Karl's Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after that she moans and screams in pleasure as her already tight pussy spasms again, clamping down on my cock in waves as her orgasm hits her. I keep fucking her through it until I start shooting my load a few moments later. This time I slam home and let my spurting cock blast all of my cum deep inside her. She seems to like that as her moans get louder again before she collapses down, resting her face on the floor with me holding her rear up and against my hips.

Both couples watching seemed to really like the show. After a few more moments of deep breaths the teen motions me to pull out, which I do. She quickly shifts so she's sitting on the back of the big SUV with her legs dangling over the bumper. She spreads her legs wide to show off her pussy leaking my cum again, mainly for the "old family friend" but also for the random people. Seems like she's getting into that some. I also told her to show off so that's probably part of it too.

"Are you looking?" She demands of the guy. She scoots back slightly, "When you have to get the carpet cleaned and every time you look back here I want you to think about how the mess was made." She has a pretty mean streak but in this case I'm OK with who it's being directed at. It's also pretty hot that she's showing off so much in public again.

I hand her the guys shorts to clean up the last bit again after she plays with herself a little to make sure she makes a nice sloppy mess in the car. She wipes herself off as I look at the couples. "Hey, she's going to ride me now. Want to see her front or back?"

Three say "front" while one says "back" so front it is. I lay down lengthwise in the car next to the teen with my head toward the open back door. I make sure to avoid the mess she deliberately made on the other side.

"Ok, get on me and take my cock back inside your amazing pussy. You want me to and you still think this is all your idea." I tell her, guiding her to face me. I definitely want to see, play with, kiss, and lick her firm perky breasts. The teen awkwardly straddles me and takes a few tries before she gets my cock lined up right.

She lowers herself on me a little more forcefully than she was prepared for and bottoms out on me with a loud gasp. Before she can start moving I raise my hips and pull her down towards me. The move takes her by surprise but she quickly realizes my goal as I lean up to kiss and suck on her breasts and sexy little nipples.

She braces herself and arches her back to give me better access, give the spectators a better view, and allow her to taunt the older guy who lusted after her. I greatly enjoy her firm mounds and hard little pink nipples. She has small areola that I make sure to lick too.

After giving both wonderful breasts lots and lots of attention I push her upright. Looking up I see both couples are still watching and they've been joined by a pair of teenage women, both staring wide eyed at what's happening. One seems to be in shock and the other seems to be watching with poorly hidden lust.

The teen grabs the convenient handles on the ceiling and starts riding me somewhat inexpertly. It's clear she hasn't done this before but it's still a lot of fun. Having an audience definitely helps. It takes her a little bit to figure out what's best for her and soon enough she's bouncing enthusiastically on me. Her perky breasts bounce wonderfully on her sexy naked body.

While she is really fucking me with gusto after a bit she seems to get a little frustrated that she's not having an orgasm. I'm sure with more practice she'll figure out what works best for her but right now she's not quite there. It's still an amazing sight and feeling to have the slim brunette riding me. I get the pleasure of feeling her on my cock and the up close view of sexy young body above me. Everybody else watching is enjoying the show too.

When it's clear she's inadvertently edging herself but not quite having an orgasm I bend my knees, plant my feet, and grab her hips. She gasps again when I start bucking my hips up to meet her. That seems to be what she needs and the teen leans forward more to let me do more of the work, which I'm more than happy to do.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard in front of everybody!" She's clearly loving it and the public aspect of it and the small crowd watching loves it too. I start slamming up into her, making her slim body and firm breasts bounce enticingly. I really want to suck on them again but I don't want to stop now. She must have been very close because it's maybe half a minute before she screams out in pleasure with her orgasm. It's quite the sight and sound and feeling.

I don't stop though. With stamina I didn't have before today I keep the steady forceful pace going, fucking the teen as she has second orgasm right after she barely recovers from her previous one. She almost collapses forward but I put my hands up to hold her right under her bust, forcing her perky breasts up to attention even more. I hear someone say "Oh fuck that's hot!" behind me as I keep fucking her through two more orgasms.

I finally unload into her, triggering another orgasm in the teen as she screams out in pleasure yet again. It's like music to my ears as my throbbing cock spurts deep inside her. It's an amazing experience holding her sexy body on me while we both have powerful orgasms. I'm loving it and she's almost incoherent with pleasure. The only reason she's still partially upright is my hands holding her there, propping her up for everybody to see.

Once our shuddering mostly stops I lower her down to lay on me. "Chauffeur, hand me your shorts again." I say, thinking I'd use them to catch the mess I made in the teen.

She weakly waves an arm and haphazardly bumps her hand against my hip. "No." She slurs a bit. "Make him see... what you did in me. Just like before. What he'll never have." I wasn't planning on doing that but it's something I could definitely do. Besides, one of the watching people wanted to see her from behind anyways.

Sitting up carefully I awkwardly turn around so my head is towards the front of the car before gently pushing her backwards off me. There's more murmurs of appreciation and the Chauffeur grumbling as my cock pops out of her. I scoot up more, getting out from under her, and lay her face down on the floor with her knees keeping her sexy little butt up in the air. Kneeling over I can see her nether lips are reddish pink, slightly swollen, and flushed wide open from the hard fucking. My load is leaking out of her and onto the carpet in a lewd display. It's not exactly my thing but seeing her in this position with the half dozen people watching is pretty hot.

I want to do one more thing with her, and that's to have fun with her beautiful breasts. I consider my options for positions and pick the one that shows her off the most. Also the one that is easiest to do since she's still pretty shaky and a bit out of it.

"Roll onto your back so I can have more fun." I tell her as I help get her into position with her legs facing the back door and me sideways by her chest.

After she lays down on her back she spreads her legs wide without any prompting. She looks straight at the family friend guy as she gingerly plays with her swollen pussy, "Watch and see what you'll never be able to have, old man." She says spitefully.

"Yes, Miss." He says, looking dejected and defeated by this point.

Looking down at the sexy teen I straddle her arm and lower myself until my hard cock is resting against her breast. I smack it a few times with my member, loving the firm jiggle I get from her perky flesh. She turns her chest slightly towards me, her gaze shifting between my cock on her chest, the guy watching us from up close, and the small crowd watching a few feet back.

I start jerking off, repeatedly smacking and bumping and rubbing my cock against her breasts. I love the feeling of her smooth skin, firm flesh, and hard little nipples against me. I let my eyes roam openly over the sexy naked teen as I masturbate on her. While I loved everything else we did I really love breasts and this is amazing.

Despite all the other stuff we did and the orgasms I just had it doesn't take a long time before I can feel myself getting close. I'm definitely more of an exhibitionist than I thought before today because I get a huge thrill out of doing this with the small crowd watching. It really adds to the already super sexy experience.

Soon I'm grunting as I shoot another full load of cum, this time straight on the waiting breasts of the beautiful teen. She even sits up slightly to give everyone a better view of it. I keep jerking off to her and on her, prolonging things as much as possible until I sit back completely spent.

I have the brief thought of leaving her like that since she's still a mean person but looking at the people watching us I have an idea. "Chauffeur, do you have anything to clean her up with? Towels or something?"

"Yes sir." He says quickly retrieving something from a covered storage space in the back. "Here you go sir. Microfiber clothes for cleaning the car."

"Great, thanks." I take the stack of them from him, making sure not to touch any of the messy wet spots.

I look out to the watching people and point to one of the teenage women watching, the one who was trying to hide the lust in her eyes. "I'm making you a Passenger too. Please get in the car."

I get a good look at her as she nervously steps forward. She's a beautiful blonde in tight shorts and a tank top. Her body is on the skinny side of slimly athletic, kind of like a distance runner. She carefully climbs into the back with us staring down at the nude, messy teen.

I hand her the microfiber cloths, "I want you to clean her up." She stares at me. "I also want you to make it sexy and play with her. I want both of you to enjoy it." They both stare at me but after a glance at the guy watching, the messy teenager laying down poses seductively. The new young woman takes one of the cloths and gently starts to wipe my cum off the other woman's chest. With some encouragement it rapidly turns into more groping than cleaning, which is exactly what I wanted.

I grab my clothes and get dressed while watching the pair. The newcomer was fairly hesitant at first but she gets bolder and bolder the more she touches the naked woman. She surprises me when she leans down to tentatively give the woman she's cleaning a kiss on the lips. That turns into an inexperienced but very enthusiastic French kiss followed by kisses trailing down to the mostly clean perky breasts. They both seem to be really into it.

Thinking hard about how Passengers and Dedicated Chauffeurs work I come up with a great way to leave them. "You two, are you having fun with each other?" Both young women respond definitely in the affirmative. "Great! I want you two to have sexy fun with each other. Bring each other to orgasm as many times as you want, but at least once each." They both look surprised but excited. "Take as much time as you want."

Turning to the Chauffeur, "I want you to watch them and be attentive to them. When they're done drive her to your place," I indicate the first, mean spirited teen he knows, "and tell her exactly where your hard copy backups are for all your hidden cameras. Tell her exactly how to get them while preserving everything on them. Then drive her home before driving yourself home. You won't do anything to threaten or harm her. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" He says through clenched teeth with a suddenly ashen face. Apparently that's worse than I thought.

"Good." I say as I watch the new teen happily suck on a breast while the naked woman under her is fumbling with the zipper of her shorts. "You," I touch the mean young woman, "should probably take the hard copies of his hidden cameras straight to the authorities. FBI or Colorado Bureau of Investigation or something. Probably don't take it to anyone you know through your friends or family. They might be friends with that guy." I jerk my thumb at the Chauffeur.

"Yeah that's true." She says. "I'll go today soon as we're done here." She shudders slightly and moans from what the other woman is doing. She gets a moan in return as her hand gets inside the other woman's shorts and she starts playing with her.

"Great! I want you two to have lots and lots of fun with each other. Both of you think of playing with each other positively and like it was your own idea." I tell them as they continue to play with each other. I could stay and watch them, or join in, but I get the distinct impression they're going to be here for a while. Which is awesome.

I grab my pair of shopping bags and walk away. Looking back I see the new teen's shirt is being pulled up and another person has stopped to watch. Chuckling to myself I walk to my car. Another glance shows that the pair are now both naked, or at least mostly naked, and definitely giving everyone a great show.

I know I could watch and participate more but I like the idea of leaving them there. Giving people a free show like that turns me on and it just feels right. I also feel like the deity, or whatever kind of supernatural being she is, would want that too. That definitely fits with what seems to be her desire for public sex.

I put my shopping bags in the trunk of my car before getting in the driver's seat. Sure enough there's a glowing white box here too. Now the only question is if I try to have fun in my car or if I go get food somewhere and hopefully have fun there too.