Karl's Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking I take the few steps to the car door next to me. Grabbing the handle I hear the "thunk" of it unlocking as I open it. I shut the door and get another "thunk" of it locking again. I guess my Rule about being able to enter any car in the lot is better than I thought.

Opening it again I lean in and grab the clipboard out of the same glowing white holder. Sure enough it says "Karl's Rules" and for the location it says "2020 red Nissan" on it. It doesn't give any info about the owner but it doesn't really have to.

"So that's your car?" The guy calls out to me. "Of course you'd drive some foreign car." He adds derogatorily.

That's it. I'm going to mess with him now. I shut the car door and it locks again. Thinking about how the car Rule works I grin as I magically understand it better. Depending on what Rules I can make in his car I'm pretty sure I can deflate his ego some. Or a lot. Probably the teen too.

"This isn't my car." I tell him. "I can just enter any vehicle in the parking lot. What do you drive? And take me to it so I can check it out."

"Oh, this isn't yours?" He seems a little unsure of himself. "I drive a Cadillac Escalade!" He gets his bluster back. "It's right over here. I'll show you what a fine American vehicle looks like!"

"Yeah, he has an extra special one too!" The teen chimes in. It's kind of amazing how they both shifted from attacking me to wanting to show off. I don't know how much of that is natural and how much is from the Rules. Whatever the reason I'm glad it deflected them so well.

They blabber about how it's some kind of higher luxury version of the car as the guy struts a few aisles over. I see it early since it's the oversized SUV parked at an angle taking up two spaces.

I focus less on the car though and more on the slender teen I played with in Target. Her lean legs lead up to her short skirt. Her fitted babydoll T-shirt shows off her slim waist and petite frame. She has a beautiful face too and long, light brown hair. Sadly her good looks hide a mean personality.

We get to his spotless white luxury SUV and her starts to spout off about how awesome it is but I cut him off, "I want to see what the inside looks like." I open the back lift hatch to find the giant storage space spotless and basically unused. No white box back here.

"It's called the interior. Any real man would know that." He says condescendingly as I ignore him and open the big front passenger door. There it is, the glowing white box with "Karl's Rules" on it. I grab the clipboard and think about what I want to do. I get the vague perception of dice being rolled as the random modifiers and guidelines are set for today. I really hope they're good ones. Following some sort of instinct I start writing a couple of Rules down for the "2023 white Cadillac" location sheet and get a wide smile at the result.

Rule 1: Karl may appoint anyone he wants as a Dedicated Chauffeur and Passengers for the vehicle.

Rule 2: Karl and his Passengers may perform any physical or sexual act Karl wants that doesn't harm them. This includes what clothing they wear.

My hand automatically adds the last bit of the second Rule and I smile at the extra clarification. I think about things and how much she argued with about the Rules inside and try to add something to mitigate that. After a few false starts the clipboard let's me write something that should work well.

Rule 3: Passengers performing acts under Rule 2 will view those acts how Karl wants them to.

I put the clipboard back to the gentle pulse of light and think hard about what being a Dedicated Chauffeur and a Passenger means for the purpose of the Rules and it's great.

I open the back door to find more spotless interior and a wide, spacious seat. "Ok, I'm designating you a Passenger." I point to the sexy young woman. "Hop in." I point inside the back seat of the car.

"But what if I don't want to be your Passenger?" She asks in a whiny tone. "Do something." She demands of the guy as she gets into the car.

The guy looks at me sternly but when the teen climbs up into the Escalade her panties are visible for a moment. He stares at her with a look of lust that seems almost possessive. His general reaction makes more sense now. As soon as she sits down and turns to face us he immediately faces me with an angry look, trying to not let her see he was staring lustfully at her.

"You want her." I say quietly.

"What? What did you say about her?" He says angrily. I'm sure he's trying to deflect away from him since I'm pretty sure he knows I saw him looking at her.

"You want her, don't you." I repeat. "Even though you're twice her age. Probably more. That's why you're so mad about what she did in Target, isn't it. You probably wanted to see it. And do it."

"Now listen here you little shit." He starts but I interrupt him.

"Did she tell you what she did?" I ask.

"What? No, not exactly." He says with a hint of regret before quickly continuing, "I don't need the details to know you didn't treat her with the respect she deserves."

"I think you'd like it. First, I'm going to remove your shorts." I tell him.

"What? Why? You're not gay are you?" He says, very concerned about that. Unsurprisingly he adds homophobic to his long list of negative traits.

"Doesn't really matter." I say back casually as he lets me quickly strip his shorts off. I'm straight so that's not for anything sexual for me and mainly just embarrassing and revealing for him. His plain white underwear matches the rest of his plain boring clothes.

To her embarrassment I tell the guy exactly what she did in the store. All the flashing, having to strip basically naked, the prolonged flashing in such revealing positions, and giving me a handjob. At the end of it I turn to the now furious blushing teen, "Looks like he liked hearing about that." I say as I point to the bulge in his underwear. "He checked you out when you got into the car too." I add. "Stared right at your butt when your panties flashed a little. I'm guessing he's fantasized about watching you do something sexy or him doing something sexual to you."

"Ew, gross! Really!" She directs her fury at the guy trying unsuccessfully to hide his erection. "This guy's bad enough," she points at me, "but you're like, daddy's age. And I've know you since I was a little girl! When did you start thinking about me like that?" His guilty face answers for him. "Ugh!"

"Want to see more of her?" I ask the guy. "I bet you do. She is pretty sexy."

"Well..." He hesitates long enough for it to be clear what his answer is. From both of their reactions I think this is going to be a great way to have fun while messing with them.

"Ok, here's what we're going to do." The guy tries to interrupt me but I point at him, "First off, I'm making you a Dedicated Chauffeur."

"Ok, yes sir." He says automatically and then grimaces at what he called me.

Thinking about what that means for him it's going to be awesome. He basically has to be a traditional old style chauffeur, being polite and doing almost any service type thing I want him to do. "Please start the car and turn on the AC. Oh, and leave all the doors open since there's plenty of room all around."

"Yes sir. Right away sir." He says as he hurries to open the other back door before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car. He cranks up the AC, pumping cold air throughout the car and counteracting some of the hot Denver weather.

I climb up into the middle of the backseat, joining the angry young woman. "Chauffeur, make sure you watch everything we do closely so you can be more attentive to me and my Passenger."

"Yes sir. Of course sir." He says with another grimace at being so subservient. He does turn in his seat to face us and see what we're doing though. I give him the show he probably doesn't want to see.

I quickly strip naked, handing my clothes to the guy, "Take care of these for me." Both of them seem nonplussed with my nudity.

"Yes sir." He says after trying to force himself to not say anything. It seems like he really wants to say something mean or angry or something but he can't. He neatly folds my clothes to put on the passenger seat. The power of the Rules makes him a polite servant despite him wanting otherwise is kind of amazing.

"Come sit on my lap." I pat my thigh and look at the teen. She rolls her eyes and complains but she slides over to sit on my bare lap. I make sure to pull her skirt up so her panty clad rear is nestled over my bare cock.

"Great, thank you." I say as I hook my fingers in the waistband of her satiny panties, "Now help me take these off. Again grumbling some she lifts her butt up enough for me to drag her panties down to her knees where she takes over and removes them entirely. I take them and hand them to the guy, who neatly folds them too.

With her skirt bunched up I push her legs apart to expose her pussy. My cock springs up between her legs like it knows exactly where it wants to go. I run my hand over her smooth hairless mound and then run my fingers between her lips. She's already wet enough to easily part them. I don't know if it's from earlier, what I'm doing now, or maybe she gets off on being mean. I'm mildly curious but not enough to get sidetracked from playing with her.

The guy is watching intently as I rub her pussy and tease her clit. I push a pair of fingers into her very tight channel and pump them a few times to a slight moan of pleasure. Grinning I remove them and gently pull her nether lips open to show off her sexy pink pussy.

Wanting nothing in the way down there I quickly remove her skirt too, which the guy takes and folds with another, "Yes sir." He has a mix of emotions fighting each other right now but lust seems to be winning out over the others.

Next I pull her shirt up and off before unhooking her bra, handing both to the guy to take care of. Again he folds them neatly while staring at the teen in my lap. I don't think he really needed the direction to watch us, or at least watch her as I cup her perky firm breasts and give them a good squeeze. She's about a C cup with small pink nipples that look and feel fantastic.

"Isn't she sexy! How does she compare to your imagination? Or have already seen her naked somehow?" I ask as I play with her breasts with one hand and slide the other down to tease her pussy. She feels great in my lap and I love playing with her.

"She's beautiful sir." The guy answers. "Better than my imagination and in person is far better than what I got on the hidden cameras in the poolside bathroom."

"What!" The teen in my lap almost yells. "You put a camera in the bathroom? Cameras? More than one? When? Where are they? What shots did you get?" She demands angrily.

The guy doesn't answer so I look straight at him after thinking about the Dedicated Chauffeur designation. "To be an attentive Chauffeur answer any questions myself or my Passengers have to the best of your ability."

He looks extremely unhappy as he answers, "Yes sir. Very good sir. I installed the cameras when I remodeled the bathroom three years ago. They're by the toilet, the shower, and the changing area with the bench." He's getting pale and looking a little scared as he continues politely, "I got some nice videos and still shots of you and anyone else who's been in there."

"Did you keep them?" She demands angrily. "Did you touch yourself to me?"

"Of course I did." He pales noticeably. "Otherwise what's the point. I have a private server with everything on it and a physical backup so I don't lose any of it. And yes, I've masturbated to you and sometimes others many times."

"Oh god, you're such a perv! I thought you were a nice guy! Ugh! Wait until I tell Daddy about this! Mommy is probably on your videos too! Ugh!" Her anger is being directed at him now.

"Do you have access to the videos from your phone?" I ask. He blanches further and nods. "Send a link for them to her. And make sure she has access to everything in there. Don't delete, damage, or destroy anything." He immediately starts tapping on his phone and the teen's phone dings with a notification.

"I can't believe you'd do something like that!" The teen is understandably furious at him.

"You wanted to see more of her right? Doing sexy stuff?" I ask him.

"Yes, sir. Yes to both of those. Very much so." He answers politely while the teen glares at him. It seems like her anger has been redirected to him.

"Ok, here's what's going to happen. First off, plug your ears so you can't hear what I tell my Passenger until I wave at you." They both seem surprised but the guy immediately covers his ears.

"I want us to fuck and play with each other so we both have lots of fun and pleasure. Ooh, and show off your body and us having sex as much as possible." I thunk of the third Rule I made and add, "I want you to think it's your idea and you really want to fuck me." I wave at the guy and he uncoveres his ears as the teen's demeanor and attitude shift dramatically.

"You want to see me and my sexy body do sexy things, right? And do things to me?" She asks him pointedly.

"Yes, miss. And I want to do sexy things to you." He answers while staring at her nude body on display.

"Great! Watch closely you pathetic little man." She says to the guy as she reaches between her legs. She fumbles with my cock a bit and tries to line it up with her pussy. She has to make several attempts but I decide to let her keep the initiative.

She finally gets the head of my cock inside her with a surprised gasp. The teen gingerly lowers herself down on me, hesitating as her very tight channel accepts my cock. I'm a bit larger than average but not huge and she seems like she can barely accept me. The teen is a little unsure of things so I grab her hips and guide her slightly up and down my shaft, sinking more each time until her sexy little butt lands in my lap. She sits down putting her full weight in me with a long moan of pleasure and a little shudder. She's really tight and feels amazing on my cock and in my lap.

"Ooohh, that's better than the little strap-on my friend used on me and so much better than fingers or my vibrator. Oohhhhh, I think we should get a bigger strap-on." She looks straight at the guy who's dutifully staring at her pussy. "How's it feel seeing me take my first cock in my pussy?" She asks the guy.

I'm the first cock in her? That's somewhat surprising. It sounds like she's definitely had fun with other people though since she mentioned a strap-on. "Wow! You feel amazing!" I say, my cock twitching in her causing her to moan a little.

"It's sexy, but I'm extremely sad and jealous." The guy says. "It was supposed to be me! Me! After everything I did for you I wanted to be the one to have you first! It should have been me first! It's not fair!" Wow, this guy is a total whiny jerk and I'm honestly a little surprised he didn't do something to her before.

"Yeah?" The teen says, reaching down to feel her pussy stretched around my cock. "Well it's never going to happen! I want you to watch close as I have sex with this guy every way and know it'll never be you!" She leans forward, grabs the seat backs in front of her, and lifts her butt off my lap before pushing it back down.

It's clear she doesn't exactly know what she doing so I grab her hips again and help guide her. She moans loudly as she quickly figures out the motions and within a minute she's forcefully slamming herself down on me with her face and perky breasts bouncing right in front of the guy. He looks turned on, mad, sad, and jealous all at the same time.

I'm surprised at how forceful she's being but I realize this is how she's rationalizing this being her idea and her enjoying it. She's basically hate-fucking me to get back at the creepy middle aged old family friend. I'm not going to complain. This is turning out different than I initially expected but it's fantastic.

I don't last very long with the tight teen fucking herself on me and soon I'm grunting as I start shooting my load inside her. She gasps as she feels my cum filling her. The gasps switch back into even louder moans as her already tight channel spasms on my cock as she had an orgasm too.

A few more bounces on me and she falls back into my lap, burying me inside her twitching pussy. "Oh wow, that was amazing!" She breathes out in between gasps.

"Definitely!" I agree holding one hand on her hip and bringing the other up to a breast to caress it to a pleasured hum.

She leans back against me, her chestnut hair partially blocking my view, and looks at the guy in the driver's seat. He has a tortured expression on his face, torn between enjoying watching her sexy naked body and hating that it's somebody else and not him.

"Hand me your shorts." She orders him.

"Yes, of course. Here you go miss." He says passing his khaki shorts to her.

"I want you to watch my pussy closely." She says as she leans back against me more and lifts herself off my cock. He stares down intently as she deliberately shows him what I assume is my cum leaking out of her before using his shorts to clean up the mess.

"What should we do next?" She asks with a sharp look up front.

"Hmm, let's ask him." I say pointing at the guy. "What position did you fantasize the most about fucking her?"

He looks furious again, "Doggie style, sir. I really want to bend her over and make her mine."

"Great! Doggie style it is! Do these seats fold down?" Getting a nod I look up front. "Chauffeur, help us fold the seats down."

He glares at me but quickly and efficiently folds one side down. We crawl into the empty cargo area and he folds the other seat down. There's plenty of room back here to have a lot of fun.

"Will that be all sir?" He says through gritted teeth.

"For now." I say.

"Make him stay and watch." The teen says as she gets on her hands and knees.

"Really?" I ask and she gives the guy a sinister look, her anger focused on him. "Ok. Chauffeur, wait back here in case we need anything else." I tell him as I help position the nubile teen sideways across the back of the car. The guy comes around to the back too as I somewhat awkwardly get behind the young woman.

I have to hunch over her somewhat to get into position but she spreads her legs wide to accommodate me. She looks back at me and nods before grinning at the older guy. He watches as I slide my cock back in her pussy to long lusty moans from both of us. He moans too but it's one of disappointment.

There's not quite enough room to use long strokes but the shorter deep strokes in her tight channel feel fantastic. We could probably both have more room if we weren't right by the open back door but the public aspect of it thrills me. It seems to thrill the teen too, which is a lot of fun.

A security car driving by stops right behind us, the driver's window rolling down. "Woah, woah, woah! What's going on?" The security guy says with surprise.

"Oh, just having fun with my Passenger!" I tell him still fucking the teen in full view of anyone who goes by.

"Oh! OK. Never mind then, it's all good." He stares for a few moments, "Damn, you're lucky. Wish I could be doing that." He stares a few more moments before sighing, rolling his window up, and driving off.

"How do you like... random people... seeing me... like this?" The teen asks in between moans as I keep happily fucking her.

"I hate it." My Chauffeur grits his teeth and grimaces. "I love watching your body but I hate that it's not me fucking you and I hate that other people get to see you. You're supposed to be mine. Mine!"

"Goooooood!" She says with a long moan as I keep pistoning I'm her tight teen pussy.

It takes a little longer but I feel myself getting closer when two couples walk by in rapid succession. All four of them stop and stare with obvious lust in their eyes. It definitely turns me on and apparently right now it turns on the teen too.