Karl's Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still sitting down I reach up to gently, but firmly, remove her arm to expose her beautiful breasts. They're a good handful each and very nice to look at. They have some nice firmness but their natural weight and size have them hanging down somewhat on her chest. Capping them off are average sized light pink nipples and slightly larger than average areola. She does not look happy at being exposed like this.

"Ok, time for some ice cream!" I say happily as I put a spoonful on each breast. Not wasting any time, partially because the ice cream is melting and partially because I really want to play with her, I cup my hands under each breast and give one a big lick.

"Hey!" She says indignantly. "You can eat your ice cream off my breasts but keep your hands to yourself!" She doesn't move away even though she's very indignant.

I give her breast a long lick before answering, "Hey, everything I'm doing is well within the Rules for this place" I say. She frowns at me but doesn't respond since she knows it's true. "Even this is within the Rules." I let go of one breast and lower my hand to her bare leg before running it up under her dress. I can't remove clothing but I can feel her up.

"Hey! Your hand better not be sticky and ruin my dress!" She says angrily. In this moment, with the Rules influencing her, she cares more about that than somebody sliding a hand up her leg in public.

"I'll try not to ruin your dress but I can't guarantee that while I play with you." I tell her. She gives me a very annoyed huff but doesn't say anything else as I go back to licking the ice cream off her breasts. My one hand caresses her inner thighs while the other squeezes and kneads her breasts.

She gasps as I find the front of her panties and press my thumb against her clit. She moans slightly as I start rubbing it and then moans even more when I start sucking on a nipple, swirling my tongue around it. Despite her attitude she's definitely enjoying the physical stimulation.

I hear a bit of rustling and look around to see the thick nippled woman pick up her shirt. "Wait!" I tell her quickly. "I'll want to eat some more ice cream off you." I look at her big busty friend and the pair of topless teenage women, "That goes for all four of you." They all look around at each other and the other customers and give shrugs of acceptance that vary from kind of nervous to extremely embarrassed.

Turning my attention back to the prudish woman in front of me I spoon a bit more ice cream on her chest. She looks away and bites her lip to keep from moaning as I lick and suck on her lovely breasts and sexy nipples. I also keep playing with her pussy through her panties, which is definitely turning her on too.

I eat another spoonful of ice cream off her breasts, which is very enjoyable, but I want to include the other teen more too. Her breasts are smaller and perkier than the lovely pair I'm currently sucking on. I want to keep having fun with the stuck up prude too. Thinking about the Rules I come up with an idea that might work. And even if it doesn't work perfectly it should be fun to watch anyway.

I remove my hand from the front of her panties to a slight involuntary whimper of disappointment. Dipping my thumb in my partially melted ice cream I stick my hand back under her dress. My thumb goes back on her panty clad mound and I start rubbing the bit of ice cream onto the fabric, and hopefully onto her pussy.

I enjoy another bit of ice cream off her larger breasts and notice there's a small crowd watching now. I get one of those flashes of insight that the supernatural being who gave me the power to make the Rules approves wholeheartedly of what I'm doing. That's awesome because I'm loving every moment of this.

"Mmm, you're tasty!" I say after sucking her hard and pulling my head back until I pop off her breast. "I think I want to play with you more though. Please lie back on the table here." I pat the small table next to me, in-between the skinny black woman with the huge nipples and the heavy set woman with the huge soft breasts.

"What! Haven't you done enough?" The beautiful prudish woman demands.

"Nope, I want to play with you more. It's part of the Rules for this place. Are you going to follow them?" I ask politely but firmly. She grumbles but goes to sit down. I move my cup of ice cream to the table the teenage couples are sitting at to get it out of the way. I also don't want to waste any of it.

Grabbing the older woman's hips I guide her to sit on the table, although late thirties isn't really that old. She's older than my twenty-five years and she's beautiful and sexy. She seems annoyed but lets me position her so her butt is barely perched on the table before I push her back to lay down.

With how small the table is her legs are dangling off one side and her head off the other. Her bare chest is on full display with her D cups doing that thing where they settle and flatten out, which is a very sexy sight. I know I'm not the only one staring either.

I walk around the table to stand near her head. She looks up and grimaces at my cock, still out in the open and bouncing towards her. Unlike the hugely busty woman still watching me intently it's clear she isn't interested in my cock or cum. That's fine, there are plenty of ways to have fun with her.

Grabbing my ice cream again I dribble a bit on each of her breasts, getting a disgruntled squeak from her. I lean over her and taking turns back and forth a few times, I grab each breast and push it up. This is ostensibly so I can eat my ice cream easier but also to play with her and show her off more. She has lovely handfuls and I'm sure other people are appreciative.

Once she's mostly clean again I stand up and figure it's time to really start to have fun. I think I'll include the other topless teenager, the one with the sexy brown nipples.

"Excuse me." I look at the young woman to get her attention. "I got a bit of my ice cream on her pussy." I say pointing to the prudish woman's dress. "Please clean it up." The teen stares a moment before nodding and grabbing some napkins. "Oh, I want you to clean up my ice cream on her with your mouth. Thanks."

"What? I... uh... really?" She asks looking back and forth between me and the front of the woman's dress. The prudish woman is scowling up at me.

"Yep!" I say cheerily. "You could clean her up similar to how she cleaned me." I indicate the busty woman who gave me a blowjob while cleaning me. "And how she cleaned up her own breasts. Just follow her lead!" I say with a grin. "It's all fine and definitely within the Rules."

Everybody watches as the beautiful blonde teen takes a few hesitant steps towards the disgruntled prudish woman laying on the table. With slightly shaky hands she slowly pushes the dress up, revealing more and more bare leg until some lacy white panties come into view. While the Rules don't allow me to remove other people's clothes they do let somebody else remove clothes if it's to clean up my ice cream.

Just as I'd hoped would happen the teen grabs the ice cream stained panties by the waistband and slowly pulls them off. She's young and trying to focus on what she's doing so the teen doesn't quite realize she's basically giving everyone a slow stripshow. She even pulls the panties straight off, making the woman stretch out her legs in a sexy display.

"Lacy thong?" I ask the embarrassed looking topless woman laying down in front me. She glares up at me. "Hey, no judgment from me. You should wear whatever you want. But it's kind of hypocritical of you, don't you think?" She glares and opens her mouth to say something but jumps and looks down instead.

With the panties removed and no barrier down there anymore the teen is slowly pushing the woman's legs apart. Again, she gives a slow reveal of the woman's legs and pussy, which the store's crowd is very eager to watch. Adding to her hypocrisy, the woman's pussy is mostly clean shaven with a neatly trimmed patch of hair above it. I don't care how she shaves or trims or not or whatever down there, but it is kind of at odds with her outward appearance and attitude. People are complicated.

"Ok, I can do this." The teen says quietly to herself. She looks around nervously before staring down at the legs she just spread. "You've done this before and you really liked it. Just pretend you're alone in your bedroom again." I don't think many people heard that but it's very interesting to me. And makes me hopeful this will be nice and sexy.

The teen squats down, pushing the woman's legs apart even more lewdly before leaning forward and giving the pussy in front of her a tentative lick. There's not much ice cream on the bare skin but I'm happy the teen decides to lick the entire slit in front of her, making the woman moans slightly in pleasure.

I'm tempted to say something to encourage her but I don't want to break her concentration as she takes a few more licks. Moments later a slight moan escapes the woman as the teen licks her slit even more. I take that as my cue to grab both of her breasts and start playing with them, getting a bit of a louder moan as I tease her nipples.

A few moments later the teen stops and looks up at me, "I, umm, think I got all the ice cream off her." She says. "There wasn't very much on her." I think my new situation is giving me more insight than I had before because I'm positive she wants to keep licking the pussy in front of her.

Reaching over to the other table I scoop some soft ice cream out of my bowl and dribble it on the exposed pussy. Using the Rule that let's me play with topless people I reach down and rub the woman with my sticky fingers. This time instead of a thin little patch above her pussy I get ice cream all between and around her nether lips and on her clit. I'd probably never do this normally but I instinctively know that no harm will come from adding sugary ice cream to somebody's pussy.

"Can you please lick all my ice cream up." I say to the teen. She looks nervous but sort of excited too. "Make sure to be extra thorough and lick her everywhere. You might have to lick the same spot over and over to get it clean." The teen seems get my meaning and gives me a slight nod. She also smiles at me, letting me know she's happy to do this but hiding it from everyone else since her head is between the woman's bare legs.

The prudish woman glares up at me and seems about to say something when the teen starts licking her again. Her glare of anger and annoyance turns into an involuntary moan that's louder than before since her mouth was already open. Looking embarrassed at having more people likely hearing that, she clamps her mouth shut to prevent her subsequent moans from being too loud.

Grinning broadly I grab a breast again and start playing with her. Not wanting anyone to feel left out, and because I love playing with all sorts of breasts, I reach out with my free hand to also play with the first two women. While the woman on the table quietly moans I take turns playing with the large woman's huge soft breasts and her skinny friend's big thick nipples.

The crowd is slowly growing as most people who come in for ice cream stay to watch the show. There's a lot to look at if you like breasts and women's bodies. After a bit of playing with the different breasts I want to make the rude prudish woman even more of the main star. That and I want to have more fun with her sexy body.

Grabbing both of her large breasts I squish them up and together. I make sure to leave her sexy nipples showing as I shake her mounds a few times for me and the crowd. Stepping up to her I straddle her head so I can lay my cock against her chest below her throat. Her grunt of disapproval turns into a moan of pleasure from what the teen between her is doing. Me playing with her breasts helped too.

I know the crowd is watching but I stare down as I push my hips forward, pressing my cock in between her lovely large handfuls. There's just enough room for me to get about half my cock between her squished together flesh and it feels amazing.

Holding her breasts together I start fucking them in quick, short strokes. Her beautiful flesh is amazing and I love the way her smooth skin feels against my shaft. That and the way her breasts bounce and jiggle in my firm grasp as I use my hands to move them in time with my thrusting.

I'm not the only one entranced by the sight. Lots of other people are staring too but the teen between the woman's legs slows down her licking as she watches with wide eyes at what I'm doing. I get the distinct impression that she's interested in both the breasts and my cock and the fantastic interaction between them. I almost try to do something to pull the teen up, maybe lick her breasts or something, but this feels so good and it's so fun I don't want to interrupt things.

The blonde teen gets an up close and different view from everyone else as I keep fucking the prudish woman's breasts. She continues licking haphazardly as she watches the large mounds of flesh bounce and jiggle right in front of her. I watch as well, enjoying seeing the teens face below the shaking breasts with their sexy pink nipples wobbling above my cock.

What's really interesting is that with my cock pressed against her chest I can more easily feel how much she's moaning in pleasure. The woman is doing a good job hiding it but she's moaning near nonstop. I kind of feel sorry for her since she obviously really enjoys physical pleasure. I bet that's why she's so rude and vehemently against sexiness. She's probably super repressed or something.

I try not to think about that too much and just enjoy the moment as I keep fucking her beautiful breasts. It's another amazing experience to have fun with another fantastic set of breasts. It really turns me on to do this, especially in public.

After a while of having fun with her she starts moaning more from the teen licking her. The extra vibrations and knowledge of what's causing them is enough to push me over the edge again. Grabbing her breasts even more firmly I squish them together harder as I start shooting another load, this time in between her breasts. Unlike the previous positions, instead of my cum splattering up towards the woman's neck it splatters down onto her stomach. Also on and in between her fantastic breasts.

Grunting and moaning I pump my seed onto her, pulling away at the last moment so the last jet of cum hits the top of her breasts. There's a cheer from the crowd of at least a dozen people and looking down the glare I'm getting from the woman is mixed with pleasure as she's obviously close to orgasm herself. I think she liked getting her breasts fucked more than she'd care to admit and the teen is clearly pretty good at licking her pussy.

The larger woman with the huge soft breasts is staring lustily at the cum splattered woman laying down in front of her. A lot of people are staring but she's doing so with a lot more intensity, which gives me a fun idea.

"Hey," I lean down to talk to her while firmly grabbing one of her huge soft breasts, "do you want to clean up my ice cream and all the special topping I just put on her?" The big woman stares at me and nods her head slightly. "Great! I want you to clean up my ice cream and toppings off her. Please pay extra attention to her breasts and nipples. You might have to lick and suck on them a lot to make sure they're really clean."

She perks up and immediately leans forward, licking the sloppy nipple of the woman laying down. That gets a twitch of surprise but the prudish woman keeps her mouth shut with only a quiet moan of pleasure escaping her. Her glare is a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and pleasure. The first two are still there but pleasure is becoming the dominant expression, especially once the large busty woman starts really sucking on her breast.

Happy about that situation I walk around the table to play with the last of this little group, the sexy teen squatting down and still licking the prudish woman's pussy. Thinking about what I'd like to do with her I finally understand the random limits of the Rules I put in place. Playing with somebody, at least under these Rules, doesn't include penetration. So even if I got her panties off somehow I wouldn't be able to fuck her. Or finger her. Oh well, there are lots of other very fun things I can do with her.

I reach down to caress the teen's legs, moving my hand up to her rear to discover nothing but smooth skin under her skirt. Curious, I move my hand up more further to feel she has a slim thong or similar type of panties on. That's a bold choice considering how short her skirt is. I definitely approve.

The teen is surprised and her licking falters a bit as I grab her hips and gently pull up, guiding her to stand bent over with straight legs. I want to play with her more but I don't want her to stop licking the woman in front of her. That wouldn't be fun. I quickly reach over to my ice cream and rub a bit more on the prudish woman's pussy.

"I'm just going to play with you some while you keep cleaning up my ice cream. You're doing great! Keep on being extra thorough. You can even use your fingers on her pussy to help clean her up." Thinking about the Rules I have a flash of inspiration, "You know, you can try to make it as pleasurable as you want. Cleaning up doesn't have to be boring. Have fun with it!"

The teen nods as I run my hands up her rear, pushing her skirt up around her waist before pressing myself against her. My cock slides between her bare legs, brushing the underside of her panty clad pussy. She jumps slightly but starts slowly rocking her hips back and forth as she turns her attention back to the pussy in front of her.

I'm happy when she hesitantly brings a hand up to the pussy in front of her and starts stroking it while licking the little clit, getting a nice moan from the woman laying down. I'm surprised and impressed when the teen pushes a pair of fingers inside the other woman and starts slowly pumping them while still licking. So I can't do penetration while playing but she can definitely do penetration while cleaning up. The randomness of the Rules can be somewhat frustrating sometimes but right now it's very interesting and lots of fun.

The prudish woman moans and writhes in pleasure, arching her back a little. It's clear whatever the teen is doing with her fingers is really ramping things up. That seems to spur on the large busty woman too. She must have overheard me saying to use hands and have fun cleaning up because she grabs both breasts and starts kneading them and teasing the free nipple while really sucking on the other. I definitely approve and so do a lot of the people watching.

Leaning forward I reach around the teen to grab her perky breasts hanging down. She gasps slightly but then presses herself back against me with a moan. It's unexpected but very nice. I start slowly thrusting against her fabric covered pussy while squeezing and kneading her breasts. Her taut rear looks and feels great and I love playing with her wonderful breasts.

The teen surprises me by looking back at me. "Do you, umm, have ice cream on your, umm, cock?" She asks quietly so nobody else can hear. I nod and she continues, "I could, umm, try to clean your cock off too. If you want." She offers in barely a whisper.

"That would be great!" I say, expecting her to do that once she's done "cleaning" the pussy in front of her.

"Ok. My, umm, pussy could probably clean you some. If you want..." her whisper trails off but surprising me she reaches between her legs and pulls the thin fabric of her panties aside. My hard cock bumps against her now exposed, and very wet, nether lips. Grabbing my shaft she presses me against her opening, pushing me inside her to lusty moans from both of us.