Karl's Rules Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexy public fun in an ice cream shop.
15.6k words
4.8
10.2k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take one more glance at the naked teenage women in the back of the big SUV before I leave. The half dozen or so spectators are being treated to the sight of one naked teen straddling the other for all to see. I grin with a sense of satisfaction at leaving them to be quite the public spectacle. As I slowly drive away I see another teenage guy stop and stare at the pair of sexy young women going at it.

Forcing my eyes to watch where I'm driving I take the very short trip across the busy street to the strip of stores and restaurants across the road. My goal is the fast casual Japanese place next to the old theater. I'm hoping I can make some fun Rules for entertainment while I eat.

After I park I resist the temptation to make Rules for my own car, figuring I can always do that later. Besides, I just saw a group of three attractive women in their mid-twenties go into the restaurant. The lure of fit athletic women in tight tops and tight shorts gets me to hustle in after them.

Sure enough there's the wonderful glowing white box with "Karl's Rules" emblazoned on it at the entrance. I grab the clipboard and marker out of the magical holder and think of what Rules to make while I hear a faint sound of many dice rolling. The sex goddess, or supernatural being, that gave me these powers seems to like lots of public nudity and sex acts. Also a fair bit of embarrassment and some humiliation along with the sexy stuff. It's part of some game she's playing with other gods or entities and what I can do in each location is pretty random.

Since it's a restaurant I focus on that. After a few false starts I get down what should be a fun Rule on the location sheet.

Rule 1: Karl may eat his food off of any exposed skin.

I can make three Rules per sheet and while I try to add more Rules about groping or stripping or flashing the clipboard doesn't let me add anything else that's really fun. It's annoying but I guess that's the limits of this location, at least for today. I do manage to make a Rule about watching people though.

Rule 2: It's normal, accepted, and appreciated when Karl looks at someone's body.

With that I return the clipboard back to it's holder and get a gentle pulse of white light. Walking up to the counter I take my place in line behind the trio I saw heading in. All three beautiful women are wearing fitted short shorts and different types of tank tops. All three are also wearing similar shoes, looking like indoor soccer shoes.

Their outfits really show off their toned athletic bodies. Long lean legs, tight rears, slim waists, and all with hair pulled up in practical but sexy, sporty ponytails. One blonde, one chestnut brown, one darker brunette. I see they're all fairly small chested but I love breasts of all shapes and sizes. They all have very attractive faces too making them all around beauties.

When one of them notices me looking at their sexy bodies she whispers something to her friends, who also look back at me. Under normal circumstances I'd rightly be told off for staring but because of the Rules I get a very different response. They all start subtly posing to show off their sexy bodies to me as they place their orders in turn.

First one bends over with a slight exaggeration to show off her tight rear and then the others copy. Same with trying to show off their legs, toned stomachs, faces, and overall body. None of them show off their chests until I pointedly stare at the breasts of one of them. All three are not very busty, each about a B cup or so, so they might have thought I wouldn't be as interested.

After that I get some stretches and shifting posture to show off their chests too. While I love women's bodies in general I really love breasts of all shapes and sizes so I definitely watch them closely as they finish up ordering. When it's my turn I watch them leave the register before placing my order.

Instead of my usual large bowl, on the rare times I treat myself, I order a small teriyaki bowl and a small order of some sushi. The hot food probably won't be best for eating off people but I'm guessing the cliche of eating sushi off someone is going to be lots of fun. After paying, I take my number and grab a seat in the booth next to the trio, hoping to have fun with them. Well, more fun than enjoying watching them.

After a short wait full of ogling them, they get their food shortly before I get mine. True to form for this place the employees generally have a lot more visible tattoos and piercings, which is fun. Especially when the beautiful busty employee showing off some cleavage bends over for me a lot more than necessary as she sets my food on the table. She deliberately shows show off how far between here breasts her winged tattoo goes. The answer is almost down to the edge or her pink areola, which is just barely showing over the top of her black bra. Also the bottom point disappears below her bra, which makes me want to know how extensive her tattoos are.

After she leaves with a definite sensual sway to her hips I grab my sushi and I'm about to join the trio. I think about how eating off them will work and magically realize a huge problem with my plan. I can eat food off any exposed skin but that's it. They don't have to change positions at all. And I know I can't get any food on their clothes. Also no other touching or even licking or sucking after I eat the food off.

It seems a bit random that they won't do more with the Rules but I guess I've been lucky with the Rules before. That or I'm unlucky now. The whole random aspect of what the Rules can or can't do really makes them wildly unpredictable. Which I guess is kind of the point for the game the gods or whatever are playing.

I roll with it and eat a piece of sushi of the slim arm of the woman closest to the edge of the booth. It's fun but a slight let down after my higher expectations. Adding to that is how all three basically flaunt their bodies to me the whole time because of the Rule I made. I was really hoping to do something like have them lay down on the table while I have fun eating sushi off them. Sadly that's not in the Rules right now. I basically unintentionally gave myself blue balls. Oops.

I decide to make the best of it and go back to my booth. Eating my food while enjoying watching as the trio, the sexy employee, and a few other women in the place flaunt their bodies to me. While it's not what I was hoping for, it's way better than I ever would have had before. I figure this is kind of dinner and a show is a warm up to whatever comes next. I hope.

After I finish I get up and leave the still chatting trio. They all try to catch my attention with sexy moves and one even pulls her tank top down slightly to show off the edges of her bra. They're all very sexy and I happily stare at them and their tight sexy bodies.

On the way out I make sure to erase the Rules I made before walking out into the warm evening air. While it was fun to stare at sexy women I would rather wipe those Rules away and take my chances with whatever random thing I get later on. The randomness of the Rules should reset in a day or so. I'm glad I can do that and basically get a reroll of what the Rules can do later.

Outside it's almost dark. I wonder what I should do next when I overhear somebody saying something about ice cream. I'm on a somewhat limited budget and normally wouldn't get dinner and dessert out at the same time but ice cream sounds great to me. It could also be very fun.

I walk past a few stores to get to the ice cream shop. I haven't been to this one in a long time. It's one of those places where you pick your ice cream and toppings and they mix it on the frozen slab in front of you. It's fun and a great treat. Walking in, I pick up the clipboard from the now ubiquitous glowing white box every location has. I really hope I can have more fun in here.

With the sound of rolling dice in my head again I write a few Rules on the location sheet.

Rule 1: Karl may eat his ice cream off any breasts in the location.

Rule 2: Karl may play with anyone with exposed breasts.

Rule 3: Karl may have anyone clean up his ice cream and toppings.

Jackpot! This should be lots of fun! I look around the place excitedly and see at least a half dozen women who would be fun to play with. I also see that the three employees behind the counter are all women in their twenties and they are all very attractive. I switch from the location sheet to the employee sheet that's in some of the magical clipboards. With more fun in mind I write a few more Rules.

Rule 1: Employees must have their breasts and nipples exposed. (They won't suffer negative physical effects)

Rule 2: If customers request it, they can lick samples off employees nipples. (Hidden Rule)

Rule 3: Location only employs people with breasts.

My hand automatically writes all the parts in parentheses. And after all the other fun Rules I felt giddy and added the last employee Rule to make sure this place stays fun, at least for people who love breasts. I place the clipboard back in the holder to the faint pulse of white light and watch the three women behind the counter.

There's some muttering between them about the new policy for the store. They give a few quick apologies for the delay as all three of them quickly strip off their shirts and bras. One of them takes their clothes to the back while the other pair continue to work.

The third woman comes back quickly and they all look embarrassed at being topless, especially as the stares focus on their newly exposed breasts and nipples that rapidly firm up in the cold air above the ice cream. The few people in front of me suddenly have a much more difficult time figuring out what ice cream and toppings they want. I'm sure that's going to be a common theme from now on.

I enjoy the show, watching their breasts sway wonderfully as they repeatedly bend over. There's not much they can do about that since they're scooping ice cream and inadvertently giving a very nice show. This show is better than the one I had with dinner and also has the promise of lots of fun following it too. Once it's my turn I start having more fun almost immediately.

"Hi, how can I help you? Would you like to try any flavors?" The sexy young woman asks. She blushes as my attention is split between her face, the ice cream, and her bare breasts and firm nipples.

She's a touch slimmer than average with her blonde hair up in a ponytail leaving her beautiful face and hazel eyes uncovered. Her lightly tanned skin shows paler tan lines where her bikini top covers her large soft breasts. They're moderately perky but have that wonderful natural sag larger breasts have. She's probably a DD cup or so, maybe a touch larger. Her light brown nipples are firm and very enticing as her breasts sway and jiggle.

"Yes, could I try the mint ice cream please." I say politely.

She scoops a bit with a tiny plastic spoon and leans over to hand it to me. "Here you go."

"I'd like to lick it off your nipples please." I respond without moving to take the small spoon.

"What? But... that's..." she stutters in surprise.

"It's part of the Rules. Customers can lick samples of your nipples." I say with a grin, looking from the bit of ice cream to her ample chest.

"I... umm... yeah... umm, I guess you're right." She waves me the few steps to the side where there isn't glass in between us. With some brief hesitation she rubs the ice cream on one of her own nipples and leans forward across the counter.

"I would like to sample it off both of your nipples please." She grimaces slightly and blushes more but swipes the spoon across the other nipple and leans forward again. "Thank you." I say as I lean forward too.

She gasps slightly as I close my mouth on her ice cream covered nipple and start sucking. I get another little gasp when I start swirling my tongue around her firm little nub while still sucking on her. It's pretty clear that even though she's embarrassed, she's also getting turned on. I'm definitely getting turned on and my cock is very hard in my pants.

Once the first nipple is cleaned off I switch to the other one while grabbing each big soft breast firmly in my hands. "Hey, that's more than sampling ice cream!" She says indignantly while staying bent over for me.

"Yep, I'm Karl. The Rules allow me to play with exposed breasts." I say as I start kneading her wonderful breasts while licking the little bit of ice cream off her other nipple. Her breasts are definitely on the softer side but that just means grabbing them and jiggling them is fantastic.

"Oh, ok. Umm, right. That... that is allowed here..." She says with a hitch in her voice as she tries not to outwardly show her increasing arousal.

After just a short while I let go of her, "Mmm, thanks! Could I try the coffee ice cream too." I say politely. She hesitates slightly again before scooping a bit of ice cream on each nipple for me, which I happily lick off while playing with her breasts again.

"Hmm, that's also good." I say. "Could I try the cotton candy one. But off her nipples." I point to the next employee who just finished up helping another customer.

"I, umm, yes I guess so." The first woman says. She goes to her fellow employee and after a brief, muttered conversation the second woman comes over. She's a beautiful tall Hispanic young woman with smallish breasts, maybe large B cups or so, on her average sized frame.

She nervously smears the bright pink ice cream on her golden bronze breasts and dark brown nipples and areola. With even more trepidation than the first employee she leans forward across the counter for me. I happily lean forward to lick and suck on a firm breast and hard little nipple. Like before I just suck on one before grabbing them both and playing with them as I lick the ice cream off the other nipple.

She seems a lot more embarrassed, especially when I try another flavor, this time cherry ice cream, off her chest. I'm definitely enjoying myself and it seems like some other customers are really enjoying the show too. Although I think some are watching the first woman more as her larger breasts hang and swing and jiggle heavily as she works. I'm glad I automatically added the part about not suffering negative physical effects or it would be very unpleasant to work with her breasts swinging around unsupported like that. And with cold too.

After I'm done with the sample, and done with licking the beautiful woman for now, I lean back, "Could I try the salted caramel off her please." I point to the last employee. The slim Hispanic woman looks relieved and immediately goes to her fellow employee. The third woman looks annoyed but comes over as the second woman glances at me nervously before quickly helping another customer.

The last employee is a brunette with a body similar to the first employee. She's also beautiful, all three of them are. Her breasts are somewhere in between the first two women, large C or probably D cups, and moderately firm. She has slightly paler skin with sexy thick pink nipples and slightly wider areola.

She smears the ice cream on her bigger nipples and leans over the counter for me. She's less embarrassed by the situation but she doesn't seem thrilled about it. I do the same thing again, licking and sucking and playing with her wonderful breasts. Her slightly thicker nipples are fun to play with in my mouth. Not necessarily any better than the smaller nipples of the other employees though. They're all sexy and beautiful and fun to play with.

I try marshmallow ice cream off her too, licking and sucking and kneading her lovely breasts. She seems more annoyed about the situation than anything else while the second employee keeps glancing over nervously like I'm going to sample more off her again. I'm very tempted but with the Rules in place I should be able to do a lot more in here.

I order a big bowl of mint ice cream with marshmallows mixed in, topped with whipped cream. I almost went with my usual cookies and cream with extra cookies mixed in but I'm planning to eat my ice cream off people. The chocolate smearing might look off-putting somehow. I could probably test that later but for now I want to have fun without worrying about that.

After paying, I step away from the counter and scan the place for where to sit and, more importantly, who I want to play with. I also think about the Rules I made to get a better understanding of them. It's difficult not to smile too wide as I realize how they work. This is going to be lots of fun for me.

I settle on a pair of mid 20s women eating and chatting at a small table near the front windows. The two have very different body types and should be lots of fun to play with. On the one side is a thin, bordering on skinny, black woman with barely there breasts under her T-shirt. Her companion is a larger voluptuous brunette with moderately pale skin and a scoop neck shirt showing off a lot of her huge soft cleavage. They're both beautiful and sexy.

"Excuse me ladies," I say as I approach them. "I'd like to eat my ice cream off your breasts." They both look surprised but I carry on, "It's part if the Rules for this place. Could you take off your shirts and bras please."

They stare at me for a moment before looking around nervously, "You mean right here? Right now?" The large busty brunette asks.

"Yep, right here and right now. The Rules let me eat my ice cream off anyone's breasts and I want to eat it off yours. Both of yours." I say looking back and forth at their chests.

"I... umm... Ok. I guess since it is allowed here..." The brunette says as she slowly pulls her shirt over her head to reveal a very sturdy but typically boring bra. They really should make bras for larger people more sexy. Even a bit of lace detailing or something instead of the boring plain beige or white.

Her obviously soft breasts jiggle quite a bit as she takes off her shirt and when she reaches back to unhook her bra. She reveals huge breasts that sag quite a bit with their heavy weight pulling them down. She has smallish nipples set in wide pink areolas. With how they are hanging and her larger body I'm not entirely sure what cup size they might be. Definitely more than a handful and more like two handfuls each.

She hangs both garments on the back of her chair and rubs her breasts while looking around blushing. Nearly the whole place has their eyes on her. She gasps loudly, bringing more attention to her, when I put a small spoonful of cold ice cream on her breast before leaning down to eat it off her.

"Mmm, that's so much better than just eating this out of the bowl." I say as she squirms in her seat a little. I turn to her skinny friend, "Ok, your turn now." I say and gesture at her nearly flat chest.

With her darker brown skin it's hard to tell if she's blushing or not but her facial expression makes it clear she probably is. She slowly peels off her shirt to reveal a fairly thick sports bra. When she pulls that up and off she reveals the thickest and longest nipples I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. It's kind of ironic they're on barely there A cups.

I spoon a bit of ice cream on each nipple and bend over to suck on them. It's a new interesting experience playing with them. They're very dark, at least an inch long, and at least half an inch in diameter. Her breath catches as I twirl one around in my mouth followed by an involuntary embarrassed moan. She's going to be very fun to play with.

I go back and forth between the pair of sexy women, alternating between huge soft breasts and wide areolas with small nipples to long, thick nipples with small areolas and nearly flat breasts. It's quite the contrast but I love it.

Both are starting to quietly moan as I lick and suck on them. While they were obviously surprised by things their other reactions are interesting. The skinny woman is looking more and more embarrassed while the busty woman's flush seems more from arousal and less from embarrassment. They're both getting pleasure from what I'm doing but their reactions show how different they are.