Karl's Rules Ch. 04

Story Info
Learning the Rules, more stripping, and parking lot sex.
17.6k words
4.83
11.9k
16
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the mall I step into the warm, bordering on hot, June air here in Denver. It's a sunny cloudless Saturday afternoon and while the glare off the cars is still bright it doesn't really bother me at all anymore.

Walking quickly to my car I deposit my new shoes and clothes in the trunk. I figure it would be easier if I wasn't lugging them around with me while I have fun on the way to Target. I could walk outside to the store and enjoy the nice day but I want to get back in to have more fun.

Again walking quickly I make my way back to the same entrance I had my supernatural experience that started this amazing fun. The amazingly sexy deity or supernatural being or whatever gave me the ability to make Rules for locations. Three Rules of each type per location to have whatever sexy fun times I can think of, at least within the bounds of the Rules I can make. There are some limits to them I'm figuring out.

This time the only experience is the usual feeling of going from hot parking lot to air conditioned building. I head to the glowing white box labeled with my name, Karl's Rules. It's one of those angled clipboard holders and inside is a magical clipboard with different types of sheets for each location and what's basically a fancy dry erase marker.

Just to make sure I look at the Rules I made on the Location sheet for the mall.

Rule 1: Karl may go anywhere in the mall.

Rule 2: Karl may look at or talk to anyone as much as he wants.

Rule 3: Anyone will flash Karl at his request.

I had tried to make different rules to have more sexy fun but this is what I could actually write. I tried to write that I could grope of fuck anybody I wanted but it wouldn't let me put those down on this sheet. There's something different about every location and how much or little I can do at each place.

I start heading towards the Target and stop in the first clothing store I pass. It has plenty of beautiful women browsing the trendy clothing racks and I eagerly grab the clipboard from the glowing white box at the entrance. Every store has their own magically applied the a wall or window at the entrance.

I'm looking forward to playing here but when I try to write something down I can't. Thinking about different things I want to do I keep not being able to add them to the Rules. Trying to fuck someone didn't work. Groping and stripping and masturbating to others didn't work either. Eventually I managed to write down a very watered down rule for the location.

Rule 1: Karl may briefly brush other people's breasts with his arm.

That's nice but nowhere near as fun as every other store has been so far. I switch to the store's employee sheet to try to add a fun rule but I get a similar result with another lackluster rule. I'm sort of disappointed but also accept that this is just the way some places are so I keep heading to Target.

Trying another clothing store on the way yields similar results. Next is a store I'd really hoped to have fun in, the popular lingerie store with all the pink branded stuff. Sadly this place also doesn't let me do anything really fun.

The best I can do is make a Rule for the fitting room that the doors stay open when trying things on. It's fun to watch a few women change and try things on but it's honestly not as sexy since they're actually trying things on and not showing off. I use the general mall Rule I made to have a few women flash me though, which is very nice.

Leaving Vicky's somewhat disappointed I stop by the white box at the front and pick up the clipboard again to stare at it. At first I thought what how far I could go was tied to the size of a place but that doesn't seem to be the case. Or at least it's not the main factor. I stand there for a few minutes trying to figure out some kind of pattern when it comes to me. This is a game!

When I was chosen to be able to make these Rules I was told by the sexy supernatural being that I would be her piece in a game she's playing with other beings or gods or whatever they all are. I distinctly remember hearing what sounded like many massive dice being rolled as I was waiting before I was picked and I'm guessing there's something like that happening here. I have the weird experience again of suddenly knowing something I didn't before. It's like I got close enough to the truth that the knowledge unlocked.

This is a game and each location has random limits and filters applied to it. All sorts of factors go into it. Size, number of people, how open it is, shape of the place, who owns it, what the weather is like, time of day, and many more. Each place has its own leanings towards certain things depending on a bunch of criteria I won't ever know.

In terms I'd understand, every place rolls at least hundreds, if not thousands, of dice to determine what I can do. The factors or criteria for each place give what I would understand as bonuses and penalties to those rolls. So it's random with fixed modifiers specific to each location.

While that's all very interesting and makes sense now that I know it, the knowledge doesn't really tell me if the first stores were lucky or if the last few stores were unlucky. I guess I'll have to test more to find out. It's a shame about some of them being unlucky though since I was looking forward to having fun in them. Defintiely the lingerie store.

With that thought come another bit of magic knowledge. The randomness and any Rules I made will stay in effect as long as I leave at least one Rule on the sheet. If I leave a place with no Rules, then the location will reset. In a day or so I could go back and it would re-roll to get different, potentially better effects. With that nugget of information I rush back to the last few stores to erase all the Rules. Hopefully next time I come to the mall I'll be able to have more fun in them.

Feeling a little frustrated my stomach growls, complaining that it hasn't had food since breakfast and it's now mid-afternoon. Maybe I'm getting a little hangry too. While I want to play more I also want to get the few things from Target and get some food too. Thinking, and hoping, I'll get to have fun wherever I eat I head straight to Target.

At the entrance to the store I head to the glowing white clipboard holder next to the large red logo on the wall. I give this store a try and get some fun Rules on the location sheet.

Rule 1: Any body part exposed from flashing must stay exposed while the person is in the store.

Rule 2: Karl may grope any breasts exposed from flashing.

I tried to add a rule where I could masturbate but it wouldn't let me. Instead I found something else to write down for the last rule that was better. It's a bit odd and specific but it's what I could write down. I'm defintiely not going to complain about it.

Rule 3: Anyone whose breasts are groped continuously for at least ten seconds will give a handjob on request.

That really seems like it could somehow apply to more than just me but right now I don't want to figure it out. I want to go have fun. Putting the clipboard back gets the now familiar pulse of gentle white light. I grab a shopping cart and push it into the store, looking for anybody to play on the way to the kitchen section.

First up is a Hispanic woman who looks to be around thirty years old. She's beautiful with her trim but curvy body packed into tight black shorts and a tank top. She's fairly tall at about my height, 5'8", in regular sandals. She's pretty sexy and I push my cart over to her.

"Excuse me." I get her attention. Because of the Rules I made for the whole mall she is just slightly annoyed at me instead of the usual and entirely justified reaction of suspicion at being approached by some random guy. "I just wanted to ask you to please flash me." I look at her chest.

"Here? Right now?" She asks looking around the wide open main walkway by the store entrance. I nod. "Ok. Fine. Since you asked nicely." She has a scoop neck to her top that shows some cleavage and she pulls her tank top and bra down to reveal her sexy breasts.

They're maybe D cups with even, smooth light bronze skin of the beautiful Hispanic babe. Her nipples and areola are dark brown and fairly small. She bounces them up and down a few times, making her soft breasts jiggle amazingly.

Done with flahsing me she starts to leave but I stop her, "Excuse me, but I'd like to grope your breasts now too. They look amazing."

"I... oh fine. And thanks, I guess." She stands there with her top and bra squishing her breasts up as I reach out with both hands to grope her. They're wonderful to play with. I love all parts of a woman's body but breasts are definitely my favorite. Her are very soft and pliable and her small nipples rapidly firm up under my hands as I play with her.

Even though the Rule I just made says I have to grope her a minimum of ten seconds I play with her for more like a minute before requesting more, "Could you please give me a handjob."

"Right here?" She looks around, the nearby entrance has groups of people walking in and out on the busy Saturday afternoon. "You don't want to go somewhere more private? Or at least less public?" She looks down an aisle that would get us off the main walkway.

I look around to see most people slowing down to look at me groping and playing with her bare breasts and get a thrill out of doing things in public and so visibly. "Nope, right here is good." I answer while still kneading her breasts.

"I... but... Ok, fine." She looks around. It's odd, she didn't seem too nervous to flash me but is far more hesitant about giving me a handjob. She bends over and reaches down, with my hands still on her chest, to unbutton and unzip my shorts. She shoves her hand inside my underwear and pulls my hard cock out. I deliberately didn't help so I could see what she would do.

She gasps slightly from a combination of surprise and excitement at my larger than average cock. She moves off to my right and faces my side as she starts moving her hand up and down my shaft. I'm not usually one for just handjobs but I moan from the sensation. Holding her breasts and feeling them start to shake in time with her hand definitely adds to things.

She's surprisingly good at this and it takes me less time than I thought for me to start bretahing heavier. Having people walk by and stare probably helped. The exhibitionist in me likes doing sexual things in front of people and really likes playing with and showing off women's sexy bodies. I wish I could do more to show off or expose the woman pleasuring me but that's not really in the Rules right now.

Some people stop and stare, some people glance over as they walk by, and some people seem offended as she jerks me off while I play with her bare breasts. Soon my breathing gets ragged and I start shooting my load onto the floor. I grab and squeeze her breasts rather firmly for a few long moments before relaxing my grip to just holding them. Once I'm done she tucks me back into my clothes and zips me back up before standing up looking a bit embarrassed and flustered.

"Thank you!" I say happily. I give her breasts a good squeeze and shake to see them wobble sexily again before letting go. I really want to do more to them but I know that if I kiss or lick them, or touch her anywhere besides her breasts, I'd get in trouble. The Rules are kind if odd that way.

She nods and walks off with her bare breasts squished up on display and bouncing with every step. I decide to have fun and have every woman I pass flash me to get as many exposed breasts as I can in the store. Also to play with them all. I don't think I'll ask handjobs from everybody though.

On the way to the kitchen section I get the pleasure of groping and leaving exposed a couple of younger college age women, a teenager, three different women in their thirties, a woman in her late forties in better shape than the previous three, a mid twenties very athletic woman, and a very embarrassed group of three more college age looking women. All of them beautiful and sexy with varying sizes and shapes of breasts with different skin tones from fairly pale to golden bronze to dark chocolate. All of them got groped at least a bit and all of them are now getting attention from other people. That last one is just staring though. Nobody else is allowed to touch them with the Rules but everybody gets a free show.

The aisle with the stuff I want is empty so I quickly find the few things I want without any distractions. It's amazing and silly what we get used to having, even just specific utensils like a certain whisk or spatula. My ex understandably took her stuff with her when we split and I'm getting the things of hers I got used to having. Our breakup was amicable, we just weren't romantically compatible. Sexually we were very compatible but that can only take a relationship so far.

As the last of my small pile of selections goes into the basket a larger, somewhat plump, lightly tanned blonde woman in her early thirties turns down the aisle. She has a simple T-shirt and plain shorts with running shoes and a partially full cart, clearly shopping for a family. She's another beauty and her larger size seems to have gone on her proportionally, giving her a large rear and ample bosom.

"Excuse me, could you please flash me?" I ask her.

"Sure!" With almost no hesitation she unhooks her bra under her shirt and strips both garments. She waves them in the air while dancing/bouncing in place and twirling in a circle. That's very surprising and it does amazing things for her rather large soft breasts. She has wide light brown areolas and thick enough nipples she must have some really good padding in her bra to hide them.

"Wow!" I say as she stops, a bit of a flush creeping on her neck. "That was impressive! And sexy!"

"That was fun! I haven't really done that much since my sorority days and not at all since I had my kid." She pauses and look at me, "Isn't that the way you're supposed to flash people. I mean really flash them and not just a quick peek?"

I grab her large breasts, my fingers sinking into her soft flesh as I start groping her. She actually gives a happy little hum. "Umm, that's not what everybody does but it's definitely one of the best flashes I've ever seen." She seems to take that as a compliment as I knead and squish her chest. She probably had big breasts in her college years but with her added weight they are pretty big. They are probably a lot softer and hang down heavier than they used to. They're still really sexy and lots of fun to play with.

While I play with her I ask a few questions, "Did you flash people a lot in college?"

"Oh yeah, almost every party." She says happily remembering her past. "Or at games. Or on the way to games. Tailgating. In class a few times. It was fun!" She looks down at me playing with her. "Mmm, that feels good."

"Wow, you must've been quite the party girl in college." She nods. Since it's definitely been over ten seconds I add, "Hey, could you give me a handjob?"

"Sure! I did that a lot in college too!" I have to let go of her breasts as she kneels in front of me. I'm excited to see what this former party animal is going to do to me as she quickly gets my shorts undone and my cock out in the open. She happily grabs my shaft and jerks me a few times before gathering some spit in her hand as lube. She works her wet hand on my cock, sliding back and forth a few times to get started.

Surprising me she slaps my hard member against each of her large soft breasts a few times. Clearly she thinks that's part of giving a handjob and I'm not going to stop her. She alternates a few times between stroking me and slapping me against her breasts again, sending small shockwaves through her big soft hanging breasts.

Finished warming up she starts jerking me off in earnest. It's clear she's done this a lot and I'm the happy recipient of all that experience. I have to grab my shopping cart to steady myself as she pleasures me. She even starts playing with her own breasts as a visual aide, which I definitely appreciate.

Surprising me again she reaches under a big hanging breast and props it up to show it off for me. Then she leans forward so the head of my cock bumps and brushes against her smooth soft flesh as she works my shaft. The result is lots more pleasure for me and the amazing view of her big breasts rippling and jiggling with the motion of my cock. I personally think this is a bit beyond a handjob but it's clearly part of one to her and I'm not going to say anything to stop this.

I try to hold off on my orgasm as long as possible to extend the pleasure but she also seems to be trying her best here, and her best feels really good. Looks amazing too with her breasts bouncing around. When I finally start grunting and moaning again as I orgasm she squeezes me a little tighter and almost frantically works my cock against her bare breast. She keeps me there and aims my cum to splatter all over her chest to her happy hums and slight moans.

She keeps going to prolong things until I stop spurting on her. Smiling broadly she slaps my somewhat sloppy cock against her other breast and wipes me on it to kind of clean it off. More surprises, she licks my cock and sucks on my softening member to clean it off even more. Even though I just came I magically get hard again, giving her a surprise this time.

"Oh fuck, I wish I could do more to this right now." She says staring at my groin. She glances down at her cum splattered breasts, "Damn that was fun! I haven't done that in a while and I miss it. Women are fun and all but I miss playing with a nice cock. And you have a really nice cock." She squeezes it again before tucking it back into my underwear and shorts.

"Thank you," I look down at her, "that was awesome. You're really good at that and really sexy."

"Aww, thanks." She looks down, "I've put on weight the last few years but at least it gave me these." She bounces her big breasts before standing up. "That and having my kid. I gained two cup sizes during pregnancy."

She digs in her purse and pulls out a couple of napkins and a wet wipe to clean herself off. "Don't want to drip on things." She says as I watch her. It seems she cares more about that than having a sloppy mess on her chest. "Thanks for the fun!" She drapes her shirt and bra on her purse and waves at me as she walks away with a spring in her step.

I stare after her and watch her breasts bounce wonderfully as she turns the corner and keeps shopping. It's kind of bizarre but amazing. I guess not everybody is going to be embarrassed by having to do things in public. Some people clearly love it as much or more than I do.

Shaking my head I leave the aisle and mosey towards the registers having more fun on the way. A mid twenties fit woman, a chatting pair of women in their late thirties, and another plumper woman. Again, all beautiful and sexy as I have them flash me and I play with their breasts. And all of them left to shop partially exposed.

By the registers in the clothing section I see a slender brunette teen with a fitted T-shirt and matching skirt. She's poking her phone with a sulking scowl on her otherwise beautiful face. Her clothing, style, looks, and posture immediately make me think she is a privileged, spoiled teen. When I ask her to flash me she rolls her eyes and makes an, "Ugh!" sound in a way that adds to my first impression.

She surprises me by turning around, flipping up her skirt, and bending over to moon me. She has fitted lace panties that show off her taut rear. I never thought about having women flashing anything other than breasts but now my mind is filling with possibilities.

As she stands up and starts tucking her skirt into its waistband to keep her backside exposed I stop her, "Could you do that again but flash me more of you instead of just your panties?"