Karl's Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's seems I can't initiate penetration but she certainly can because I know for certain this is within the scope of the Rules. She presses herself back until her rear is firmly against me and my cock is buried deep inside her. We both moan with pleasure at the feeling as she grinds her butt against my hips.

"You can, umm, clean your cock off on me, in me. While I keep cleaning her." She looks at me for a second with slight guilt but mainly nervousness and excitement and pleasure before quickly burying her face back against the bare pussy in front of her. I wasn't as insightful before but now I'm positive this teen has huge public playing and exhibitionist kinks. I'm definitely going to encourage and enable that however possible.

Leaning forward over her I whisper in her ear, "Thank you!" I hold her tight and give her perky firm breasts a squeeze, getting a moan from her. "Cleaning my cock inside you is going to be lots of fun and pleasure for both of us." I start thrusting slightly, "And everybody is going to see how much we enjoy it. Isn't that going to be awesome?"

She moans and shudders a little, her pussy spasming slightly around my shaft. Yep, she's definitely an exhibitionist. "And think about how fun it'll be to clean off the pussy in front of you? How much pleasure you could give her? Imagine her shaking and moaning for you on the table here. Her sexy naked body being seen by everybody because of what you're doing to her?"

Her pussy tightens and spasms more, almost like she had a mini orgasm. With a sexy little moan of desire she leans forward again to plant her face firmly against the prudish woman's pussy while her hand starts moving more rapidly. She seems to really like the idea of getting someone to orgasm in public.

Standing up straight I decide to make her task more fun and more difficult at the same time. Sliding my hands off her sexy breasts I grab her bare hips. I get a great view of the slim teen's back and butt with the prudish woman starting to moan more loudly as her body reacts to the attentions at her pussy. And the big beautiful woman sucking on her breasts. She seems to be taking the teen's increased attentions as a challenge that she has to match on the breasts she's licking.

I don't think she can see everybody, but the woman who called us perverts is now the center of attention for well over a dozen people inside and almost a dozen watching from outside. The crowd looking in can easily see everything going on inside. Being able to make these Rules is amazing and I definitely want to do whatever the goddess wants, which seems to be lots of public sexual activity and nudity. Especially if people are either embarrassed or it's their kink or fetish. Or preferably some combination of both.

To that end I start thrusting in hard steady strokes, fucking the blonde teen right here in the ice cream shop. She feels amazing and from her muffled moans she's loving it too. As a breast lover I'd say the only downside here is the same one I always have with this position, it's hard to feel or see her chest. The upside is her pussy is very tight and feels amazing on my cock. That and her rear is fantastic looking too. Her whole body is great. While I really love breasts, I generally love all parts of women's bodies.

That I can't see her chest is relatively minor though and I would never complain about it. I'm getting to fuck this hot teenager and watch as she eats out the older woman. Although it's not like late thirties is really all that old. It's great to watch how my thrusts are shaking the woman laying down though. I get to see her large breasts shake and move with our motions. The busty woman abandons trying to grab both breasts and instead focuses on one at a time, holding it mostly steady and licking it while the other moves freely.

The teen seems to be on a mission to bring the other woman to orgasm and I'm happy to encourage that. I keep my thrusting to steady long strokes without hammering away. Basically I'm trying to pleasure her, and me, and keep her on edge until she can get the other woman to cum. I'm guessing everyone will like this plan except for maybe the prudish woman at the center of this exhibition.

She tries to stifle it but soon she's writhing and moaning in very obvious pleasure on the table. I'm pretty sure she's probably an exhibitionist too, just a really suppressed and repressed one. The situation and stimulation is making it too hard for her to hide things anymore though. It's amazing and sexy to watch her body moving and shaking as two women pleasure her.

The teen does her best to pleasure the woman but it still takes a few minutes of ever increasing moaning before the woman arches her back slightly and screams out in pleasure as her orgasm hits her. It's incredible to watch her sexy body shake as she has an orgasm right there on the table in the open. Her breasts, especially the one not being sucked on, shake and jiggle wonderfully and her bare thighs try to squeeze the teen licking her.

Everybody else seems to enjoy the show too. Or at least the ones who stayed to watch. I think a few people didn't want to stay. They left after getting their ice cream and missed the fun spectacle. The busty woman is extremely happy and the skinny, thick nippled woman is staring in wonder and almost disbelief. The teen's friends are all staring intently and there are noises of approval from the ever growing crowd.

When the screaming woman's orgasm recedes she collapses mostly limp on the table in that blissful post-orgasmic state. She's not trying to stop anything at this point and she's basking in the happy afterglow as both the busty woman at her breasts and the teen at her pussy slow down to gently caressing her instead of playing with her. She really has a fantastic sexy body and I hope she gets less prudish and more easy going about sexual things.

I'm not quite done yet though. "It's your turn for that." I say quietly leaning down over the teen and giving her breasts a squeeze. She briefly looks back at me with surprise as I stand back up, grab her hips firmly again, and slam my cock forward. I start a fast and hard pace, repeatedly bottoming out in her tight teen pussy. With a surprised squeak she leans against the pussy in front of her, using it to try muffle her moans.

Those moans quickly get louder and louder and soon she shows everyone she's a bit of a screamer during sex. Her vocalizations echo throughout the ice cream shop and are probably heard well into the parking lot. The cheerleader looking teen becomes a different kind of cheerleader as even more people stop and stare outside and more people join us inside.

Her pussy suddenly tightens as she let's out even higher pitched loud screams of pleasure when she has an orgasm on my cock. She must do Kegels or something because her inner walls spasm incredibly on my shaft. Her already tight channel squeezes me, pushing me over the edge again.

I slam into her deep as I can go while bending over her again. Grabbing her perky breasts, I hold onto them firmly as I pump a load into her. I can feel her slim body shake as her screaming and orgasm intensifies when I start shooting jets of cum into her. I don't really need to thrust since her pussy seems to be trying to milk me dry with its strong rhythmic squeezing. It's an amazing feeling and she clearly thinks so too.

The screaming teen shakes beneath me for a few long moments until her body suddenly goes limp too. She basically faceplants against the mostly naked woman in front of her and is being held up mainly by me. I quickly slide my hands back to her hips to support her better. Muffled words and some giggling come from her, unintelligible since she's talking directly into the bare pussy her face is on. It's funny and sexy at the same time.

I get the attention of the big busty woman, "Do you want to clean up a bit of ice cream and fresh toppings?" I ask patting the hip of the teen I'm still happily buried to the hilt in. The woman looks confused a moment before she realizes what I'm saying. She gives an excited nod and leaves the prude's breasts, licked almost entirely clean but still being played with, and kneels next to me.

"She's going to clean up any ice cream and toppings from you now." I tell the blissful teen. She smiles happily and mumbles something as I help her partially stand up. I don't think she fully understands what I mean until I take a few shuffling steps to turn us and get us in position. The teen looks down at the eager woman staring at my cock stretching her tight pussy.

"Wha...?" She kind of asks as I guide her to stand up straight. This makes my cock pop out of her causing her to shudder with pleasure. The busty woman immediately leans forwards to enthusiastically lick and slurp at the teen's pussy. It's not really my thing but this woman seems to really love cum and she's making sure the teen's young pussy doesn't spill a drop.

I have to keep holding the teen up as she stiffens and moans loudly. I motion for the other topless teen to join us, "Can you hold up your friend? Consider it helping clean up my ice cream and toppings." She hesitates at first but quickly accepts when I mention it's helping her friend get cleaned up. The power of the Rules to rationalize things is amazing.

Gently guiding them I make sure they're standing slightly off to the side of the prudish woman but with her one leg still hooked on them. This gives the watching crowd a great view of her flushed open and very wet pussy. With her recovering from her own orgasm I'm not entirely sure she realizes the show she's still putting on.

Because I can, and because it's fun, I grab my ice cream and smear a little bit on each pair of perky teenage breasts. "Who do you want to clean my ice cream off you?" I ask them both as I play with a pink nipple and a brown nipple. They both gasp and look back and forth between each other and the pair of guys they came in with.

"You could pick more than one person." I tell them as the teen getting her pussy licked moans loudly. They both like that and immediately pick each other and the guy they came here with. Well, the one tries to say it quickly but moans loudly first. A quick hand wave and explanation and the teenaged young men look very happy with the situation. I add that they should make sure the woman on the table stays very visible and all four seem happy with that too.

The teen with the pink nipples propping up her friend leans over to start licking a breast while one of the guys bends over to suck on the other. The teen's loud moans rapidly turn to screams of pleasure again as she's basically getting her pussy and both breasts licked and sucked at the same time. It's amazing to watch.

Thinking about how the Rules work and how much fun their double date is going I decide to add to it. "When you're done cleaning them up," I wave at the pair of young women, "I want all four of you to clean up my ice cream from this beautiful woman." I pat the prudish woman's pussy on display.

She finally leans up slightly to glare at me as she realizes what's going on. I smile, grab my ice cream, and start drizzling big drips of it all over her body. On her breasts, her stomach, her neck, her pussy, her thighs, and then some extra on her breasts again. Basically anywhere it would be fun to have the teens lick off.

"And remember," I get the attention of the teens again, "cleaning up isn't a chore. Make sure to have fun with it. Play a much as you want while cleaning up my ice cream. Try to make it as pleasurable as possible, for you and each other as much as for her." All four of them seem to really like that while the woman on the table groans with disgust.

"Make sure to check all over too. You never know where my ice cream dripped until you check thoroughly. Just follow her lead with that." I indicate the teen getting licked by three people who was fingering the woman on the table.

"That goes for cleaning my ice cream off each other too." I say as I deliberately rub a bit of ice cream on each teenaged woman's butt and the front of both teens, one around her panties and the other on her still partially exposed pussy. They all perk up at that, especially the guys. Maybe that's because the one young woman had me help "clean up" my ice cream by fucking her.

That should keep them occupied and the place entertained for a while. I'm really tempted to stay longer but something in the back of my mind is nudging me to move on. Thinking about that I get more magical understanding. The supernatural being or goddess, or whatever she is, wants me to move around and have fun with more people and new places. The more of each the better. I can do that.

Looking down I realize I still have a somewhat sloppy cock that needs taken care of. I don't want to interrupt the foursome or the busty woman still licking sexy teenage pussy so I turn to the skinny woman with the big thick nipples. She's been staring at all of us and I want to include her in more fun. With a bit of prompting she's soon licking and sucking my cock, although more actually trying to clean me and not really trying to pleasure me. Oh well, I guess that it's not her thing or kink as much. It still feels good and is a lot of fun.

Once I'm pretty much clean I get my cock back in my shorts. Amazingly the teen I just fucked has all three people still licking and sucking on her. I guess they all took my suggestions to be thorough and give lots of pleasure to heart. Judging by the teen's increasingly loud moans she's likely on her way to another very public orgasm, which is awesome.

I add a bit more ice cream to each woman's breasts just to have fun and prolong their fun. Same with rubbing a bit more ice cream on the one teen's exposed pussy. When I go to put a bit more on the other teen she surprises me too by surreptitiously pulling her panties aside just enough for me to rub some on her pussy lips, which I happily do. Seems like she wants to get similar treatment to what her friend is getting.

I want to play on the way out and leave even more of a sexy scene. I point to the watching crowd and tell a half dozen women I want to eat ice cream off their breasts. With varying speeds and embarrassment, all six of them remove their tops and bras. I love the variety of exposed breasts and nipples.

Slender with soft C cups and dark nipples, short and busty with impressively jiggly breasts, average sized with perky handfuls, even smallish breasts with wide puffy areola and nipples almost larger then the rest of her breast flesh. Those and more make up a wonderfully sexy variety. Knowing more public play and nudity is what the goddess wants too makes it that much more enticing for me.

I eat a bit of ice cream off each sexy topless woman, making sure to play with them some at the same time. They all have different sexy bodies and I love touching and feeling each of them, especially their bare breasts. My antics distract the rest of the crowd some but their attention is still mainly focused on the small group I left at the table. When the cheerleader looking young woman screams loudly in pleasure as she has another orgasm, she really commands attention.

The foursome on the double date turn their attention to the prudish woman stretched out mostly naked on the table. Just like I'd hoped, they all start licking and sucking on her, cleaning her up in the most pleasurable and sexy way possible. There's a lot of groping too, of the prudish woman and each other, which looks very fun. It's quite the sexy sight and gives me a great idea.

Finishing up playing with the half dozen new women I make sure to leave some ice cream on each lovely pair of breasts. I give each the option of picking who they would like to clean off my ice cream. Two pick their partners, two pick their friends, one picks a random guy she clearly thinks is hot, and one picks the large busty woman down at the table of fun.

I ask all of the people they picked to clean the women up thoroughly and with as much pleasure given as possible. The half dozen women immediately start getting their beautiful breasts licked and sucked on. Glancing at the main event I decide to take full advantage of the Rules and how broadly they're being interpreted in here.

I rub bits of ice cream under the skirts of the four who weren't wearing shorts. Asking their helpers to prioritize cleaning there first gets all of them to start sliding down panties, which means I can merrily play with their now exposed pussies. This lets me smear a bit more ice cream on them but that's just more for their helpers to lick off.

The other two women have shorts on. With a bit of creative playing with ice cream on their stomachs they, and their helpers, slowly unzip and pull shorts and panties down to avoid getting their clothes dirty. I manage to convince both that they should just remove the garments entirely since I was still playing with them.

The women reluctantly agree and soon are blushing brightly as the only clothes left on their bodies are socks and shoes. The shorts are kind of better than the skirts in that way. I take full advantage of the situation and play with their sexy bodies, leaving more streaks of ice cream to be cleaned off.

With pussies all played with and the helpers licking and pleasuring them, the ice cream shop rapidly turns into what looks like a sex club. I add a bit more ice cream and play with every exposed woman, especially the prudish woman at the main event table up front by the window. She tries to be furious but with the two young women and two young men are happily and enthusiastically trying to pleasure her. She can't quite get her fury directed at me though. Instead she's mainly moaning and writhing on the table, which is incredibly sexy.

Figuring this place should be lots of fun for tonight I head for the exit. Seeing the topless employees reminds me of the other Rule I made on the way in, the one about being able to lick samples off their nipples. I really should share that and I see the perfect pair to give that little secret to.

There's two college age women holding hands and staring around with a lot of obvious interest as they're about to get their ice cream. Both are beautiful and both are clearly into women. They are also staring at all the topless or mostly naked women together, ogling them as a couple.

"Excuse me," I quietly get their attention, "but you can taste your ice cream samples off the employee's nipples." They both stare at me. "Just an FYI for you two. Don't share it much but it's definitely allowed at this store."

They look at the topless employees and then back at me, "Oh wow! You're totally right!" One of them says. "Thank you for sharing that!"

"Have fun!" I wave at them as I walk away.

As I reach the exit I look from the glowing white box to the four teens playing up front. Picking up the clipboard I review the Rules. They're primarily aimed at me having fun. I kind of want to encourage the young blonde woman with the sexy brown nipples though. She's such an exhibitionist who obviously loves public stuff and I really want to encourage those kinks if possible.

I make some changes to the Rules, knowing I can always change them back later if I want to. I try to focus on other people eating and playing with each other and my hand automatically writes some Rules I'm sure will lead to lots of fun here.

Rule 1: Anyone may ask someone to eat ice cream off their breasts (and anywhere the ice cream drips) if they consent to. This applies to eating ice cream off their own breasts.

Rule 2: Anyone eating ice cream off someone may clean them as requested.

I leave the third Rule in place since it's what's allowing the awesome group playing up front. Placing the clipboard back I get the familiar pulse of white light washing over the place and people. I was going to tell the sexy exhibitionist teen about the new Rules but I'm magically positive she knows about them. She's likely going to be a frequent customer here.