Karl's Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighs and gives me a dirty look while saying, "Ugh, do I have to? Go make somebody else do it instead." In a very petulant tone. She even directs a dismissive wave at me. I shake my head and motion for her to do it. With that kind of attitude I'm definitely going to make her show off more.

It looks like she wants to complain more but she bends over, pulling her panties together to make them seem halfway to a thong. She stands up quickly and I make another request, "Can you flash me your pussy?"

"What?" She exclaims making me briefly think I might have gone further than the Rules allow. "But I don't wanna do that! Make her do it instead!" She whines at me and points to a random young woman walking by. Nope, it's within the Rules, she just doesn't want to.

I turn to the woman walking by, "Could you please flash me your pussy and breasts?" I notice the first teen smiles at getting her way.

"What? Right here? In front of everybody?" She looks around at the people waiting in line for the registers.

"Yes please." I say and glance at the now smug looking teen happily watching the other woman get embarrassed. "Oh. Can you flash your butt too. Thanks." I add to the first teen's delight.

The woman looks around nervously before sliding her bra and tank top straps off her shoulders and pulling them down to expose nice little breasts capped with sexy little dark nipples. She turns around and bends over, pulling up her short skirt to reveal her basically naked rear since she has small little G string style panties on. Standing up and turning around the embarrassed young woman lifts the front of her skirt and pulls her panties to the side, revealing a completely bare pussy.

"Mmm, thank you!" I say appreciatively as I grope her breasts. They're firm little mounds, maybe B cups, that feel great. As I caress and squeeze her she looks away and tucks her skirt into its own waist to keep her front and rear exposed, including her pussy. After a half minute or so I let her go. She quickly heads deeper into the store to continue shopping with nearly everything showing. I love how people just accept the Rules and continue whatever they were doing.

I turn back to the now gloating teen who thought she deflected me and got her way. "Ok, your turn to flash your butt and pussy."

"What! No!" She exclaims. Her smug look immediately turning into an angry scowl. "She did it instead of me so I don't have to!"

"Nope, she flashed me in addition to you, not instead of you." I say to her indignation. "Your turn now."

She glares daggers at me, "Fine! Be that way!" She growls at me, her beautiful face twisted in a snarl. She has some serious anger issues. She turns around and bends over, pulling her panties again to expose just a little more skin. She quickly straightens up to face me and pulls her panties aside to barely expose the side of her pussy. "There! Happy?" She snaps at me.

"No, not really." I can't help but grin a bit at her reaction. Before today I would have avoided a spoiled brat like her but now I really want to have lots of fun with her. "I want you to flash me your entire butt and then flash me your entire pussy. And a nice long flash for each so I can really see everything."

"What? You didn't make her do that! Why do I have to? That's dumb!" She protests in the same whiny petulant tone. When I just keep staring at her she stomps a foot angrily, "Ugh! God! Fine! I shouldn't have to flash someone like you." She says the last part like an epithet.

Still glaring at me she turns around and bends over again. This time she pulls her lace panties down to her mid thighs, pulling them out from being wedged in her crack. She reveals a nice firm rear that looked good covered but even better nude. She grabs her buns and spreads them so I can see her puckered little hole.

I guess I asked for that. I'm not a huge fan of anal but it's really sexy and really turning me on having her do this. Some people walking by stop and stare too, which the teen really doesn't like. The passers-by definitely like seeing her bent over though. With a steady glare at me she slowly straightens up and turns to face me while trying not show herself to everyone else.

She tries to spread her legs but her panties get in the way. Since the Rules say she can't cover up anything exposed from flashing she can't pull them back up. She doesn't really want to pull them down anymore though.

With more grumbling and angry glaring at me she reaches down to her shaved pussy. Apparently my direction to flash her entire pussy includes her stretching her outer lips apart to show off her clit and pink interior. A few more people stop and stare as she stands there exposing herself to me and several other people.

She finally decides that's long enough to qualify as a long flash and she stands up straight, turns her body about 45 degrees and keeps one hand covering her pussy. "Is that good enough for you?" She demands with more anger directed at me. She looks around, "It's bad enough I have to flash you but it's not fair for all of them to get to see me too." She waves her free hand derogatorily at the handful of people who stopped to stare at her.

With that kind of attitude and meanness I'm definitely not done. "That was good for flashing your butt and pussy. I certainly liked it and I'm sure other people did too." Exposing her in public like this really turns me on and reminding her of other people watching is a fun bonus. She scowls at me

"I want you to flash your breasts at me. Like with your butt and pussy I want to see all of your breasts. Nipples, areola, and every bit of flesh you would consider your breasts. All of it exposed when you flash me."

"What!" She almost yells at me. "That's ridiculous! Make somebody else do that! You already had me do this, I shouldn't have to do any more." She whines as she stomps her foot again like the spoiled brat she's showing herself to be.

"I've already asked some other people too and I'll ask more people after you." She seems to take instant offense at the implication she's not special. "But right now, I want to see you flash your breasts."

She huffs with a mix of anger and annoyance before pulling her shirt up. When she reaches her bra she grabs that and pulls it up too, revealing her fairly firm medium sized breasts with small areola and firm little pink nipples. She leaves the fabric bunched up above her breasts, partially covering the tops of them.

She turns all sweet and smiles at me, "Is this good enough?" She cups her breasts and gently bounces them. It's quite the sudden shift in attitude and I'm sure she's trying to keep from having to do anything else.

"Are your breasts still covered at all?" I ask politely, staring at them.

"Well, I'm showing all the major parts of the breast." She doesn't actually answer the question. "Do I really need to do more? Arwnt these great!" She bounces her breasts again while smiling seductively. If she had done something like this in the first place that would have been plenty. Now though?

"Nope. Please flash me your entire breasts. I want to see all of them." I say firmly but still politely.

Her face and demeanor change back to her angry mode. "Oh fuck you! This is stupid! I shouldn't have to do this! This is ridiculous!" She says angrily as she pulls her bra and fitted T-shirt over her head. The way the shirt was bunching up the only way to flash all of her breasts and keep them uncovered like the Rules say is for her to remove the garments.

She stands there completely topless and glaring at me as she arches her back slightly to fulfill the flashing request. Ironically her outbursts have caused several people to look over in curiosity. A few more people head over to see what's going on and stay to look at her too.

She is not happy about it. "Ugh, god this is so embarrassing having to do this for you but to have them all see me?" She glares at me, topless with her panties pulled down to her mid thighs and her skirt bunched up to expose her pussy and butt. "Are you done? I can't really flash anything else. Haven't I given enough of a free show for those people." She puts emphasis on the word "those" like it's an insult.

What's interesting is that she doesn't seem to mind the actual stripping and nudity much. She seems to really care that she's seen doing something she clearly thinks is beneath her. Or she's too good to do. Or something along those Ines.

I openly gaze at her almost nude body. She really is very sexy, at least physically. Slim toned limbs, slender waist and flat stomach, beautiful face, sexy hairless pussy, and sexy firm breasts. Sadly her physical beauty is paired with a not very nice personality and I want to play with her more. Before, I could never do anything about privileged, arrogant jerks but now I can. And I kind of want to.

That thought gives me another bit of sudden knowledge. The supernatural being who gave me these powers likes it when people are embarrassed in general but especially when it comes to selfish, arrogant, mean spirited people like this teen. The more incensed they are the better. That works out great since I really like that too. Knowing the goddess wants more embarrassment in situations like this spurs me on.

"Mmm, you are very sexy. Isn't she sexy?" I ask the small crowd and get murmurs of assent from the half dozen people who stopped to stare. The glare directed at me intensifies. "Although your flashing wasn't very good you did show me everything so thank you." She seems offended at me saying she wasn't good at flashing. "I just want to do this now."

I take a step towards her and reach out to grab each bare breast. "God, do you have to do that right here? Where they could see you touching me?" Again she doesn't exactly complain about me groping her breasts but rather that she doesn't want other people to see me doing it. I step to the side so I can grope and play with her breasts while showing them off to the crowd more.

She really does have great breasts and I have fun playing with them, bouncing them for me and the crowd and teasing and pulling on her nipples some. Despite her obvious anger her small pink nipples firm up in my hands and I can feel her breathing get a little deeper despite her doing a good job outwardly hiding her growing arousal.

I play with her perky breasts a few minutes to her continued annoyance. Some people watching go back to shopping while a few new people stop to watch. A few other people walk by muttering something about perverts. Not everybody likes the exhibitionism.

I decide to add to the show, "Ok, now I would like you to give me a handjob." I tell the beautiful teen.

"What? Oh fuck you! Are you really going to make me do that in front of everybody?" Smiling I nod. "Ugh, fine! Have it your way." She turns to the people watching as she unzips my shorts to pull my throbbing hard cock out.

"I'd never do this normally. This kind of vulgar display is something that's totally beneath me." She proclaims while she starts haphazardly jerking me off. She's clearly just doing the motion with no care for how it feels.

"You know, a handjob includes getting me to cum." I tell her. "Doing it like that might take a while." She stares at me. "Hey, it's your choice how long you want to be here." I say with a smile. She narrows her eyes at me thinking about her options.

While she does that I think about how the Rules I made for the mall work and have the magical realization I can have even more fun with her. "While you figure that out I want you to flash your rear at the people over there." I point to the cluster of a half dozen people watching intently.

"What? Oh for... how am I supposed to do that and give your stupid dick a handjob?" She says indignantly.

"Bending over would probably work well." I say helpfully, getting another nasty glare.

She starts to sputter at me but I cut her off, "You do realize every time you complain or try to dodge things I just add more, right? It's all within the Rules so why are you fighting them so hard?"

"Because following rules is for other people!" She says angrily. "Not for somebody like me!"

"Wow!" I say, somewhat taken aback by her vehement outburst. "Well, you have to follow these Rules." I have an idea to make this more fun. Well, more fun for everybody but her. "Here, I'll get in a position that'll make it easier for you." I sit down on the floor. "There, that should make it easier to flash them. You could bend over or kneel, your choice."

She starts to complain again so I add, "Oh, while you flash them your butt I want you to flash your sexy shaved pussy too. Make sure everybody gets a nice long view of it." Sitting down I'm basically staring right at her pussy.

"Oh that's ridiculous!" She exclaims again. "They don't deserve to see any part of me like this!"

"You really aren't getting that I'm having you do more every time you complain and insult people, right? You know the Rules and deep down you know you have to follow them."

I look at her panties stretched tight across her mid thighs keeping her legs together. "When you flash your pussy I want you to spread your lips wide open too."

She starts to say something else mean or derogatory but I cut her off again, "You know what, I want you to flash the crowd your butt and spread open pussy the entire time you give me a handjob." She opens her mouth but I continue, "Now are you going to follow the Rules and do as I asked or do you want me to start getting creative?"

"I... You! Oh for... Fine! Fine! I'll follow the stupid Rules. God, this sucks!" She complains again but she does finally start doing what I asked. She tries to spread her legs but can't with her panties around her thighs. Because of the Rule I made she can't pull them back up in the store so she pulls them off and sets them next to her shirt and bra. Now all she has on are slim socks, shoes, and a short skirt bunched up around her waist.

She opts to kneel down instead of bending over. Lowering her front down and grabbing my cock again she spreads her legs wide and arches her back so her butt is high in the air. It basically looks like a porn position with her waiting for someone to fuck her. While that's not going to happen right now it is a wonderful sight for me and probably even better for the people behind her.

As she starts to jerk me off, doing a much better job this time, I reach over to happily grope and fondle her breasts. There's a brief pause in her motions before she rolls her eyes and snorts with derision. I almost add something else but she starts jerking me off again. I think she's finally realized she actually has to follow the Rules I can magically make. Instead of complaining or trying to figure out how to avoid the Rules she seems to fully embrace them. Probably just to get things over with faster but I'll take it.

She leans down even more, trapping my hand between her chest and the floor. I wonder why she'd do that until I see her hand not on my cock go between her legs. It seems my direction to spread her pussy lips is being followed. The crowd definitely seems to like what they see as another few people stop in mid stride to watch and stare.

As much as I like that I want to see and feel her more. "You don't have to spread your pussy lips with your fingers." I tell her after she's done it for at least a minute. "I want you to still flash your butt and pussy to the crowd until my handjob is done." She grunts acknowledgement. "I also want you to flash your breasts and nipples to me until my handjob is done."

It's clear she's really annoyed and still angry at me but she uses her now free hand to prop herself up. She lewdly arches her back to show off her perky handfuls while still keeping her butt in the air with her legs spread wide. This means she's showing off for the crowd while presenting her beautiful breasts to me.

I take full advantage of that by groping and playing with her firm C cups with their small pink nipples. Luckily for her, playing with her chest in public like this really turns me on and ramps up my pleasure from her handjob. She seems to notice that and actually leans against my hand. I think she's actively trying to get bring me to orgasm faster so she doesn't have to put herself on display as long.

It's a good plan. Her decent skills on my cock, looking at her lewdly positioned body, and feeling her sexy breasts are all pushing me towards an imminent orgasm. Adding to my general arousal is the small crowd of at least a dozen people who've stopped to watch. Most of them focus of the almost naked sexy young woman kneeling on the floor but some are checking me out too.

Another minute or so is all it takes for me to start grunting and moaning. Right before my orgasm I push my cock down to aim at the empty floor instead of straight up where it would make a mess on me. There's a little cheer from the dozen or more people watching, which is an extra thrill for me and teen scowls at.

Since I came, the teen immediately closes her legs and lowers her rear. She also stops arching her back but she doesn't pull away from me. I guess the Rules about me being able to grope her breasts keeps her there. I hold one of her breasts tight as I shudder through my orgasm.

Finally spent I sit there a moment before standing up. The teen quickly stands up too and I grab both her fun perky breasts again and bounce them a few times and tease her sexy little nipples before letting go.

"Are you finished?" She asks pointedly, clearly trying to hold back her anger.

"Yep, just about. You have great breasts and I wanted to feel them both again." She rolls her eyes and snorts, opening her mouth to say something. "You know," I say quickly, "I'm probably up for another handjob and some creative flashing..." I trail off as she looks down at my softened cock rising to attention again. She wisely closes her mouth and doesn't say anything.

I give her sexy firm breasts a last squeeze before tucking my cock back into my underwear and zipping up my shorts. She huffs and takes a few steps away, holding her carefully folded shirt, bra, and panties in one hand and phone in the other. She starts texting somebody while making no attempt to cover her nudity. Since her skirt is folded into its on waist to keep it up that means nearly her whole body is on display. I wonder why somebody so spoiled and entitled is shopping at Target but that's just idle curiosity and not really worth figuring out.

The watching crowd starts to disburse since it's obvious the show ended. I really look at them and realize there's some very attractive women out there. I get a quick idea. "Hey everybody who watched her give me a handjob. I want you all to flash me and her." I point to the nearly nude teen next to me.

She looks up in surprise and then smirks at them, "Make sure they flash as much as I did." She orders me. "They should have to do as much as me. Or more."

I sigh. Seems like she didn't really learn, not that I was expecting her to and I ignore her and look at the waiting people. There's about a dozen or so people with about the same number of women and men. "Women, I want to see your boobs. Men..." I hesitate since I'm not into men. "Women, what should they have to flash?" The overwhelming response is "Their ass!" So I tell the guys to flash that.

I mostly ignore the guys as they turn around and pull their shorts or pants down. Since they can't pull them back up that should make shopping interesting for them. Some of the crowd seems appreciative so at least there's some fun that way.

I focus on the half dozen or so women who pull tops up or down or off entirely. There's a great assortment of shapes and sizes and I love watching them all. I can't resist the temptation and give each pair a few quick gropes. Again, they all feel a bit different and they're all fun to play with.