to take it." I say bluntly. "Just give her the offer." I don't know what's in there but I bet it's good for her.

He grumbles at me but hands the papers over without explaining them, maybe hoping Ashley wouldn't entirely understand them.

She starts reading and her eyes go wide with shock, "That's the starting salary? That much per year? Holy shit, that's like five times what I make now even with some overtime! And automatic raises? I get to make my own hours? And I choose my own clients? Does this say my boss would be the VP of Sales? Of the whole company?"

She reads a bit more in shock and looks at her about to be former manager, "Why the fuck would I not accept this?" She pulls a pen from her pocket and starts putting her initials and signatures in the proper locations. "And it's effective immediately!"

"This is your problem now!" She points to the pile that was likely dumped on her by the manager here. "And remember that I report to your boss's boss's boss or something like that and you're not supposed to interfere with my work. If you dump shit on the others like this I'll consider that interference. Got it?" He nods meekly. Wow, good for her.

Ashley walks off towards a beautiful brunette who looks like another college aged woman shopping here. They talk for a few seconds before Ashley leads her to a rack of tops and motions at her first client. Looking around and blushing she removes her shirt and bra to reveal soft C cup breasts and light brown nipples that are quickly covered by Ashley's groping hands. It seems like this store is going to have lots of sexy public fun for a while.

I keep an eye on them as I walk towards the exit. Right before I leave she has the brunette naked and bending over while she feels her bare rear and gropes a breast. That sight gets her the first of I'm sure will be many people who walk into something while staring at what she does.

This time it's a middle aged guy shopping with a younger woman who looks like she could be his daughter but is probably his wife. He comically veers off the main walkway and walks directly into a support pole. Ashley doesn't seem to notice as she keeps groping her customer in the middle of the store.

Yep, I think helping out Ashley was a great choice.